Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★vDice Ethereum Blockchain Gambling★  (Read 77421 times)
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:47:13 AM

Any updates about Exchange status?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:48:42 AM

hi, Vdice DEV, would you please return my eth after I sending back vdice token? I only need to get 90% of my eth.

That's sad...don't lose hope
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:17:52 PM

hi, Vdice DEV, would you please return my eth after I sending back vdice token? I only need to get 90% of my eth.

Have patience price will be back to ICO price after the holidays as they are busy to do something best. Bigger exchange will get list VSL very soon surely you'll make profit with this investment.
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:26:37 PM

somebody become rich, why he don't care his money supporter's reward? if invester has power to control or vote the ICO money using method, they can not care nothing about investers requirement. today ico will be finished after ICO money being transferred to DEV. We ever appreciate BTS team, Eth team, LISK team, they care about the invester and reward, but today ICO team have lose the responsible attitude , they are indiffierent to the invester . We shouldn't invest any other project relation with them. We need a responsible team , at least to set a buy wall to support the token price at  the crowdsale price.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:41:11 PM

somebody become rich, why he don't care his money supporter's reward? if invester has power to control or vote the ICO money using method, they can not care nothing about investers requirement. today ico will be finished after ICO money being transferred to DEV. We ever appreciate BTS team, Eth team, LISK team, they care about the invester and reward, but today ICO team have lose the responsible attitude , they are indiffierent to the invester . We shouldn't invest any other project relation with them. We need a responsible team , at least to set a buy wall to support the token price at  the crowdsale price.

Your point is very valid buy wall is indeed to make any project successful but they have different vision about this. Actually you made investment into their bankroll so hold them and take your part from the profit which they will generate from betting on their main site.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
YNWA2806

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:32:26 PM

Your point is very valid buy wall is indeed to make any project successful but they have different vision about this. Actually you made investment into their bankroll so hold them and take your part from the profit which they will generate from betting on their main site.

Their main site betting counter has not move since before the ICO, don't count on that to happen brother...
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:59:30 AM

what do you think about it?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701192.0
btcrost

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:44:24 AM

Nothing. No facts - only words of this kind - "I so think and so forth"

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███
███▄
████████▄▄
░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
.................Crowdsale - Sep 29th..................
BLOG | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | SLACK | WHITEPAPER
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 04:11:05 AM

Vslice gets a 52 percent pump. It is in the 60th place as per coinmarketcap.com
Interesting to see how things will be played out in the coming days

http://prntscr.com/dnwo03
btcrost

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:15:47 AM

Vslice gets a 52 percent pump. It is in the 60th place as per coinmarketcap.com
Interesting to see how things will be played out in the coming days

http://prntscr.com/dnwo03
liqui - this is't normal exchange, + is necessary on Bittrex support in btc at the when coin exit on exchange
but the longer such price as on a screen keeps the more negatively influences the project

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███
███▄
████████▄▄
░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
.................Crowdsale - Sep 29th..................
BLOG | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | SLACK | WHITEPAPER
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:27:19 AM

The significant dump in price is as result of bounty hunters dumping their tokens cheap, this happened to ICONOMI too, this is free market and you can tell anyone not to sell at any price.
YNWA2806

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:38:19 AM

The significant dump in price is as result of bounty hunters dumping their tokens cheap, this happened to ICONOMI too, this is free market and you can tell anyone not to sell at any price.

Indeed but as long as the trade won't begin with real volumes the Liqui prices will remain and drive all investors to dump with losses
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:06:42 AM

Indeed but as long as the trade won't begin with real volumes the Liqui prices will remain and drive all investors to dump with losses
Everthing needs patience, there was 2.5% of all tokens for bounties, it is high amount, people got those tokens easily and they will not find problems in selling at low price while Bitcoin price in going up, every price under 10k sat is under ICO price. Just wait the next year, I am sure the dev has a plan, because it is easy to add vSlice to some exchanges like C-cex or Yobit, but they are waiting something.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:04:42 PM

Everthing needs patience, there was 2.5% of all tokens for bounties, it is high amount, people got those tokens easily and they will not find problems in selling at low price while Bitcoin price in going up, every price under 10k sat is under ICO price. Just wait the next year, I am sure the dev has a plan, because it is easy to add vSlice to some exchanges like C-cex or Yobit, but they are waiting something.
In my opinion if your looking for profit better to buy at cheaper price when the bounty hunters sell there token. bounty hunters will sell there coin in liqui catch it there and wait for other exchange to add VSL before selling.
YNWA2806

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:23:29 PM

In my opinion if your looking for profit better to buy at cheaper price when the bounty hunters sell there token. bounty hunters will sell there coin in liqui catch it there and wait for other exchange to add VSL before selling.

The question my friend is : will this happen?
Its for  a week now that these guys cant't get Vslice listed in proper Exchange...
vdice_io

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:36:04 PM

Post-ICO Update

We will be posting a full update on Medium once:

1) New design implementation is live.
2) ProfitContainer Smart Contract is deployed.

We are working on both those things and hope to have them complete before New Year.

Please follow us on Medium (medium.com/@vdiceio) and/or Subscribe to our Mailing List, to keep up to date on everything.
Also, you can follow us on Social Media to keep up with everything: https://blog.vdice.io/vdice-social-media/

Otherwise, we have just finished implementing the vSlice (VSL) web wallet. The wallet is here:- https://token.vdice.io

IMPORTANT, read this full update here:-
https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-web-wallet-is-live/

As for exchanges, we are working on that on continuous basis.

You can follow list of exchanges with VSL here (it is updated regularly): https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-exchanges/

Next exchange to add VSL is livecoin.net
YNWA2806

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:07:10 PM

Post-ICO Update

We will be posting a full update on Medium once:

1) New design implementation is live.
2) ProfitContainer Smart Contract is deployed.

We are working on both those things and hope to have them complete before New Year.

Please follow us on Medium (medium.com/@vdiceio) and/or Subscribe to our Mailing List, to keep up to date on everything.
Also, you can follow us on Social Media to keep up with everything: https://blog.vdice.io/vdice-social-media/

Otherwise, we have just finished implementing the vSlice (VSL) web wallet. The wallet is here:- https://token.vdice.io

IMPORTANT, read this full update here:-
https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-web-wallet-is-live/

As for exchanges, we are working on that on continuous basis.

You can follow list of exchanges with VSL here (it is updated regularly): https://blog.vdice.io/vslice-exchanges/

Next exchange to add VSL is livecoin.net

Good to know, hope your effort will accomplish to give this coin its proper value
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:18:42 PM

The team is on work this sounds amazing they care about this project soon VSL Token will be more valuable once development will get finished and everything will get functional. So keep it up this spirit and good luck to all supporters.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:55:04 PM

what is happening with payments for social campaign bounty? I did not paid for this.
regards
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:49:58 AM

how do i send my vslice in other wallet address it gives me error for this not enough fund although i have vslice in my account in www.myetherwallet.com and also i cannot retrieve any balances in your web wallet.when i put my address and private key!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: