Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:29:30 PM

I don't know if it was answered already or not but I would like to know the fate of this ICO in case you don't achieve your targeted money will this be carried on with available funds or it will be canceled ? I am interested to know this part as the target is seeming hard to be met in such little time.

If Inchain will not raise enough then will full refund.
how about a bounty signatur campaign fb, twitter etc ? y :Dou pay or ... ?

All the Bounty is to be paid in INC.
If enough are not raised, INC would not be deployed. Which means no Bounty at all.

This question been answered several times Sergey. : Cheesy

ok so i been promoting for almost months and if the project fail and i got paid nothing? :/ can't they just distribute the tokens for bounties as i heard they said they will continue their project?

Anyhow, do you think i should keep it for 9 more days or skip to other project?

Thanks

They said that if they don't get enough funds, they won't deploy tokens. They would still work on the project without the tokens.
So there would be tokens at all, so it makes no sense to give bounties.

If you have done it for months, keep doing it. Maybe on last day, I reaches threshold. However, chances are low. But if it happens, you would get high rewards. Since there are very less number of people participating in campaign.

Try your best to gather more investors !
Now, it's a challenge for Bounty hunters drive more investors, it they want rewards.

Do you think there's chances to get paid in btc as member who promote their projects?

Because previously i was stuck within Inchain and Incent, well i guess inchain will be x10 times much better than incent, guess i was wrong tho, incent has more support :/

Yes, the people who promoted Inchain should be rewarded.
But, if the Inchain refunds all money. To pay bounties they have to pay from from their own pockets.
They can that.

But, I can suggest a better solution. Whenever Inchain launches its platform, it could pay these bounties from that profits. Problem would be that, launching of Inchain may take a year.

Make a deal with Inchain to pay you later or atleast small amount, after the ico ends.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:35:35 PM

Yes, bounties should get paid whenever the project starts. Otherwise the project just getting a bad name by forgetting about them.

-
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:00:40 PM

There is not many tweet and group posts come out from the official twitter and FB account.So that people have less chance to retweet/share,that means promotion is not working at all.look at other ico bounty campaign,they tweet daily 5-6 tweet,that means higher chance to get more retweet from the bounty hunter.Still hope because 9 days left and inchain should use their official social account as many as they can,so that people can retweet every time they see new tweet.this will work i think.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:39:38 PM

There is not many tweet and group posts come out from the official twitter and FB account.So that people have less chance to retweet/share,that means promotion is not working at all.look at other ico bounty campaign,they tweet daily 5-6 tweet,that means higher chance to get more retweet from the bounty hunter.Still hope because 9 days left and inchain should use their official social account as many as they can,so that people can retweet every time they see new tweet.this will work i think.

Unfortunately, it's not working. Just look one report that has very little effect: http://reports.bitcoinprbuzz.com/inchain/

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
famiextrem

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:54:23 PM

Unfortunately, it's not working. Just look one report that has very little effect: http://reports.bitcoinprbuzz.com/inchain/
So what is your plan for the next step?postpone the ICO or extended the ICO deadline for another month?you should have plan B instead of refunding the funds.However it looks quite tough to reach the cap but not impossible.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:57:37 PM

So what is your plan for the next step?postpone the ICO or extended the ICO deadline for another month?you should have plan B instead of refunding the funds.However it looks quite tough to reach the cap but not impossible.

We will reform the concept of Inchain and move forward without ICO. There will no DAO.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
famiextrem

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:01:51 PM

We will reform the concept of Inchain and move forward without ICO. There will no DAO.
I see,hope we can see some support in the final week.Are you going to keep the bounty record for future and reward the participants whenever inchain is launch?
jangloos

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:09:52 PM

I will suggest you by saying instead of refunding or closing the ICO up carry it on. The amount you collect through ICO can be helpful for future development if somehow you don't acquire you target amount. It is the project which has true potential but the problem is with blocked money of people in some other ICO's which have frozen the funds.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 07:57:33 PM

I see,hope we can see some support in the final week.Are you going to keep the bounty record for future and reward the participants whenever inchain is launch?

For now we are discussing many questions and your question one of them. We will inform everyone once ICO is finished.

AMBISAFE.CO
famiextrem

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:01:09 PM

For now we are discussing many questions and your question one of them. We will inform everyone once ICO is finished.
Okay dev,lets see what will happen and how people respond in the final week.please keep tweeting from official twitter.
All the very best and wish you a great success in the near future.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

Okay dev,lets see what will happen and how people respond in the final week.please keep tweeting from official twitter.
All the very best and wish you a great success in the near future.

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:09:56 PM

I think getting the final result without meeting the target it is good, because a lot of people here who have supported inchain for ICO begins until it ends, whether they perform with a full heart or those who participated in the bounty, just a reminder.
SpacemanOne

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:05:58 AM

Hey I found this paper quite interesting so I am sending you to you Sergey (and others from the team): https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939#.vgruj7j6g

Inchain here is mentioned in the sense of some ICOs that are going on right now and analisys has been made about the project. I did not read it yet but ICONOMI dev crew pointed out some problems with current ICOs. It is just my taught but maybe we could discuss what to do if ICO doesnt hit 1,75mio. I want to stay supporter and investor at this project so maybe if this time ICO wont get through then I think it is a good idea to define more which things will be insured and how so there will be no more similar questions like the one above and then try another ICO after new year on ICONOMI platform or something like that. What do you think? (this is just if this ICO does not succeed)

Really interesting post. Here's the Inchain review: 
https://medium.com/@danielzakrisson/the-crowdsale-analyst-inchain-where-is-the-market-113d6b14e0ab#

The author thinks (and explains why) there's no market for exchange insurance services at all.

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 02:48:59 AM

Alright hope all the bounty hunters dont get failed! I will stick with Inchain 9 more days!

Good luck! Really hope that it could hit the 1.75M Target
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:46:10 AM

Alright hope all the bounty hunters dont get failed! I will stick with Inchain 9 more days!

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:09:34 AM

Yes, that right, i agree with you. Hope 1.75M will be in your hand, team. Good luck.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:07:40 AM

hopefully target could be achieved at the end of the ICO that has been specified later
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:29:14 PM

Hey I found this paper quite interesting so I am sending you to you Sergey (and others from the team): https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939#.vgruj7j6g

Inchain here is mentioned in the sense of some ICOs that are going on right now and analisys has been made about the project. I did not read it yet but ICONOMI dev crew pointed out some problems with current ICOs. It is just my taught but maybe we could discuss what to do if ICO doesnt hit 1,75mio. I want to stay supporter and investor at this project so maybe if this time ICO wont get through then I think it is a good idea to define more which things will be insured and how so there will be no more similar questions like the one above and then try another ICO after new year on ICONOMI platform or something like that. What do you think? (this is just if this ICO does not succeed)

https://medium.com/@danielzakrisson/the-crowdsale-analyst-inchain-where-is-the-market-113d6b14e0ab#

The author thinks (and explains why) there's no market for exchange insurance services at all.

Yes, I read it. But I find it strange that people would not want any security/assurance. Even though I figured there are a lot of short term investors, with time there should be more long investors as in "real" economy. And if different funds from real life with slow but sure growth will enter then they will want some sort of a insurance. Like they use it now in economy when for protecting from currency changes etc...

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:30:36 PM

Sergey I just wanted to tell you if this ICO wont get through I would like to stay as a supporter of this project in the future in the way I can, so with translation etc. and on next ICO I think i would invest again

SpacemanOne

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:48:24 PM

Yes, I read it. But I find it strange that people would not want any security/assurance. Even though I figured there are a lot of short term investors, with time there should be more long investors as in "real" economy. And if different funds from real life with slow but sure growth will enter then they will want some sort of a insurance. Like they use it now in economy when for protecting from currency changes etc...

The author talks about exchanges/wallets insurance only. By the time the InChain platform is ready the exchanges will be more secure and possibly decentralized. As you understand there's no reason for decentralized exchanges insurance. Before the InChain platform is launched there will be another insurance platforms - Augur and Gnosis. They are prediction markets but the insurance services can be easily offered by anyone who uses them. And those services are more flexible and payments are guaranteed by smart contracts and highly decentralized and distributed oracles, not by some 'insurance committee' and human-controlled centralized servers (I mean BTC payments in InChain).

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: