Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:34:33 AM

Does anyone know if I Can transfer fiat from an exchange like kraken to uquid account or I only send BTC?

Also, I can see there is a name John Smith on the card. Will it be my name on it if I order the card?

EDIT: LOL guys. I just saw the FAQ. You cannot cash more than 1000 from an ATM. After that They need verification ETC. I think it's pointless to buy it.

that is because of regulatory law - this is very strict in current times.
No it will have your real name on it.

How on earth it is supposed to be anonymous when it has my name on it?

First, you're joking if you think $1000 out of an ATM is too little or you're on some 'cool-kid' kick...aside from the obvious you sounding like a sketchy darknetter...

if you need more than $1000 then you're clearly ill-prepared, having to withdraw it from your cryptos, through an atm...

if you need less, which 99% of people will, then it's fine. If I ever know I might need more than $1000 guess what I stash some more 100's somewhere other than my wallet...

if you really expect anonymity why the hell are you using a crypto DEBIT card anyway? cash is more anonymous than ANY crypto will ever be, if both parties are on the same page. The only way one can really ever expect full anonymity is through weird 3rd party tumblers and fully covering your ass. I just feel like you're trolling this thread currently...if you want full blown sketchy anonymity then coordinate through PGP and send off a safe computer don't try to walk up to an ATM....that's like trying to be anonymous through a bank account...if you wanted full anonymity why not deal appropriately and with cash only?...

Are you sure you are OK?  Cheesy
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:55:42 AM

In 5 days we can conclude what's the final KMD price for May. We had the 'guess the price' competition running this month, and the winner of it will be announced at that day.

Here's the situation: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K2UIUqHgveqSscYMxF3SIeJ4WU_TtUkSjq4RxvAG6Yo/edit#gid=1434696386

Note that we didn't double check the people with 1x multiplier.

Looks like the collective wisdom was quite close!

Average price guessed: 0.61 USD
Median price guessed: 0.42 USD

Price now: 0.54 USD

Of course anything can happen during the next 5 days!

We will relaunch this campaign next month with the same format. So stay tuned for that, and be the first one to guess to get the biggest multiplier!

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
kangertech

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

Hi guys i've some komodo in my agama wallet and i want to withdraw some but it seems that in basilik mode transactions don't work, even if i refresh cash ecc... you know why? i've to use in native or full? it take so much time in native or full...it's strange that a coin son good has a wallet so slow and difficult to work  Huh is there a lite wallet or a online wallet? thanks
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:48:05 AM

Hi guys i've some komodo in my agama wallet and i want to withdraw some but it seems that in basilik mode transactions don't work, even if i refresh cash ecc... you know why? i've to use in native or full? it take so much time in native or full...it's strange that a coin son good has a wallet so slow and difficult to work  Huh is there a lite wallet or a online wallet? thanks

There are some problems with the current release. We are going to publish the new release today for public testing. You can try it once we get it out.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:13:01 AM

There are some problems with the current release. We are going to publish the new release today for public testing. You can try it once we get it out.

Will this require a re-sync from scratch by any chance?  Too excited to wait & see for myself!   Smiley

I don't think it will.

We have been testing internally with limited resources. So as a disclaimer...

everyone please remember that this is probably not 100% bug free version either. We call this a public test that will help us locate all the bugs.

You can get a bit exited, however, because this version is using an entirely new code base. It will allow efficient future development, and it has made the overall GUI a lot more stable.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

KOMODO Snapshot

the snapshot will be around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month and the distribution itself a bit after the snapshot.

The snapshot must be on a block height that is multiple of 8000

So, there's no exact date yet, still. But be prepared! It will happen soon.

If you still have funds on our ICO site or you have recently swapped BTCD you MUST request a payout before the first Friday of next month to participate!

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

KOMODO Snapshot

the snapshot will be around 2nd or 3rd Friday of next month and the distribution itself a bit after the snapshot.

If you still have funds on our ICO site or you have recently swapped BTCD you MUST request a payout before the first Friday of next month to participate!

So this snapshot is for JUMBLR? Wow an asset born out of komodo hodlers.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:46:12 AM

Hey, i just noticed that the first post in the the newsletter section for the feb one, the hyperlink code is missing something, maybe a bracket.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

KOMODO Snapshot

So this snapshot is for JUMBLR? Wow an asset born out of komodo hodlers.

Yes, KMD holders will get some JUMBLR

The project uses Komodo's zk-SNARKs privacy technology.

Hey, i just noticed that the first post in the the newsletter section for the feb one, the hyperlink code is missing something, maybe a bracket.

ok, thanks! I'll check it out later and fix

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

I think this is a perfect opportunity to talk a bit about Jumblr. Some time ago we made a infographic about the process.

That is what will happen behind the scenes when someone Jumblrs bitcoins.

Agama Wallet will have a GUI integrated into it. To complete the Jumblr process a wallet has to be kept open the whole time, and it will take about a day to complete the process.

The anonymizing process is 100% decentralized and secure.

If anyone has questions just ask! Smiley

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

I think this is a perfect opportunity to talk a bit about Jumblr. Some time ago we made a infographic about the process.

Agama Wallet will have a GUI integrated into it. To complete the Jumblr process a wallet has to be kept open the whole time, and it will take about a day to complete the process.

Thanks, looks great, if you could, just let us know when we need to keep our wallet up for ~24 hours, as I usually keep mine closed.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:41:02 AM

Awesome Jumblr  Wink
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:49:14 AM

Thanks, looks great, if you could, just let us know when we need to keep our wallet up for ~24 hours, as I usually keep mine closed.

There's no need to keep the wallet open for the snapshot. You just need to control the privatekeys to be able to access the distributed Jumblr tokens. If you keep your KMD in an exchange then the exchange has the privatekeys.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

It's very interesting . I just understand the Jumblr but how much is it for this token and when is it available for the exchange?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

It's very interesting . I just understand the Jumblr but how much is it for this token and when is it available for the exchange?

It is still trading as an NXT asset, so you could try to buy it, but quite low liquidity.

https://www.mynxt.info/asset/17911762572811467637

During the summer we will import them to the JUMBLR blockchain.

Here's a list of other SuperNET assets

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 11:14:22 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 12:20:43 PM by KomodoPlatform

Help us test a new Agama Wallet release!

It's now out! As a zip release. The installers will be online later.

Download from here: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases/tag/v0.2.0.1a-beta

Note! The goal of this release is to locate all the bugs and make the new wallet stable. The whole code base was upgraded during the past 2 months.

Please don't complain, but just calmly report the bug and our team will quickly fix it. This version has debug tools will help us to better assess your issues.

Here's a Agama v0.2.0.1a beta Pre-Release User Guide

NOTE: due to major changes in our code base it's required to remove iguana/shepherd folder and config.json file! Read the release nodes for more info.

Here are the release nodes:
NOTE: This is experimental release.

This version mainly includes bug fixes and patches:

New improved UI rendering library
Native mode:
incorrect/lost interest
unsafe komodod exit
constant issues led to komodod crash on all major OS
constant UI freezes blocking any user actions
Improved Basilisk mode
New features:

Basilisk:
Alternative send coin method (only from main wallet address)
Improved local UTXO send coin method (all available addresses)
Progress bar displaying current data fetching progress
Settings:
App configuration tab
App information tab
Login:
Seed string visibility toggle
Add coin modal:
Multi-coin selection
Save/load coin selection
Sync only full mode for supported coins
Log utils (debug & user support purposes):
Local agamalog.txt file
HTTP calls stack modal
How to run pre-release app.

unpack .zip
follow the steps below
double click on Agama.exe to launch the app.
NOTE: due to major changes in our code base it's required to remove iguana/shepherd folder and config.json file!

config.json location:

Linux: ~/.iguana/config.json
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/iguana/config.json
Windows: %AppData%/Iguana/config.json

iguana/shepherd folder location

Linux: ~/.iguana/shepherd
OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/iguana/shepherd
Windows: %AppData%/Iguana/shepherd

Alternative Iguana Core and Komodo binaries

If binaries that come with this release don't work for you. Grab latest copies from the follwing url https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/
Copy bins to respective folder extrated_agama_app_path/assets/bin/linux64 or extrated_agama_app_path/assets/bin/osx or extrated_agama_app_path/assets/bin/win64 where extrated_agama_app_path is a folder to where you extracted .zip file.

Default ports

As of this version each user is required to keep the following ports open:

7778 (all modes)
7779 (all modes)
7771 (native mode)
Short User Guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17D0a7neCcgbfy9zhO_Mg0D8Vq-gvmF0mk5GHhgi93cg/edit?usp=sharing

Summary

- Let's find all the bugs
- You must remove iguana/shepherd folder and config.json file! (read the release notes)
- Read the guide

pipoinzaghi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Connecting to basilisk mode takes really long, any issues?

Hope the new release will be a lot better
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

the wallet works better than the old one, wich lately couldnt connect
ostalakar

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:50:42 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 09:10:02 PM by ostalakar

Tested on Mac OS X Sierra 10.12.5 with... no success  Cry !

I have of course followed the README and removed config file and the shepherd folder

I have try to send coins but after 25 mins I'm still stucked on screen "Processing transaction... Note: it may take a few minutes to complete the transaction.".

I try again and wait during 2 hours without success

I have no error in API logs, only the handler which is waiting for the tx (loop API call):
Code:
Time: 26 May 2017 16:42:56
GUI Function: iguanaActiveHandle
HTTP: POST
URL: http://127.0.0.1:7778

A technical point: please show logs by starting at the end. I have more than 800 +calls, I don't want scroll every time at bottom. Scrollbar is hard to reach with the mouse (when the scrollbar has appear, everything is going well)

UX: When you have only one address on the KOMODO wallet, it's maybe better to pre-select the address by default instead of showing empty history/balance. And the second time, best is to keep the previous address opened (auto selected address based on user habits) -> but be careful about the storage of this feature, some user will want to be able to disable it.
freeBogatov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 03:17:50 PM

Komodo community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

Komodo(KMD) RTkqseNarFaxxfVTiAnW5eLw9YudN4rphS

#freeBogatov  #KAction

freeBogatov and KAction funded servers list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.msg19190714#msg19190714
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: