Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:51:18 AM

Not too long ago,I made a post on this issue of joining a campaign for this long that wont pay a dime. Knowing that there are more profitable projects out there one would have invested his time on. The spreadsheet is no longer active and my name not even there again. Campaign managers should look for a better way to reward people even if the project fails, not neccesarily a big pay but just a small btc reward. Campaign is not as easy as it looks o

They are lazy to update the sheet, so investors are lazy to invest too.  Grin Grin  What goes around comes around
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:09:58 AM

Not too long ago,I made a post on this issue of joining a campaign for this long that wont pay a dime. Knowing that there are more profitable projects out there one would have invested his time on. The spreadsheet is no longer active and my name not even there again. Campaign managers should look for a better way to reward people even if the project fails, not neccesarily a big pay but just a small btc reward. Campaign is not as easy as it looks o

They are lazy to update the sheet, so investors are lazy to invest too.  Grin Grin  What goes around comes around

Hi guis

Do you mean the google spreadsheet not updated? Let me check.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:18:25 AM

Hi guis

does not need to check, if you are not going to pay.

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:21:11 AM

Good morning, I've come to find out a little more about the inchain ...
Why should I be an investor?
Is it really worth it?
How will my winnings be?
Can I withdraw direct to wallet btc or eth?
Grateful Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi

1) There are two primary reasons to invest in InChain during ICO:
- buying our tokens now will give you a chance to raise the money you spent on it because the price of the token will grow
- becoming a part of the Inchain DAO you’re not only eligible for dividends but also to propose and vote for investment strategies

Also, Inchain token allows to buy insurance policy and insurance bonds in Inchain.

2) Sure, Inchain has a great potential, because it's the first Insurance platform based on the blockchain. Let me cite our architect Andrey Zamovsky:

I think that the most valuable part of this project is not the initial insurance product we promise to provide, but the working model of fully distributed on-blockchain insurance company. After we have proof of concept we can apply it to multiple markets, like catastrophe bonds, flight, medical and other stuff. We have picked crypto exchanges as the first target just because this is a major problem for the most of the investors in the first round.

But I bet if we develop the prototype we'll have a queue of insurance companies lined up with offers to acquire all the intellectual property. And all investors will get pretty quick reward in case of acquisition.

3) Depend of you want. If you want to make a fast win you can trade INC. If you intend to have long term interest - you can invest your INC in Inchain DAO and be a part of Inchain management with relevant benefits.

4) Directly after ICO you will be able to withdraw your INC into your ETH address. Every investor will need to set up that address in the profile on ico.inchain.io. We will inform you about it directly after the end of ICO.

Best
Sergey

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 11:30:08 AM

Hi guis

Sorry guys. A little mistake occurred with our new campaign manager. We will fix it soon.

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:21:43 PM

Hi guis

Sorry guys. A little mistake occurred with our new campaign manager. We will fix it soon.

Done

AMBISAFE.CO
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:45:46 PM

Ico end for 4 days is there a chance to coolect they min. Btc?
derekis126

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:55:21 PM

Never, you want 2k btc in 4 days?
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:24:31 PM

Never, you want 2k btc in 4 days?
I think you will have to wait until next ICO.

What are devs taughts about change of a project for next ICO?

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:45:04 PM

Hi guis

Done

So are you still going to pay bounty to your participants? Even if the ICO does not reach its target & you refund?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:51:51 PM

Hi guis

Done

So are you still going to pay bounty to your participants? Even if the ICO does not reach its target & you refund?

We are discussing what to do after ICO. We will inform all of you after the end of ICO.

AMBISAFE.CO
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:58:55 PM

I think it is pretty funny that you guys want to get paid for a project that might not even launch. Why would they pay you? If you invest in an ICO that fails and price falls to the depths of hell, would you ask the devs to pay you back at the price you invested? You take a risk wether it's by joining in on a campaign or investing in to the ICO.

AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:04:13 PM

Hi guis

Done

We are discussing what to do after ICO. We will inform all of you after the end of ICO.

Still think this is a great project and hopefully it will proceed, look forward to the update from dev.
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:01:47 PM

I think it is pretty funny that you guys want to get paid for a project that might not even launch. Why would they pay you? If you invest in an ICO that fails and price falls to the depths of hell, would you ask the devs to pay you back at the price you invested? You take a risk wether it's by joining in on a campaign or investing in to the ICO.

Maybe they would decrease the minimum threshold of ico. They never said that are going to pay Bounty hunters even if the product is not launched. They always say that, they are discussing what to do.

Paying out Bounty hunters from their own pockets seems unrealistic. So, only way is to decrease the minimum Bitcoin requirement. Try would not comment on this before ico ends as they don't how much total investments would be. I think, would start with whatever they get in ico.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:30:34 PM

inchain is not a failed project, it is just involve in failed process. I took part in the campaign and if u are familiar with some successful campaign and the idea behind them, you will probably know the difference. I hope for a better recruitment into the project if they can afford it. I still believe in SERGEY Wink
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:48:48 PM

All my best to the Inchain team Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 10:54:19 PM

inchain is not a failed project, it is just involve in failed process. I took part in the campaign and if u are familiar with some successful campaign and the idea behind them, you will probably know the difference. I hope for a better recruitment into the project if they can afford it. I still believe in SERGEY Wink

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
cryptoconsultantasia

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:53:35 AM

Translation Campaign is still active? I want to translate into Korean.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:57:58 AM

Translation Campaign is still active? I want to translate into Korean.

Hi, already translated

AMBISAFE.CO
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:16:06 AM

I did not mean that this project would fail, don't get me wrong, but as you can see there is some struggle, and you guys are just interested in the bounty program, which is a bit skewed since if the project would not launch properly you can at least be bit more supportive.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: