Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:28:23 PM

The threshold won't be met because of the insanely dumb bonus reward system. But don't worry, they will probably adjust the rules.
we have still a lot of time , 25 days, and there is still a good bonus rate (40%) which is higher than at other icos.
The threshold could also be reached by increasing lisk price
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:36:01 PM

cool down all and focus on making money.
i think some guys are just angry because they missed the day1 bonus.

well guess what? those "lucky dogs" who invested on day one will likely be getting back their LSK with only a 60% haircut! WOW, LUCKY GUYS!
Your right, everyone must be SO angry about missing out on that..   

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:38:47 PM

cool down all and focus on making money.
i think some guys are just angry because they missed the day1 bonus.

well guess what? those "lucky dogs" who invested on day one will likely be getting back their LSK with only a 60% haircut! WOW, LUCKY GUYS!
Your right, everyone must be SO angry about missing out on that..   

dude, our final calculation is based on a 35 day median price.  You don't know where the price will be for the next 25 days.  You can't base it off the current price all willy nilly.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:57:18 PM

I think its great you guys showing yourself on video!
Gives confidence to the market.

thanks man, I think more will join in once they see the interview.

the only question is, how many shitcoins more do the coinmarket need?

asking the important questions, maybe 500-800 more  Roll Eyes

do we need a colored coins blockchain?

after this answer you are free of the other 799 or more... Roll Eyes

uh oh the trolls are circling the wagon

they plan a token exchange. a revolution of innovation

haha must be stealing thunder from whatever shitcoin you're on right now.  Don't compare us with the crapcoins that you have in your post history.

let' see the usual average replies around these types of ICO:

"haha another troll", "we are not X crapcoin", "go back to whatever X coin thread you came from"

Everyone should go read this thread, it explains the process of creating $100,000+ ICOs to scam newbies or the uneducated on crypto. Those of us that have been around long enough see s**** like this on a weekly basis. An insider on the process explained it.

Here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530158.0

sounds like you have fallen prey to many scams.  Maybe you have bad judgement.  Just saying.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:05:30 PM

The threshold won't be met because of the insanely dumb bonus reward system. But don't worry, they will probably adjust the rules.

They can't just change that rule at this point. There is still a lot of time left for this to reach the minimum so relax and see how it goes. I do agree that Lisk bonus was not the best choice though.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:16:36 PM

I think threshold will be met in due time. It was 78% till last day. Today it is 81%. finger crossed.

Now its 73%. finger crossed  Cry Cry

agreed :/

currently a refund puts me down almost 2BTC with loss of lisk value, around xmas, with nothing to show for it at all :/

tell you what, learned my lesson... if this fails i wont touch it the next time you guys ask
wish you guys would have been more transparent about this situations possibility and what it would mean off the start of the ICO

but then again, you would not have gotten so much investment if it was clear..... Sad   Sad   Sad

sad part is if you would have just asked for a bit less, it could have started, now your looking at destroying any chance of the community backing you in the future (some i bet will lose MORE than me if refunds happen)  

smooth

If you get a refund that means you don't lose any coins, jackass.    Oh wait, you mean because you can look now and see that the Lisk price is down and you would have sold all your lisk at a higher price?  bullshit. hindsight is 20/20.  Tongue
AleScamHole

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:34:45 PM

I think threshold will be met in due time. It was 78% till last day. Today it is 81%. finger crossed.

currently a refund puts me down almost 2BTC with loss of lisk value, around xmas, with nothing to show for it at all :/

tell you what, learned my lesson... if this fails i wont touch it the next time you guys ask
wish you guys would have been more transparent about this situations possibility and what it would mean off the start of the ICO

but then again, you would not have gotten so much investment if it was clear..... Sad   Sad   Sad

sad part is if you would have just asked for a bit less, it could have started, now your looking at destroying any chance of the community backing you in the future (some i bet will lose MORE than me if refunds happen)  

smooth

If you get a refund that means you don't lose any coins, jackass.    Oh wait, you mean because you can look now and see that the Lisk price is down and you would have sold all your lisk at a higher price?  bullshit. hindsight is 20/20.  Tongue

ooo, your a slow one , hey? let me explain:

i buy 50k LSK at 25k per coin. costs me 12.5BTC.i give that LSK to the TEC
the TEC is unsuccessful, i get my 50k LSK back, but now the market is at lets say, 18k.
my LSK is worth:  9BTC
12.5 - 9 = ? a LOSS

Do you get it now?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:42:19 PM

smooth

the TEC is unsuccessful, i get my 50k LSK back, but now the market is at lets say, 18k.
12.5 - 9 = ? a LOSS

Do you get it now?

Lisk tanking is not their problem. As the buyer you have to assume some risks...
AleScamHole

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:46:24 PM

smooth

12.5 - 9 = ? a LOSS

Do you get it now?

Lisk tanking is not their problem. As the buyer you have to assume some risks...

thts true, but i DO believe there could have been more transparency about this EXACT situation :/
but there's no denying it would have hurt the crowdsale if it was looming over it, i just feel a bit mislead i guess on this one
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:46:56 PM

smooth

12.5 - 9 = ? a LOSS

Do you get it now?

LISK is tanking cause all alts are tanking due to BTC rising. It would probably tank even more if there was more on the market.

Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:00:26 PM

Exactly. When someone puts money into a project they do it to make profit and there is no investment without risk.
You also can't calculate your future wins or losses based on the current price of Lisk. Even if there is a refund it will be a at least a months from now before you see that Lisk. Much can happen to the price until then. Not to mention you don't have to sell right away, and it's only becames a loss or a gain when you sell.

But I think all of this is academic. I understand that it is concern to see the percentage for the goal not simply stagnate but decrease. But this TEC is far from over, lots of time left, and we are not sitting still, there is a lot of things happening in the backround.
I have much more riding on this than most that reading this and I'm not losing sleep.

It's almost everyone best interest for this TEC to be successful. From a refund nobody benefits, while a launch with a low initial market cap has it's own opportunities from an investors point of view.

So sure, there is a chance of refund, but I think it's lower than some people here seem to think.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:15:28 PM

smooth

If you get a refund that means you don't lose any coins, jackass.    Oh wait, you mean because you can look now and see that the Lisk price is down and you would have sold all your lisk at a higher price?  bullshit. hindsight is 20/20.  Tongue

my LSK is worth:  9BTC
12.5 - 9 = ? a LOSS

Do you get it now?

LISK is tanking cause all alts are tanking due to BTC rising. It would probably tank even more if there was more on the market.

I know right?  There's 6 other coins on that image that are doing WORSE than lisk right now and a more current look shows 8.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:24:07 PM

From the photo we can see that all altcoins price has crashed and it's not only LSK who has a bad moment, I think that it is good for investors now as they invest by buying lower exchange rate and then after ARK is ready for exchange they can get profit if bitcoin price is the same or lower than now.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:32:02 PM

so BTC is at fault , because king fiat is still feeding us all not a blame but well what you see is what you got
 because someone with a lot of money is getting his - her % trading for fiat on the back of "believers"

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
cannabanana

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:54:59 PM

so BTC is at fault , because king fiat is still feeding us all not a blame but well what you see is what you got
 because someone with a lot of money is getting his - her % trading for fiat on the back of "believers"

Werd
Tanglemymind

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:15:06 AM

smooth

Ladies and gentlemen this clown is what Society refers to as a fucktard.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:19:23 AM

smooth

Ladies and gentlemen this clown is what Society refers to as a fucktard.

suukool

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:30:32 AM

Damn. I hope you guys can ignore the bullcrap. I really want to see this coin succeed!
I even was talking to my buddy who does stocks, he was looking into BTC and crypto and I was talking to him about ARK. He was super impressed and excited for when the coin hits the exchanges.

I really doubt someone would put this much work into an IPO for it to fail, but then again there are fucked people out there.

All we can do is wait. The only thing you can do is ignore the craptalk and stick to deadlines.

suukool

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:41:40 AM

The funding is stagnant now, still 78% completed, maybe 2000 btc is a little hard to raise. One question, will you lower down 2000 btc threshold? I mean, if you will only raise 1600 btc, and ark failed to launch, what a apity, you know. You guys work hard but if ico can't start due to 2000 btc threshold, this will be a big disappointment for team members, signature campaigners.

Yeah it will be a very hard situation but we will not change the terms.  Either we can reach this threshold or we cannot. 

Hopefully our interview tomorrow helps out and we can get some more help from the community to bring in new supporters while the bonus is lower.

Plus we still have a lot of time until the end of the TEC.  Anything can happen in the meantime  Wink

i invested. if your project is that good, why do you need 2000 btc or you will scrap the project?
this concerns me.

This concerns me as well! I really think you have something amazing here, I see no sense in scrapping the project if you're short 10% of the goal.
It would be a GIANT letdown for not only the community you've built, but the honesty and  trust in bitcoin, altcoins and developers in general.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:55:12 AM

The funding is stagnant now, still 78% completed, maybe 2000 btc is a little hard to raise. One question, will you lower down 2000 btc threshold? I mean, if you will only raise 1600 btc, and ark failed to launch, what a apity, you know. You guys work hard but if ico can't start due to 2000 btc threshold, this will be a big disappointment for team members, signature campaigners.

Yeah it will be a very hard situation but we will not change the terms.  Either we can reach this threshold or we cannot. 

Hopefully our interview tomorrow helps out and we can get some more help from the community to bring in new supporters while the bonus is lower.

Plus we still have a lot of time until the end of the TEC.  Anything can happen in the meantime  Wink

i invested. if your project is that good, why do you need 2000 btc or you will scrap the project?
this concerns me.

This concerns me as well, but I think that Ark will make the better decisions at the end of the day.

Concerns me as well, especially considering they ALSO get 15% of the ARK tokens...
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: