Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:54:43 AM

With bitcoin you can make a nice profit with the volatility. More people I'll join sontje demand goes up and so will the price. If more pope share something then it needed to be debided up more.
exactly the more who invest from this system the more value to rise up and that's how the investors/businessman seen the pictures
and they also invested and ride with this fluctuation, more and more will come to this way and play, invest their money and time to
learn more about btc its still good to study and make your entry.

Definitely, it work when more people invest on it than no doubt bitcoin achieve more success. We should believe on it, because the day is not going far, when we see everyone know about bitcoin.
Yes that is right that a day will come when everyone will know about bitcoin and everyone will adopt bitcoin for their benefit but if we do not work for that then it will take longer time while if we will work hard for its promotion then it will achieve that stage very sooner.

Though many people, almost everybody will get to know about Bitcoin, but its not possible that 100% people of this world will use it. But nearly all of them will, so I agree we have to promote it in order to atleast let all know about it

for now, i think its far from 40% of total population that is using bitcoin as many places don't give support for bitcoin, especially for using bitcoin itself, we need to have internet connection. but i am sure that if mass adoption is successful, then many people will join into bitcoin industry and they will said that bitcoin is a good investment now.

I think we're wayyyy below 40%. I'm thinking that we're just around 0.01% of the population. Yes, people are using the Internet more and more but there's only few people that are interested in this certain niche. People are busy doing their make up, socializing, and trying to get a degree. There's nothing wrong with that but other people are so pre-occupied that while there's monetary revolution going on here, they don't even know about it.

The internet connection or the digital divide doesn't matter at this point at all. If the people that have Internet are not interested in using bitcoins, how come Internet is the problem of the others?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

With bitcoin you can make a nice profit with the volatility. More people I'll join sontje demand goes up and so will the price. If more pope share something then it needed to be debided up more.
exactly the more who invest from this system the more value to rise up and that's how the investors/businessman seen the pictures
and they also invested and ride with this fluctuation, more and more will come to this way and play, invest their money and time to
learn more about btc its still good to study and make your entry.

Definitely, it work when more people invest on it than no doubt bitcoin achieve more success. We should believe on it, because the day is not going far, when we see everyone know about bitcoin.
Yes that is right that a day will come when everyone will know about bitcoin and everyone will adopt bitcoin for their benefit but if we do not work for that then it will take longer time while if we will work hard for its promotion then it will achieve that stage very sooner.

Though many people, almost everybody will get to know about Bitcoin, but its not possible that 100% people of this world will use it. But nearly all of them will, so I agree we have to promote it in order to atleast let all know about it

for now, i think its far from 40% of total population that is using bitcoin as many places don't give support for bitcoin, especially for using bitcoin itself, we need to have internet connection. but i am sure that if mass adoption is successful, then many people will join into bitcoin industry and they will said that bitcoin is a good investment now.
Still there are very few people who are aware about bitcoins and we should consider ourselves lucky that we are into bitcoin at early stage as price will go too high when mass adoption will happen in future so looking at that I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

Yes, it would be great option to make investment using bitcoin now since bitcoin is having great price, and make for sure in the future it would be more high
and more awesome.

I agree that bitcoin is a very good investment now because of it. And it's why if you will invest right now, you will earn a lot in the right time. But still there are a lot of people that doesn't want to believe us by saying this. I can say that bitcoin is one of the best investment that exist nowadays which allows us almost everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Now is a very good time to buy bitcoin. The price has fallen - and this means that we can make a purchase. Everyone knows that after the fall there will be growth. If you want to increase your capital, it's a good time to buy cryptocurrency
Well, some people might take advantage of this moment to invest in bitcoin, because they believe that prices will rise again bitcoin. Well, investing in bitcoin course a very good thing, because bitcoin is always positive comments from year to year. if you have not tried it, then try to invest.

When the demand of bitcoin will go higher in future it will have a positive impact on its price and at that time the price of bitcoin would be too high so if you are looking to make an long term investment in bitcoins then this is the right time as price is low now.
Bitcoin price so far was 1205$ for me it is still a  good a opportunity to buy more bitcoin  though I knew it was a bit expensive but I can considered still a good investment as long as it's not reaching 5000$. Grin
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

Now is a very good time to buy bitcoin. The price has fallen - and this means that we can make a purchase. Everyone knows that after the fall there will be growth. If you want to increase your capital, it's a good time to buy cryptocurrency
Well, some people might take advantage of this moment to invest in bitcoin, because they believe that prices will rise again bitcoin. Well, investing in bitcoin course a very good thing, because bitcoin is always positive comments from year to year. if you have not tried it, then try to invest.

When the demand of bitcoin will go higher in future it will have a positive impact on its price and at that time the price of bitcoin would be too high so if you are looking to make an long term investment in bitcoins then this is the right time as price is low now.
Bitcoin price so far was 1205$ for me it is still a  good a opportunity to buy more bitcoin  though I knew it was a bit expensive but I can considered still a good investment as long as it's not reaching 5000$. Grin

Yes bitcoin has an potential to achieve that price in near future so even the present price can be considered as a good price to invest in bitcoins as price is rising slowly at a moment which clearly indicates that we will see higher price in coming days too.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:24:44 PM

Yes, it would be great option to make investment using bitcoin now since bitcoin is having great price, and make for sure in the future it would be more high
and more awesome.

I agree that bitcoin is a very good investment now because of it. And it's why if you will invest right now, you will earn a lot in the right time. But still there are a lot of people that doesn't want to believe us by saying this. I can say that bitcoin is one of the best investment that exist nowadays which allows us almost everything.

Existing users of bitcoin very well know that they are investing their money at a right place and this is the right time too to make an investment in bitcoin and people who are not showing any interest in bitcoin or who feel that bitcoin will not survive longer will regret on their decision in future when bitcoin will be too powerful.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:54:30 AM

and more awesome.

Existing users of bitcoin very well know that they are investing their money at a right place and this is the right time too to make an investment in bitcoin and people who are not showing any interest in bitcoin or who feel that bitcoin will not survive longer will regret on their decision in future when bitcoin will be too powerful.

They surely going to regret for not taking bitcoin seriously as their investment or currency to focused on. Well, it's up to them if they aren't going to give an interest to bitcoin. But we see on how many big people are coming into this crypto and wants to invest big amount plus those companies that are trying to adopt it now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

and more awesome.

They surely going to regret for not taking bitcoin seriously as their investment or currency to focused on. Well, it's up to them if they aren't going to give an interest to bitcoin. But we see on how many big people are coming into this crypto and wants to invest big amount plus those companies that are trying to adopt it now.

People who will take smart decision of investing in bitcoins at a moment will be really happy investors in future as the price is not too high if you consider the long term price of bitcoin and if they invest now then it will give them huge returns in future.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

Because the price of bitcoin is currently rising and rising
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:54:05 AM

yes, that's the main reason why we have to invest the money we have in the form of bitcoin. since the initial release of bitcoin until recently, the price of bitcoin is growing, and I think this will continue. so, maybe bitcoin can be an investment that quickly.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

yes, that's the main reason why we have to invest the money we have in the form of bitcoin. since the initial release of bitcoin until recently, the price of bitcoin is growing, and I think this will continue. so, maybe bitcoin can be an investment that quickly.

Bitcoin was always an investment since its inception and even in future it will act as an best investment tool so I think we are at good position to invest money in bitcoins as price will keep on growing as time passes by so invest in bitcoin till the price is not too high.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

Bitcoin was always an investment since its inception and even in future it will act as an best investment tool so I think we are at good position to invest money in bitcoins as price will keep on growing as time passes by so invest in bitcoin till the price is not too high.
The price is keep growing because of the good events that are happening and i think it is just a start for bitcoin because soon almost of the countries will do the same as Japan and accept bitcoin to their life and those who will get the best benefits are the early investors or like us who buy bitcoins now and keep it and wait for that moment where bitcoin is so expensive and stable then we can take the profits and secure those.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

Yes early birds could make a better profit than those who will be late.
It is best now to make a move rather than waiting for it to go down and make a decision there.
Although it is expensive there could be a possibility that it wont fall in price.
I think there is no such right timing to when we should buy it. Just taking the risk anytime.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

The price is keep growing because of the good events that are happening and i think it is just a start for bitcoin because soon almost of the countries will do the same as Japan and accept bitcoin to their life and those who will get the best benefits are the early investors or like us who buy bitcoins now and keep it and wait for that moment where bitcoin is so expensive and stable then we can take the profits and secure those.

The good days for bitcoin has just started and we will see bitcoin as a more powerful currency in future holding some really good price and its never too late to invest in bitcoins price will keep on growing once more investors will start investing their money in bitcoin.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:41:49 PM

The good days for bitcoin has just started and we will see bitcoin as a more powerful currency in future holding some really good price and its never too late to invest in bitcoins price will keep on growing once more investors will start investing their money in bitcoin.

Ya it is true that investing in bitcoin is never late just you have to not go for all in in on shot buying but go with split buying so that if their is any price drop your buying price should get averaged.
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

Hope so, i'm sure many people out there start looking at bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is keep raising since the halving and people will realize that bitcoin is a good investment now.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:43:12 PM

and more awesome.

People who will take smart decision of investing in bitcoins at a moment will be really happy investors in future as the price is not too high if you consider the long term price of bitcoin and if they invest now then it will give them huge returns in future.

Not only in the future but as they enter the scene of bitcoin right now and sees the price at good price. They will bring it everyday and will have the excitement to keep on investing with bitcoin, their time, their money and their effort. Especially when they are seeing the price to increase that generates them profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:44:41 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 02:54:52 PM by stergium

Hope so, i'm sure many people out there start looking at bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is keep raising since the halving and people will realize that bitcoin is a good investment now.
yes there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore it is a good investment in present time. we can see that the price of bitcoin is now trading above 1200 USD level that is a very good sign for the future of bitcoin.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:00:16 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 12:53:05 AM by grandy

yes there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore it is a good investment in present time.
i agree with you that bitcoin is the best investment now. because bitcoin can give you unlimited income from trading alt coin. it can also keep your bitcoin  very safely. as the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore it is still the the best investment.
President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

yes there is no doubt that the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore it is a good investment in present time.
i agree with you that bitcoin is the best investment now. because bitcoin can give you unlimited income from trading alt coin. it can also keep your bitcoin  very safely. as the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing therefore it is still the the best investment.
sounds good, but we have to understand is there is a risk to lose, trading is indeed profitable, but there is a risk that is our loss. I think the best way that I do is to following and invest at ICO, many interesting deals when the ICO and when in the market then prices will skyrocket.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: