Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:32:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation Rule: buy when others are irrationally pessimistic or too cautious  (Read 36047 times)
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:47:21 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 07:05:51 AM by iamnotback

I had to lock the thread, because those of us who wanted to have a sincere and serious discussion here, were inundated by very noisy obstreperous nincompoops. I didn't set this thread to moderated and I am not interested in starting a moderated replacement thread.

Any way, I'll still inform you that I think I figured out what is Bitmain's reason for blocking SegWit on Litecoin for the time being.

Retaining the power to block SegWit on Litecoin offers many advantages including leverage over other pools and miners which mine both BTC and LTC w.r.t. to Bitmain's intent to remove Blockstream from Bitcoin. It is not a desire to not have SegWit on Litecoin eventually, but rather a short-term advantage to not signal it.

Apparently Bitmain can earn more money by mining with the hardware they are manufacturing until the supply of hashrate exceeds what will be profitable at LTC's projected price after SegWit activation.

In other words, there is more money to be made by mining LTC at this very low constrained hashate especially when combined with the ability to use this hashrate to cause doubt about the SegWit activation which causes the price rise to be extremely volatile thus enabling the one who is mining these LTC to manipulate the exchange prices.

In other words, the gain from a 3 - 5X rise in price is very small compared to extracting much of the energy from the ebbs and flows of volatile price movement when the manipulation has the advantage of a huge supply of LTC, knows the timing of key announcements about the signaling, and knows when he will raise and lower his signaling hashrate.

The reason we've seen the hashrate on LTC1BTC go down and signaling % increase is because Bitmain may be mining on other pools which signal SegWit, until the next activation period when he once again can attack the SegWit signaling, crash the market, profit on shorting, and delay the SegWit activation.

They will play this game as far as they can to maximize it, yet not too far as to destroy interest in SegWit on Litecoin entirely.

Eventually they will activate SegWit because it is in their long-term interest to do so. But short-term, manipulation of the market is more profitable.

That is why I sold my LTC.

I doubt we are at the bottom yet of the current false move up (and remember I am writing BS so please refer to the chart I post Wink ).

Segwit will be a disaster. I am not going to support it on BTC because I am a bitcoin HODLER. Meanwhile, I do not have a single litecoin.

And contemplate what the above truly says. What does it say about where scaling with not be activated.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:20:19 AM

For the last time, don't forget what REKTing time it is.

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

I had noticed the penchant formation some hours after my prior post, exited my short, and went leveraged long on the breakout to generate another 1 BTC in profits.

Now the theme of the prior post is back in potential play:

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:27:05 PM

Update on my thoughts:

iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:32:19 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 08:44:34 AM by iamnotback

Note the predictions of my prior chart are proving to prophetic. See the price did spike up as expected, and crashed back as expected.

And the larger crash is probably still forthcoming, because SegWit activation is likely failing as I expected with Jihan ramping up his hashrate but attempting to obscure that he is doing so:

During activation period 6 (204 blocks mined, 7860 left): CSV 79.9%, Segwit 76.5%.   
The requirement for lock-in is 75% over one 8064-block activation period.

Jihan is ramping up his hashrate slowly at the various pools that don't signal activation, and I've been watching it increase since the new activation period started 204 blocks (8.5 hours) earlier.

Bitcoin is also going to dump down in price this weekend.

Short an altcoin or move to USD asap (USDT on Poloniex is also okay).

If it does drop below 1000 and I'll be the first person to buy in lol

This is why altcoins decline more than BTC does when BTC declines.

Any altcoin that remained high would be sold to buy some cheap BTC. Since BTC can absorb more flows than altcoins can, the altcoins decline more on a percentage than Bitcoin. When BTC is rising, the inverse effect occurs.

So selling altcoins that had significant rises might be wise right about now while they are still near their peaks.

I've read Armstrong's Socrates gold update reports on March 3, March 27, and April 10.

My interpretation is we can expect gold to push up to as high as $1340 maximum (might only reach $1289) due to uncertain expectation of Le Pen victory tumult in France and Trump's military escalation.

But this will be the last time for you tinfoil hats to take profits before a likely flash crash to just below $1000 before we begin the bullish SLINGSHOT where gold aligns with DJIA and $USD.

I seeing between the tea leaves that a likely failure of Le Pen in France is perhaps the catalyst for the exhale on gold. Trump's early failures are having a negative impact on Le Pen's chances. Then all hell will break lose later in 2017 and gold will SLINGSHOT back up.

Or perhaps Le Pen will look weak in the primary but actually win in May, so that could be another reason for more rapid SLINGSHOT effect.

Re: Take profits now!

In my opinion, going "all-in" or "all-out" at this very moment is dangerous (only exception: if you are totally satisfied with your profits until now).

The scaling debate still dictates the price movements. In every single moment the following two things could happen:
- some pool jumps to BU and gets it near or over 50%, making hard fork a real risk -> very bearish (target: ~700)
- some pool jumps to Segwit and gets it near or over 50%  -> bullish / sideways (~1200-1350, but perhaps not strong enough for a new ATH)
- UASF gets traction and Segwit approval is very likely -> very bullish (new ATH, target ~2000)
- a compromise solution (EB, Segwit2MB) gets Core and majority miner approval -> also very bullish

That's why I wouldn't take sides still. And I disagree with AnonyMint: I think no side has "won" until now.

None of those are possibilities. 0% chance.

I think no side has "won" until now.

And no side will ever win.

Reading the following threads (not just the linked post) will help you understand:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1857162.msg18526721#msg18526721
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837136.msg18571238#msg18571238
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767014.msg18579825#msg18579825
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867541.msg18570031#msg18570031

The above link to all my points on the Scalepocalypse.

Re: BTC doing good after this big dump

The floor is really around $1050-1100 right now and it's unlikely to break that due to the strong resistance in the market.

We went from $1200 to $1165, it's staying up nicely, so we must hope that we don't go below $1100 and I think we are reasonably ok and good to go for the next $1300 test.

Just like what others said, I don't go for it that it was a big dump. It's only a very small fluctuation compare to what happened from the past like Mt.Gox and with the BTU drama.The price right now is at $1,199 on preev and it will keep on moving and stable at that rate. We'll see that $1,300 very soon.  Grin

as far as I know a correction shouldn't be sharp. it is usually a slower drop. the sharp dips usually show some kind of manipulation and followed by panic sell. mostly starting with the expectation of a drop (in this case the SegWit drama by F2Pool) and then weak hands jump.

Expect some event to serve as a distraction from the Scalepocalyspe reality that we are enslaved by the shadow elite.

This market is flat out fraud.  $30 $41 spread between Finex and Bitstamp.  Since we all know Bitfinex is an insolvent exchange that trades against it's own customers and also steals their money, I'm guessing that spread is also propped up by non-existent money just like Gox.  Why are people willing to put up a $2 million buy wall on Bitfinex but no other exchange to try and prop up price?  Because Bitfinex probably isn't even using real money, just imaginary exchange digits.  

I've been saying BitFinex is the new Gox forever and here it is.  There is no valid price of bitcoin as long as Bitfinex is the market maker.

The current chart looks like shit and is forming a down channel and you got fraudsters on Bitfinex trying to manipulate it up with imaginary money that probably doesn't exist:

BitFUnix has probably been paying off old thefts with new Ponzi money incoming per recent news.

Making excuses about not being able to make wire transfers.

Also note that Tether was involved in that lawsuit, so perhaps USDT token is also not safe to hold:

Court records show that yesterday, lawyers for the plaintiffs – iFinex (the owner and operator of the exchange), its two British Virgin Islands-based subsidiaries and digital asset transfer firm Tether – filed a notice of voluntary dismissal in the US District Court for the Northern District of California.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

Re: Well, well, well, now we know what Jihan Wu’s been up to.

I finally figured out the most likely reason Jihan is blocking SegWit both on Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Bitmain as the manufacturer of 70% of the mining ASICs, see the issuance of tokens as their exclusive domain. In other words, they very powerful shadow elite who are backing Bitmain want all the tokens issued for themselves. Yes I suspect MP is an owner/investor of Bitmain.

So therefor they need to control that the price doesn't rise faster than the supply of hashrate so that marginal miners (those not in their cabal of mining farms with subsidized electricity) are never significantly profitable. In this way, all the economic value from mining ends up in Bitmain's pocket with which they can purchase the tokens for their shadow elite investors/owners.

But SegWit would enable Core to make upgrades in the future to Bitcoin's ecosystem without needing hashrate activation. Thus Core could in the future push the price up and down, removing that control from Bitman.

This is probably why miners are pushing extension blocks instead as a scaling solution.

Miners will support a change to Litecoin's protocol which allows LN to be added for Litecoin, but Jihan will probably block the features of SegWit which allow softforking version changes. Also I don't think LN (off chain scaling) will ever be allowed for Bitcoin because I explained else where that it causes instability of the block chain and no need to risk for the $billionaire's settlement blockchain which is what Bitcoin is to become.

On Litecoin, Jihan enabled the hype to push the price up so he could presell the April 15 and May 15 batches of L3+ miners at what seemed like a bargain at current LTC price and hashrate, but he probably knows he is going to block SegWit activation and crash the price as well raising the hashrate with those new L3+ miners shipping.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:07:25 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 07:40:20 PM by iamnotback

The LTC chart is a repeating fractal pattern of wedge -> breakout -> correction. Each successive fractal occurrence is much smaller than the prior one. That recursive fractal pattern will peak out at approximately 0.01 sometime on Sunday (roughly 10 - 17 hours from now). Although it can exit this pattern at any time of course because it is already near to the end of its energy.

We can see the diminishing recursive fractal pattern as an energy wave exponentially decaying. At the said peak, there will be no more energy to continue, so the price must decline unless there is some announcement which could create new energy.

Per my prior post, I think Jihan doesn't want SegWit to activate in its current form and not this soon.

Yes, I've shorted / sold $LTC before tweeting since April, 2014.

Quote from: Charlie Lee
Thanks Wang Chun. Will you keep signaling until SegWit locks in and activates?

It completely depends on how far the current DDoS, the major reason why we are signaling segwit, will go.

As 56% from the poll in favor of segwit & agreed UASF is bad. We'll respect ur opinion and implement segwit on both BTC & LTC soon. Thanks.

Note he wrote 'implement' not 'activate' for the last quote. Pay close attention to every word, because he is playing a game with your mind.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

The LTC chart is a repeating fractal pattern of wedge -> breakout -> correction. Each successive fractal occurrence is much smaller than the prior one. That recursive fractal pattern will peak out at approximately 0.01 sometime on Sunday (roughly 10 - 17 hours from now). Although it can exit this pattern at any time of course because it is already near to the end of its energy.

We can see the diminishing recursive fractal pattern as an energy wave exponentially decaying. At the said peak, there will be no more energy to continue, so the price must decline unless there is some announcement which could create new energy.

I predicted the peak price exactly. The timing was few hours sooner than I expected. I was shorting from the top.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:54:01 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 06:39:10 PM by iamnotback

(I deleted this post temporary at 11:40 because so many of you jumped on it buying LTC that you caused a significant price rise and volume, thus were interfering with me covering my short and taking a long position. I am re-posting now that I completed my trade)

This is not BS. This is my opinion of the situation. Always do you own due diligence.

After detailed analysis of the chart, I come back to the follow charts as a summary of what lies ahead.

Thus I now recommend taking a long position in LTC.

I no longer have any fear of a LTC crash. Whereas, note on the LTC-USDT (Poloniex) chart below, that the main uptrend line support for US dollar price of LTC must begin to move significantly higher no later than April 19. Whereas, note  on LTC-BTC (Poloniex) chart below, that the main uptrend line support for BTC price of LTC isn't compelled to significantly higher until April 22, except note the next higher angled trendline does intersect April 19, so the reason for the divergence of the two charts, is the confluence around the April 19 date.

Combine that with my analysis of the BTC-USD (Bitstamp) chart where I predicted the -30% decline in the BTC price will begin roughly April 19! Thus it all fits perfectly together like a puzzle.

Thus I conclude that LTC will be a hedge against the declining BTC price and appreciate at least 30% in BTC. This is a better option than exchanging BTC for USDT because of the unknown risk of USDT and also LTC being in an upthrend even if BTC did not decline.

Thus apparently my prediction from April 1 has been prescient:

@miscreanity what I see on those charts is that Bitcoin is making lower highs and lower lows after the $1280 (isn't that a double-top from the peak intraday price in 2013?), which is short-term bearish. And the candlesticks on Litecoin are forming a wedge pattern which about to breakout, either to the upside or downside (but normally such a pattern will continue in the direction it was on, so upside breakout).

Combine that chart understanding with the fundamental understanding of Bitcoin as Nash's ideal money, and that is why I posit that Bitcoin can't move higher until Litecoin catches up.

I am hypothesizing that BTC will be range-bound (eyeballing it perhaps $800 - $1150ish), until Litecoin has clearly signaled that it is resuming its relevancy and on the way towards an ATH.

That chart is clearly indicating that Bitcoin can't move higher until Litecoin catches up.

Litecoin's price is undergoing the same technology adoption as Bitcoin and all the rest, it is just that the first hump is very volatile (because silver is more volatile than gold for the reasons I have explained). So this means Litecoin's price is going to $100+:

My prediction that BTC would remain range bound until LTC catches up, is so far proving to be true.

The simple reason for this is that the market is not stupid. The market knows that Bitcoin can't ever get any scaling improvements to its protocol. Bitcoin will forever be relegated to small blocks, because it was intended that Bitcoin be the most reliable (i.e. no experimental shit) settlement layer for the power brokers of finance. As the fee per transaction rises to $10 on Bitcoin over this year (and let's guess $100 per transaction by 2019), then most of us will not transact on Bitcoin any more. We will transact on Litecoin. And Blockstream will transfer its efforts to Litecoin, which will give Litecoin legitimacy.

So Bitcoin can't move higher until it is assured that Litecoin will provide the scaling solutions that our ecosystem needs so that blockchains can begin to invade the mainstream world of payments systems and fractional reserve banking. Upthread I explained why Ripple is dogshit, so I expect once it becomes clear that Litecoin will have Lightning Networks coming, then Ripple will collapse. So the smart money should be moving from Ripple to Litecoin.

Note the current jump to $12 looks like it might be overheated and too fast, so I'd be cautious about buying too much too fast. Average in your buys in case we get a dip, but do get some now (nibble) if you don't have any because price can run higher yet. Yet I remain adamant that Litecoin is easily going to exceed $30 and probably $100 before the end of this year, unless somehow SegWit activation is defeated. At the moment SegWit signaling is at 70.8% for those blocks in the last 21 hours. We are very close.

Some myopic people haven't realized that Litecoin needs scaling because it will be receiving all the excess volume from Bitcoin that can't fit in Bitcoin's small blocks, and because the volume will increase exponentially with Lightning Networks enabling private fractional reserve banking and the banks will evangelize Litecoin ecoins to the masses. Litecoin either grabs this opportunity, else Ethereum will take this role with its coming Raiden clone of Lightning Networks. But Blockstream is not going to let that happen. Bobby Lee of BTCC is the brother of Charlie Lee the creator of Litecoin. BTCC will push SegWit activation over the 75% threshold with its GPU farm that is mining Ethereum, if need be.

Also myopic people don't realize that block size increases can't scale because due to the equation on orphan rate, orphan rates increases exponentially as block size increases. Exponential worsening is the antithesis of scaling for anyone who understands math and computer science. I also explained why Xthin is no solution to this dilemma.

Re: Take profits now!

Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and (at least near-term) also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT (dollar peg) temporarily until this dip has concluded

hmm.
Current bitcoin price is $1175 on average today (April 15).
-30% dive means price going down to $822.5

now we wait...

It would have been interesting if you added some timeframe to this speculation. For example is the dive going to happen in next day, a week, a month, 2, a year, in 10 years from now?

The ~30% decline would be from the peak price of BTC in April, if it happens.

Highest price of bitfinex in April: $1244.7 ---(-30%)---> $871.29
Current price: $1214

Highest price of Bitstamp in April: $1229 ---(-30%)--> $860.30
Current price: $1188

Still disappointed since you've given us no timeframe.

The Bitcoin chart is a recursive, diminishing (decaying energy wave) fractal pattern.

The price should peak again at approximately $1208 (Bitstamp) in 3 days and 6 hours from now. After that up to a day of diminishing pattern clustered in tight range around that price, then after that should begin the precipitous decline similar to last month.

In my opinion, going "all-in" or "all-out" at this very moment is dangerous (only exception: if you are totally satisfied with your profits until now).

The scaling debate still dictates the price movements. In every single moment the following two things could happen:
- some pool jumps to BU and gets it near or over 50%, making hard fork a real risk -> very bearish (target: ~700)
- some pool jumps to Segwit and gets it near or over 50%  -> bullish / sideways (~1200-1350, but perhaps not strong enough for a new ATH)
- UASF gets traction and Segwit approval is very likely -> very bullish (new ATH, target ~2000)
- a compromise solution (EB, Segwit2MB) gets Core and majority miner approval -> also very bullish

That's why I wouldn't take sides still. And I disagree with AnonyMint: I think no side has "won" until now.

None of those are possibilities. 0% chance.

I think no side has "won" until now.

And no side will ever win.

Reading the following threads (not just the linked post) will help you understand:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1857162.msg18526721#msg18526721
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837136.msg18571238#msg18571238
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767014.msg18579825#msg18579825
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867541.msg18570031#msg18570031

The above link to all my points on the Scalepocalypse.

Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and (at least near-term) also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT (dollar peg) temporarily until this dip has concluded

I posted about this the other day.  Wondering what people's opinions are on the value of cryptocurrency during geopolitical issues (ie war, financial markets crash etc).  It is an interesting subject... it seems you're of the opinion crypto will crash heavily.  That is one possibility, but it also could potentially be unaffected due to the decentralized nature and perhaps even grow as people look for alternatives to store their money in times of crisis?  Just a thought... I'm a glass half full kind of guy :-)

Either way, it's a good topic for people to get involved with as an overall market drop would be a bummer for everyone!

Crypto is not long-term affected by geopolitical noise.

The crypto market is undergoing a painful Scalepocalypse metamorphosis as n00bs come to understand their idol Satoshi was an evil motherfucking genius.

So this cognitive dissonance is causing them to rail against Bitcoin (USAF nonsense, etc), and so they will be served up some event which steals their tokens to silence them so Bitcoin can move forward without the deadweight.

If it does drop below 1000 and I'll be the first person to buy in lol

This is why altcoins decline more than BTC does when BTC declines.

Any altcoin that remained high would be sold to buy some cheap BTC. Since BTC can absorb more flows than altcoins can, the altcoins decline more on a percentage than Bitcoin. When BTC is rising, the inverse effect occurs.

So selling altcoins that had significant rises might be wise right about now while they are still near their peaks.

Comparing to the last BitFUnix heist crash which was a ~28% decline from Jan 5 to 7 and another ~11% decline from Jan 11 to 12 for a total decline of ~33%.

LTC/BTC had a 11% relative decline the day before on Jan 4 but it recovered and ended a 15% relative gain on Jan 9.

ETH/BTC had a 20% relative gain.

XMR/BTC had a 25% relative decline, but note XMR had been rising with BTC but lately XMR hasn't rise with BTC.

DASH/BTC had no leverage, so meaning it has same percentage moves as BTC.

I still don't get the point why altcoins should react bearish to BTC decline just now?
For the past months they were quite anti correlated to bitcoin.

Are you disagreeing or agreeing that I agreed with you? You see I was correcting myself.

Ok. But this situation now might be different, since almost all coinse pumped a lot.
So yeah you might be right about the wise decision to sell those pumped coins.

Re: Bitcoin scaling: Looks like all roads lead to LTC

I believe some sort of moon is possible, but I feel like Jihan is planning something nasty. I think he calculated how much hashrate he needs to keep the segwit at around 75%, and then by the end of the signaling period, he has to raise it a for a short while to make the average <%75 and the whole signaling period is lost at a small cost for him.

Thoughts on this?

I think if Jihan keeps fucking around he will undermine investor's patience.

Hey may but that is ~2 weeks from now when we get near to the final tally on SegWit. Currently the tally is 78 - 80% with more than 10% of the blocks completed.

The BTC crash is I think ~3 days from now.

The charts don't lie. The uptrend line is going to intersect between April 19 and April 22. Then the price must go up (else the entire uptrend is broken and we go back to $4 which seems ludicrous to me).

I just don't see how he will not. What does he gain if segwit gets activated, vs letting the price grow for 2 weeks, set a short and profit bigly?

I don't care. I can sell before 2 weeks if I compute that the percentage of activation is failing.

Also remember I think Jihan's only reason for blocking SegWit on Litecoin (he will always block on Bitcoin), is only temporary while he needs time to ramp up production of ASICs. Perhaps May 15 is enough time for him (remember activation is 4 weeks total).

Also even without off chain scaling, Bitcoiners are going to be forced to use Litecoin for payments as Bitcoin's transaction fee rises too high. Litecoin has 4X more block size on chain than Bitcoin.

Also I think Jihan will support some form of off chain scaling for Litecoin. He wants the price to go up (just not too much faster than the rate he can increase ASIC production/efficiencies).
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:39:51 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 09:01:17 AM by iamnotback

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
Drgmn

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

whats that supposed to mean?
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

whats that supposed to mean?

why bother asking, its likely to change every few hours anyway.

im nauxious trying to keep up with the cartwheeling sentiment of op

with multiple opinions per day how can he ever be 'wrong'

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

im nauxious trying to keep up with the cartwheeling sentiment of op

with multiple opinions per day how can he ever be 'wrong'

Such is the nature of shitcoins.. trading them becomes a second job Cheesy
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:07:27 AM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

I am loving your speculations, and i am following them and i am making a lot of money whilst following these examples:

litecoin price is 0.0093BTC and bitcoin price is $1173 on average and you write:
I sold my BTC for USD.
I am also sold out of LTC.
I would also suggest hedging your silver and gold. Price is going to take a nose drive in May.
Move everything to USD and wait.

then a couple of days goes by and litecoin gets pumped to 0.0108BTC and then you write this:
yes perfect timing!

and follow it up with

and litecoin price has gone down to 0.00867BTC and currently residing on 0.0089BTC
meanwhile bitcoin price has gone back to $1200 and as i said before we have no proof on bitfinex future to make a sure speculation so stop guessing the -30%

and this is just the tip of the iceberg! your speculation swings on April 13 was phenomenal, jumping from bitcoin to ether to litecoin and back again and again.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

Yes litecoin muhh $50

meanwhile -10%
 Smiley

Feel the power of the mighty Jihan Wu
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3620

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

Yes litecoin muhh $50

meanwhile -10%
 Smiley

meh. i hodl ltc/btc/eth. in a month ill check the prices, win or lose ill be ok with it.

daily checking is not worth the time or stress. yes i a lazy type.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

Yes litecoin muhh $50

meanwhile -10%
 Smiley

meh. i hodl ltc/btc/eth. in a month ill check the prices, win or lose ill be ok with it.

on fully agree on bitcoin since it is a legit investment with a future. but on the other two, meh i can't sleep well if i know my money is in an altcoin specially if that altcoin is eth or ltc but mostly ether at this point.
for all we know in a month eth is forked 2 more times and someone in China has dumped ltc back to 0.004 like last time Smiley

There is a FOMO brewing...
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:50:37 PM

Yes litecoin muhh $50

meanwhile -10%
 Smiley

true. I only hold btc at the moment. I just wanted to post some Jihan Wu post because of him ltc decreased with 10%
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 08:01:34 AM

Op said to be in FIAT before 19 April. (with exact hour's time but he have edit the post so i can't quote it)

19 April, here we are, so let's see...
mikenz

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:43:02 AM

He just tends to fall in love with his ideas very much with is a very good attitude if you are a techie but bad if it comes to trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: