Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:31:11 PM

bitcoin is not popular in my country but still spreading its branches not only in my country but in the whole world i agree that now the spreading speed is quite slown down since the beggening at 2009

No one exactly knows what is the real picture in their country as its very hard to find the users who are already involved in using  it as there is no way where we can track the number of users using bitcoins.

uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:54:54 PM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

My country at the present time now is not in the stage of popularity, I can say it is still in the process of building the community in different places to educate our citizens here about in bitcoin.

Yes same in my country where most of the people are not familiar with bitcoins yet and may be it will take long time for the development of bitcoin infrastructure in my country.
Bitcoins still low impression if someone can advertise bitcoin in television and more stores locally can accept bitcoin as payment i think bitcoin will be popular fast.. but the problem no one are sponsoring for bitcoin for more impression. if someone can do this i think bitcoin will be popular fast//

The only thing bitcoin is lacking at a moment is the promotion at international level and if it gets support from media then it will reach to people in quick way.

i remember when bitcoin go up to nearly $1000 last few year. it seem media and newspaper update daily about bitcoin. unfortunately, after price go down. they stop less talking about bitcoin

Yes but the fact is media has always involved in spreading negative news related to bitcoins and that is the reason people view it negatively and don't show any interest in using them.

silk road, gun, cocain...it seem people only know bitcoin together with them.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:58:41 PM

Bitcoin is not very popular in my country. Some people in the more developed part of our country are using it. Not much of the eCommerce sites or stores still accept it here. I hope it improves later on and the government must work on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:04:12 PM

Bitcoin is not popiler in my country if we can ask 100 people this question "what is bitcoin ? " or "Have you ever heard about Bitcoin? i think 1 person will say Yes   because of bitcoin is not popular yet .
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:04:37 PM

Bitcoin is not very popular in my country. Some people in the more developed part of our country are using it. Not much of the eCommerce sites or stores still accept it here. I hope it improves later on and the government must work on it.

You don't have to expect any support from your government to make Bitcoin more accessible for everyone in your country. Bitcoin isn't really the best friend of governments since Bitcoin gives people financial freedom. And that's exactly what they don't want you to have.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:50:21 PM

Bitcoin become popular in our country because in investing online and many filipino do post in a group and they make their own investment but in sad life they become greedy and they get become scammer. So many people become scammer in bitcoin world almost some filipino is fool in that time they want easy mony by collecting bitcoin to join their online investment.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:54:43 PM

Bitcoin is not so popular in my country, But  have started a lot of people who know about bitcoin And I can say that it is a good indication that bitcoin will be popular in my country.

Without people actually implementing Bitcoin in their business, it's never going to be popular. We can't just sit here and wait for more people to find about it, but seeing 'Bitcoin Accepted Here' all around you will make you think about it.
xdemayhem

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:37:28 PM

We have an ATM for bitcoin here, at eastern europe, and some shops accept btc. So I would say it's average, but definitely could be more popular.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:17:50 PM

in my country bitcoin is really popular to be honest, it is really cool that i can spend it in various places here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 06:47:34 AM

in my country bitcoin is really popular to be honest, it is really cool that i can spend it in various places here

that great new , could we know where is that place

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:28:37 AM

are you located from brazil mate just read some thread here that brazil is one of the early adopters of this coin. im so excited to see this
things happen here also from my country allowing bitcoin transaction in many outlets and restaurants.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:36:53 AM

Bitcoin is not so popular in my country, But  have started a lot of people who know about bitcoin And I can say that it is a good indication that bitcoin will be popular in my country.
bitcoin dissemination is running good at now. so many advertising in popular social sosial media that related with bitcoin world. ofcourse it will make bitcoin popularity is pump. bitcoin is getting popular amoung youth people in my country at know. altough not of all youth people, but it is still good.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:39:31 AM

Its horrible scenario in my country when it comes to bitcoin, very few are aware about it and there is no place where we can spend them and I don't know whether it will be possible even in future or not.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

bitcoin dissemination is running good at now. so many advertising in popular social sosial media that related with bitcoin world. ofcourse it will make bitcoin popularity is pump. bitcoin is getting popular amoung youth people in my country at know. altough not of all youth people, but it is still good.
yes mate the more popularity the more it can pump bitcoin price we all hoping that numbers of bitcoin adapters will increase
and i can that it is really happening now social media is really the best part to promote btc.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:43:07 PM

Its horrible scenario in my country when it comes to bitcoin, very few are aware about it and there is no place where we can spend them and I don't know whether it will be possible even in future or not.

It would probably be possible in future and what i think is there are already a lot of people around you using it like you but you cannot get to them as it is an anonymous process so you cannot know if who is using it and who isn't until they tell you themselves or you ask.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

It aint popular. I dont see it everyday. That is how I rank popularity by things. Malls, the bus or trains I dont see a lot of people busy with trading or something else. Sometimes I spy with their phones and nothing. Just facebook everyday.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:46:44 PM

It would probably be possible in future and what i think is there are already a lot of people around you using it like you but you cannot get to them as it is an anonymous process so you cannot know if who is using it and who isn't until they tell you themselves or you ask.

Yeah we can only come to know whether they are using it or not only if ask them, and I asked many people around me but for my surprise they even not have heard about it.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

Same here, it's really rare to find people that know and use bitcoin in my country. So many people don't know bitcoin, but they know other online currencies like paypal, perfect money and many else.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:00:45 PM

Its hard to gauge these days as there do not seem to be many positive stories related to bitcoin in the local media. Usually they are pumping out anything negative without to much research to see if their story if factual.
Few bitcoin atms have disappeared in prominent spaces but have been replaced with ones inside coffee shops,but they are only usually found in one set chain.
Other places are headshops for the most part and that limits who enters the place to get some bitcoin.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:24:31 PM

Same here, it's really rare to find people that know and use bitcoin in my country. So many people don't know bitcoin, but they know other online currencies like paypal, perfect money and many else.

Paypal and perfect money exist since long time and almost all sites accepts them as a mode of payment and that is the reason they are more popular then bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: