Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47753 times)
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:17:18 PM

It aint popular. I dont see it everyday. That is how I rank popularity by things. Malls, the bus or trains I dont see a lot of people busy with trading or something else. Sometimes I spy with their phones and nothing. Just facebook everyday.
Sad but soon bitcoin will be popular in your country like in my country it ain't that popular too then one day we also had almost 24k members who are using bitcoin so far and starting trading few of them and few of them are investing bitcoins into ico
well one day it might be possible in my country but definitely not right now as bitcoin adoption is slow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:12:41 PM

It aint popular. I dont see it everyday. That is how I rank popularity by things. Malls, the bus or trains I dont see a lot of people busy with trading or something else. Sometimes I spy with their phones and nothing. Just facebook everyday.
Sad but soon bitcoin will be popular in your country like in my country it ain't that popular too then one day we also had almost 24k members who are using bitcoin so far and starting trading few of them and few of them are investing bitcoins into ico
well one day it might be possible in my country but definitely not right now as bitcoin adoption is slow
altcoin growing much now that also make bitcoin slow adoption i think

funbarrel

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:49:01 PM

why is it sad then? i think it is really good that bitcoins will be used in most of the countries in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:50:54 PM

Honestly i am not sure if how bitcoin is popular in my country but the promotion about bitcoin here is fast and growing almost any local forum here in my country are talking about bitcoin.. so i think we are many using bitcoin and its popular here in my country but we are just few users here..
the most important is the promotion process and introduces bitcoin quickly. it can attract new users so that they are interested in using bitcoin.
Yes promotion is important for them to have an idea about bitcoin, here btc is slowly recognize and i believe that users are increasing day by day. however its not famous here so many people still dont know about it.
In our local areas promotion is not a problem, as for that we have to tell about bitcoin in our home and after that we have to tell to our relatives and with that way the concept will start to spread and it will be famous everywhere in your country.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 11:32:20 PM

Honestly i am not sure if how bitcoin is popular in my country but the promotion about bitcoin here is fast and growing almost any local forum here in my country are talking about bitcoin.. so i think we are many using bitcoin and its popular here in my country but we are just few users here..
the most important is the promotion process and introduces bitcoin quickly. it can attract new users so that they are interested in using bitcoin.
Yes promotion is important for them to have an idea about bitcoin, here btc is slowly recognize and i believe that users are increasing day by day. however its not famous here so many people still dont know about it.
In our local areas promotion is not a problem, as for that we have to tell about bitcoin in our home and after that we have to tell to our relatives and with that way the concept will start to spread and it will be famous everywhere in your country.
Good idea here in my country there is someone here are promoting bitcoin but looks like its just like an ponzi just like MMM before they are giving seminar for investing their money into bitcoin in their site and few months they can get their profit. this is just like MMM that you get shares or get help..
They are promoting bitcoin in the bad ways here in my country...
And i think those way can be bad image in bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 09:50:06 AM

Good idea here in my country there is someone here are promoting bitcoin but looks like its just like an ponzi just like MMM before they are giving seminar for investing their money into bitcoin in their site and few months they can get their profit. this is just like MMM that you get shares or get help..
They are promoting bitcoin in the bad ways here in my country...
And i think those way can be bad image in bitcoin..

At least it take people talking about bitcoin. as far as formal shop accepted bitcoin. they will change their mind

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:01:32 AM

It's somewhat known, between the people who are in IT and guys between ages from 18-30. Many people have heard of them but don't care that much. In Serbia, bitcain has yet to gets its impact.

Same is the scenario in my country, only youth are aware about bitcoin but not all of them, and very few of them are actually using it or interested in knowing it, but I think the adoption will increase in coming years.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:51:40 AM

why is it sad then? i think it is really good that bitcoins will be used in most of the countries in the future

please read carefully that what he has quoted and for what he said "sad" he is regretted because he says that it is currently not accepted all over the world and only some amount of people are using bitcoin and then says that in the future t will spread all over the world.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:55:51 AM

please read carefully that what he has quoted and for what he said "sad" he is regretted because he says that it is currently not accepted all over the world and only some amount of people are using bitcoin and then says that in the future t will spread all over the world.

He didnt see that coming though. haha He just misunderstood it so keep calm dude Cheesy.

By the way here in our country it is not really famous like on other country because we are in 3rd world country so only few knows technology and that will lead to only few knows bitcoins as well also not all of the netizens know bitcoin as well.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:59:13 AM

It's somewhat known, between the people who are in IT and guys between ages from 18-30. Many people have heard of them but don't care that much. In Serbia, bitcain has yet to gets its impact.

Same is the scenario in my country, only youth are aware about bitcoin but not all of them, and very few of them are actually using it or interested in knowing it, but I think the adoption will increase in coming years.

As mentioned by the above mate bitcoin adoption increases over the falling years. Also only very few were aware about the bitcoin as well digital currency at present. In my country only very few know about bitcoin, even when we try to explain, it seems very difficult to make them understand.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:00:10 AM

he was sad because bitcoin is currently not so popular in their country. whereas bitcoin have been aged for a long time. bitcoin might need a bigger promotion. I'm sure that makes bitcoin is not used and is not popular is because many people do not know about bitcoin, and bitcoin system itself
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:13:49 AM

He didnt see that coming though. haha He just misunderstood it so keep calm dude Cheesy.

By the way here in our country it is not really famous like on other country because we are in 3rd world country so only few knows technology and that will lead to only few knows bitcoins as well also not all of the netizens know bitcoin as well.

In third world countries most of the issues are because of not having enough education of the citizens and even the leaders of that countries also have only some basic degrees and do not know enough about technology and remain at backward.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:23:26 AM

In third world countries most of the issues are because of not having enough education of the citizens and even the leaders of that countries also have only some basic degrees and do not know enough about technology and remain at backward.
sad but true here in my place there still more places that don't have any idea about internet many people still leaving in a non developed place thats why bitcoin is not a well known currency maybe only 5% of total population or less than that it seems that bitcoin would need more time to be familiarized and used here.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:54:17 PM

the traditional older generation will most likely never look into bitcoin. they mostly save all their money in cash and hide it in their house. these people don't trust anything.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:57:11 PM

the traditional older generation will most likely never look into bitcoin. they mostly save all their money in cash and hide it in their house. these people don't trust anything.

Either they will put their money in cash or gold that are the only two things that they have trust and will never prefer to invest in something that is totally new to them.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:27:40 PM

Bitcoin is not so popular in my country, But  have started a lot of people who know about bitcoin And I can say that it is a good indication that bitcoin will be popular in my country.
In my country Bitcoin is not that popular and to be honest I also did not know what Bitcoin was in the beginning. Bitcoin can become allot more popular but it needs to reach those people who do not know it.
If they manage to do that then they will become more known.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:01:25 AM

Honestly not much popular. Even technology lover teenager also don't know what is bitcoin. It becomes very difficult to make them understand what bitcoin is. Because it's a different type of money and is completely different from conventional paper money. But i think in US bitcoin is very famous because I had seen buses, walls having button advertisement
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:43:47 AM

Either they will put their money in cash or gold that are the only two things that they have trust and will never prefer to invest in something that is totally new to them.

I can relate with it because I've been sharing bitcoin knowledge with my neighbors but it tends that they really don't understand and it seems they don't trust it. But I am not giving up because only here in my place bitcoin is not popular but for other cities in my country bitcoin is now well known because of the gamblers.

We cannot expect that the gamblers will teach people around them about bitcoins as they are aware that people will come to know that they are gambling with bitcoins so they will prefer to sit quiet.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:45:30 AM

not so true,you can't generalize like that,those elder who ever use bitcoin are most likely such a techy person whom in the past probably a programmer or anything related,they're still using bitcoin and trying a new thing in the digital worlds & cryptocurrencies world,crypto users not always young

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:50:54 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not that popular in my country and I think that it can become allot more popular in the future.
In my country the Bitcoin is not going to be the main currency I am sure of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: