Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ?  (Read 47752 times)
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:02:47 AM

I know there is still a lot of potential in my area.
People are still wondering what that bitcoin they have mostly already heared about would actually be.
I think since a lot of them have already heared about it, they are one step closer to use it.
But till that moment a lot of time will pass.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:13:48 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not that popular in my country and I think that it can become allot more popular in the future.
In my country the Bitcoin is not going to be the main currency I am sure of that.

Bitcoin can never become main currency of any country as no Government will allow bitcoin to replace their national currency and become primary currency as they will loose all their control on money.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:50:39 AM

In my country, has not been widely used in daily activity. And many of them who know and have btc spend for invest in hyip or ponzi scam.
it's bad some people still trust hyip and the problem they are invest using bitcoin so when they get scam will tell to anyone "bitcoin is scam".

yeah, problem from the people using, not from bitcoin.

Yes, some people  use this terms  against bitcoin if they  are lost on gambling or any investment or being scammed by someone then they hate  bitcoin and  call it a scam which somehow  give negative  reputation on bitcoin thats why some people would hear about that would  definitely refuse bitcoin. Here in my country bitcoins adoption is increasing.
We need to talk to people who are all getting negative things about bitcoins. It must be one of our responsibility of being a bitcoiner. We need to take care for these events that are taking place in our region at least. So, that we can help bitcoin to get spread in our country.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:10:26 AM

Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
Bitcoin is not that popular in my country and I think that it can become allot more popular in the future.
In my country the Bitcoin is not going to be the main currency I am sure of that.

Bitcoin can never become main currency of any country as no Government will allow bitcoin to replace their national currency and become primary currency as they will loose all their control on money.
I think bitcoin to be popular only without requiring a legalization of a state. with their records do not make a list of red on bitcoin, and bitcoin in terms of virtual money more freely used in that country, but not legalization or recognition, I believe bitcoin could become popular
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:12:25 AM

I think bitcoin to be popular only without requiring a legalization of a state. with their records do not make a list of red on bitcoin, and bitcoin in terms of virtual money more freely used in that country, but not legalization or recognition, I believe bitcoin could become popular
People who loves privacy and don't want that their money should be controlled by third party will surely start using bitcoins, the only thing is they should be made aware about bitcoins as most of them are still not aware about it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:42:59 AM

Its still not that popular even you can pay your bill(electric, etc) using btc. I believe those who know bitcoin are those in ptc business before. More on people here use internet only for social media, games, etc.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:47:49 AM

Its still not that popular even you can pay your bill(electric, etc) using btc. I believe those who know bitcoin are those in ptc business before. More on people here use internet only for social media, games, etc.

Exactly people in my country are internet savvy but they will keep in wasting their time on social media and watching useless youtube videos but will never search for any informative things.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:08:54 AM

No need to get popularity to use bitcoins in the real life. For that bitcoins needs to be centralized currency and government will accept bitcoin for payment in government bills such as water and electricity.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:10:47 AM

No need to get popularity to use bitcoins in the real life. For that bitcoins needs to be centralized currency and government will accept bitcoin for payment in government bills such as water and electricity.

If bitcoin becomes centralized currency then I don't think that people will prefer to use as then the control will be in the hands of Government and they will start imposing taxes on it.
nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:19:36 AM

this my country in popular bitcoin
is only with meeting workshop and seminar
and make workshop meeting seminar is owner market placed exchanger
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:19:52 PM

yeah I also think that bitcoin will not have any chance to be popular if in a country still prohibit the use of bitcoin, because how bitcoin will develop if every business or shop afraid in prison for accepting bitcoin, of course it is no legislation to ban use bitcoin

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:34:59 PM

this is why bitcoiners have to be waiting for government statement for legal of bitcoin and if government agree and allow people to use bitcoin, then i think bitcoin will be more popular than before and many adoption will happen in many places even on many country and after all this will give good effect for the price of bitcoin itself.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:39:44 PM

yeah I also think that bitcoin will not have any chance to be popular if in a country still prohibit the use of bitcoin, because how bitcoin will develop if every business or shop afraid in prison for accepting bitcoin, of course it is no legislation to ban use bitcoin

Yes even if bitcoin gains popularity in future it will be limited to certain extent and not everyone will  prefer to use them especially the older generation who have no idea about bitcoin.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:14:30 PM

Well i hope that bitcoin here can be consider like fiat so we can use it as regular currency and its a good news for us if implemented. but its far from what is happening. users are growing but its impossible for now to be recognize by the government.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:25:45 PM

Well i hope that bitcoin here can be consider like fiat so we can use it as regular currency and its a good news for us if implemented. but its far from what is happening. users are growing but its impossible for now to be recognize by the government.

Government will never stand in support of bitcoin as its an threat for the financial system, no doubt users are increasing but I don't think that it will ever get on the mainstream in future.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

in my country not much people know about bitcoin but some users are bloggers and some are mostly connected to many forums and blogs so upto 20-35% people from each state is now a bitcoiner

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:49:01 PM

in my country not much people know about bitcoin but some users are bloggers and some are mostly connected to many forums and blogs so upto 20-35% people from each state is now a bitcoiner

20 to 35% is a huge number, I hope what you are saying is true and how can you say that its an exact percentage of  people using it? As its impossible to calculate the exact number of users using bitcoin.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 10:04:28 PM

20 to 35% is a huge number, I hope what you are saying is true and how can you say that its an exact percentage of  people using it? As its impossible to calculate the exact number of users using bitcoin.

yes that is really much number and value of bitcoin

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:36:25 PM

so true . bitcoin evolved from a community on the Internet. if we can make these communities to be great then we can also make bitcoin users become more and more. a country will be great for information technology.
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:03:47 AM

According To Me My Country People Are Using Bitcoin Mainly For Earning Money Online Or For Doing Trading  Or Invest In Some Hybrid PTC Sites Even I Am Also Using Bitcoin For Investing It in Trading and Hybrid PTC Sites....
Yes According to Me it Is Possible Because Nothing Is Impossible But it Needs A High Promotion. of Bitcoin in My Country.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: