Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172891 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Is there any news from deposited byteball?
It says deposit investigating in the coininfo but didn't say when investigation would be complete!
thank you.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 05:28:19 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

Just have to bring your business to other exchanges and be sure to tell people Cryptopia will not hesitate to steal your money. Which you may or may not get back...Pathetic. This is the worst exchange I have used. Never again. The CEO is a blatant liar and a crook. Look at the mod for example. I posted a screenshot of no response and the dufus posts more bragging about how they are so good at customer service directly underneath it. On top of stealing, they are also rubbing it in they just flat out dont care. The mod hasnt even acknowledged anyone's posts here about missing money. What more evidence do you need. They even gloat that their AUTOMATED message is whats improved. Sure you will get that automated one, but good luck after that. Hes just using this to boost his own stats. Its one of the most shadiest things ive seen in finance. This guy should not be running this. Ive already withdrew all my value, my clients value, and im trying to get my friends to do the same. If they value their money then they wont use Theftopia. Missing money is unacceptable at any capacity. If it goes missing, it was stolen or borrowed to sell for profit before you get it. For example, my money is in their wallet, and its proven and acknowledged by the ledger and staff. The screencap I posted proves this. Did they give it back? Nope. There is no middle ground there. It was stolen.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

How many confirmation to recieve the token that i send  exchange wallet ? Its already 100 confirmation but i still dont see any balance in my cryptopia  wallet addrwss i hope this problem will be solve  until tomorrow.

If it has that many confirmations, I would consider it stolen. No reason to not get it after a 100 confirmations. Welcome to theftopia. stay away.
problem solve i already recieve it after 8 hours of waiting. ive been worried why it takes that long even i have morethan 100 confirmation but thanks god i recieve it finally.

Lucky...I haven't seen my money for over a month.

To bad for you maybe you need to message them up day by day so that they would solve your problem anytime soon or maybe you should contact lafu which have direct contact to the cryptopia dev so that you will be heard and all things will be solve.

Maybe I can call it lucky for doubting to deposit some tokens today and greatly I read their thread since I saw that still there are so many issue on this site.

Seriously? The guy hasnt even responded to anyones concerns.There are screencaps to even show. Nothing...

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Just have to bring your business to other exchanges and be sure to tell people Cryptopia will not hesitate to steal your money. Which you may or may not get back...Pathetic. This is the worst exchange I have used. Never again. The CEO is a blatant liar and a crook. Look at the mod for example. I posted a screenshot of no response and the dufus posts more bragging about how they are so good at customer service directly underneath it. On top of stealing, they are also rubbing it in they just flat out dont care. The mod hasnt even acknowledged anyone's posts here about missing money. What more evidence do you need. They even gloat that their AUTOMATED message is whats improved. Sure you will get that automated one, but good luck after that. Hes just using this to boost his own stats. Its one of the most shadiest things ive seen in finance. This guy should not be running this. Ive already withdrew all my value, my clients value, and im trying to get my friends to do the same. If they value their money then they wont use Theftopia. Missing money is unacceptable at any capacity. If it goes missing, it was stolen or borrowed to sell for profit before you get it. For example, my money is in their wallet, and its proven and acknowledged by the ledger and staff. The screencap I posted proves this. Did they give it back? Nope. There is no middle ground there. It was stolen.

Cryptopia dont steal or has stolen money or Coins from a user or users !
Also this thread is normaly no Support thread or channel !
Maybe read the Cryptopia Terms and Conditions
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms !
If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team
or have to wait for sort your issue from the Devs and admins !

Regards  Lafu

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 06:52:45 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

If you have a open Support Ticket you have to wait for an reply from our Support Team

Regards  Lafu

My experience with your company and the screenshot above proves other wise. You have stolen the money, you havnt bothered even responding at all, only the initial response, and you guys acknowledge you have it. So.....Where is it? Its not in my possession. Its in yours...Stolen..I have documented proof of this. I have been waiting since March for a response. Dont patronize me. it does NOT take over a month for a simple deposit. Why dont you prove to me you dont Steal. Because I have proof otherwise. Your admins....Do NOT respond (i have proof)....The only way i can even think that you DIDNT steal it, is you show me MY money in MY account....It isnt there tho...Your Terms of Service cant break laws so im not even going to bother reading it. I dont even know how you can say that garbage with a straight face when there is literal proof otherwise directly above you.

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

Regards  Lafu

If some terms and conditions say that you have the right to steal money then that doesn't mean that it is legit to steal people's money.

Blatantly stealing peoples byteballs and giving no reply to the support tickets is itself an  indication that you are trying to do away with the matter and keep on collecting as much as illegal cryptopia as you can.

If you are so legit then can you please provide a substantial status update on bytebal status?
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:20:23 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 06:48:21 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

Regards  Lafu

If some terms and conditions say that you have the right to steal money then that doesn't mean that it is legit to steal people's money.

Blatantly stealing peoples byteballs and giving no reply to the support tickets is itself an  indication that you are trying to do away with the matter and keep on collecting as much as illegal cryptopia as you can.

If you are so legit then can you please provide a substantial status update on bytebal status?

Exactly. Lafus response is a pure insulting joke.

Here is their facebook. EVERY post has these issues. Every.....Single.....One.....Hundreds of problems with no response. BTW this is AFTER their gloating about their new CS. LOL. Im not going to hide this info on their discord or in PMs. People need to see it. These are todays comments. You cant even create a ticket and he tells you to. Posts in this thread mention they cant even create a ticket because (shocker) the ticket system is down.  The service by them is such a joke. Posts here, Facebook, and twitter all verify against what Lafu is saying. They need to just stop lying to people. People do crazy things when money gets stolen from them. All this does is risk their staff. Just go to any post of theirs. Its filled with "where is my money".

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

at first I thought that only Clam has issues , but looking at others posts it seems that there a lot of missing deposits of different coins
sadly cryptopia is turning to be the New Zealander version of yobit , it's surprising me that they are even asking for 15 BTC to get coins listed lol

the Clam wallet still not showing any maintenance , so you are free to deposit and lose your deposit without support coming back to you
luckily this is my 3rd Clam problem with cryptopia , so I started to send dust amounts to see if they credit deposits and sent only 4$

I guess I should start using shapeshift instead of exchanges since I have no access to polo or trex
Spidersbox
Legendary

Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:33:04 PM

fyi Byteball wallet is in maintenance

27-04-18 investigating Deposit issues
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

fyi Byteball wallet is in maintenance

27-04-18 investigating Deposit issues

I wonder why lol...

1   Bittrex   $271.27
2   Upbit   $269.60
3   Cryptox   $272.48
4   Cryptopia   $307.44

bitcoingeek94

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Guys,

I honestly don't know why people keep saying Cryptopia is some crazy scam.

It's not.

They have hundreds of sketchy coins listed on their exchange, true, but it is up to YOU whether you buy them or not.

Cryptopia can actually be a VERY profitable exchange if you do your research and due diligence properly.

Here is an article that explains why Cryptopia can be an extremely profitable exchange.

Check it out before you make you keep repeating that it's a scam.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.
Respect your customers if you want to be respected by them as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:16:26 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:43:53 AM by NetfetMiningCompany

Guys,

It's not.

They have hundreds of sketchy coins listed on their exchange, true, but it is up to YOU whether you buy them or not.

Cryptopia can actually be a VERY profitable exchange if you do your research and due diligence properly.

Here is an article that explains why Cryptopia can be an extremely profitable exchange.

Apparently you missed the part where we are trying to get our own money. My money wasnt bought there. I sent it there. They kept it. Like everyone else. Its not a scam but they have no intentions of being helpful, and lots of people are missing money that is rightfully theirs. If you defend that, then you clearly work for them, or you are trying to push some other agenda the fact you are linking some no name website that glorifies cryptopia, makes me think you are full of it. or you are just a thief yourself. Nothing can excuse these problems, there is no reason for missing money that has been verified via ID. The blockchain doesnt lie. The money is there, for LOTS of people, yet they refuse to actually give it to them. Learn to read before you keep posting stuff that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.  What you said just makes them worse as they just dont care what they put on their exchange, scam or not. So...ya...Any reputable CEO wouldnt dirty their hands with scam trash, yet.....You yourself tell me I should be careful what I buy on an exchange that im supposed to trust with finance. Cant say I even worry about that using Binance, Kraken, and Trex (Trex being Stateside means they are held accountable). BTW, the 2 coins on this page alone, GBYTE and XLC, are not scams. So why you are even bringing it up is beyond me.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:24:43 AM

Regards  Lafu

With all due respect, It seems that the reply that youre talking about has never happened. Yes, we received one generic reply upon opening the ticket and after that we recieved nothing, even a single update. You guys clearly lacked of professionalism. The customer shouldnt feel worry in times like this, you guys should constantly communicate with them to ease their worriness that causes them to burst in anger and address your company as a scam. This is a simple thing to do I dont know why yoi guys cant do it.

Its a push off tactic. Delay it long enough that the user gets pissed and walks off. Its why people put you on a endless hold when you have issues with a company. This company flat out ignores you, then guys like Lafu say we are lying. It takes some gall to say that with proof right above you showing the opposite. Its BS like this that puts crypto back. These guys are doing nothing but making crypto as a whole look bad. If you cant trust exchanges, then whats the point. They also push tons of scam coins. So they facilitate scams without actually being one. Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge. They also wouldnt last 2 seconds stateside with their BS exchange. That says a lot. Its why I trust Coinbase. They are held accountable.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

Regards  Lafu

Its a push off tactic. Delay it long enough that the user gets pissed and walks off. Its why people put you on a endless hold when you have issues with a company. This company flat out ignores you, then guys like Lafu say we are lying. It takes some gall to say that with proof right above you showing the opposite. Its BS like this that puts crypto back. These guys are doing nothing but making crypto as a whole look bad. If you cant trust exchanges, then whats the point. They also push tons of scam coins. So they facilitate scams without actually being one. Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge. They also wouldnt last 2 seconds stateside with their BS exchange. That says a lot. Its why I trust Coinbase. They are held accountable.

You talking big crap !  thats why im not reply to you ! 
By the way the support getting soon on your problem !
This here isnt for Support things !
I kicked your problem into our staff channel ! 
But if i read this shit here from you maybe i should tell them to wait with that ,
depends on yourself now if you stop with that crap talking and your issue gets sorted soon or not !
Think first before you move !

Should be the only reply from me to you ! 

Regards Lafu

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

Guys,

It's not.

Really don't know if  you are reading the complaints of the users here but if I'm not mistaken, their complaints are not about "doing their own research and due diligence properly". They are saying that they can't even withdraw their own money from the exchange itself. Some say that they deposit this coin in Cryptopia and is not available in their wallet even if it has ton of confirmations. It's not about the coin nor any other problem.

And please, don't put your article here.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:06:12 AM by NetfetMiningCompany
Merited by edgar (1)

Regards  Lafu

You talking big crap !  thats why im not reply to you !  
By the way the support getting soon on your problem !
This here isnt for Support things !
I kicked your problem into our staff channel !  
But if i read this shit here from you maybe i should tell them to wait with that ,
depends on yourself now if you stop with that crap talking and your issue gets sorted soon or not !

Think first before you move !

Should be the only reply from me to you !  

Regards Lafu

thats the response I would expect from a crap company. Good job. You just proved my point in force. You are just as bad as them. Go ahead and tell them to not address a legitimate problem because of a mad customer who was stolen from. Just proves how scummy you guys really are. Why should I have any respect for you. You admit to ignoring it, your admins ignore it, you do absolutely nothing to help. you guys are just horrible people that apparently ignores people based on personal opinion.horrible...... Close the ticket and I have every right to report Cryptopia to local financial authority and i will be showing them that you will break laws basesd on how you "feel", as well as prove you stole the money. Hell, you even mentioning that is enough to show it. It proves that you have the capacity to just ignore and sweep stolen money under the rug based on "opinion". So go ahead. Be a dick for no reason to people who were stolen from. Thanks for the screencap btw. This will go into the complaint. A month bro...A effin month and this is your response? LOL. Crap all the way around. I should post this to other forums showing how you really treat and feel about people. In fact...I will. Maybe if your company actually did their job I wouldnt be posting here about it, but somehow its my fault. I have no faith about your "staff channel". My ticket was opened on 3/28....Its 5/5....How could anyone. Even you wouldnt be happy if this happened to you so get real.  You have one month before my financial complaint with your local authority goes into remedy. I am forced to wait 2 months because of  whatever laws you have. Ive waited one...So you telling them to wait (which is absolutely crazy a representative even said that) just makes my complaint look better..As i have waited the necessary 2 months for the complaint to into mediation.

So....Ill use your quote:

"Think first before you move ! "

- Lafu

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:14 AM

Not doing your research on a coin is plain foolish.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/RiskStatement

Cryptopia also provides links to third party websites that assist in doing research https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo

It is essential that people research their coins before buying them on ANY exchange. Coins PAY Cryptopia to be listed there.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

Not doing your research on a coin is plain foolish.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/RiskStatement

I did, they saw the transaction, they acknowledge there was a problem...So stop looking foolish ya? You didnt even read the thread. I have proof of all of it.  ToS doesnt excuse financial issues. Im not scared of Terms of Service jargin meant to scare people. And these coins are reputable coins....With 100% working chains. Make sure people dont work in law firm before you flash BS ToS terms. 3/4 of the time they are unenforceable. They ALL contain "redaction clauses" and clauses that render it useless if its illegal.  Thats why they have a link to the financial governing service of NZ on their site.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

I did, they saw the transaction, they acknowledge there was a problem...So stop looking foolish ya? You didnt even read the thread. I have proof of all of it.  ToS doesnt excuse financial issues. Im not scared of Terms of Service jargin meant to scare people. And these coins are reputable coins....With 100% working chains. Make sure people dont work in law firm before you flash BS ToS terms. 3/4 of the time they are unenforceable. They ALL contain "redaction clauses" and clauses that render it useless if its illegal.  Thats why they have a link to the financial governing service of NZ on their site.

You said:

Nobody should have to go up and down research a coin that has made it onto an exchange as big as them. Thats their freakin job as a finance company. Clearly they cant be trusted in more ways then people want to acknowledge.

It doesn't require me to read the whole thread to respond to a stupid statement like that.

Not doing your research on a coin INCLUDING BITCOIN is FOOLISH

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: