Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105499 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

The price of bitcoin now was 982$, which means its a good time for us to buy and hold. Because bitcoin was such a good investment to do so. And aside form that it can be use as money transfer, very safe and secured, easy to use and its decentralized.

Yeah it's the best time for those people who are wanting to get a good investment with bitcoin and it's their chance now to buy as many as they can. I don't think that the price will go lower just like what others are saying. And for us who didn't had chance to sell it when it is still high, we don't have choice but to keep on hodling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

The price of bitcoin now was 982$, which means its a good time for us to buy and hold. Because bitcoin was such a good investment to do so. And aside form that it can be use as money transfer, very safe and secured, easy to use and its decentralized.

Yeah it's the best time for those people who are wanting to get a good investment with bitcoin and it's their chance now to buy as many as they can. I don't think that the price will go lower just like what others are saying. And for us who didn't had chance to sell it when it is still high, we don't have choice but to keep on hodling.

This is definitely not the best price to sell off your coins as price has gone back to 3 digits which is not an descent price to sell our coins but yes if you have any plans to buy bitcoins then I think this is the best time as we may again cross 4 digits price in next couple of days or weeks so if we buy now then it will be an profitable move to make as price will surely go higher in long run.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
EcoNorm

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:46:31 PM

thanks for that information, i totally agree and in my gut i felt the same for a long time, i have intuation for this kind of thing personally
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

This is definitely not the best price to sell off your coins as price has gone back to 3 digits which is not an descent price to sell our coins but yes if you have any plans to buy bitcoins then I think this is the best time as we may again cross 4 digits price in next couple of days or weeks so if we buy now then it will be an profitable move to make as price will surely go higher in long run.

Well yeah 4 digits back to 3 digits isn't the best deal for selling. And besides those people that are desperately fearing of losing higher profit and doesn't want to take the risk are the ones that will sell now. I'm ready to take it if bitcoin is going to cross back to 4 digits for months but I guess many are going to regret for what they've done which is panic selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:09:36 PM

I agree with you, In these days, It's a good time to buy some bitcoin (investing in bitcoin), Because as we saw, The bitcoin price fall and now it's under 1000$, According to preev. Currently 1 btc = 954,2$. It's nice price to people start buy some bitcoins. For me i will wait for 900$ to buy.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

With the current dip in price of Bitcoin, and lots of FUD roaming around the community, the endless debates of developers, today is uncertainty for Bitcoin and most will sell their coins.  If you still believe that Bitcoin will surpass this trial then now is the best way to invest in Bitcoin.  After a dip, there is no other way but to go up again.  That is Bitcoin.
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

I agree with you, In these days, It's a good time to buy some bitcoin (investing in bitcoin), Because as we saw, The bitcoin price fall and now it's under 1000$, According to preev. Currently 1 btc = 954,2$. It's nice price to people start buy some bitcoins. For me i will wait for 900$ to buy.

It was even around 890$ this morning. Then it showed a sharp increase above 950$ after that descent. When you have time to let your money hang out with bitcoin for a while, this could be a good investment. I guess.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:51:15 PM

How can you be sure that the price of bitcoin will be a correction to the level of 900 dollars?
In my point of view you don't need to wait until it happens because bitcoin is a very good investment then only trading bitcoin on a large scale and only need a few percent increase of price to earn lot of profit

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

With the current dip in price of Bitcoin, and lots of FUD roaming around the community, the endless debates of developers, today is uncertainty for Bitcoin and most will sell their coins.  If you still believe that Bitcoin will surpass this trial then now is the best way to invest in Bitcoin.  After a dip, there is no other way but to go up again.  That is Bitcoin.

Yes, there always the ups and downs and this right here is the down. But as we all know, as you said, there is really no other way but to go up, we just need to believe, we need to open our eyes, it is not just what we are seeing, it is also what are we feeling. There are lot of down when it comes to bitcoin, it happened in the past, and it still survives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:21:48 AM

Yes, there always the ups and downs and this right here is the down. But as we all know, as you said, there is really no other way but to go up, we just need to believe, we need to open our eyes, it is not just what we are seeing, it is also what are we feeling. There are lot of down when it comes to bitcoin, it happened in the past, and it still survives.

Looking at the lower price of bitcoins people will start putting more money in bitcoins which will help in taking its price higher again and its just a matter of time and everything will be fine in coming days and price ups and downs is not new in bitcoins and we are witnessing this since long time.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:28:56 AM

Looking at the lower price of bitcoins people will start putting more money in bitcoins which will help in taking its price higher again and its just a matter of time and everything will be fine in coming days and price ups and downs is not new in bitcoins and we are witnessing this since long time.

True, I can still remember when its value is just half of its value now , or lesser than that and for the fact it reaches unexpected value last year, soon possible it will mark its highest value again, we just need to save and collect more btc and be happy when that time comes.

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment right now because its price right now is good compare to the past months. Bitcoin price right now is going to go skyrocket again like what happened years ago when it hits $1300, and that is we are all waiting for to happen because it would be really awesome if that will happen again for us to have huge profit on holding our bitcoin for years already just because of this hope on it's price.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:46:37 AM

True, I can still remember when its value is just half of its value now , or lesser than that and for the fact it reaches unexpected value last year, soon possible it will mark its highest value again, we just need to save and collect more btc and be happy when that time comes.

I have noticed that at the end of every year price of bitcoin climbs up and I am expecting the same from this year too so I think if that happens then the current price is the best price to give huge profits in year end as this dip will not stay for a long time and may be after few months we may never see this low price of bitcoin again.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:48:10 AM

That is right, the more people are using it, the higher price it gets right. We just need to wait and be patient, bitcoin has the history of many ups and downs since 2010. We just need to trust bitcoin.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

That is right, the more people are using it, the higher price it gets right. We just need to wait and be patient, bitcoin has the history of many ups and downs since 2010. We just need to trust bitcoin.

Yes and I don't think there is any risk in investing in money in bitcoins if you can hold it for a long term as if we compare the price of bitcoins to that of last year then it has almost doubled in 1 years time so just imagine where it will land in next 5 years so I will prefer to hold my coins for next 5 years and will sell when it touches some unexpected price.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

It's a good moment to invest because we're in a short period of uncertainty. Bitcoin has been slowly growing for many years and once a while it slows down to gain momentum for another pump. This might be it, especially if it goes down below $750, which would be a golden opportunity to get more. I'm fairly certain we are about to get a new ATH by 2018, the only question is how much will you gain from it, because it might continue up from this little dip to $800s or test $750 and launch from that.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:19:01 PM

It's a good moment to invest because we're in a short period of uncertainty. Bitcoin has been slowly growing for many years and once a while it slows down to gain momentum for another pump. This might be it, especially if it goes down below $750, which would be a golden opportunity to get more. I'm fairly certain we are about to get a new ATH by 2018, the only question is how much will you gain from it, because it might continue up from this little dip to $800s or test $750 and launch from that.
I do not like that bitcoin once again go down to $750 because with that many people get disappointed and they start to not to believe on bitcoin and start to sell their coins on low price which bring a hard time for bitcoin. I want that the price continue to increase more high.
GAFSD

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

:)Bitcoin is a good investment for now because bitcoin is the financial asset that's performed easier than any other currency. Also bitcoin has been one of the most amazing currencies to watch in the history of mankind and even the value of bitcoin is as strong as as our trust and also good to invest bitcoin now because the value is stable than the past years.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

:)Bitcoin is a good investment for now because bitcoin is the financial asset that's performed easier than any other currency. Also bitcoin has been one of the most amazing currencies to watch in the history of mankind and even the value of bitcoin is as strong as as our trust and also good to invest bitcoin now because the value is stable than the past years.
Bitcoin represents the future for many people and the more people start learning about it from the internet they get interested in it and they start investing in it, and what makes it even more important is that the young people which are the future of the this world are interested in anything new, and bitcoin brings the new digital world to a whole new meaning, so if you invest in it it is like you are investing in the future, and supporting it.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:40:49 AM

I do not like that bitcoin once again go down to $750 because with that many people get disappointed and they start to not to believe on bitcoin and start to sell their coins on low price which bring a hard time for bitcoin. I want that the price continue to increase more high.
No one can control the price of bitcoins and there is no guarantee that price of bitcoins will keep on moving higher and higher in future and it can go back down too but people who will manage to hold their coins in those times will win the race in long time as price will definitely go higher in future.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: