Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47753 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:32:58 AM

Bitcoin isn't really popular in my country, many people don't even heard about it till now, and there is a small community using it, especially from the people interested about making money opportunities
Sorry, you did not provide which country you are from!!  Is there anything you can do to move bitcoin to the next level in the area which you reside?  Are there more people around you which also use bitcoin and such?  It is interesting learning what others know about bitcoin across the world. 
For me it is very hard to say that bitcoin is more popular in each country specially if you do not have more knowledge about bitcoin and if there is no more stores accepting bitcoin in your country we can not say this is very popular.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:13:15 AM

Bitcoin isn't really popular in my country, many people don't even heard about it till now, and there is a small community using it, especially from the people interested about making money opportunities
Sorry, you did not provide which country you are from!!  Is there anything you can do to move bitcoin to the next level in the area which you reside?  Are there more people around you which also use bitcoin and such?  It is interesting learning what others know about bitcoin across the world. 
For me it is very hard to say that bitcoin is more popular in each country specially if you do not have more knowledge about bitcoin and if there is no more stores accepting bitcoin in your country we can not say this is very popular.
Yeah it depends in the country , in my country bitcoin is popular not so much but still many people know it, because of many use of it our country bitcoin is very usefull that's why the adoption is growing more daily.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
partialist

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:34:52 AM

Here in the UK bitcoin is commonly used in investment programs. Very lucrative way to increase BTC.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:41:36 AM

Bitcoin is not popular yet in my county
the people in my county still not understand about bitcoin
but I'm pretty sure bitcoin will be success in the future and people will use bitcoin.
Thats good if people are leaning about bitcoin and if they understand soon people are will going to show some interest to use bitcoin so that some people on your country are going to buy bitcoin and thats would be the reason of increasing the price of bitcoin and pretty sure that someday bitcoin will be success in your country.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:48:47 AM

you will never be able to develop bitcoin in your country if you never fight. you must perform a variety of ways to go about making bitcoin popular in your country. If you are silent it will remain as it is today. create a community that can make a greater contribution. everyone must fight. nothing is impossible for us to move.
childsplay

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:52:56 AM

If I am going to rate the popularity of bitcoin here in my country out of 100% that is going to be 0.001% at all. And good thing that is almost thousands of people already knew about bitcoin.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:05:59 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
I not quite sure. I don't think Australia has a high percentage of Bitcoin users. I know a couple of friends who like and use Bitcoin, but I don't know anybody else who knows and uses Bitcoin. I don't think that Australia has any chance of being as popular with Bitcoin compared to the US.

Smiley
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:06:12 AM

In my country people are so dum tht they see bitcoin as a ghost. Well inm ountryilltracy rate is low but thans to our government that the kids who don't evn know how to write their names get passed in exams huh
I never seen someone no negative about his own country. If people are not into bitcoins whats the reason behind it ? Illiteracy ? I don't think bitcoiners need to be well educated because bitcoins are easy to use even though sometimes it takes good IQ to understand how bitcoins works and things like confirmations and all.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:06:13 AM

In my country people are so dum tht they see bitcoin as a ghost. Well inm ountryilltracy rate is low but thans to our government that the kids who don't evn know how to write their names get passed in exams huh
I never seen someone no negative about his own country. If people are not into bitcoins whats the reason behind it ? Illiteracy ? I don't think bitcoiners need to be well educated because bitcoins are easy to use even though sometimes it takes good IQ to understand how bitcoins works and things like confirmations and all.

The main issue is that they have not heard about bitcoins so we cannot expect them to start using bitcoins unless they are guided in a proper way showing the benefits of bitcoins.
Galaxy23

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:02:29 AM

in Algeria peoples dont trust even Earning from Internet by anyway
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:34:27 AM

Now that is your advantage to them you start earning in bitcoin just to help your self to increase your monthly income, here in my country more people are using bitcoin but not too popular because no stores start accepting bitcoin.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:38:09 AM

Now that is your advantage to them you start earning in bitcoin just to help your self to increase your monthly income, here in my country more people are using bitcoin but not too popular because no stores start accepting bitcoin.

Bitcoin will gain more popularity in future if people will able to find places to spend them, and it will also create an awareness among the people who are not familiar to bitcoins.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:57:14 AM

If I am going to rate the popularity of bitcoin here in my country out of 100% that is going to be 0.001% at all. And good thing that is almost thousands of people already knew about bitcoin.
That's good that thounsand of people are already knew about bitcoin so that they can buy bitcoin so that theres a posibility that bitcoin will increase the price and well in country bitcoin is not that much popular in my country because sometimes people asking what is bitcoin -_- and they don't know about it
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:12:07 PM

My country is for now still a few who use bitcoin. But in my country the average is used bitcoin for investment and trade. It may take time for the people of my country to know bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:13:42 PM

My country is for now still a few who use bitcoin. But in my country the average is used bitcoin for investment and trade. It may take time for the people of my country to know bitcoin.

Yup it will take time for people to adopt bitcoins as its something really new to them and they may find it complicated at initial stage but things can change in future for sure.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:48:03 PM

bitcoin isnt popular in my country at all too, i think that in the future it is going to become only bigger and bigger, and maybe even my country will be accepting it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:52:14 PM

bitcoin isnt popular in my country at all too, i think that in the future it is going to become only bigger and bigger, and maybe even my country will be accepting it

If its not popular then we cannot expect that it will gain popularity overnight and may be we need to wait longer to see that its used by most of the people only time will show the real picture.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:33:34 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not really not that popular in my country to be honest, I did not even know what Bitcoin was for a very long time.
That means that in some countries Bitcoin still has to make a name for it self.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:36:49 PM

Bitcoin is not really not that popular in my country to be honest, I did not even know what Bitcoin was for a very long time.
That means that in some countries Bitcoin still has to make a name for it self.

Yeah bitcoin is not too popular in my country in fact it would be right to say that there are very few people who are using and I think still it will take longer for people to identify bitcoins.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:36:50 PM

Bitcoin is very popular we can order food with it and buy coffee with it in alot of places. I hope it grows even more and reach the supermarkets.
But yes in general pretty popular alot of local traders too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: