Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47753 times)
BitLinkInvestments

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:05:26 AM

In America alot of people are scared of how bitcoin is unregulated by the government. But personally I believe that to be a good thing sense the government is a bunch of crooks and liers
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:39:01 PM

its not popular here at all, no one is neither talking about it nor using it unfortunately
yeah it is actually not popular in my country either, in my opinion it should be better in the future but right now there are no good things about it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 09:47:33 PM

its not popular here at all, no one is neither talking about it nor using it unfortunately
yeah it is actually not popular in my country either, in my opinion it should be better in the future but right now there are no good things about it
we hope to hear someone from china market but it seem less chinese share information here

skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:09:19 AM

its kinda popular because there are a lot of people using it and there are some shops
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:26:45 AM

Bitcoin isn't so popular till now in our country, it's still used by small number of people here and especially the community interested about working online, but not known as much as it have to be.
yeah of course bitcoin is still not very well known and bitcoin users still say quite a bit. if bitcoin already known. of course there are many people who adopt bitcoin and this time we did not have difficulties in spending bitocin and shop with bitcoin. but in reality we are still having trouble with this

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 06:38:29 AM

its kinda popular because there are a lot of people using it and there are some shops

Not here in my country if we are going to put it into percentage maybe it is not going to reach to 1% of the population of my country that knows about bitcoin. But still thousands of people here in my country already knew about bitcoin. And I can say that is already a good indication that bitcoin is already popular here in my country.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:54:25 AM

Yeah till know the user of bitcoin more increase even in my country the students getting started to looking for bitcoin to complete their school stuff or some books by their own effort.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:57:15 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not so realy popular in my country because there are allot of people who has real money instead of bitcoins and you cant pay everywhere with the bitcoin as well maybe that will come but dont think it.
lanhotkia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:18:18 AM

bitcoin is much popular in my country , but it is too bad because there are many people  that still promoted HYIP and ponzi scheme to newbies
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:22:57 AM

Bitcoin isn't so popular till now in our country, it's still used by small number of people here and especially the community interested about working online, but not known as much as it have to be.
yeah of course bitcoin is still not very well known and bitcoin users still say quite a bit. if bitcoin already known. of course there are many people who adopt bitcoin and this time we did not have difficulties in spending bitocin and shop with bitcoin. but in reality we are still having trouble with this

Bitcoin is still new to many people, they have heard about it but they don't know how to use it or  earn it, once they are made aware about it, I am sure there will be massive growth in adoption.
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:44:41 AM

I'd say it's moderate over here. You don't see it mentioned everywhere but we have some popular apps for example which accept bitcoins nowadays for ordering food etc. So thats pretty cool to see. Just wish we had it in every local store aswell, guess ill have to wait for further development huh.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:49:46 AM

Bitcoin is still new to many people, they have heard about it but they don't know how to use it or  earn it, once they are made aware about it, I am sure there will be massive growth in adoption.

it is usual because the majority of people in the earth is not crypto oriented maybe they here it but they don't have interest in knowing it.
i have many friend that already shared bitcoin but they just ignore because it is hard to understand if the person is not interested in online investment.
i will be surprised if 50% of the population in the world is crypto oriented and using bitcoin. in that case bitcoin price will pump to the moon.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:59:31 AM

It is not yet popular back here, but I hear some of my friends talking about bitcoin once in a while. That's already a good sign about their awareness about bitcoin. At least it is becoming a topic of conversation. But generally speaking, you could hardly read any news about bitcoin in local business news sections. I guess we still have a long way to go before bitcoin becomes a part of most ordinary people's daily lives.
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:00:31 AM

It is not yet popular back here, but I hear some of my friends talking about bitcoin once in a while. That's already a good sign about their awareness about bitcoin. At least it is becoming a topic of conversation. But generally speaking, you could hardly read any news about bitcoin in local business news sections. I guess we still have a long way to go before bitcoin becomes a part of most ordinary people's daily lives.

Bitcoin wasn't even heard of at the news in 2013 when it reached $1k. I never met a person that heard of Bitcoin in my country. It's very unpopular here.

peta4e

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:00:54 AM

it is usual because the majority of people in the earth is not crypto oriented maybe they here it but they don't have interest in knowing it.
i have many friend that already shared bitcoin but they just ignore because it is hard to understand if the person is not interested in online investment.
i will be surprised if 50% of the population in the world is crypto oriented and using bitcoin. in that case bitcoin price will pump to the moon.

50% of population as a user of bitcoin is too high to expect and  I don't see it happening very soon, and even 20 to 30% people starts using it then also it will take price to a next level.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:07:39 AM

I am from India and we have overall population of more than 1.25 billion people. Since we are talking about bitcoin users, there are around 10K bitcoin users in India which is far less than 0.01% of overall population. I am considering this as seeds and the fact is more than 65% population is below age 35 so there is tremendous scope for new technologies and business in my country.

As of now, I am unaware of any major business in India (other than bitcoin businesses) accepting bitcoins. I mainly use bitcoins to transact for my internet / mobile bills. I’m sure we will definitely emerge as major bitcoin user base in near future. Our pro development government is cherry on top for bitcoins in my opinion.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:15:38 AM

In India most of the people are below poverty line and they dont have money to buy food properly. How do you expect them to learn about bitcoin and let alone use it when they have to earn fiat with so much hard work? Still only a small percentage of the people here use it which maybe one in a thousand people. I dont think it will improve in near future but this is chance of improvement in India.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:16:17 AM

I am from India and we have overall population of more than 1.25 billion people. Since we are talking about bitcoin users, there are around 10K bitcoin users in India which is far less than 0.01% of overall population. I am considering this as seeds and the fact is more than 65% population is below age 35 so there is tremendous scope for new technologies and business in my country.

As of now, I am unaware of any major business in India (other than bitcoin businesses) accepting bitcoins. I mainly use bitcoins to transact for my internet / mobile bills. I’m sure we will definitely emerge as major bitcoin user base in near future. Our pro development government is cherry on top for bitcoins in my opinion.

Agreed, I am from India too and I don't think that bitcoin is too  popular yet, there are very few people who are using it and its hard to find any shop to use bitcoins directly at a moment.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:00:05 AM

Agreed, I am from India too and I don't think that bitcoin is too  popular yet, there are very few people who are using it and its hard to find any shop to use bitcoins directly at a moment.
I think the popularity of bitcoin can be viewed from a variety of things you can see around your bitcoin users. if the user bitcoin pretty much around you is very likely bitcoin already popular in your area. and you can see a lot of stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:12:36 PM

Agreed, I am from India too and I don't think that bitcoin is too  popular yet, there are very few people who are using it and its hard to find any shop to use bitcoins directly at a moment.
I think the popularity of bitcoin can be viewed from a variety of things you can see around your bitcoin users. if the user bitcoin pretty much around you is very likely bitcoin already popular in your area. and you can see a lot of stores that accept bitcoin as a payment method

But its hard to know who is using it and who is not, as you cannot come to know the actual number of users using bitcoin and many of them prefer to remain silent and disclose that they are using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: