Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation Rule: buy when others are irrationally pessimistic or too cautious  (Read 36047 times)
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

My trendlines from the origin pattern matching analysis predicted the congestion and slight pullback in the 0.0124 area. I did not try to trade that one though because the probabilities were less favorable. Also I was incredibly sleep deprived from trading this so didn't want to enter any short positions while I slept (only 4 - 5 hours though).

There is a possibility of a significant pullback at either 0.0135 or 0.0146. with the latter being more likely. Otherwise ~0.02.

So with LTC now skyrocketing and Theymos and his other idiots whiners upthread are having their facepalm realization, this proves who is spamming and who is not.

Those who have made a lot of money buying LTC because of @iamnotadamnblack's correct and prescient analysis and predictions, could pay the most gratitude to him by voicing their displeasure at the Theymos' suppression of the truth, the experts, and free speech.

Wasn't Theymos also involved in the corruption of suppression of free speech over at Redditard r/BTC?

Or if y'all prefer, simply support BitNet when ever it is launched and decentralized forums on a blockchain in addition to other applications of decentralized databases.

This is warning to Theymos. Ban this account if you wish. But your days are numbered. I am going to remove your authority from our ecosystem. I win. We all win. You and your idiot cohorts/baggage lose.

One excellent way to voice your displeasure is by quoting this post (even with no comment). Also so this post can't be deleted by a moderator.

Let's see if those who appreciate, also have some balls.

Readers would have never seen the posts and chart that more convincingly indicating the rocketshot was imminent has Theymos' censorship not been subverted. So if you value the profits you are making because that analysis gave you to confidence to HODL, then you should not be so timid to express what is valuable to you.

I bought LTC because of your close friend's analysis and posts. #winning quite nicely. Thank you both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

My trendlines from the origin pattern matching analysis predicted the congestion and slight pullback in the 0.0124 area. I did not try to trade that one though because the probabilities were less favorable. Also I was incredibly sleep deprived from trading this so didn't want to enter any short positions while I slept (only 4 - 5 hours though).

There is a possibility of a significant pullback at either 0.0135 or 0.0146. with the latter being more likely. Otherwise ~0.02.

So with LTC now skyrocketing and Theymos and his other idiots whiners upthread are having their facepalm realization, this proves who is spamming and who is not.

Those who have made a lot of money buying LTC because of @iamnotadamnblack's correct and prescient analysis and predictions, could pay the most gratitude to him by voicing their displeasure at the Theymos' suppression of the truth, the experts, and free speech.

Wasn't Theymos also involved in the corruption of suppression of free speech over at Redditard r/BTC?

Or if y'all prefer, simply support BitNet when ever it is launched and decentralized forums on a blockchain in addition to other applications of decentralized databases.

This is warning to Theymos. Ban this account if you wish. But your days are numbered. I am going to remove your authority from our ecosystem. I win. We all win. You and your idiot cohorts/baggage lose.

One excellent way to voice your displeasure is by quoting this post (even with no comment). Also so this post can't be deleted by a moderator.

Readers would have never seen the posts and chart that more convincingly indicating the rocketshot was imminent has Theymos' censorship not been subverted. So if you value the profits you are making because that analysis gave you to confidence to HODL, then you should not be so timid to express what is valuable to you.

LTC was a great call! Looking forward to BitNet forum.
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

Note we are back up to the 0.0120 level and I suggest selling. We appear to be in a more major correction. The bottom probably 0.0095 or 0.0103, but I haven't yet completed my analysis of this pullback. I originally thought 0.0118 to 0.012 with a very slight possibility of a smaller pattern bottom at 0.0124. But now the odds of this being a larger pattern correction are increasing. Be bearish for the time being.

It is also possible that we've bottomed at 0.0115, but the current bounce up will likely have to come back to at least 0.0115 again eventually. This is all within the larger move up of LTC to much higher levels eventually.
Iamnotblack 2.0 reloaded
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

Iamnotblack 2.0 reloaded

Yeap but he is not so bad about ltc (except it was this morning -forum time- to sell, not now).
Proof of Bullshit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:44:14 PM

Note we are back up to the 0.0120 level and I suggest selling. We appear to be in a more major correction. The bottom probably 0.0095 or 0.0103, but I haven't yet completed my analysis of this pullback. I originally thought 0.0118 to 0.012 with a very slight possibility of a smaller pattern bottom at 0.0124. But now the odds of this being a larger pattern correction are increasing. Be bearish for the time being.

It is also possible that we've bottomed at 0.0115, but the current bounce up will likely have to come back to at least 0.0115 again eventually. This is all within the larger move up of LTC to much higher levels eventually.
Iamnotblack 2.0 reloaded

In times like this, it becomes easy to detect all the alts of him (maybe some of the mods were interested in this, for a serious case of ban evasion Wink):
iamnotback
BitNet (official) obviously
btcbug : Same posting style and always praising him!
RAJSALLIN : Possible alt, doesn't need much explanation if you look at the post history!
And last but not least, I think we all know about traincarswreck the classic case of one person arguing with himself on a public forum with two different names!

Since he loves quoting himself over and over let me quote some of his stuff too:
Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT
The price should peak again at approximately $1208 (Bitstamp) in 3 days and 6 hours from now. After that up to a day of diminishing pattern clustered in tight range around that price, then after that should begin the precipitous decline similar to last month.
Here are some numbers that the great oracle iamnotback should have mentioned:
Highest price of bitfinex in April: $1244.7 ---(-30%)---> $871.29
Current price: $1214

Highest price of Bitstamp in April: $1229 ---(-30%)--> $860.30
Current price: $1188

Still disappointed since you've given us no timeframe.

and current prices are:
Bitfinex price doesn't matter at this point ($1351)
Bitstamp: $1242

USDT price is ... wait for it.... $0.92

p.s It is worth mentioning that the -30% prediction was posted at least 14 times in different topics all over the forum:
https://archive.is/dweLI
https://archive.is/HkddQ
york780

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

Iamnotblack 2.0 reloaded

In times like this, it becomes easy to detect all the alts of him (maybe some of the mods were interested in this, for a serious case of ban evasion Wink):
iamnotback
BitNet (official) obviously
RAJSALLIN : Possible alt, doesn't need much explanation if you look at the post history!
And last but not least, I think we all know about traincarswreck the classic case of one person arguing with himself on a public forum with two different names!

Since he loves quoting himself over and over let me quote some of his stuff too:
Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT
The price should peak again at approximately $1208 (Bitstamp) in 3 days and 6 hours from now. After that up to a day of diminishing pattern clustered in tight range around that price, then after that should begin the precipitous decline similar to last month.
Here are some numbers that the great oracle iamnotback should have mentioned:
Highest price of bitfinex in April: $1244.7 ---(-30%)---> $871.29
Current price: $1214

Highest price of Bitstamp in April: $1229 ---(-30%)--> $860.30
Current price: $1188

Still disappointed since you've given us no timeframe.

and current prices are:
Bitfinex price doesn't matter at this point ($1351)
Bitstamp: $1242

USDT price is ... wait for it.... $0.92

p.s It is worth mentioning that the -30% prediction was posted at least 14 times in different topics all over the forum:
https://archive.is/dweLI
https://archive.is/HkddQ
Good job, lets keep bitcointalk clean. When you go trough iamnotblack his post history you can easily detect his copy page fake news spam. Because of people like him bitcoin get a bad image. Anyway he's gone, defeated. I called his story bullshit from the beginning. He really had an ego problem haha. He was posting day and night. Its an old tactic. But as a trading veteran its easy to pick trough the bullshit.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4476

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:02:06 PM

People, there's a forum for altcoin speculation here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0

JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

-bunch of annoying BS-

OMG you're so full of yourself. Get a life.

Please bring back newbie jail.
york780

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:00:10 PM

-bunch of annoying BS-

OMG you're so full of yourself. Get a life.

Please bring back newbie jail.
Newbie jail? Sounds fun! Just like monopoly right?
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

Newbie jail? Sounds fun! Just like monopoly right?

Similar. In Monopoly you have to wait 3 turns to get out.

I forget exactly how many days noobs were required to wait before being allowed to post anywhere else besides the noob folder.

I helped keep annoying trolling and bullshit to a tolerable level.

The only restriction now is directly displaying images. I think that was mainly because of NotLambChop's sockpuppet accounts.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:04:45 PM

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
coinling

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:52:35 PM

Edit: further analysis indicates the candidate bottoms for the current pullback are 0.0113, 0.0109, 0.0103. My analysis seems to favor 0.0109 because it matches the pattern at appropriate scale in numerous facets including trendlines from the origin in March. Note 0.0113 could be a temporary bottom. We are currently in a replica of the pattern of April 17 - 18, if you soon that in on TradingView with 3 minute candlesticks.

Edit#2: further analysis points very strongly to 0.0116 being the first bottom (corresponding to the pattern that bottomed April 18), with an extended period until finally come back down to 0.0113 (which will correspond to that final move down to 0.0083 April). From there, the bullish pattern repeats itself again. However, it may unrecurse to a much larger scale of the fractal pattern enabling much greater moves up.

@YorkyDorky, this is known as day trading. If you are not interested in day trading, you could keep your snide remarks to yourself. Troublemakers like you mess up the forum for the rest of us who are serious. Even those who are not day trading but trying to decide on an entry or exit price benefit from such analysis. Again you're just jealous because in early April you said @iamnotback was incorrect about LTC and that ETC was a better speculation. The truth hurts, doesn't it.

could you provide a graph for your analysis or anything where you rely on ?
really appreciate it. although i would still prefer you working fulltime on bitnet Smiley
But i understand, gambling crypto is fun.

Thenoticer

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:08:12 PM

Bitnet trading fund? Where a portion of the profits go to support bitnet, the rest back to the fund holders. Users buy in via a "smart" contract?

Or subscription services for your analysis?

Or just a donation address for the grateful?
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

Thanks
useful as usual
york780

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:11:07 PM

Moderator please move this to the altcoin section. Thanks.
Thenoticer

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

The mods deleted this post. I am now creating an copy of this page of this thread at archive.org. The mods are censoring the information that @coinling and others asked me to provide.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I'll reply one more time because there is something very important that needs to be stated and also to return the gratitude I was extended.

First let me warn again that perhaps you ought to consider selling some LTC now. I see a potential pattern developing that is a major pullback all the way back to 0.0095. But I can't be sure yet until we break down through 0.0113 on the current downwave. Because there are smaller patterns within larger patterns in play, so it becomes difficult to determine which pattern is in play at any given juncture.

really appreciate it. although i would still prefer you working fulltime on bitnet Smiley

I would really need to make video and explain how I relate that repeating pattern at smaller and larger fractal replica scales. Refer to the last chart I posted. I am very sleep deprived and I don't think I can manage to draw a chart right now in my current state. If I am able to make something later (which will be too late for trading this right now), I will PM it to you then you can post in this thread.

@Thenoticer et al, let's just see what comes. I need to be more focused. Hopefully it will work out well for everyone involved!

I have deleted the above post and after getting some sleep, I am reposting with the chart requested by @coinling.

Since that post above was made, some other censorship lolz occurred.

This should be my final post in this thread. I think you guys can handle it on your own from here once you understand the following chart. Note that repeating pattern between the dark blue lines, also repeats at smaller scales within the larger patterns, i.e. the chart is a fractal affine transformation.

I am excited to help all of you make gains in LTC, so hopefully you can invest some of your profits in Bitnet in the future.

The following chart should be mostly self explanatory. Pay special attention to the purple line which is apparently has been the bottom for the prior two instances of the replica pattern that we are now in. The prior instance was on the March 30 correction. Bottom line is I will either go long now or wait for another pullback to the purple line and will remain long until at least 0.015 where that overhead thick blue line is. For the past 4 hours, there is a declining wedge pattern and I am not sure if we will break out higher or lower from it. If breakout to the downside, then we revisit the purple line below one more time.

Edit@07:56pm (19:54UTC): final deadcat bounce now peaking before heading down to 0.0114, then it is a strong buy at the purple support line. Expect one more fakeout on the way down to ~0.0114. I am guesstimating 67% - 80% odds of this being the correct interpretation of the chart.

Edit@9pm: 0.0117 is the lowest bottom as the purple line has risen.

(click to enlarge)

Thought I was going crazy as I was looking at the chart, hit the back button and then the post was gone.

I've butted heads with the mods before. They are 110% worthless 100% of the time.

But don't worry, BTT will be getting that upgrade soon, since theymos collected all them btc s years ago... Bwaahahaha
btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:38:03 PM

You're quite the detective! Same posting style? LMFAO. Get the fuck outta here. Seriously.

So you just basically signed up to make a few useless posts that contribute nothing and criticise people you don't know, about things you could easily just ignore? I don't really get people that do this. Why not ignore it if you don't like it and move on?

I enjoy reading his stuff as the guy is clearly a lot smarter than myself. If I could come up with with analysis like his I'd probably post more, but I'm here to learn. So I "always praise him" because it's a lot of original thinking in a sea of the same tired shit. Have you read through his 5 years of posting? You could probably learn a lot.
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:01:48 AM

The mods deleted this post. I am now creating an copy of this page of this thread at archive.org. The mods are censoring the information that @coinling and others asked me to provide.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I'll reply one more time because there is something very important that needs to be stated and also to return the gratitude I was extended.

First let me warn again that perhaps you ought to consider selling some LTC now. I see a potential pattern developing that is a major pullback all the way back to 0.0095. But I can't be sure yet until we break down through 0.0113 on the current downwave. Because there are smaller patterns within larger patterns in play, so it becomes difficult to determine which pattern is in play at any given juncture.

I would really need to make video and explain how I relate that repeating pattern at smaller and larger fractal replica scales. Refer to the last chart I posted. I am very sleep deprived and I don't think I can manage to draw a chart right now in my current state. If I am able to make something later (which will be too late for trading this right now), I will PM it to you then you can post in this thread.

@Thenoticer et al, let's just see what comes. I need to be more focused. Hopefully it will work out well for everyone involved!

I have deleted the above post and after getting some sleep, I am reposting with the chart requested by @coinling.

Since that post above was made, some other censorship lolz occurred.

This should be my final post in this thread. I think you guys can handle it on your own from here once you understand the following chart. Note that repeating pattern between the dark blue lines, also repeats at smaller scales within the larger patterns, i.e. the chart is a fractal affine transformation.

I am excited to help all of you make gains in LTC, so hopefully you can invest some of your profits in Bitnet in the future.

The following chart should be mostly self explanatory. Pay special attention to the purple line which is apparently has been the bottom for the prior two instances of the replica pattern that we are now in. The prior instance was on the March 30 correction. Bottom line is I will either go long now or wait for another pullback to the purple line and will remain long until at least 0.015 where that overhead thick blue line is. For the past 4 hours, there is a declining wedge pattern and I am not sure if we will break out higher or lower from it. If breakout to the downside, then we revisit the purple line below one more time.

Edit@07:56pm (19:54UTC): final deadcat bounce now peaking before heading down to 0.0114, then it is a strong buy at the purple support line. Expect one more fakeout on the way down to ~0.0114. I am guesstimating 67% - 80% odds of this being the correct interpretation of the chart.

Edit@9pm: 0.0117 is the lowest bottom as the purple line has risen.

(click to enlarge)
Thenoticer

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

One final speculation post (and please do quote it before the cookie mobsters eat it) depicting the repeating patterns I see at the large and small scale and a longer-term graphical prediction of the LTC price.

I'll be getting back to technological work now and end my public stint as a trader with this final post.

(click to enlarge)
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:56:39 AM

analysis...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: