Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
Hornsen

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

Hey Guys, can someone help me with the payout?

I want to send my KMD to Bittrex, but when I try to do the payout, there is always an address already entered, where the KMD are supposed to be sent to.

I don´t know where taht address points to. How can I change it?

Thank you very much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

Edit:  Hey, who deleted TheRealNeo's posts?  Reverse trolling can't work if you delete them, folks!   Grin
Those posts can be counted as low quality posts and Moderator won't hesitate when he sees them. I'm surprised how people spending their time on internet trolling around without purpose.
Im not en ICO iinvestor but i have bought it recently couse i think this is bargain price now, and i will wait for Komodo to wake up.
Evry coin resently had rise almost 100%, and those coins without any significance are interesting for whales? Strange situation. They probably waiting good oportunity for accumulation. Cool

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

Hey Guys, can someone help me with the payout?

I want to send my KMD to Bittrex, but when I try to do the payout, there is always an address already entered, where the KMD are supposed to be sent to.

I don´t know where taht address points to. How can I change it?

Thank you very much!

Yes, it will withdraw to whatever KMD address you have active. You must first change the KMD address through the 'home' tab.

The instructions are in OP:

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

i have found a little "bug" at the installation there still is "please wait until iguana gets installed" but i install agama

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

If you are interested about the technical details why Iguana was renamed to Agama you can read the following Slack post by Satinder:

Quote from: grewalsatinder
I see 1 question asked  again and again, and someone also asked that same in PM. So, sharing the answer here in public channel as well:
I had a question about Iguana's name change
Why as it done?

Iguana Desktop execution file name was Iguana with capital I, and iguana daemon which provides iguana APIs was iguana with small letter i

now we have noticed the wallet sometimes doesn’t kill the previous iguana daemon, and the session keeps running using that.

user starts the wallet again, and the new session password doesn’t match with the previous session password running iguana daemon process.

that leads to non-responsive, non-working Desktop.

So, the solution was when the Desktop Wallet starts, kill any previously running iguana daemon, and then start the new iguana daemon process.

But, there’s the problem

to the kill command it doesn’t really matter if it’s small letter iguana or capital letter Iguana. It’ll just kill that.

So, activating that code resulting in killing the Desktop Iguana Process, and that made impossible to solve this technical issue.

On the other hand from marketing point of view, it was quite confusing talking about Iguana Desktop an iguana core!

So, the most ideal solution! Rename the Desktop Wallet name!

Since we are at very small scale and still building our userbase it doesn’t cost anything to do this change.

And we renamed Iguana Desktop to Agama Desktop.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
anks

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

If you are interested about the technical details why Iguana was renamed to Agama you can read the following Slack post by Satinder:

I see 1 question asked  again and again, and someone also asked that same in PM. So, sharing the answer here in public channel as well:
Why as it done?

Iguana Desktop execution file name was Iguana with capital I, and iguana daemon which provides iguana APIs was iguana with small letter i

now we have noticed the wallet sometimes doesn’t kill the previous iguana daemon, and the session keeps running using that.

user starts the wallet again, and the new session password doesn’t match with the previous session password running iguana daemon process.

So, the solution was when the Desktop Wallet starts, kill any previously running iguana daemon, and then start the new iguana daemon process.

But, there’s the problem

to the kill command it doesn’t really matter if it’s small letter iguana or capital letter Iguana. It’ll just kill that.

So, activating that code resulting in killing the Desktop Iguana Process, and that made impossible to solve this technical issue.

On the other hand from marketing point of view, it was quite confusing talking about Iguana Desktop an iguana core!

Since we are at very small scale and still building our userbase it doesn’t cost anything to do this change.

ok but i have now a real issue when i start agama i get that error

my antivirus (kaspersky security 17) detected something as a thread i cleaned it up but this error showed up before
after i clicked on ok at that error the loading screen of agama daemon was showing up but nothing happened.
after this nothing happens when you get that error.

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

Bittrex wallet is still under maintenance. Has anyone from the Komodo community been in contact with them? Missing out on staking rewards while they figure out their wallet issues. (yes, I'm well aware that this isn't Bittrex support - I just figured I'd ask here first)

super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 02:47:03 PM by super55

Why as it done?

But, there’s the problem

Hi Devs,
I got the same error when i installed wallet versions 0.1.5 & 0.1.6 on my Windows 10 laptop computer too.

But i have no problems to installed Agama wallet on my Windows 10 desktop computer.
I only having this error on my Window 10 laptop computer...the only version that can work on my laptop computer is version "IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-windows-installer.exe"

EDIT: i already deleted everything in my AppData directory before i installed the wallet too

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Why as it done?

But, there’s the problem

Hi Devs,
I got the same error when i installed wallet versions 0.1.5 & 0.1.6 on my Windows 10 laptop computer too.

But i have no problems to installed Agama wallet on my Windows 10 desktop computer.
I only having this error on my Window 10 laptop computer...the only version that can work on my laptop computer is version "IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-windows-installer.exe"

EDIT: i already deleted everything in my AppData directory before i installed the wallet too

Did you try to the zip or installer release? i.e.

AgamaApp-0.1.6.0e-beta-win-x64.zip
or
AgamaApp-0.1.6.0e-beta-windows-installer.exe

Do you have Visual C++ Redistributable Packages installed? The installer releases install these to your system. Double check you have them.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

anks

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

Why as it done?

But, there’s the problem

Hi Devs,

or

Do you have Visual C++ Redistributable Packages installed? The installer releases install these to your system. Double check you have them.

i have visual c++ installed. i used the windows installer

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

Bittrex wallet is still under maintenance. Has anyone from the Komodo community been in contact with them? Missing out on staking rewards while they figure out their wallet issues. (yes, I'm well aware that this isn't Bittrex support - I just figured I'd ask here first)

Yes, we asked them to disable deposits/withdrawals due to the recent attacks (4 in total) we experienced. Thus no one can lose money while we implement the bug fixes. Like jl777 explained previously, these attacks happen after we publish the fix for a known attack-vector as the code is open source.

There's one crucial block we need to get over with, and after that we will ask them to enable withdrawals/deposits again. It's better to play it safe.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Ok, did you try also the zip release? Maybe it works, there could be a bug in the installer itself.

I'll report this issue to our dev

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

Of course we are in touch. I advised them to wait until after the 250000 changes kick in to make sure there are no issues.

Good thing too, as we found that there is underpayment for interests with the current version for mid sized utxo. exact size depends on when minutes * 5% nValue overflows 64 bits.

I had a feeling that during my sleep deprived period I made some errors, so we are continuing to review and I have made a new version that will activate proper interest calculations as of April 5th. Just too many updates recently and this gives a bit more than a week to update. What this means is that if you spend utxo that overflows before April 5th, it will not give you all the interest.

Running the 250000 version for now is fine, just another update will be required before April 5th.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
grewalsatinder

Activity: 186

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

Why as it done?

But, there’s the problem

my antivirus (kaspersky security 17) detected something as a thread i cleaned it up but this error showed up before
after i clicked on ok at that error the loading screen of agama daemon was showing up but nothing happened.
after this nothing happens when you get that error.

Seems to have installed at wrong place. Try zip file and see how it works.

Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

Ok, did you try also the zip release? Maybe it works, there could be a bug in the installer itself.

I want to withdraw my coins to the bittrex exchange but It seems some issues which are reported here so Should I make a withdrawal or wait for new information from DEV?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

I want to withdraw my coins to the bittrex exchange but It seems some issues which are reported here so Should I make a withdrawal or wait for new information from DEV?

I think currently the Bittrex withdrawals are disabled.

Did you try the zip release? Does it work for you?

super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

Why as it done?

But, there’s the problem

Hi Devs,

or

Hi Devs,
-Yes i tried both of the versions, zip and installer.
-Yes i have the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages installed installed too.

But still have the same error on my Windows 10 laptop computer.
But it working on my Windows 10 desktop computer...but it not working on my Windows 10 laptop computer.
As i said earlier, the only version that can work on my laptop computer is version "IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-windows-installer.exe

anks

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Why as it done?

But, there’s the problem

Hi Devs,

or

Hi Devs,
-Yes i tried both of the versions, zip and installer.
-Yes i have the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages installed installed too.

But still have the same error on my Windows 10 laptop computer.
But it working on my Windows 10 desktop computer...but it not working on my Windows 10 laptop computer.
As i said earlier, the only version that can work on my laptop computer is version "IguanaApp-0.1.4-beta-windows-installer.exe

i am using a laptop too (netbook)

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:26:52 PM

[/quote]

i fix all issues (also in node code too) and pool works very well now.
Komodo daemon in 2x faster now, nice work jl777!

i add port 6666 for big gpus rigs with max diff(16)
( !! NOT USE ZCASH ADDRESS to T-ADDRESS AND Z_ADDRESS !! )

HOW TO CONNECT
To mine KMD just use any ZCASH (EquiHash) miner with komodo address
example : ZecMiner64.exe -zpool komodominingpool.com:5555 -zwal komodo_address -zpsw x -allpools 1 ( Auto VarDiff - suitable for CPU and GPU )
example : ZecMiner64.exe -zpool komodominingpool.com:6666 -zwal komodo_address -zpsw x -allpools 1 (Max VarDiff - suitable for big GPUs RIG )

Happy mining komodo users
Cheers

[/quote]

When should we expect payouts ? also i'm missing statistics in the pool for recent blocks, projected payout based on shares and all info related to payments.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:29:00 PM

There is still alot of technical problem that this project is still encountering, this doesn't built trust in the capapcity of the team to deliver on their promises, I think that is the reason the price is currently below the ICO price when most of the Altcoins are doing perfectly well in the market

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 [382] 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: