Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZEC] ZCASH - All coins are created equal. Discussion Thread (Unofficial)  (Read 161658 times)
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:35:40 AM

funny thing now, with current price, it's like we are mining bitcoin directly

We advice not to buy any ZEC coins at the moment, the coin is overpriced and represented not the real coin value.

CryptoMaik ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:38:13 AM

We advice not to buy any ZEC coins at the moment, the coin is overpriced and represented not the real coin value.

i don't buy shitcoin, i only dump them for btc
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:38:43 AM

So from now, I earn less than 10$ a day with my 970, my 1070, my G1820 and my i5-3570k. So I gave up mining. It was fun, I made about 0,15BTC in about 24 hours, nice.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:53:57 AM

Not worth to mine this, insane high diff in just two days, lost my investment in there. For that you will need some sort of asic mining at least 50kh/s to make profit.
pastapaska

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:57:48 AM

So from now, I earn less than 10$ a day with my 970, my 1070, my G1820 and my i5-3570k. So I gave up mining. It was fun, I made about 0,15BTC in about 24 hours, nice.

Great profit, big whales made more than hundreds btc from this ztrash, the most nortorious scam I have seen.
Duchess

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:02:06 AM

I really wonder why Polo listed Zcash on day one and so many people lost their money with only a few making super profits. There are other really legit coins that they do not want to add?

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
CryptoMaik

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:03:05 AM

In the beginning of Crypto we also mined coins for profit...later with powerfull special hardware but now those days we only POS staking some coins for profit (Like Decred and some other coins).

but the last few years we can make a lot more profit with trading older "stable" coins (age 1 year>).
With trading in the proper coins you can double your wallet balance in 1 or 2 months! Grin

Maybe become ZEC ZCASH a good trade currency next year...We will see... Cool

CryptoMaik ✔
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:05:07 AM

In the beginning of Crypto we also mined coins for profit...later with powerfull special hardware but now those days we only POS staking some coins for profit (Like Decred and some other coins).

but the last few years we can make a lot more profit with trading older "stable" coins (age 1 year>).
With trading in the proper coins you can double your wallet balance in 1 or 2 months! Grin

Maybe become ZEC ZCASH a good trade currency next year...We will see... Cool

I don't like PoS coins, as I need some knowledge that I don't have to choose the coin. Also, it is riskier than mining.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:10:44 AM

ZEC below 1 BTC within the next few hours...was so nice that withdraw was done manually for this coin and not automatically at all other coins when you mine at suprnova... but of course when you own the full supply...

1. Miners are mining ZEC
2. Report having problems with withdraw will do it manually.
3. Ocminer was working all night.

Real story:

1. Miners are mining ZEC.
2. Ocminer took all the coins and transfer to Poloniex and all other exchanges
3. Dumped miners coins as 3299 - 1000 - 500 - 25 - 10 BTC per coin
4. Buyback coins at around 10 BTC per coin
5. Send coins back to his site to payout the miners reward from step one
6. Counting his profit he made on dumping all the coins that miners created in point 1.

So basically it was the biggest scam ever!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER there was a problem with withdraws on Suprnova!!!! Always automatically, NEVER ONE SINGLE PROBLEM!!! NEVER!!!! and now there is this problem.... I would say do your own investigation but I think the real story is true.

PS: Who created this thread.... No other mining pools on OPs.... Wink Biggest coin but only one mining pool?Huh

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

this sounds about right
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:14:31 AM

I highly doubt that ocminer was part of it. I think he just genuinely saw some interesting developments in the code (including equihash) and supported it with a thread and pool. The choice of not having a BCT thread was part of the dev's strategy to create an "elite" atmosphere to make it look like the coin is something special. I think ocminer fell for it just like everyone else.

Things will normalize soon when moneysupply kicks in and the smoke disappears and people will see Zcash for what it is.
CryptoMaik

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:14:55 AM

Not worth to mine this, insane high diff in just two days, lost my investment in there. For that you will need some sort of asic mining at least 50kh/s to make profit.

What do you think: al mining contracts for example Genesis Mining (and other large mining companies) are sold out, those companies have their hash power focused on zcash right now.

Is Zcash (and Bitcoin) decentralized?
No, those large mining companies control most of the mining power.
This makes a POW coin worthless for the future.

CryptoMaik ✔
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:20:02 AM

ZEC below 1 BTC within the next few hours...was so nice that withdraw was done manually for this coin and not automatically at all other coins when you mine at suprnova... but of course when you own the full supply...

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

6. Counting his profit he made on dumping all the coins that miners created in point 1.

So basically it was the biggest scam ever!!! NEVER, I repeat NEVER there was a problem with withdraws on Suprnova!!!! Always automatically, NEVER ONE SINGLE PROBLEM!!! NEVER!!!! and now there is this problem.... I would say do your own investigation but I think the real story is true.

PS: Who created this thread.... No other mining pools on OPs.... Wink Biggest coin but only one mining pool?Huh

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

this sounds about right
The worst scenario and shit coin ever i seen in this day and totally.... Already scamming over 2 million dollar and jusr recycling their market volume and put into their scam mining pool again.... Absolutely a lot of my friend are lost over 2 btc caused by this shit coin..... And this my luck never joining for trading them LOL

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:22:23 AM

Good luck all in confirming your suspicions. Zcash is an anon coin. It is dirty cash. You thought the Silk Road was bad? Get out the popcorn. I'm sure the FBI and INTERPOL will figure it out eventually.

ocminer is OP

w00t!
w00t!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:23:46 AM

Zcash research and development center:

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:23:56 AM

i don't buy shitcoin, i only dump them for btc

respect Amph
respect!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:53:43 AM

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

I don't really want to make false accusations but there was something strange. First ocminer told that "...because of the nature of this coin.... manual payouts.." do you remember guys? Second: the automatic payouts worked very well on other pools ( at that time) Third: "Payouts are now working well" maybe "climate" change Smiley))  
From my experience ( I've lost around 8,3 btc due of payouts delay ) I had to wait around 5-7 hours for my (confirmed) payouts... Anyway, I'll investigate more...

That is my point... he didn't earn any money lately... no POW coins, all ICO scams... so he took this opportunity and come up with a story... As I said, on other coins there were no problems at all... and now suddenly with ZEC they have to do manual payouts, lol.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:57:17 AM

Of course, this coin will drop to maybe 10000sats... people that are buying this shit are stupid... there will be 12.5 ZEC rewards soon... do they really thing that one block is worth $10,000?Huh
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 10:10:32 AM

1. Miners are mining ZEC

Real story:

Edit: Maybe someone needs to investigate this based on the block explorer... was there a big withdraw from SuprNova?  But the problem is that he won't be that stupid to do it in big withdraws as he knows how to scam.

this sounds about right
The worst scenario and shit coin ever i seen in this day and totally.... Already scamming over 2 million dollar and jusr recycling their market volume and put into their scam mining pool again.... Absolutely a lot of my friend are lost over 2 btc caused by this shit coin..... And this my luck never joining for trading them LOL

Honestly guys, you should get a life with all your conspiracy theories.. this was probably the reason why ZEC didn't decide for a Post here - too much negative posts.

When you look at the OP's date you'll notice it was posted long ago when ZCASH was testnet only and yes, suprnova was the first stratum enabled pool for ZEC at this point. At this time, I believe it was with "beta1" or so, mining was tested and developed on testnet, withdrawals were also basically tested .. 1-2 payments per day and those were working too.

However, there were lots of issues with ZEC too, just check their issues on github: (https://github.com/zcash/zcash/issues) Payments in that scope like after launch couldn't be tested at all, in peak times I had over 1000 cashout requests per hour and coin simply rejected a lot of them, since it's an anonymous coin payments are done in a special way and not as simple as in bitcoin.

When I saw the first payments failing with all kind of different error messages I asked the devs for help, you might want to check Slack's log for that at https://zcashcommunity.slack.com/messages/zcash-dev/ but they remained silent until the next morning so I had to figure out myself what was going wrong.
It turned out that certain (very big) transactions won't get included in the mined block when certain circumstances are met. Some other pool op had a similar problem and opened a ticket for that on github as well: https://github.com/zcash/zcash/issues/1705
This was adressed quickly from my side but due to the nature of having several thousand payments failed and you couldn't tell automatically which one indeed failed as you had to verify with the blockchain I ended up staying up all night and go through every payment the pool sent. Some went through flawlessly while others failed and needed to be re-sent ... Problem here was that the daemon simply "took away" the funds and didn't release them until I did a full rescan, which was not possible on the live wallet as there were still payments ongoing (needed to be mined and if I shutdown the daemon the mempool gets flushed) - so I had to rescan on a separate machine/separate wallet and send the unspent funds again back to the main wallet etc..
It was a nightmare.. if you're interested in proof, just go through the thread here: https://forum.z.cash/t/suprnovas-zcash-pool-zec-suprnova-cc/ you can see the timestamps of the posts.

I know there will always be some "nay" sayers with ridiculous claims here but I'm not willing to just let that be said, especially not when so much work was involved like in this launch - Maybe you should also check all the other pools, Suprnova was the first pools who enabled payments AT ALL ! Check the Mining Section here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0 and you can see other still haven't been paid ...

Thanks for your patience, back to your tinfoil hats !

Oh and placebo, Kris, my old friend, how's it going with your ICO shitcoin stuff lately ? Especially YOU should be the most silent person at all here Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
usefree

Activity: 390
Merit: 251

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:58:26 AM

Mining Zcash Ubuntu CPU, GPU, zcash.flypool.org
Complete step-by-step manual for complete dummies.
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@usefree/mining-zcash-ubuntu-cpu-gpu-zcash-flypool-org
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:39:31 AM

Mining Zcash Ubuntu CPU, GPU, zcash.flypool.org
Complete step-by-step manual for complete dummies.
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@usefree/mining-zcash-ubuntu-cpu-gpu-zcash-flypool-org

Thanks for the tutorial, nice work and breakdown. I will bookmark the page

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: