Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

The btv devs don’t care about the price. They even stated this in a post on bct. Why would they? They will open their shop and sell their shit assets with fantasy prices and will make their money regardless of the nxc performance. How they will find any buyers for their shop with 5 players playing their mediocre game is another question

Can u share a link of that post you are talking about plz?
anyway nxc doesn't have much where to go lower than now, so in order to not get delisted, they'll have to generate volume and attract people to buy nxc, whether they like it or not, or the exchanges would lose interest in the coin and delist it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.2540
„nxc price doesn’t concern us too much“ why the hell would a developer of cryptocurrency say that if they had other plans in mind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:33:50 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:55:01 PM by eseses1989

The btv devs don’t care about the price. They even stated this in a post on bct. Why would they? They will open their shop and sell their shit assets with fantasy prices and will make their money regardless of the nxc performance. How they will find any buyers for their shop with 5 players playing their mediocre game is another question

Can u share a link of that post you are talking about plz?
anyway nxc doesn't have much where to go lower than now, so in order to not get delisted, they'll have to generate volume and attract people to buy nxc, whether they like it or not, or the exchanges would lose interest in the coin and delist it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.2540
„nxc price doesn’t concern us too much“ why the hell would a developer of cryptocurrency say that if they had other plans in mind

That's a very wierd answer  Huh you're right. my concern is that they'll manipulate the price to stay under 10 btc vol but not too low just enough, and keep the price around 2000-2500 on porpuse for their shop porpuses. i'm not so sure they'll manage to keep it that way as long as they want.
anyway if they'll do it they will get delisted, because no one on the exchanges would buy a coin that doesn't go anywhere, and if the shop will be a success price would go up anyways (even if the devs will sell after every buy on the shop to keep price at 2000-2500 range, the process will generate a lot of volume, and it will definitly get out of their control). maybe they just decided that the starting price when the shop comes out should be around 2000 (idk why not higher), but the price would start growing cause they don't have a choice if they don't want to get delisted.

i think u can relax, cause even if they don't care about nxc price because they'll profit from the shop if the shop would be a sucess the price would grow, they just can't "eat the pie and leave it whole at the same time".
aziglaff

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:44:42 PM

i just got out :{
maybe i'll join again when i hear some substantial news/commitment from the nxc team
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:50:08 PM

- without any serious promotion
- public embarion embarrassing
- probably no market maker (the graph looks like *** it)

These are the sins of devs, but they know best and nothing wants to change

o sold half of my nxc bag ;/

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:51:19 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 02:09:44 AM by eseses1989

It's preety suspicious none of the dev's people have come here and say anything for days now!
The coin keeps heading for a delisting day after day, so they gotta change something quick, cause they don't have a choice.
Nxc is now one of the most non profitable coins for the exchanges, so devs - don't burn your own project.
Can someone from the team come and say what's the next step for the coin? cause rn no nxc holder would sell out,
and no traders wanna buy obviously. those who still hold the coin through the last days are too patient, or too stubborn so they won't sell anyway.
So what's the next step here? where's the "liquidity" u were talking about? are u gonna show your presence here at least?

My advice to nxc holders - don't sell even if the coin goes to a price of 1000, u need to understand that nxc team doesn't have any choice and can't keep stretching the situation for long - holder's time is getting close!! Cool (it might take another week, so be smart and don't sell!).

I have a dear childhood friend with an account of almost 200 bitcoins, and he can pump this coin to the moon if he just wants to, but i don't wanna get to that, cause i'm not sure 100 percent yet it's a scam and i don't want to ruin btv team's plans, so team it's your turn to start doing somthing.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:23:54 AM

It's preety suspicious none of the dev's people have come here and say anything for days now!
The coin keeps heading for a delisting day after day, so they gotta change something quick, cause they don't have a choice.
Nxc is now one of the most non profitable coins for the exchanges, so devs - don't burn your own project.
Can someone from the team come and say what's the next step for the coin? cause rn no nxc holder would sell out,
and no traders wanna buy obviously. those who still hold the coin through the last days are too patient, or too stubborn so they won't sell anyway.
So what's the next step here? where's the "liquidity" u were talking about? are u gonna show your presence here at least?

My advice to nxc holders - don't sell even if the coin goes to a price of 1000, u need to understand that nxc team doesn't have any choice and can't keep stretching the situation for long - holder's time is getting close!! Cool (it might take another week, so be smart and don't sell!).

I have a dear childhood friend with an account of almost 200 bitcoins, and he can pump this coin to the moon if he just wants to, but i don't wanna get to that, cause i'm not sure 100 percent yet it's a scam and i don't want to ruin btv team's plans, so team it's your turn to start doing somthing.

NXC ICO initial price was 2,457 BTC/NXC.  Today it is 2,036.  LOL anybody selling right now is cutting his losses, except of course if team/devs are selling.  I am tempted to buy, but with all the negative comments here and no plan to increase the NXC price, I feel safer watching from afar.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:34:11 AM

NXC ICO initial price was 2,457 BTC/NXC.  Today it is 2,036.  LOL anybody selling right now is cutting his losses, except of course if team/devs are selling.  I am tempted to buy, but with all the negative comments here and no plan to increase the NXC price, I feel safer watching from afar.

I don't know for sure if you better buy, or stay away it's preety confusing now.
I think you better go maybe to bigger and healthier coins, and not take the chance with a coin the devs don't do nothing to promote.
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:18 AM

You sound extremely desperate dude. Just cut your losses. There will be more opportunities with better coins. This one is a goner. Check out viacoin which is undervalued with 22 mil.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:42:04 AM

You sound extremely desperate dude. Just cut your losses. There will be more opportunities with better coins. This one is a goner. Check out viacoin which is undervalued with 22 mil.

I'm already invested in other coins, and only 20 percent of my money is on nxc. i'm not going anywhere, especially not at this low price.
maybe i sound very impatient here, but it's because i don't like the cloudiness of this coin,
and i definitly don't like the fact that no one of btv team, has showed himself here for days!
I might ask my friend for the favor someday, but we'll see.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

You sound pathetic. Since you have registered on this forum every single post you made is fud on this project. You have probably bought at previous hype and now you are in loss so talking crap you think that devs will listen your advice to pump the price just so you are not in negative. Hodl or sell out if you think this is downhill ride but accept loss, you can't win every time.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:06:27 AM

You sound pathetic. Since you have registered on this forum every single post you made is fud on this project. You have probably bought at previous hype and now you are in loss so talking crap you think that devs will listen your advice to pump the price just so you are not in negative. Hodl or sell out if you think this is downhill ride but accept loss, you can't win every time.

I didn't buy so high i bought at 3400, so it's just a matter of time before it'll get there anyway.
also i never lost a trade yet, and i'm planning on keeping that way, this is clearly not a situation where i get out with a loss.
sorry if bothered anyone, of course devs won't listen to me but sometimes you really don't have a choice,
and rn they are the one who don't really have a choice. and also winning every time is not impossible at all if you're doing the right choices,
you're patient, but not greedy - this coin was the first mistake i've made, cause it cost me valuable time and i won't do this mistake again.
moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

Its pumping nice today

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
xemer

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:36:34 AM

We have lift off  people! Cool
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:37:36 AM

Its pumping nice today

Yes. nice start for a pump period. the really big pump would start when we pass 2600.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

BTC spoiled the pump, but if devs won't build new sell walls (no reason traders would), than we're looking at a bigger pump once bitcoin calms down.
Let's see what's happen. it's a nice test to see if devs are really blocking the price deliberately from going up.
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

BTC spoiled the pump, but if devs won't build new sell walls (no reason traders would), than we're looking at a bigger pump once bitcoin calms down.
Let's see what's happen. it's a nice test to see if devs are really blocking the price deliberately from going up.
it looks like position building now. absolutely no liquidity (check candlesticks) and look like mms accumulating by buying close to the market price trying to not alterate the price buy. buying on hight asks. IT LOOKS LIKE. becouse i whould be scared to build something in this markets since devs own shit ton of supply and dumping the market since a year, and mms out here know that.
thestory of this coin can only change when devs will move all their nxc on buy side
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:09:52 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 04:26:53 PM by eseses1989

it looks like position building now. absolutely no liquidity (check candlesticks) and look like mms accumulating by buying close to the market price trying to not alterate the price buy. buying on hight asks. IT LOOKS LIKE. becouse i whould be scared to build something in this markets since devs own shit ton of supply and dumping the market since a year, and mms out here know that.
thestory of this coin can only change when devs will move all their nxc on buy side

not exactly. devs nxc on buy side may make the market depth look more positive for traders, but it still just an illusion that can vanish at any second.
more importantly is that devs won't build new sell walls as the way up opened preety good to enable a big pump (when btc is calm).
if the pump would be rapid enough and people would see the coin is up 10-15 percent in the last 24 hours at a particular moment, more people would jump in and create a hype that can take nxc far, and then we need to see if the coin passes the big walls on the way (at 2590, around 4000, and around 5200).
If you look at nxc on 1day candles for the whole time since nxc added to the exchange, u can see nxc is probably gonna start another period of pumping,
for the range of the next 1 or 2 months ahead (maybe even more). one of the most important things right now is that the volume won't decay back under 10btc, and that depends mostly on if new sell walls would be build and destroy the potential liquidity, and not enough people joined the last pump so if serious sell walls would be build before another pump, u can be sure it's devs who build them.

Edit: the big sell wall that was at around 4000 is gone, so there's almost no serious big walls on the way and that's great.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

not exactly. devs nxc on buy side may make the market depth look more positive for traders, but it still just an illusion that can vanish at any second.
more importantly is that devs won't build new sell walls as the way up opened preety good to enable a big pump (when btc is calm).
if the pump would be rapid enough and people would see the coin is up 10-15 percent in the last 24 hours at a particular moment, more people would jump in and create a hype that can take nxc far, and then we need to see if the coin passes the big walls on the way (at 2590, around 4000, and around 5200).
If you look at nxc on 1day candles for the whole time since nxc added to the exchange, u can see nxc is probably gonna start another period of pumping,
for the range of the next 1 or 2 months ahead. one of the most important things right now is that the volume won't decay back under 10btc, and that depends mostly on if new sell walls would be build and destroy the potential liquidity, and not enough people joined the last pump so if serious sell walls would be build before another pump, u can be sure it's devs who build them.

Why do you persistently call  devs dumpers? Prove it.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:28:32 PM

for the range of the next 1 or 2 months ahead. one of the most important things right now is that the volume won't decay back under 10btc, and that depends mostly on if new sell walls would be build and destroy the potential liquidity, and not enough people joined the last pump so if serious sell walls would be build before another pump, u can be sure it's devs who build them.

Why do you persistently call  devs dumpers? Prove it.

Ok. i'm waiting to see what happens with the coin, i'm not accusing devs for nothing if nothing like that would actually happen.
I don't know u personally and there are scams in crypto, u might be the sweetest group of people as well, i'm just saying it's a possibility.
it's a preety stupid demand to ask me to prove a scam. even in a coin who really is a scam anything u would claim to be a proof, others can claim back it's just conspiracy theory and suggest alternate theories for what happened (although there are certain points when new sell walls are just completely unreasonable, so u can tell something is stinky).
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

Why do you persistently call  devs dumpers? Prove it.

Ok. i'm waiting to see what happens with the coin, i'm not accusing devs for nothing if nothing like that would actually happen.
I don't know u personally and there are scams in crypto, u might be the sweetest group of people as well, i'm just saying it's a possibility.

I do not want to offend you, I'll just say what I think. People who have invested money in this project during the ICO, are quietly waiting for their hour, many of them are participating in the development of the project. They do not panic or write angry articles here on the forum. Unlike them, you spread the polemics here for several pages, although you are not a backer, but most likely a speculator who wants to make money on course changes. I think it would be much better to hear the opinion of these large investors, not yours.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: