Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

I just heard that cryptopia has updated their terms and conditions.
I didn't see any announcements about updated T&C recently
but the latest important changes was the increased dynamic 2FA security
old static 2FA PinCode will no longer works,
by default new PinCode will be sent to registered email address upon logging in
then you can enable additional 2FA setting for select features on your account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

I just heard that cryptopia has updated their terms and conditions.
I didn't see any announcements about updated T&C recently
but the latest important changes was the increased dynamic 2FA security
old static 2FA PinCode will no longer works,
by default new PinCode will be sent to registered email address upon logging in
then you can enable additional 2FA setting for select features on your account
Cryptopia sent an Email to users yesterday/today (depending on your Timezone). If you haven't received or seen it, you can directly read the full version of updated Terms & Conditions here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

Cryptopia sent an Email to users yesterday/today (depending on your Timezone). If you haven't received or seen it, you can directly read the full version of updated Terms & Conditions here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms
Please be advised that we have made a number of important changes to our Terms and Conditions – the full version can be found here.
ah ok, I've just checked my email and the link Cheesy
it doesn't exactly say what important changes they have made to their T&C  
any idea which part they actually changed/updated?
an old copy of T&C would come handy to spot a difference, I'll check google webcache Wink

zakuti

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

please look my suppot ticket CS0058077 & CS0058083

i deposite ltc but not shown, olso i have other amount of ltc my account but when i try withdraw i am getting ltc address is not valid but other time i have withdrawal money on this address and this address is active

i am get this error " invalid address" to other all coins if i try to withdraw

can someone help me ?
jhenfelipe

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

i deposite ltc but not shown, olso i have other amount of ltc my account but when i try withdraw i am getting ltc address is not valid but other time i have withdrawal money on this address and this address is active

i am get this error " invalid add" to other all coins if i try to withdraw

can someone help me ?
In regards to the deposit, it's not shown most likely because LTC has no active connections at the moment in Cryptopia (see image below). You'll be receiving your LTC once the connection is back and the wallet completely synced. Not sure about the invalid address though, better wait to the support's response.

You can check the coin status at : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LTC
zakuti

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

can someone help me ?
In regards to the deposit, it's not shown most likely because LTC has no active connections at the moment in Cryptopia (see image below). You'll be receiving your LTC once the connection is back and the wallet completely synced. Not sure about the invalid address though, better wait to the support's response.

https://i.imgur.com/OE7qaDf.png
You can check the coin status at : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LTC

thank you for answer, your information is helpful +1
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

can someone help me ?

thank you for answer, your information is helpful +1
in regards to the invalid address issue, maybe its the same situation as for BCC (Bitcoin Cash) where several formats of public keys exists, and you need to "translate" your address for it to work depending on the site you are depositing/withdrawing from/to.

Not entirely sure though, could also just be due to the chain not being synced..

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

A few days ago I got an email from listings@crytopia.co.nz about filing out some form with personal info.

Wondering if this was a legit email from Cryptopia and not some email to harvest personal information.

Can some of the mods comment on this?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 10:03:27 AM by Lafu

A few days ago I got an email from listings@crytopia.co.nz about filing out some form with personal info.

Wondering if this was a legit email from Cryptopia and not some email to harvest personal information.

As far i know the Support send emails to CoinDevs from the email listings@cryptopia.co.nz  because this email just used for Listings and CoinDevs !

Regards lafu

saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

As far i know the Support send emails to CoinDevs from the email listings@crytopia.co.nz  because this email just used for Listings and CoinDevs !

Regards lafu
you do realize the "p" in cryPtopia is missing in that email, right? if he did not write that by mistake, he may very well be phished, and you confirmed he can trust it. I'd imagine the official email would be listings@cryptopia.co.nz.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

you do realize the "p" in cryPtopia is missing in that email, right? if he did not write that by mistake, he may very well be phished, and you confirmed he can trust it. I'd imagine the official email would be listings@cryptopia.co.nz.

Thanks yeb have edited it sorry ! 

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

Thanks yeb have edited it sorry ! 
Just wanted to clarify some things here. So, just to be sure, the email that was received by @adaseb was legit or not? Will this be the norm now moving forward (receiving emails from Cryptopia regarding personal information)?

This just got my attention because it is very evident that there are many bad people out there who are trying to phish personal information from cryptopeeps here in forum and in Twitter. They know that so much money is involved in this market and they want to get a piece of it by using illegal means. 
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Just wanted to clarify some things here. So, just to be sure, the email that was received by @adaseb was legit or not? Will this be the norm now moving forward (receiving emails from Cryptopia regarding personal information)?
This just got my attention because it is very evident that there are many bad people out there who are trying to phish personal information from cryptopeeps here in forum and in Twitter. They know that so much money is involved in this market and they want to get a piece of it by using illegal means. 

This is Just for  Coin Devs or Listings related things !   You can come to our Discord and Ask the Admins self for that !  We dont email random Users !  Only emails going out to Users if there is a Delisting on a Coin and the Users has some of this Coin , and this email is just an Notice for the Delisting and from a diffrent mail Adress !

Regards Lafu

niap

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 10:08:46 PM by niap

please loot at my ticket CS0062505

I withdraw DGB 31/08/2018 6:55:42 AM, https://prnt.sc/kpmt6t
untill now still processing.
support told me to wait up to 48 hours, but still the transaction was not made.

any mode or admin of cryptopia to look up my problem here?

edit: Cased solve Smiley

STOPBEINGREEDY

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Hello good people.

Have had cryptopia temporarily close my account due to 3 attempts at putting in my Google authenticator code.

First time this has ever happened to me after more than a year of using cryptopia.

I don't have any form of dementia!
All three times my Google authenticator code was correct!

Anyone else ever had this problem??

Longtime dreamer: DREAMCOIN:
DREAMCOIN now solidly based on land.
http://dreamcoin.fi/Freedomlandb.pdf
jhenfelipe

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Hello good people.

Have had cryptopia temporarily close my account due to 3 attempts at putting in my Google authenticator code.

First time this has ever happened to me after more than a year of using cryptopia.

There's a possibility that someone is trying to access your account.

Several users experienced it in the past. After 3 failed log in attempts, Cryptopia will automatically lock your account for security purposes, afaik that's for 15 mins. Please try to log in your account again after some time, if remain locked, then you should contact the support, while if you're able to access your account, you should change your password immediately.

Check their FAQ: How can I unlock my account?

On the other hand, if what happened was, you input your Google Auth code and get an Invalid code error then maybe it's a Google Auth issue. You should follow this step next time:

My Google Authenticator codes aren’t working (Android)
This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synced correctly.

To make sure that you have the correct time:

1. Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app
2. Tap More Moreand then Settings.
3. Tap Time correction for codes
4. Tap Sync now

On the next screen, the app will confirm that the time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to sign in. The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

Hello good people.

Are you sure that your mobile's time is correct ?
And are you sure that you internet connnection was good enough or the cryptopia's server were good enough yo receive your code on time?
The auth code changes frequently and its difficult to certify that things went all correct.

You can just contact the support and open a ticket now.
I dont hope to see any quick action.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:47:11 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 06:57:53 AM by wwzsocki

Hello good people.

There's a possibility that someone is trying to access your account.

Several users experienced it in the past. After 3 failed log in attempts, Cryptopia will automatically lock your account for security purposes, afaik that's for 15 mins. Please try to log in your account again after some time, if remain locked, then you should contact the support, while if you're able to access your account, you should change your password immediately.

Check their FAQ: How can I unlock my account?

On the other hand, if what happened was, you input your Google Auth code and get an Invalid code error then maybe it's a Google Auth issue. You should follow this step next time:

My Google Authenticator codes aren’t working (Android)
This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synced correctly.

To make sure that you have the correct time:

1. Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app
2. Tap More Moreand then Settings.
3. Tap Time correction for codes
4. Tap Sync now

On the next screen, the app will confirm that the time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to sign in. The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.

I never had problems with Google Authenticator but after reading your post just wanted to try this synchronization and I couldn't do it.
Every time I got an error message that Google Auth. server can't be accessed at this time. Strange because the app is still working and displayed codes are correct because I tried few of them on different web pages today.

Anybody experienced something like this?

That was a little off topic so now back to the main thread which is Cryptopia.

Of course, I am using Cryptopia because some coins are listed only there and I have to if I want to trade them. I had a lot of issues when trading there. Some because of my mistake and some because of Cryptopia. Not accepted deposits, withdrawals which take weeks to be processed, weeks of waiting for support after a ticket, insane fees on USDT and other withdrawals, a constant problem with offline wallets, etc.

I think Cryptopia still has a big chance to be in top 10 between exchanges if they improve their service, especially support and withdrawals problems. Traders just cannot wait weeks for their coins.

I have to add that finally all my problems were resolved and I get always my money from them.

ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

I deposited about 4K Safex back in 2017. When they delisted it, I thought I would keep it there and withdraw whenever I want. With no warning, I see nothing on my balance, though I see it in my deposit history. Any ideas?
jhenfelipe

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

I deposited about 4K Safex back in 2017. When they delisted it, I thought I would keep it there and withdraw whenever I want. With no warning, I see nothing on my balance, though I see it in my deposit history. Any ideas?
No, you shouldn't keep it in the exchange. It is mandatory to withdraw your balances asap when the coin/token was scheduled for delisting because the exchange will not maintain the wallet. Meaning there's no way for you to get the coins back when it was removed.

Afaik Cryptopia is giving a 1 month time frame before completely removing a coin/token, however, was this (SAFEX Delisting Notice (15/12/2017)) the only notice for SAFEX or I missed other news? Because in this notice there was no exact schedule given and the decision wasn't that finalize. You can contact the support for a complete and accurate details, but I doubt that you can get your Safex back.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: