Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

Look one of Inchain press-release report: http://reports.bitcoinprbuzz.com/inchain/

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:08:42 PM

French Thread Updated Smiley

141.65502188 BTC | 9852.5627672307 ETH
100.000+100.000 = 200.000 USD

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:53:04 AM

Looks like I will be getting a refund of my btc back Sad
swisswatch

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:55:54 AM

Will it give time Huh

What do you mean give time? No longer time for ico

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:35:48 AM

The page has turned into something else, when I saw Inchain project nice idea but how many people in the crypto world truly understand the workings of insurance company and even in real world people believed that insurance companies are scams.
electronicfactura

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:00:56 AM

I don't know if it was answered already or not but I would like to know the fate of this ICO in case you don't achieve your targeted money will this be carried on with available funds or it will be canceled ? I am interested to know this part as the target is seeming hard to be met in such little time.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 10:03:14 AM

I don't know if it was answered already or not but I would like to know the fate of this ICO in case you don't achieve your targeted money will this be carried on with available funds or it will be canceled ? I am interested to know this part as the target is seeming hard to be met in such little time.

If Inchain will not raise enough then will full refund.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:23:47 AM

how about a bounty signatur campaign fb, twitter etc ? you pay or ... ?

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:24:52 AM

We will not be able to pay in that case

AMBISAFE.CO
rusmana62

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:34:05 AM

ok nope ,, 9 day again for ICO and i still support,, I hope to achieve the target

good luck

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:40:16 AM

ok nope ,, 9 day again for ICO and i still support,, I hope to achieve the target

good luck

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:13:38 PM

how about a bounty signatur campaign fb, twitter etc ? y :Dou pay or ... ?

All the Bounty is to be paid in INC.
If enough are not raised, INC would not be deployed. Which means no Bounty at all.

This question been answered several times Sergey. : Cheesy

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:27:14 PM

If enough are not raised, INC would not be deployed. Which means no Bounty at all.

ok so i been promoting for almost months and if the project fail and i got paid nothing? :/ can't they just distribute the tokens for bounties as i heard they said they will continue their project?

Anyhow, do you think i should keep it for 9 more days or skip to other project?

Thanks
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:47:28 PM

ok so i been promoting for almost months and if the project fail and i got paid nothing? :/ can't they just distribute the tokens for bounties as i heard they said they will continue their project?

Thanks

But we dont know how the project will be structured and funded if the ICO fails, so promising tokens would be risky as there might not be any.

I guess it depends on why you use the signature.
I am keeping mine as I do like the project. I would rather use a signature from a project I support and risk not get paid, than getting paid for wearing one I dont support.

If its purely about the money, you should probably change as the risk of not reaching the goal is quite large.

kalpit

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:50:40 PM

Thanks

They said that if they don't get enough funds, they won't deploy tokens. They would still work on the project without the tokens.
So there would be tokens at all, so it makes no sense to give bounties.

If you have done it for months, keep doing it. Maybe on last day, I reaches threshold. However, chances are low. But if it happens, you would get high rewards. Since there are very less number of people participating in campaign.

Try your best to gather more investors !
Now, it's a challenge for Bounty hunters drive more investors, it they want rewards.
ComponY

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:56:06 PM

Thanks

They said that if they don't get enough funds, they won't deploy tokens. They would still work on the project without the tokens.

If you have done it for months, keep doing it. Maybe on last day, I reaches threshold. However, chances are low. But if it happens, you would get high rewards. Since there are very less number of people participating in campaign.

Now, it's a challenge for Bounty hunters drive more investors, it they want rewards.

The rule is the most ridiculous I have seen, damn they just need free promotors for them?
kalpit

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:07:12 PM

Thanks

The rule is the most ridiculous I have seen, damn they just need free promotors for them?

The problem was that their estimation went wrong. They should have thought how difficult it is to gather that amount. On top that , there were several icos just before it's ico, which further decreased the potential.
Then spacemanone pointed out some flaws in the research by Inchain.

Remember, ' Money attracts Money'Wink . If They had set a goal of 2.5 m dollar. And they got over 1 million investment on the first day, they could even reach 2.5  m dollar.

Yes, would be doing free promotion them. But even the Inchain would be in a loss. It would take much more time establish their project
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 04:34:37 PM

Thanks

Do you think there's chances to get paid in btc as member who promote their projects?

Because previously i was stuck within Inchain and Incent, well i guess inchain will be x10 times much better than incent, guess i was wrong tho, incent has more support :/
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:03:46 PM

When is the last day for making an invest?I want to participate in the crowdfunding.But no enough btc i have right now.so want to know the last date for invest.
thank you

wavefan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:19:23 PM

When is the last day for making an invest?I want to participate in the crowdfunding.But no enough btc i have right now.so want to know the last date for invest.
thank you
9 days and 6 hours left to participate in this ICO campaign.
You can track here https://ico.inchain.io/
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: