Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:46:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47753 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:51:41 AM

Bitcoin is not popular in my country, but many youngsters are using it but the sad thing is that they are buying bitcoins only to use it for gambling and nothing else.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:04:10 PM

We have famous Bitcoin devs, but apart that, nobody really knows Bitcoin here.

Yeah and I think they know it but don't know how to use it and there are many negative news related to bitcoins so that makes them to stay away from bitcoin.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

I live in Singapore and I believe that Bitcoin is somewhat popular in my country.

1. There is a few Singapore based Bitcoin company - BitX (not Bit-x) and CoinHako.
2. There is a physical Bitcoin forum held during the Bitcoin 2014 bubble - shown on the Channel NewsAsia , the main local channel for news.
3. Singaporean is tech-savvy - at least from my perspective.

However , I have only seen a few physical shop accept Bitcoin in Singapore. I do hope and believe that the popularity of Bitcoin will continue to grow here.

And as for your two main questions:

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?

I believe the people in Singapore bought Bitcoin as a form of investment. Long term investment to be specific.

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

It seem impossible. Singapore is the second smallest country in Asia with only 5.399 million people (2013) compared to US 316.5 million.

Bitcoins are very popular but not in my country ok allot of peopel are trading bitcoins or are collecting them but not every store is accepting them and i dont  think they would ever accept them and i dont know why not.
yeah bitcoins are popular in my country too and i think that with time its popularity should only increase, i hope that it will make me money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:20:06 PM

It is yet to go. Bitcoins is not yet allowed to use in my country. It seems that slowly people are getting closer into it. Many are tend to know more about bitcoins and the ways to earn bitcoins in this forum. Many are pitching into it. It is becoming popular among who are really in need of part time jobs. Once they are aware of bitcoins, they get more debth into it and start their carrier in this forum and earn bitcoins. This helps many to run their lives. I am sure bitcoins would become much popular very soon in my country.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:52:17 PM

Bitcoin is not popular in my country, but many youngsters are using it but the sad thing is that they are buying bitcoins only to use it for gambling and nothing else.

The worst thing that can be for a young generation, parents should always keep their children away from such things and if they feel they cannot stop them so they should not give money to them for buying.
skylighters

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:31:01 PM

I live in Singapore and I believe that Bitcoin is somewhat popular in my country.

1. There is a few Singapore based Bitcoin company - BitX (not Bit-x) and CoinHako.
2. There is a physical Bitcoin forum held during the Bitcoin 2014 bubble - shown on the Channel NewsAsia , the main local channel for news.
3. Singaporean is tech-savvy - at least from my perspective.

However , I have only seen a few physical shop accept Bitcoin in Singapore. I do hope and believe that the popularity of Bitcoin will continue to grow here.

And as for your two main questions:

I believe the people in Singapore bought Bitcoin as a form of investment. Long term investment to be specific.

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

It seem impossible. Singapore is the second smallest country in Asia with only 5.399 million people (2013) compared to US 316.5 million.

Bitcoins are very popular but not in my country ok allot of peopel are trading bitcoins or are collecting them but not every store is accepting them and i dont  think they would ever accept them and i dont know why not.
to be honest in my country it is much popular than that, people are willing to use bitcoins some time and there are places where they can do that
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:23:47 PM

There are just a few places in my country where bitcoin is received as a payment method. Many regions don't accept it yet, and this makes things more difficult for those who want to use it here.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 05:21:31 AM

There are just a few places in my country where bitcoin is received as a payment method. Many regions don't accept it yet, and this makes things more difficult for those who want to use it here.

Well the same thing is happening to my country that only places are accepting bitcoins. But with the users of bitcoin here in my country. I think there are already thousands of users scattered already in my country. And that is making a good economy of bitcoin here in my country. That's why there are a lot of bitcoin exchanging sites here already.

airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:25:28 AM

Yes really few,some rare and most developed countries accept the bitcoin as a payment method offline but like in many other countries bitcoin is still not accpeted in offline places so itss not that much popular right now i dont think even 20% people in my country would know about the bitcoin.
Viivekvk

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:26:15 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

bitcoin is very popular ijn india but only for  technology or trading based peoples
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:55:36 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

bitcoin is very popular ijn india but only for  technology or trading based peoples
That is very different case here in my country! bitcoin is more popular for many people but i do not think if there is a miners of bitcoin because the price of the electricity here is very high and the internet connection in not too stable. Most of the people are spend lover of bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

That what is going on in many asian countries including in my country. As far as i know only 2 region which accept bitcoin as payment of buying good . I hope in future there will more merchant accept bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:26:22 AM

That what is going on in many asian countries including in my country. As far as i know only 2 region which accept bitcoin as payment of buying good . I hope in future there will more merchant accept bitcoin.

I do not know how popular it is as all of my friends do not know it and my family.  I have no knowledge of whether there were stores who accepts bitcoin as payment.  What I do know is that bitcoin is legal in our country as we can buy bitcoins through banks.  We can pay bills using bitcoin and we could even send them as currency for our loved ones on the provinces. 
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:27:35 AM

In my country , Bitcoin user in my country is 200k users from 250 million peoples in Indonesian.
It's just 1% already know about bitcoin , but in the future and it's just the matter of time for anyone know about bitcoin.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:33:13 AM

Bitcoin is not so very popular in my country not alot of people have heard of it and nobody really uses it.
but it can grow easily if some stuff happens like big markets adopt it and big super markets then mass adoption will happen and more people would use it causing it to become more popular in my country too.
Other then that nobody really using it.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:38:16 AM

I dont think that there are allot of peopel who are really true with the bitcoins in my country because there are allot of rich people in my country who loves to make easy money with bitcoins.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:21:28 PM

I dont think that there are allot of peopel who are really true with the bitcoins in my country because there are allot of rich people in my country who loves to make easy money with bitcoins.

That's good to know that people in your country are aware about bitcoins as the scenario is not same everywhere, in my country hardly very few people knows about bitcoins.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

In my country , Bitcoin user in my country is 200k users from 250 million peoples in Indonesian.
It's just 1% already know about bitcoin , but in the future and it's just the matter of time for anyone know about bitcoin.

many thank for that number. we can not expect 100% population but let say 10% will be huge impact to economy !

mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:52:44 PM

many thank for that number. we can not expect 100% population but let say 10% will be huge impact to economy !
Yes 10% is also a good amount for now and surely it will increase in the future.But in my country that number would be very less,and i think only 3-4% of my country's population would be using bitcoin or even know about the bitcoin.But the number is slowly increasing.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:15:27 PM

10 percent of 250 million? Whoa! That is a lot of user. Well advertisements are also growing so that might be possible in the near future. We just have to be patient and someday we will be trading stories with a person in a park or anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: