Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:02:17 AM

I'll post it anyways.  Grin

Hi Everybody,

Today we have 3 important updates for you:

-> Hosting maintenance coming on August 26
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6478-hosting-maintenance-coming-up-august-26

-> Tifostarter football teams list
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-affiliates/adzbuzz-affiliates-promo-methods/6484-tifostarter-football-teams-list

-> Coming Soon: ADZbuzz ad server tweak to benefit ADZcoin investors
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6501-coming-soon-adzbuzz-ad-server-tweak-to-benefit-investors

Make sure to check out all 3 as they are
equally important. Smiley

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:06:29 AM

Thanks you are ahead of me haha. Smiley

Haha with all the excitement this morning about how soon ADZbuzz and Adzcoin is going to the sky, I felt the urge to post the updates straight away Grin
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

Thanks you are ahead of me haha. Smiley

Haha with all the excitement this morning about how soon ADZbuzz and Adzcoin is going to the sky, I felt the urge to post the updates straight away Grin

You got a good point here.  Cheesy

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:06:59 AM

Any bounty as the Adzcoin is the best , please start some bounties too.

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:59:14 AM

There are several ways to earn ADZcoins:

-> Login to ADZBuzz once a day and earn from the daily profit share
-> Refer others to ADZbuzz and earn part of their daily login bonus and various other sources
-> Coming soon: ADZbuzz Titan - Earn ADZcoins from up to 20 differet sources (clicking ad, watching videos, playing games etc.)
-> Coming soon: Copy and paste a template into football forums: more info here: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-affiliates/adzbuzz-affiliates-promo-methods/6484-tifostarter-football-teams-list
-> Coming Soon: More referral contests to be announced here and in the ADZbuzz forum: https://forum.adzbuzz.com

Hope that helps!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:01:14 AM

-> Refer others to ADZbuzz and earn part of their daily login bonus and various other sources
-> Coming soon: ADZbuzz Titan - Earn ADZcoins from up to 20 differet sources (clicking ad, watching videos, playing games etc.)
-> Coming soon: Copy and paste a template into football forums: more info here: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-affiliates/adzbuzz-affiliates-promo-methods/6484-tifostarter-football-teams-list
-> Coming Soon: More referral contests to be announced here and in the ADZbuzz forum: https://forum.adzbuzz.com

Hope that helps!
Jens
What I still dont get is, with all these amazing updates from Jens, the price never seems to have moved off 1000 satoshis.Still holding....
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:19:13 AM

Hope that helps!
Jens
What I still dont get is, with all these amazing updates from Jens, the price never seems to have moved off 1000 satoshis.Still holding....

If you read this topic:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-general-support/5987-where-does-the-adzcoin-demand-come-from

You'll realize that there is no demand yet from the sources that will make ADZcoin grow in value, only bots who buy and sell coins to gain some satoshis.

But now read this:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6501-coming-soon-adzbuzz-ad-server-tweak-to-benefit-investors

And you'll see that soon millions of coins will be burned and exchanged for ad space first weeks of September).

This in combination with the launch of ADZbuzz Titan and Tifostarter which will activate a few of the sources that will increase demand should have a very positive effect on the ADZcoin price. Once we promote Tifostarter on thousands of football forums, we'll have millions of people logging into ADZbuzz daily, allowing us to not only increase the buying of ADZcoins on the markets to distribute in he profit share, but also target big advertisers who will buy and burn tons of ADZcoins to get lifelong ad space.

Hope that helps a bit! Smiley
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 01:09:56 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here is another upate on the forum related to server issues and the referral contest, check it out here:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6691-server-issue-and-referral-contest-update

Have a great weekend!
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
Ammikas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:54:21 AM

If you are little confused with the new tweak for ADZbuzz's Ad Server (update 25.08.2017) Maybe this FAQ video can share more light on this Smiley

Watch it here
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:05:56 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is another upate on the forum related to server issues and the referral contest, check it out here:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6691-server-issue-and-referral-contest-update

Have a great weekend!
The ADZbuzz Team

After changes with every new update I am getting very confused.
Now I do not know if it worth to be a VIP? Is it good to buy more ADZ?
It seems every single update brings changes while the ADZ capitalization and value  not improving much.
Sorry for these comments and not trying to think negative but, it seems this project is not going to explode soon. I have read promises and promises and the coin is not moving.

I saw one investor got desperate and is giving up and selling 2 million of coins. Do you know what does mean to dump 2 million of coins?

You dev team have to let us know if this is community projects or you are doing changes, changes, and changes to become as steem, faebook, instagram, etc just for a close circle of main developer's friends.

Lots of ways to capitalize the company like VIP, referrals, etc and this projects is landing nothings after several months of birth 

Sorry about these complaints. I hope to see ADZ project solid and with a clear idea and direction and we all who want to board the rocket can win.
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

When ADZbuzz will be up?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:34:26 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
The ADZbuzz Team

It seems every single update brings changes while the ADZ capitalization and value  not improving much.
Sorry for these comments and not trying to think negative but, it seems this project is not going to explode soon. I have read promises and promises and the coin is not moving.

I saw one investor got desperate and is giving up and selling 2 million of coins. Do you know what does mean to dump 2 million of coins?

You dev team have to let us know if this is community projects or you are doing changes, changes, and changes to become as steem, faebook, instagram, etc just for a close circle of main developer's friends.

Lots of ways to capitalize the company like VIP, referrals, etc and this projects is landing nothings after several months of birth 

Sorry about these complaints. I hope to see ADZ project solid and with a clear idea and direction and we all who want to board the rocket can win.

The problem is that you just look at the value of the coin atm. It doesn't reflect in any way what we are setting up with ADZbuzz since we are basically in beta and are building many things simulataneously (which is causing your confusion and some others too but that's fine no worries).

I suggest you simply read the draft of the whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/ADZbuzz-Whitepaper.pdf

To answer your one question:

-> ADZbuzz titan will launch in a matter of weeks. Testing will begin this week and when everything works properly we wll get this rolling and instantly add numerous income streams to our company such as:
- Ad revenue from videos
- Ad revenue from games
- CPA offers
- People completing surveys
- People completing micro-tasks
- PTC ads
- Login ads from Adfly
- Captcha ads
- Paid referrals
- Social panels to buy likes/followers etc.

All these income streams will be used to buy ADZ and distribute 50% to the profit share and 50% to the burn address to buy ad space.

-> Simultaneously we will launch Tifostarter, the first platform for our crowdfunding project allowing people to earn ADZ for their favorite football team by doing the things mentioned above and the daily login bonus. If you want to get actively involved with the promos and earn daily ADZ for life, check out this topic: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-affiliates/adzbuzz-affiliates-promo-methods/6484-tifostarter-football-teams-list

1000's of topics will be created on 1000's of football forums (more than 4000 teams will be included) and this will explode the user-base on ADZbuzz and increase the daily revenue to buy ADZ, let alone expand our ad inventory and the intrinsic value of ad credits.

-> The improvement you were referring to is that we will only allow people to use the ADZbuzz ad server by swapping coins for permanent ad space. Here's how that will work:
- Send your ADZ to the burn address (ADZ become unspendable)
- ADZ are swapped for ad credits in your ADZbuzz account verified on the ADZcoin blockchain

This means that the total supply of ADZcoins will shrink very fast as more and more advertisers buy ad credits which allows them to advertise on ADZBuzz forever. Plus, we can accept Dollars (Paypal or credit card) with this setup to sell ad credits (and burn ADZ) directly to advertisers. These ad credits will become in-house coins which can also be traded on the ADZbuzz exchange (but centralized) so advertisers basically swap one asset for another.

-> Finally, the buyback program is about to start as well. We constantly reminded people that there is no way the price would suddenly shoot up without this being initiated as it's the main USP of our entire project. Within one week from now we will actually buy ADZcoins on the market, burn them and acquire our own ad space which will become one of the companies main income source while at the same time help to shring the ADZcoin supply.

Result:
Decreasing supply (coins burned for ad space) + Increasing demand (more advertisers and company revenue) = Higher ADZcoin price

So that's what's about to happen the next couple of weeks, but this has already been extensively laid out on the forum in all the previous updates so it's just a summary. Smiley

Let me know if you have any specific questiosn about our project.

All the best,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:08:04 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
The ADZbuzz Team

It seems every single update brings changes while the ADZ capitalization and value  not improving much.

Your complains basically are baseless, please read all info and dont be confused Wink
 Jens just told more about project in post above but to clarify your concern about why every update brings changes just remember ADZbuzz is in BETA and "until the final version of the whitepaper is ready we can make all the changes we want to improve our system, that is just a fact. I have yet to come across a project that doesn't improve during this phase. Once we finalize the whitepaper (I posted a draft here few weeks ago) we can't make changes any more since we'll launch the official version and we'll have millions of members on board from the Tifostarter promotions." Jens

Also some investor didnt got "desperate" lol he just didnt get the idea first but after more clarification he said: "Thanks I will think a few days which is the best way to reach my goals with the coins." Keep coins or swap them by sending to the burn address for ad credits (asset) or maybe do 50/50... which I think will be best for me.
So please dont spread negatives without knowing all and understand in full.
Of course only idiots will dump those coins for pennies and before even project become official Cheesy

" I think the idea is another brilliant innovative feature that would accelerate the value of ADZcoin much faster.
Look at it this way if you own ADZcoin or use it to swap for owning ADZbuzz ad-space either way the value of either would only grow if our project grows (i.e. ADZbuzz).

ADZcoin only gains value if ADZbuzz grows and if that happens then so would owning ADZbuzz ad-space too - the two goes hand in hand.

The benefits of owning ADZbuzz ad-space are:
1) You can earn a passive income through the DFY payments for life
2) You own an actual real valuable asset for life that you can sell, use to promote your own offers and make money, or rent out the traffic instead.

Just imagine owning Facebook ad-space for life today and being able to rent out the traffic and sell whenever you want - how much money do you think you would have made if you got them at cents?

The benefits of owning ADZcoin are:
1) You can buy ADZbuzz ad-space with them and have all the benefits that come with it.
2) You can hold them to sell as they gain value through demand
3) You can use them to buy from merchants that accept ADZcoin

Just see ADZcoin as a means of allowing you to buy and own ADZbuzz ad-space a real asset as if it is another product on ADZbuzz with ADZcoin being the currency to pay for it.

So what am I going to do?

For now my focus is still on buying ADZcoin and owning as much as I can while they are still dirt cheap. Because remember ADZcoin is still extremely undervalued in the crypto-currency world, and has huge potential to still reach 10's and 100's of dollars in my opinion.

Because I can always use those ADZcoins to buy ADZbuzz ad-space which I would definitely be buying with my coins too.

So just look at them as two assets one is valuable if you buy cheap and hold (i.e. ADZcoin) the other gives your more options to earn a passive income stream with (i.e. ADZbuzz ad-space)." Miles
I see nothing but opportunity with this new change.

I can't say better then this quote from ADZbuzz forum above

JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here is the latest on the server issues we've experienced the last couple of days on ADZbuzz:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6758-adzbuzz-server-issues-update-august-28

Thanks in advance for your help in the matter.

All the best,
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:12:41 AM

Hi Everybody,

Have a great weekend!
The ADZbuzz Team

The problem is that you just look at the value of the coin atm. It doesn't reflect in any way what we are setting up with ADZbuzz since we are basically in beta and are building many things simulataneously (which is causing your confusion and some others too but that's fine no worries).

I suggest you simply read the draft of the whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/ADZbuzz-Whitepaper.pdf

To answer your one question:

-> ADZbuzz titan will launch in a matter of weeks. Testing will begin this week and when everything works properly we wll get this rolling and instantly add numerous income streams to our company such as:
- Ad revenue from videos
- Ad revenue from games
- CPA offers
- People completing surveys
- People completing micro-tasks
- PTC ads
- Login ads from Adfly
- Captcha ads
- Paid referrals
- Social panels to buy likes/followers etc.

All these income streams will be used to buy ADZ and distribute 50% to the profit share and 50% to the burn address to buy ad space.

-> Simultaneously we will launch Tifostarter, the first platform for our crowdfunding project allowing people to earn ADZ for their favorite football team by doing the things mentioned above and the daily login bonus. If you want to get actively involved with the promos and earn daily ADZ for life, check out this topic: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-affiliates/adzbuzz-affiliates-promo-methods/6484-tifostarter-football-teams-list

1000's of topics will be created on 1000's of football forums (more than 4000 teams will be included) and this will explode the user-base on ADZbuzz and increase the daily revenue to buy ADZ, let alone expand our ad inventory and the intrinsic value of ad credits.

-> The improvement you were referring to is that we will only allow people to use the ADZbuzz ad server by swapping coins for permanent ad space. Here's how that will work:
- Send your ADZ to the burn address (ADZ become unspendable)
- ADZ are swapped for ad credits in your ADZbuzz account verified on the ADZcoin blockchain

This means that the total supply of ADZcoins will shrink very fast as more and more advertisers buy ad credits which allows them to advertise on ADZBuzz forever. Plus, we can accept Dollars (Paypal or credit card) with this setup to sell ad credits (and burn ADZ) directly to advertisers. These ad credits will become in-house coins which can also be traded on the ADZbuzz exchange (but centralized) so advertisers basically swap one asset for another.

-> Finally, the buyback program is about to start as well. We constantly reminded people that there is no way the price would suddenly shoot up without this being initiated as it's the main USP of our entire project. Within one week from now we will actually buy ADZcoins on the market, burn them and acquire our own ad space which will become one of the companies main income source while at the same time help to shring the ADZcoin supply.

Result:
Decreasing supply (coins burned for ad space) + Increasing demand (more advertisers and company revenue) = Higher ADZcoin price

So that's what's about to happen the next couple of weeks, but this has already been extensively laid out on the forum in all the previous updates so it's just a summary. Smiley

Let me know if you have any specific questiosn about our project.

All the best,
Jens

I appreciate your answers. Thanks

No problem!

This is the last tweak by the way (apart from feature improvements) before we finalize and publish the official whitepaper so after that we're ready to roll. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
kr3gg

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

I think, we should add on Poliniex.  Smiley
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

I think, we should add on Poliniex.  Smiley

This week we will finish our new adzcoin.org website and enhanced presentation on ADZbuzz and then we will get the community involved to get ADZcoin added to more exchanges. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:27:06 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is another update on the ADZbuzz forum talking about how the fundraising on ADZbuzz will work and the planning for the next couple of weeks:

>>> https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main-forum/adzbuzz-news/6926-raising-funds-on-adzbuzz-explained-plan-for-coming-2-weeks

The countdown has started. Smiley

Have a great day!
The ADZbuzz Team

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:35:16 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 02:22:05 AM by JensS

Hi Everybody,

Please take a moment to check out our new ADZcoin website:

>>> http://adzcoin.org/

We added all info and our entire team to the page!

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

PS: We'll change the clouds in the welcome page with this: https://www.screencast.com/t/XA8RqHNm Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
TheKookster

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

coinmarketcap still links to the old website
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: