Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47753 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:47:17 AM

I dont think that there are allot of peopel who are really true with the bitcoins in my country because there are allot of rich people in my country who loves to make easy money with bitcoins.

That's good to know that people in your country are aware about bitcoins as the scenario is not same everywhere, in my country hardly very few people knows about bitcoins.
to be honest in my country it is not widely recognized too, its something like from an alien planet right here and it really pisses me off Cheesy

Bitcoin will gain popularity in future, as of now very few people are aware about it but its getting attention from the people and slowly and steadily it will become  more popular.

we will see all newspaper, TV will again talking about bitcoin when it go up 1000$
from time to time i see it on the news too to be honest, though it happens really rarely, i hope that it is going to be bigger in the future

In my region not too much people who interested with bitcoin even when bitcoin growing it price until 1000 Dollars it still not news in tv, I think.
But in the other countries like US or Russia will news on tv if that really happen.

yeah, if the news on US, Russia public about bitcoin much it will spread to the world

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:58:45 AM

I dont think that there are allot of peopel who are really true with the bitcoins in my country because there are allot of rich people in my country who loves to make easy money with bitcoins.

That's good to know that people in your country are aware about bitcoins as the scenario is not same everywhere, in my country hardly very few people knows about bitcoins.
to be honest in my country it is not widely recognized too, its something like from an alien planet right here and it really pisses me off Cheesy

Bitcoin will gain popularity in future, as of now very few people are aware about it but its getting attention from the people and slowly and steadily it will become  more popular.

we will see all newspaper, TV will again talking about bitcoin when it go up 1000$
from time to time i see it on the news too to be honest, though it happens really rarely, i hope that it is going to be bigger in the future

In my region not too much people who interested with bitcoin even when bitcoin growing it price until 1000 Dollars it still not news in tv, I think.
But in the other countries like US or Russia will news on tv if that really happen.

People from US and Russia are more active in bitcoins, but the scenario is not the same everywhere as in most of the countries bitcoin is still new and people are not aware how to handle it.

kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:16:58 AM

Most people say that in Brazil (my country of origin) BTC is popular but f**k that, the only thing popular here is whatsapp, facebook and pokemon go. If you ask for someone to understand a tiny concept that's not comedy or very easy to use (and when I say easy, it's very very easy). And beside that, if you try to convince some money exchange based in a not know and digital currency you won't have any success. Here 99% of bitcoin known people are in IT sector and the majority is some people who has a wide vision and thinks outside the box.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:18:55 AM

Most people say that in Brazil (my country of origin) BTC is popular but f**k that, the only thing popular here is whatsapp, facebook and pokemon go. If you ask for someone to understand a tiny concept that's not comedy or very easy to use (and when I say easy, it's very very easy). And beside that, if you try to convince some money exchange based in a not know and digital currency you won't have any success. Here 99% of bitcoin known people are in IT sector and the majority is some people who has a wide vision and thinks outside the box.

But we have heard that there are more then 150 stores where you can spend your bitcoins to buy anything, so is that information true or not? Is is it really popular or its just an rumor?
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:28:20 AM

In my country it is not very popular if you compare it to others i think i have only seen around 3-4 places in my city who want to accept it.
If i compare this to brazil or the UK then my country is very behind considering they have like 20x more then here, so im hoping on some development in the upcoming year i want to have more people interested in bitcoin around me.
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:36:40 AM

in my country is enough popular
in bali island placed office vip bitcoin , bitcoin accepted payment hotel, restaurant
super market cafe and more, so bitcoin support direct payment to life offline system
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:41:19 AM

Bitcoin will gain popularity in future, as of now very few people are aware about it but its getting attention from the people and slowly and steadily it will become  more popular.

yeah like that happen in a few years ago when the price of bitcoin burst up to $ 1,200 and then there are a lot of newspapers and television media throughout the country broadcast news about bitcoin, I really hope it could happen again. of course it will add adopter of bitcoin
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:42:42 AM

It's not popular, people always surprised when i'm trying to tell them about bitcoins, maybe i'm first here who want to make big money with bitcoins.

That actually happens, with me too, when someone see me surfing the forum or checking my wallet in laptop of mobile they ask me what bitcoin is and what you are doing so i try to make them understand that this is a digital currency used worldwide and i'm earning it, but they find it quite complicated to be understood.

Well in my country it self it is not quite popular but their is really one place in our country that bitcoin is being started to be promoted it is used in some of the restaurants their. Unfortunately it is too far from my place.

Bitcoin is not popular in many corners of the world yet and that makes me worry that will things change in future or not and if not then we won't find massive adoption which will directly affect to the price of bitcoin.

Well in some ways if we still can able to covert bitcoin into fiat and vice versa we could still somehow manage to  continue mining and the price would still be a stronghold in the market
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:43:44 AM

Bitcoin will gain popularity in future, as of now very few people are aware about it but its getting attention from the people and slowly and steadily it will become  more popular.

yeah like that happen in a few years ago when the price of bitcoin burst up to $ 1,200 and then there are a lot of newspapers and television media throughout the country broadcast news about bitcoin, I really hope it could happen again. of course it will add adopter of bitcoin

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the support from the media, if media starts spreading positive news about bitcoins then it will change the mentality of people and it will take adoption to higher level.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:29:12 AM

On searching i have seen some business running here in India,but i dont think so crypto currency are know to my people in my state,have not heard anything about this from my friends,may be they are already here,but i dont know.Came to know about bitcoin from a documentary,now i had the time to look into what this is all about and here i am.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:39:29 AM

Bitcoin is not too popular in my country among the people but there are many exchanges where we can convert our bitcoins to fait very easily and may be in future we will find more people using it.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:39:57 AM

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the support from the media, if media starts spreading positive news about bitcoins then it will change the mentality of people and it will take adoption to higher level.
media are too afraid spreading something good about bitcoin.
you know why? it's because the government!
media around the world are basically controlled by the government.
and most government around the world are against bitcoin due some reasons.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:11:27 PM

media are too afraid spreading something good about bitcoin.
you know why? it's because the government!
media around the world are basically controlled by the government.
and most government around the world are against bitcoin due some reasons.

Yeah Government views bitcoin as a threat to their system and they are aware if bitcoin gets on the mainstream then they will loose all their control on money and will end up their corrupted activities.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:15:35 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not so popular at my country now. But I think the amount of people who use bitcoin is rise over time.  The most of new people who joining bitcoin world are youths.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:18:14 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not so popular at my country now. But I think the amount of people who use bitcoin is rise over time.  The most of new people who joining bitcoin world are youths.

Yes youths are more interested in new and innovative technology and they can grab the things very easily so its not complicated for them to understand the entire concept of bitcoins.
antonioa

Activity: 229
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:28:45 AM

In my country today bitcoin is not very popular, but at the state level calls for recognition cryptocurrency real currency are already underway. And I have seen in Ukraine online shops which accept bitcoin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:33:11 AM

Yes youths are more interested in new and innovative technology and they can grab the things very easily so its not complicated for them to understand the entire concept of bitcoins.

Well good thing here in my country that there are a lot of youths that are getting interested in bitcoin. And I knew a group of college students while they are still in college. They are able to work with bitcoin since they are good programmers they are selling their services and get paid. And that bitcoin is making them survive for the expenses in school.

Exactly, bitcoin is helping youth to earn money while they are studying, and that is also making them independent person, so they don't have to ask for money from their parents for their expenses.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:39:19 AM

Bitcoin is not too popular in my country among the people but there are many exchanges where we can convert our bitcoins to fait very easily and may be in future we will find more people using it.
it will be a help to develop bitcoin. there are many resources to such exchange would then be easier to spread the word around the use bitcoin.
it would be much better. Your country may have the opportunity to use bitcoin more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:45:46 AM

Well good thing here in my country that there are a lot of youths that are getting interested in bitcoin. And I knew a group of college students while they are still in college. They are able to work with bitcoin since they are good programmers they are selling their services and get paid. And that bitcoin is making them survive for the expenses in school.

Exactly, bitcoin is helping youth to earn money while they are studying, and that is also making them independent person, so they don't have to ask for money from their parents for their expenses.

True, bitcoin is  helpful to those students  out there which are earning bitcoin as an addition to their funds  to sustain their needs, You have a point  they would not bother  to ask money to their parents since they are already earning. In my country bitcoin is  somewhat known by few people but there are no shops here that accept bitcoin physically.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:49:34 AM

True, bitcoin is  helpful to those students  out there which are earning bitcoin as an addition to their funds  to sustain their needs, You have a point  they would not bother  to ask money to their parents since they are already earning. In my country bitcoin is  somewhat known by few people but there are no shops here that accept bitcoin physically.

Spending bitcoins physically will take really long time especially in third world countries where people don't have access to internet, but slowly and steadily the improvements will be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: