Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:49:06 AM

It will depend on population of country and the percentage of people aware about the bitcoins, if people are tech friendly and believe in innovative technology then they will surely start using it.
Yeah im agree with this it always depends on population of country and the percentage of people who using bitcoin but in some country's or in the 3rd country bitcoins are banned or illegal to them some people also don't want to use this currency  but if they going to learn more about this currency probably they going to accept it slowly as heaven.

Im in the 3rd world country which is bitcoin is not really popular because almost of the people dont use the internet and technology efficiently . I just wanna say that almost 20% only knows here about bitcoins and continuing using bitcoins other are just try the bitcoin and then leave . But here in our country we have a store that you can buy bitcoin. and that is the only store that accepts bitcoins.

If user can not access to internet then i think exchanger and broker will get important role there.
The main think is how to marketing for people who want get bitcoin for using or for investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:00:57 AM

only people with deep knowledge in internet knows what bitcoin is on my country hoping the advancement of our internet/IT facilities would be x2 faster so the spreading of bitcoin would be easy.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:12:36 AM

It will depend on population of country and the percentage of people aware about the bitcoins, if people are tech friendly and believe in innovative technology then they will surely start using it.
Yeah im agree with this it always depends on population of country and the percentage of people who using bitcoin but in some country's or in the 3rd country bitcoins are banned or illegal to them some people also don't want to use this currency  but if they going to learn more about this currency probably they going to accept it slowly as heaven.

Im in the 3rd world country which is bitcoin is not really popular because almost of the people dont use the internet and technology efficiently . I just wanna say that almost 20% only knows here about bitcoins and continuing using bitcoins other are just try the bitcoin and then leave . But here in our country we have a store that you can buy bitcoin. and that is the only store that accepts bitcoins.

Is still at the early adoption level, anytime I try to talk to my friends about it, I can see the expression on their face as if I'm talking jargon, I believe that is going to improve because of the bad state of Naira and the difficulty of sourcing for Dollar.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 09:29:26 AM

In my country, it is a big problem, because no one know about Bitcoin, even when i want to explain about the bitcoin and other crypto currenies than they never want to listen it, because they have no interest on it, and also my government not accept it, thats why my country's people not interested.

Then you must be the lucky one, because you're the only people who understand about Bitcoin.
Just because the government doesn't accept it, doesn't mean that it's illegal right?
By the way, have you tried to introduce Bitcoin to your family or some close friends.

Yeah, sure i am lucky one,
But bitcoin is not illegal in my country, actually, mostly people have no awareness about online's currencies, and also government has no main character in it, because it is not introduce in a high lever.   
Okay, I'm included on the lucky one too, but different in my country the government is giving a guarantee for their civilians' freedoms and then it's very allowed for using bitcoin in my country and in this time maybe there are a nearly 100 hundred thousand in my country.

Same as my country to government give's us freedom to use bitcoin since i dont see any news that prohibit it us from using it or maybe government doesn't know that this digital coin is existing, and also as i've notice i think only few og us here in my country using some bitcoin since i don't really see people do some transactions here and i think i am the only one using it in my neighborhood.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:39:00 AM

In my country, it is a big problem, because no one know about Bitcoin, even when i want to explain about the bitcoin and other crypto currenies than they never want to listen it, because they have no interest on it, and also my government not accept it, thats why my country's people not interested.

Then you must be the lucky one, because you're the only people who understand about Bitcoin.
Just because the government doesn't accept it, doesn't mean that it's illegal right?
By the way, have you tried to introduce Bitcoin to your family or some close friends.

Yeah, sure i am lucky one,
But bitcoin is not illegal in my country, actually, mostly people have no awareness about online's currencies, and also government has no main character in it, because it is not introduce in a high lever.   
Okay, I'm included on the lucky one too, but different in my country the government is giving a guarantee for their civilians' freedoms and then it's very allowed for using bitcoin in my country and in this time maybe there are a nearly 100 hundred thousand in my country.

Same as my country to government give's us freedom to use bitcoin since i dont see any news that prohibit it us from using it or maybe government doesn't know that this digital coin is existing, and also as i've notice i think only few og us here in my country using some bitcoin since i don't really see people do some transactions here and i think i am the only one using it in my neighborhood.

I think there  are many people who must be using it but don't prefer to disclose it as there are many people who don't wish that others should take benefits from bitcoins.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:41:18 AM

Bitcoin is not very popular in my country and maybe from 100 people, only 1 people that know what is bitcoin. Even all of my friends also don't know what is bitcoin and how it works.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:50:02 AM

I don't know anyone who uses bitcoins, I mean earn and use bitcoins except me. I met some people from ky country here, and I see same people on different sites. We met on poker tables, I have their Facebook's but they are not from my city.
I have some friends that like to play poker, but after I show to them where to play they come once or twice and that is it.
I don't understand human logic, they play poker on Facebook for nothing, but when I show them free roll where they can earn some money they say it's to low for them to bother to play.
I stopped with showing, one day they will regret cause they didn't listen me, I can't help them if they don't wish it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

Bitcoin is not that much popular in my country too but i can see with time more and more people are getting into bitcoin from my country.And i think this will surely increase as time passes by because i am hearing a little bit news about bitcoin in my country too.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:56:39 AM

I am in the US just like the OP and I have to agree that there are more and more people accepting bitcoin on a daily basis.  My accountant and my attorney are now accepting bitcoin for their payments which is very awesome and makes it very easy to make the payments to them. With this forum and offering small services, I am able to make a few extra payments per month which allow me to pay one or two of my small bills!!

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀