Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:59:08 AM

in my country Indonesia, bitcoin is not so popular. Bitcoin users in Indonesia is still small compared with the total population of Indonesia, the ratio is only one in 1,000 people in Indonesia who use Bitcoin

Not only in Indonesia but in Asia itself bitcoins are not so popular and we can't buy any items directly using bitcoins in Asia. In my country also it is not so popular but here got a couple of bitcoins ATM machine. I never see anyone accepting bitcoins in any stores yet.

Yeah it will take time for Asian countries to cope up with American and European countries as those are very active in bitcoins and they have many offline stores too.

Im from asian country and i agree only few in our country know bitcoin and we dont have any stores that accepts bitcoin here Sad so we do prefer to exchange it to our own fiat. We are in the 3rd world country and we cant cope up easily like those country you said but soon we will Smiley

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:22:46 PM

in my country Indonesia, bitcoin is not so popular. Bitcoin users in Indonesia is still small compared with the total population of Indonesia, the ratio is only one in 1,000 people in Indonesia who use Bitcoin
yeah i think not in Indonesia alone. but in all countries. bitcoin is still popular and well known. if bitcoin is already well-known and mainstream in a country. I'm sure there will be many people using bitcoin and become bitcoin users as much as I did
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

Not only in Indonesia but in Asia itself bitcoins are not so popular and we can't buy any items directly using bitcoins in Asia. In my country also it is not so popular but here got a couple of bitcoins ATM machine. I never see anyone accepting bitcoins in any stores yet.

Yeah it will take time for Asian countries to cope up with American and European countries as those are very active in bitcoins and they have many offline stores too.

Im from asian country and i agree only few in our country know bitcoin and we dont have any stores that accepts bitcoin here Sad so we do prefer to exchange it to our own fiat. We are in the 3rd world country and we cant cope up easily like those country you said but soon we will Smiley

Its just a matter of time, as time progresses we will see many more people will start using it and it will become more popular in future and allow us to buy anything that we want.
demonicsheikh

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 12:29:31 PM

Its just a matter of time, as time progresses we will see many more people will start using it and it will become more popular in future and allow us to buy anything that we want.

The problem with bitcoin is that most people consider it unstable and you could actually lose a ton of money in a matter of seconds......
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:33:18 PM

Yes, maybe someday bitcoin will be widespread so popular everywhere. But I think it takes time because bitcoin is not popular in my country now. Sooner or later I believe bitcoin will become popular throughout the region.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:48:59 PM

Yes, maybe someday bitcoin will be widespread so popular everywhere. But I think it takes time because bitcoin is not popular in my country now. Sooner or later I believe bitcoin will become popular throughout the region.

Bitcoin is still very new to many people and those who are not tech savvy will take a long time to adopt it as at initial stage they may find the entire concept of bitcoin very complicated.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:59:15 PM

Bitcoin is still very new to many people and those who are not tech savvy will take a long time to adopt it as at initial stage they may find the entire concept of bitcoin very complicated.
I think here in my country bitcoin is popular because i observed that many people are using bitcoin but i think bitcoin should need to improved some of their services or offer some job that can help for the users i think it will helps to have massive adoption in the future.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:12:23 PM

I think here in my country bitcoin is popular because i observed that many people are using bitcoin but i think bitcoin should need to improved some of their services or offer some job that can help for the users i think it will helps to have massive adoption in the future.

I think if people will find many places to spend their coins then it will create awareness among the people who are not using it and will start to research on it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:12:53 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
My country is small which is i know that bitcoin is not yet popular in my country or in some companies because for them bitcoin is just starting and theres no guaranteed that they can really earn and depends on bitcoin of course US is number one and majority on using bitcoin and agreed with that.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:19:10 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
My country is small which is i know that bitcoin is not yet popular in my country or in some companies because for them bitcoin is just starting and theres no guaranteed that they can really earn and depends on bitcoin of course US is number one and majority on using bitcoin and agreed with that.

Yeah US is on the top at a moment when it comes to more users of bitcoins and also there are many places to spend them, but the scenario is totally opposite in rest of the countries.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:11:52 PM

I am belonging India and In India still government not allowed Bitcoin as legally. But many of service are currently using bitcoin as payment method. I have recharged my friend cell phones with bitcoin payments. Even few services are in phase to implement bitcoin as a payment integrate for better solutions.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:28:51 PM

Just as expected since American and european countries are always on the lead on anything. Ex. technology, economic status etc.  True, asian and other countries would take time to adopt bitcoin compare on what on the status  of 1st world countries whos are being mentioned.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:33:25 PM

I am belonging India and In India still government not allowed Bitcoin as legally. But many of service are currently using bitcoin as payment method. I have recharged my friend cell phones with bitcoin payments. Even few services are in phase to implement bitcoin as a payment integrate for better solutions.

But I think there are many exchange sites in India where you can convert your bitcoins to fiat very easily, so we cannot say that its illegal in India, and if Government would have banned it then they won't allow those exchange sites to operate I guess.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:34:11 PM

one of the causes of his popular bitcoin in my country is because popping a lot to exchange for local currency. even now there are some start-up which will facilitate the bitcoin in his business. it is one of the factors that make the position bitcoin in my country is very high.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:23:44 PM

I am not sure how popular is bitcoin in my country as we cannot know that how many percentage of population is using it but there are many exchange sites who have tie ups with banks so I thinks its gaining popularity at a moment.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:53:54 PM

For now i known people who are into bitcoin, but only a few of them really know what bitcoin is.  Only a few of them give time to read about bitcoin and lots are just sheeples that follow their leader even though they don't know much about bitcoin.  It is getting popular but not that popular because in my place only 2 know bitcoin and 1 is currently actively participating in bitcoin related activity.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:40:26 AM

Bitcoin is not that popular in my country because most people here do not even know what Bitcoin is and that says enough on how popular it is.
Bitcoin really needs to get the attention of more people if it wants to become bigger.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:18:03 PM

Bitcoin is not that popular in my country because most people here do not even know what Bitcoin is and that says enough on how popular it is.
Bitcoin really needs to get the attention of more people if it wants to become bigger.

People will draw their attention towards bitcoin only if bitcoin is promoted at international level and if it gets support from media then it will attract many more people in future.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

I am working overseas now and base on what I can observe here, bitcoin is not that popular and I did not even hear or see someone using bitcoin. I did not bother also sharing what I learned about bitcoin because people are so busy I think with their work and I think they are not interested in it. For me, I have time to spare and one of my friends introduce me to bitcoin so I am aware of it. I don't know any store also who accepts bitcoin as payment. I've learned that there is bitcoin ATM in this country but I did not saw it or I did not really try to look for it because I prefer to buy bitcoin with credit card. I think if someone is using bitcoin here then they maybe using it for trading or for online purchases.

Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

People will draw their attention towards bitcoin only if bitcoin is promoted at international level and if it gets support from media then it will attract many more people in future.

Yeah it does the right thing. But unfortunately, now it can not be done. because it does not yet have legal basis bitcoin proper to secure or provide protection for the users of the bitcoin. now I was a little notice there are some media that provide assessment of the bitcoin. So this could be one of the best news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: