Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial)  (Read 161658 times)
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

Now I see all the same hype around the  ZCASH project faded a bit, the community gradually cools to the  ZCASH project. And I remember what used to be the excitement around the  ZCASH project, all about it and talked at the start. Maybe with another pump, it'll all come back.

I think there's currently too much selling pressuere due to the inflation. There's still a lot of ZEC being mined, if you compare it to the ZEC in existence. In the current market climate, It's hard to find buyers for this. But around 0.025 BTC looks like strong support for now.

Are you certain that is gonna hold

Its been bouncing off of that range for a while, I would bet it holds.

But who knows in 4 months from now if it will hold, with all these asics hitting the network that could make for even more selling pressure. Or maybe even the contrary? More holders?

I feel like the first halving of ZEC in 2020 will really spark a frenzy of price action.

If I had a good place to run them I would be buying the shit out of these z9's, even if the difficulty spikes all the ZEC you would mine would be extremely profitable in the long run.

What if the developer has been outed for scams involving Roger Ver

Future proves past

I don't think the actions of one developer will affect the long term sustainability of the project, maybe you can elaborate on what zooko has to do with roger ver?

I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad

No, here to hunt, not prove anything

Grin
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Now I see all the same hype around the  ZCASH project faded a bit, the community gradually cools to the  ZCASH project. And I remember what used to be the excitement around the  ZCASH project, all about it and talked at the start. Maybe with another pump, it'll all come back.

I think there's currently too much selling pressuere due to the inflation. There's still a lot of ZEC being mined, if you compare it to the ZEC in existence. In the current market climate, It's hard to find buyers for this. But around 0.025 BTC looks like strong support for now.

But who knows in 4 months from now if it will hold, with all these asics hitting the network that could make for even more selling pressure. Or maybe even the contrary? More holders?

I feel like the first halving of ZEC in 2020 will really spark a frenzy of price action.

If I had a good place to run them I would be buying the shit out of these z9's, even if the difficulty spikes all the ZEC you would mine would be extremely profitable in the long run.

Future proves past

I don't think the actions of one developer will affect the long term sustainability of the project, maybe you can elaborate on what zooko has to do with roger ver?

I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad

You’ve got that right, mymenace spends all day flooding the Bitcoin Cash thread and any thread in relation to Roger Ver spreading obscure unbacked scam accusations and other profanity. He often reaches for the ‘name calling precedent’ in his arguments. He is obsessed with Roger Ver.

Mymenace is cancer, and slowing down the process of humanity.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

Future proves past
I have a feeling you are a btc max though, which in that case you would look for absolutely any reason to call this a scam  Sad
You’ve got that right, mymenace spends all day flooding the Bitcoin Cash thread and any thread in relation to Roger Ver spreading obscure unbacked scam accusations and other profanity. He often reaches for the ‘name calling precedent’ in his arguments. He is obsessed with Roger Ver.

Shall we play a game

How many bitcointalk forum accounts does Roger Ver have?

Better hurry this could get very bad.

Shall we play a game

Grin
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

Exactly my point ^

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 01:29:36 PM by mymenace

Future proves past

Shall we play a game

Shall we play a game

Exactly my point ^

Wrong answer

Shall we play a Game

Losing patience here

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Future proves past
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

How can Roger stop all this?

Gonna run out of time, I better hurry

Shall we play a game

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Future proves past
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

Shall we play a game

How would Roger provide confirmation bias to all his accounts (memorydealers)?

Game over

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Future proves past
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

Shall we play a game

Game over

Just for lulz

What does our Sir Angel Investor like to do for the bitcoin community?

Grin Grin Grin

Narcissist

Grin
gleissonassis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

Hi! We've listed ZCash on Kompler. Kompler is a brand new exchange with low fees, and by buying our token, you pay no extra fee, just 0.1 KOMP per trade (about 0.01 USD) no matter the volume.

https://www.kompler.exchange/#/markets/BTC/ZEC

This month we are running a competition awarding the top 3 traders with 100k NBR (https://medium.com/kompler/august-competition-100-000-00-nbr-25cd297f7131)

Check out our white paper to learn more about how Kompler works and how KOMP can help you save money!
https://www.kompler.exchange/static/whitepaper-en.pdf

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Medium to keep yourself updated:
https://twitter.com/komplerexchange
https://facebook.com/komplerexchange/
https://medium.com/kompler
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Future proves past
Shall we play a game
Shall we play a game
Exactly my point ^
Wrong answer
Shall we play a Game
Losing patience here

Shall we play a game

Game over

Just for lulz

What does our Sir Angel Investor like to do for the bitcoin community?

Grin Grin Grin

Narcissist

I should get merit for starting this
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

But all btc vs bch shenanigans aside....keeping the thread ZEC related...I think that ZEC is looking pretty good for the coming 1-2 years. @mymenace if your "hunting" for a good trade I am with you.

I think that with the asics that have come out and the core team pretty much embracing them it will give more rise to enterprise level mining which in my opinion will bring more value to the coin/community. Why?...More hashpower = stronger network = stronger price....right?

The second thing is the somewhat recent addition to gemini and soon to be coinbase, also custody solutions from gemini. Both big deals for liquidity.

Lastly is the coming sapling release later this year/early next year.

All of these things leads me to believe buying now could mean massive returns later....just me though.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Zcash Developers Update 8-24-18

Zcashd team focuses on development of the zcashd client.

Last week’s update covered the focus on shipping 2.0.0 which was the primary accomplishment for this team this last sprint.
Engineers are focused on two key areas for the upcoming sprint:
1.Implementing wallet and RPC functionality
2.Sapling crypto documentation, refactoring & specification updates

https://www.zcashcommunity.com/2018/08/24/zcash-developers-update-8-24-18/
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

I think ZEC is good platform until now but it seems the price is low and it's considered as the bottom but what is the problem not attractive to investors at the present? I remember that it was 1 bitcoin after launching ZEC and many investors and miners had praised it as well.
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

I think ZEC is good platform until now but it seems the price is low and it's considered as the bottom but what is the problem not attractive to investors at the present? I remember that it was 1 bitcoin after launching ZEC and many investors and miners had praised it as well.

Zcash hasn't found price discovery from the masses yet and they don't know anything about  privacy zksnarks technology. They only know two names btc and eth that's on coinbase.  Once zcash gets added to coinbase the masses will probably start to gather some since its cheaper than btc, bch, Slowly they will catch on. 

I personally won't sell a single zcash till its above 1k minimum.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Zcash got a ZEC/USD trading pair on Bittrex!

https://coincodex.com/article/2264/bittrex-adds-usd-pairs-for-cardano-ada-and-zcash-zec/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:48:24 AM

Hello
I am looking for the following historical info in CSV format about ZEC: hashrate, Price and total mined per day. Can someone redirect me to a source please?
estucrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:21:10 PM

Hello guys, how are you doing?
I am Juan Pablo Fernández Agüero, ICO Advisor and TOP 80 ICObench Expert.

It is a pleasure to me announce that ALUX BANK ICO is accepting ZCASH as payment method.
Maybe someone wants to diversify his bag Wink

Thank you
Luxantdigitalbank.com
TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Hello
I am looking for the following historical info in CSV format about ZEC: hashrate, Price and total mined per day. Can someone redirect me to a source please?

anyone can help??
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

I'm looking for information on this project but not enough to understand about this project, so who can help me? Smiley Are you a good application developer? Is there any update and application development periodically?
Paul33

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Zcash is by far the most undervalued crypto there is it’s not out of the realm of possibility that down the road after maybe 2halvings  so,that would be 2024 that zcash will be trading higher then bitcoin that’s  wild speculation to say zcash would trade above bitcoin price but I can tell you this that for sure 130 dollars  is absurdly low for zcash
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: