Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZEC] Zcash Speculation  (Read 54050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:56:21 AM

so zec is dying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

I calculated that at the end of the month, investors will receive roughly 40k ZEC.
There isn't even enough liquidity to dump it...

I expect ZEC < 0.1 soon.
Bottom is hard to predict, but it will probably be close to (or even below) what the investors paid for their coins, which was 10 - 15 USD.
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:18:14 PM

I calculated that at the end of the month, investors will receive roughly 40k ZEC.

I expect ZEC < 0.1 soon.
Bottom is hard to predict, but it will probably be close to (or even below) what the investors paid for their coins, which was 10 - 15 USD.

The dump of the ZCash has already started. The price drop reflected that. In a few months, there will not many ZCash availabe for dump.
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

I expect ZEC < 0.1 soon.

+1. would not buy anytime before ZEC drops to $10. then  my buys will be staggered from $10 to $5. Cant see it dropping below $5 though.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:58:53 PM

With the massive influx of new supply ZEC is now facing a 99% value depreciation over the coming month and years. There's no reason to buy and hold zcash with such bleak future outlook. No long term investors, no adoption, no usage. It's going to one of the most brutal bear markets in the history of crypto. I advice to just forget about zcash for the next months, it's not going anywhere but down.

Sub 0.1 BTC is where I'll start looking at it.

How long it will take so you will be able to give us first evaluation?
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:14:06 PM

With the massive influx of new supply ZEC is now facing a 99% value depreciation over the coming month and years. There's no reason to buy and hold zcash with such bleak future outlook. No long term investors, no adoption, no usage. It's going to one of the most brutal bear markets in the history of crypto. I advice to just forget about zcash for the next months, it's not going anywhere but down.

View weeks after the slow start.

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:43:40 AM

its just happen price now really got depreciated .08 and we cant speculate if that price will rise up or the miners will keep dumping the coin.
didit julian

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:06:09 PM

how zcash prices at Christmas, whether going up or down sharply even as the other altcoin?

✪฿itvest.io Best Investment Bitdrop Game!✪
Intutan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:50:05 PM

how zcash prices at Christmas, whether going up or down sharply even as the other altcoin?

The big whales do not have enough time to collect the coins. So they will wait and collect and then pump.
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:39:55 PM

its just happen price now really got depreciated .08 and we cant speculate if that price will rise up or the miners will keep dumping the coin.

The problem for us miners is that ZEC has no stability, it just goes down down down. It's hard to decide to not dump whatever we make a day because it might never go back up to it's current price (65$ as of now). It had a slight bump to 71$ today but that was soon over and it kept dropping.
Murtiya

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:00:46 PM

The problem for us miners is that ZEC has no stability, it just goes down down down. It's hard to decide to not dump whatever we make a day because it might never go back up to it's current price (65$ as of now). It had a slight bump to 71$ today but that was soon over and it kept dropping.

You are right. The ZEC price will drop further due to increased supply. Then if there is some usage, the price could be stable.
Latnand

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:54:48 AM

It is possible that the price of the ZCash will be between $50 to 100 in the next few months before another pump.
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:20:16 PM

ZEC probably played pamp and price will slowly decrease.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

Zcash is launching on Oct 28th 2016

It's already traded as futures on bitmex. Currently the market has predicted that the price will be 0.2 BTC on December 30th 2016.

Since I couldn't find a speculation topic I'm creating one. Will keep moderation to a minimum (remove off-topic, spam etc)

Zec is good but i never tried to buy atleast 1 because i think the developer of this coin is trippin zec cash is always pump and it slowly decrease the price and there are some possibilities that the price of this coin will be stable in that month.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:54:44 PM

ZEC - ZCash is growing rapidly and from the top traded coins on poloniex seems that ZEC is upper than ETC.

And the trading volume last 24 hours is 1724BTC which is really high for a new coin that has reached the market.

I expect soon ZEC to reach 0.15, thank you...
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:51:06 PM

ZEC - ZCash is growing rapidly and from the top traded coins on poloniex seems that ZEC is upper than ETC.

And the trading volume last 24 hours is 1724BTC which is really high for a new coin that has reached the market.

I see it also on poloniex regarding on the latest stats of ZEC as of now and i could say it gradually increases its price again inspite of previous hard dump on its price. Trading volume is good which indicates it will surely last long but theres no sure still. DOnt know whats the future plans of this coin and i doubt those miners out there will still continue to dump off their coins to secure profits.
Kalamsid

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:11:34 PM

I see it also on poloniex regarding on the latest stats of ZEC as of now and i could say it gradually increases its price again inspite of previous hard dump on its price. Trading volume is good which indicates it will surely last long but theres no sure still. DOnt know whats the future plans of this coin and i doubt those miners out there will still continue to dump off their coins to secure profits.

The volume of the ZCash trading also increased gradually. Yesterday, it was the No 2 trade volume leader.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

One of the biggest ETH poolsn Dvarfpool run pool for mining ZEC.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:31:32 PM

One of the biggest ETH poolsn Dvarfpool run pool for mining ZEC.

It might be too late. There is no promotion from the Dwarf pool. The hash rate increase is very slow there.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:12:27 PM

Zcash is launching on Oct 28th 2016

It's already traded as futures on bitmex. Currently the market has predicted that the price will be 0.2 BTC on December 30th 2016.

Since I couldn't find a speculation topic I'm creating one. Will keep moderation to a minimum (remove off-topic, spam etc)

Trusting Zcash is like trusting a fish to climb a tree you can't really trust this kind of scam coin even it's in exchanger webiste already i can say that this developer are looking for fast money. But if you are still trust this for the sake of the profit good luck i just wanted to buy but in reviews i change my mind.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: