Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
Conus

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:06:10 PM

As many of you know, bitcoin is making a scene in the courts in the USA!  I do not like the fact that is is a negative thing, but it is bring more people into the era of Bitcoin and letting them know it is something more than just a nerds hobby.  Lots of potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:50:34 AM

I my country Bitcoin is not that popular under most people but there still are some people that know of it but it needs to get more popular.
Bitcoin at the moment is a underground thing and that is why most people do not know of it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:07:51 AM

Bitcoin is not that popular in my country and I wish it was more popular like in the UK and in Brazil. One year ago brazil had like 150+ shops accepting bitcoin already so I think the number is way above 200 now. This is what we need everywhere.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:09:08 AM

Bitcoin is still really small here in SEA, but adoption is growing exponentially. What we lack here I believe is a local provider for BTCBTCBTC powered debit cards. If bitcoin companies here can provide that, adoption would even be faster. Imagine remittances straight to your BTCBTCBTC card, minus the time, costs, and hassle.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:59:18 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

Bitcoin in Scotland is pretty non-existent, which is a shame because it could be part of a counter-culture which has matured over the last 50 years.

I think countries like China are most likely to overtake the US in terms of bitcoin users. The reason is that bitcoin is incredibly cheap and works with tiny amounts.

It is also location-independent which is a huge benefit for huge, sprawling countries like China.

yeah china need 10% population using bitcoin will be dominant in market

Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:38:30 AM

bitcoin is yet not known by the most of the people in our country because there are very few only online services to use such currencies for the payment.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:43:45 AM

Where i live as i know they are some business working with bitcoin, accepting it as payment, but at my city i dont know no one that knows about or use bitcoin for something, soo i do believe im alone.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:54:08 AM

There are a few exchanges in my country so that means that bitcoin is a bit in the consciousness of the a portion of the population. And I read from a news that my country is among those where bitcoin transaction volume is among the biggest. I know that there are still very few people who are aware of bitcoin's features, but I hope things will be different in the coming years.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:46:46 AM

Actually it is not very popular  here, unfortunately a low number of people is  talking about it or using it here, but  I hope things may change in the future.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:00:03 AM

Actually it is not very popular  here, unfortunately a low number of people is  talking about it or using it here, but  I hope things may change in the future.

Things will never change on their own, as a users of bitcoins, its our responsibility to spread the awareness among the people and show them the benefits of having bitcoins.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:01:10 AM

Just like the same here in our country.  Only a few people I know that uses bitcoin and know bitcoin.  And I think in my place maybe I am the only one who uses and have knowledge about it.  People are negative to things that they are not usually see and experience everyday.  They are afraid of being scammed.  They lack interest because they did not know anything about it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:32:02 AM

Bitcoin is not popular at all here, except for people like me who are really in the zone. The locals over the age f 30-35 have no clue and because one company here that created a bitcoin debit card legged it and defrauded a ton of people, they are wary of it now. I am hoping it will have a comeback one day.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 03:36:32 PM

Things will never change on their own, as a users of bitcoins, its our responsibility to spread the awareness among the people and show them the benefits of having bitcoins.

you right, it easy for understand if someone explain rather than google and read

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:43:38 PM

Now bitcoin is popular on our country because there are lots of people who are using bitcoin now i love seeing people using bitcoin for trading that theu can earn more bitcoin and i love it for sure there are more user who gonna use bitcoin sooon
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

Bitcoin is slowly gaining its popularity in my country but it will take sometime before it reaches the level like other countries where Bitcoin is popular. Out of 10 I would say only 2-3 only knows about Bitcoin and if someone knows about it, its because of its negative reputation. Thanks to a local exchanger in my country that they allow using Bitcoin to pay for water bills, cable, phone and even school tuition fees.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:49:49 PM

Bitcoin is not much popular in my country yet but may be in future it will gain popularity depending on the benefits that its offering and people will be aware about it then they will surely start using it.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 09:57:51 AM

Bitcoin is slowly gaining its popularity in my country but it will take sometime before it reaches the level like other countries where Bitcoin is popular. Out of 10 I would say only 2-3 only knows about Bitcoin and if someone knows about it, its because of its negative reputation. Thanks to a local exchanger in my country that they allow using Bitcoin to pay for water bills, cable, phone and even school tuition fees.

May i know what country you from, what service you using for payment for tuition fees ?

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:12:03 AM

bitcoin is yet not known by the most of the people in our country because there are very few only online services to use such currencies for the payment.
I think in all countries of the world bitcoin is not so popular. if bitcoin has been popular in a country. I can assure that there will be a lot of stores in a country that accepts bitcoin, but i havent heard it

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:46:51 AM

I think in all countries of the world bitcoin is not so popular. if bitcoin has been popular in a country. I can assure that there will be a lot of stores in a country that accepts bitcoin, but i havent heard it
Bitcoin have started to gain popularity slowly and steadily but getting used and accepted at physical places will take really long time as its popularity is limited at a moment.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

Bitcoin is not really popular in my country, some of people here doesn't familiar bitcoin. Only few people here knows about bitcoin.and i can say that a popular country with bitcoin is the country in which some of the establishment accepts bitcoin as a money used for good and services.
bitcoin is not that popular in my country but sometimes yes because there are more groups that topic are bitcoin but seem they are not that good in investing or trading in cryptop currency and they decided to stop using bitcoin and not take the risk at all .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: