Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

I only hope wasn't a transaction of your. And this also wasn't a notary node.

Why would 8000+ KMD in a block be a problem?

well that block was mined by supranova.cc which gave miners a significant amount more kmd which means 8158.65430958 KMD are now extra in circulation. what are these coins from? as all it states is No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins) so where did they come from? are they to pay the interest?

I don't think that these are extra Komodo in circulation. This is easily verified by checking the full blockchain and count how many KMD have all the addresses.
Problem is on client side. When someone that earned interest wants to send a transaction with some version of bugged wallet, in the process of resetting interests, these are credited to the miner that included that transaction in the blockchain, instead to be credited to the sender.
@drai that sucks for your loss.

However I seem to remember there being a warning about this being beta software .

Atleast you still have your 53000 kmd, thats over $100,000 in value that james and team have created for you.

I do feel your pain though. Polo allowed 600 ltc to be stolen from me.

So chaulk it up to a loss or an expensive learning mistake, we all make em.

Thanks Peanutbutterpolka,
I know this is a wonderful team, I appreciate very much their job and furthermore their effort. I'm here since the ico began and tried to support when possible.
I know the importance of technical value and hope that komodo features will be useful to more people as possible. Anyway komodo value is given by us, like in any other case. Unfortunately our understanding of crypto's value is really slow but you see that motivated by profits our brain is speeded up also Grin

In my case when my brain is too much active I easily make mistakes. In this case I want really know what's my mistake. Beta software is next to release. Cannot have a critical bug like this. I switched from Agama to Komodo Swing just because it was suggested. I'd preferred to click thousand of times on 'send transaction' Agama button but not to loose the interests. I asked and read during a month to have the safest solution.
I think that you have not to blame Poloniex for your ltc. I remember that your 2FA was disabled.
Can I blame my self for my interests to be assigned to miners in anyway?

I don't think you made any mistake either. The miner who got your 630 kmd should give you back this money (if he 's honest). Go to slack and put the txid and try to get some help to find out who got this undue money so they can give it back to you.

Yeah, that's it.
The hash has been passed in slack already: http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/block/000000464e48418bb3423c21c29eb1f31bf847e8ea9e39b59e54f64d5e773340

I've asked to someone of the team to contact miners, to ask if they mined it. I've done some search that lead only to exclude somes. To find out the winner of this 'prize' my opinion is that in contacting them without motivation my request will not be considered - yeah, because to contact asking back komodos before to find out who mined it doesn't look a winning strategy, right!?  Tongue
Instead developer can contact them motivating their request. and then explain the situation.
Look up Komodo Mining Pool: they won the prize.
How did you look up, please? I haven't found a way till now...

ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

Dev team, would you please guide me? A little flashback, I followed your signature bounty months ago and got KMD from it. I was confused when I access them from ICO page and it said I had 0 KMD despite I should have got my balance (which is sent directly to my address, not to ICO page). However, because I don't have a 64-bit operating Win 7 (mine was 32-bit), I can't install agama to check them.

Now, I've come into a possession of 64-bit operating win 7, but I've been too far from following or taking note on posts of how to setup the wallet for the first time (I use the Agama 0.1.6.2e), walking around your github also didn't enlighten me. Can you please guide me or point out where can I find the instruction for beginners?

You can download the 1.6.2 version with the installers. Once that is ready you download the 2.0.2 zip file in order to get the newest GUI.
The most important thing is making sure you have the parameters set by running the installer.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
scorpact2017

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:15:20 AM

• When using komodo-swing-wallet do I need any extra programs, servers etc. running like zCash daemon?  Huh Huh Huh
  • And what is meant with "importing iguana seed"?
  • My iguana seed is 24 words long, is that correct?
  • Or is the ico seed ment that is 12 words long?
  • When the komodo-swing-wallet shows error messages while importing the seed, does it mean I loose all my komodos?
  • How much time does the import process need more or less? The blockchain is fully downloaded. The import process runs for 2 hours now and there are poping in some error messages time by time saying things like "timeout reached". But the import process does not stop visibly thenin the GUI...

LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:18:57 AM

ATTENTION!

Yes, it is possible to earn 30% per month here, but this is not a HYIP!

This is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid. This is the first sprout of something new in modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world's unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse! Before you join, be sure to be acquainted with our ideology!

http://italy-mmm.net/?i=salvato

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

seriously? you joined this forum in 2013 and you are pimping this filth?
scorpact2017

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:18:00 AM

That's the error message I get while importing the seed in komodo-swing-wallet:

Code:
An unexpected error occured when updating the GUI wallet state. Please ensure that the ZCash daemon is running.

Error response from wallet: couldn't connect to server: timeout reached (code 0)
(make sure server is running and you are connecting to the right RPC port)

The blockchain is fully downloaded until today (24.06.2017) and I have no network issues.
Any idea?

Amalgamus

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:31:59 PM

well that block was mined by supranova.cc which gave miners a significant amount more kmd which means 8158.65430958 KMD are now extra in circulation. what are these coins from? as all it states is No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins) so where did they come from? are they to pay the interest?

I don't think that these are extra Komodo in circulation. This is easily verified by checking the full blockchain and count how many KMD have all the addresses.
Problem is on client side. When someone that earned interest wants to send a transaction with some version of bugged wallet, in the process of resetting interests, these are credited to the miner that included that transaction in the blockchain, instead to be credited to the sender.

However I seem to remember there being a warning about this being beta software .

Atleast you still have your 53000 kmd, thats over $100,000 in value that james and team have created for you.

I know this is a wonderful team, I appreciate very much their job and furthermore their effort. I'm here since the ico began and tried to support when possible.
I know the importance of technical value and hope that komodo features will be useful to more people as possible. Anyway komodo value is given by us, like in any other case. Unfortunately our understanding of crypto's value is really slow but you see that motivated by profits our brain is speeded up also Grin

In my case when my brain is too much active I easily make mistakes. In this case I want really know what's my mistake. Beta software is next to release. Cannot have a critical bug like this. I switched from Agama to Komodo Swing just because it was suggested. I'd preferred to click thousand of times on 'send transaction' Agama button but not to loose the interests. I asked and read during a month to have the safest solution.
I think that you have not to blame Poloniex for your ltc. I remember that your 2FA was disabled.

I don't think you made any mistake either. The miner who got your 630 kmd should give you back this money (if he 's honest). Go to slack and put the txid and try to get some help to find out who got this undue money so they can give it back to you.

Yeah, that's it.
The hash has been passed in slack already: http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/block/000000464e48418bb3423c21c29eb1f31bf847e8ea9e39b59e54f64d5e773340

I've asked to someone of the team to contact miners, to ask if they mined it. I've done some search that lead only to exclude somes. To find out the winner of this 'prize' my opinion is that in contacting them without motivation my request will not be considered - yeah, because to contact asking back komodos before to find out who mined it doesn't look a winning strategy, right!?  Tongue
Instead developer can contact them motivating their request. and then explain the situation.
I have sent you a private message 2 days ago. I don't think you saw it. But when you look up the address with the hash above you'll see the same address belongs to Komodo Mining Pool.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:23:56 PM

EasyDEX Liquidity Multiplier: Introducing "Quantum Trading"

milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

love this new feauture! i hope we can have some dates soon
Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:06:31 PM

it's very good to see this news. This project will continue to attract more big investors to join and It will be interesting with this platform "quantum trading" . I guess this coin will reach at least 5$ in next month and 10$ at the end of this year.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:11:11 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 05:24:01 PM by veneg

July price poll soon Grin
Hold
milonite

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

it's very good to see this news. This project will continue to attract more big investors to join and It will be interesting with this platform "quantum trading" . I guess this coin will reach at least 5$ in next month and 10$ at the end of this year.

this will happen when easyDex comes..i prefer to see pumps on concrete events
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

Retweeted it. Great news!
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

komodo is sitting on the launch pad, fully fueled and ready for a moon shot.

Just waiting on the final countdown Smiley
Mt_Traditional

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:11:17 AM

Hi Komodo, This amazing coin should be on a least one Chinese Exchange.
Below are 4 amazing Chinese exchanges. Pls get intouch with them and maybe one of them will add Komodo.

http://www.jubi.com

https://www.yuanbao.com

https://yunbi.com

http://www.btc38.com

Shocked
ShoeHorn

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

I am using KomodoOSX 0.7.8 right now. And I don't remember it asking me for a password when I originally set it up. I then noticed the info box at the bottom left of the wallet stating the my wallet.dat is not encrypted. How do I add a password on the wallet? All I see in the Wallet dropdown menu is a greyed out Encrypt selection. Why is it not active in my wallet? I've already backed up my wallet by the way.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:33:59 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 05:46:19 AM by Drai

ATTENTION!

Yes, it is possible to earn 30% per month here, but this is not a HYIP!

This is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid. This is the first sprout of something new in modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world's unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse! Before you join, be sure to be acquainted with our ideology!

http://italy-mmm.net/?i=salvato

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

seriously? you joined this forum in 2013 and you are pimping this filth?

http://it.newsbtc.com/deep-inside-mmm-global/
Follow translation that better fit your case.
Is signed by me.

Yeah, that's it.

I've asked to someone of the team to contact miners, to ask if they mined it. I've done some search that lead only to exclude somes. To find out the winner of this 'prize' my opinion is that in contacting them without motivation my request will not be considered - yeah, because to contact asking back komodos before to find out who mined it doesn't look a winning strategy, right!?  Tongue
I have sent you a private message 2 days ago. I don't think you saw it. But when you look up the address with the hash above you'll see the same address belongs to Komodo Mining Pool.
Thank you very much. I tried the address cross check but looks like Komodo mining pool had more addresses.

What now? I should write them to ask the refund. He will answer, kmds are already been distributed among the miners. If he deny payouts for an amount up to 630 KMD no miners will left in his pool.
Should he refund with personal funds?
When come that I used a bugged wallet I will have to explain that based on the  devs' words it was good for sure.
I'm still convinced that someone of Komodo team should keep in touch with kmp and come back with a result

holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1432

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:51:54 AM

I think i finally managed to install Agama, it can run without trouble. I choose "activate coin", choose KMD from the dropdown, and when asked the seed, I don't know which info I should put, I can't find any info about seed on my ICO page. Any help?
the seed is the 12 words phrase generated when you first signed up in to the ICO website. You can generate a new one on ICO website but if you have funds in the old one then all of it will be gone.

Yeah, I can log in now, thanks. My balance will shown 0 until it finishes it's green bar loading (I think it was syncing), right? Any solution to speed up the long process? I've been waiting for an hour for 2.75%. To reach 100% then presumably will took . . . . . . . 40 hours-ish?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 08:24:18 AM

• When using komodo-swing-wallet do I need any extra programs, servers etc. running like zCash daemon?  Huh Huh Huh
  • And what is meant with "importing iguana seed"?
  • My iguana seed is 24 words long, is that correct?
  • Or is the ico seed ment that is 12 words long?
  • When the komodo-swing-wallet shows error messages while importing the seed, does it mean I loose all my komodos?
  • How much time does the import process need more or less? The blockchain is fully downloaded. The import process runs for 2 hours now and there are poping in some error messages time by time saying things like "timeout reached". But the import process does not stop visibly thenin the GUI...

- no, all you need is the Swing Wallet running
 - with "import Iguana seed" you can import the privatekey that is created from the seed to the wallet
 - the seed is 12 or 24 words, depending on where you created it.
 - no, it just means the privatekey import failed. Hard to say why, perhaps you could contact our developers/support in our Slack so we can investigate further. slackinvite.supernet.org
 - It is the best if you contact our deveveloper ca333 in our Slack to get more information.

I think i finally managed to install Agama, it can run without trouble. I choose "activate coin", choose KMD from the dropdown, and when asked the seed, I don't know which info I should put, I can't find any info about seed on my ICO page. Any help?
the seed is the 12 words phrase generated when you first signed up in to the ICO website. You can generate a new one on ICO website but if you have funds in the old one then all of it will be gone.

Yeah, I can log in now, thanks. My balance will shown 0 until it finishes it's green bar loading (I think it was syncing), right? Any solution to speed up the long process? I've been waiting for an hour for 2.75%. To reach 100% then presumably will took . . . . . . . 40 hours-ish?

You could try to restart. I believe there is a known issue where the sync process remains very slow until the wallet has been restarted.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

July price poll soon Grin
Hold
I hope the orice komodo coin will increase more in the month of July I cant wait to see the price komodo to 10 dollars each and I hope it will happen in the next month. More komodo more money to come or profit. So its better to hold our komodo coin because the price for sure will increase more. Goodluck to komodo team goodluck to us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 09:32:31 AM

I officially confirm the jl777B account is mine. I just have two different computers now and have a different account on each one.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: