Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172728 times)
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:57:42 AM

ded scam exchange
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:58:56 AM

Didn`t received any e-mails from cryppletopia
about the hack and further informations.
Why not?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:25:45 PM

Didn`t received any e-mails from cryppletopia
about the hack and further informations.
Why not?

You either have you given them a fake email or it went to spam, they did send at least 2 emails, if not more.... I think there were more than two!
Don't tell me you just realised Cryptopia is gone?
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:41:01 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 06:54:31 AM by xtraelv

It's so easy to call out xtraelv's deceptions misleading posts - since the first of February 2019 when you posted this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg49521551#msg49521551 you have posted 323 times...

28 + 31 + 30 + 8th of May = 97 days

You didn't post between the 8th of April and 27th of April then resume posting on the 8th of May to come to TradeSatoshi's defence (post 164)

323 - 164 = 159 posts 1st Feb to 8th of May

159 ÷ 97 = ~ 1.64 posts per day (including the 30 days time off) or ~ 2.373 post when you were away for work counting just the 1st Feb to 8th of April - 67 days ...

Your 163 posts in the last sixty days works out to be ~ 2.71 posts per day.

Not much difference in the post count when you did not have much time to spend online

Did you do a word count as well ? Did you check the quality of the posts ?

LOL - are you seriously using the average number of posts I made as "proof" that I was not away ? There are such things as smart phones. But it does mean I don't have much time to spend on making extensive posts.
It also doesn't alter the reality that I was away most of that time and suffered an injury since then from which I have no yet recovered.

I have never defended tradesatoshi. I haven't traded there for years. I've used them twice - I think.

What I did do is post their company details and legal address for service so anyone having issues with them knows how to contact them to serve papers or if they cannot get hold of them via their website.

I also said that giving false information is contract fraud. Are you defending fraudsters ?

The reason YOU and Lavajumper are on my distrust list is because there is an open and unanswered accusation against you and  sexcoin since February. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105851.msg49797331#msg49797331)

Ah yes ... perpetuating the myth that I - Timelord2067 and I alone could have prevented the hack of Cryptopia in 2019...  Roll Eyes Out of all the dozens of alts coins that were hacked at Cryptopia (over 100 alt coins were hacked in all) you blame us - without proof... How could SexCoin (out of the over 100 alt coins that were hacked) prevent either the hacks of Cryptopia in 2018, or the hacks in 2019?  Did you happen to mention us when you gave your statement to the Police?  Roll Eyes

You only started this myth when I called you out for posting off topic in my thread.

You and @Lafu repeatedly say that you are not employees of Crytopia yet you keep pushing this myth that I could have prevented the hack of Cryptopia.  Me and no one else...

1) You suggested that you knew Cryptopia was insecure when I spoke to you about the 51% attacks and how sexcoin kept it from their community. Therefore people were not aware of the risks. Did you warn anyone ? You also sarcastically stated that you must be responsible for the Cryptopia issues and YOU keep pushing the rhetoric that I said it ever since.

Yes I've been made aware that you have cited that post multiple times as the reason that I and I alone could have prevented the 100+ alt coin attacks on Cryptopia last year and the multi million dollar hack of Cryptopia this year.

Oh look - here is your edited post. Fortunately I archived it at the time !
http://web.archive.org/web/20190129080026/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097916.0

I am on the SexCoin CORE team which was one of the altcoins affected, so I have been aware of Cryptopia's failing security system and their position of shifting the blame for the hack onto the the Dev Team's of the coins affected instead of admitting that they had repeatedly failed to notice large sums of coins going missing from their hot wallets until it was far too late.

Show me where I said that you were solely responsible.

2) Why would I put Lavajumper on the distrust list if it was your thread that I had an issue with ? It is not a myth that Sexcoin got attacked numerous times and the developers tried to hide it from their community. Typical deflection. Neither you nor Lavajumper ever attempted to answer the accusations.

3) Your "archived" thread has a lot of the posts missing. The thread was from January and wasn't archived until recently. Someone has deleted their posts there because I never post sequential posts unless it is in my own thread. It is obvious that most of the posts in that thread have been deleted because I have quoted some of the text in my responses.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2033956;sa=showPosts
Interesting how this noobie user posts on your thread to try to bait me and then deletes all their posts. You have the last word (which according to you is off topic) and "ban" me and "someones" sock puppet from your thread.

Archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20190128124148/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097916.60 (At the time)
http://web.archive.org/web/20190128124104/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097916.40

4) You defended numerous scammers in an attempt to complain about the negative feedback I left for them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105851.msg49893807#msg49893807

5) It appears you have made a lifetime mission of portraying yourself as a victim while bullying others. In my opinion either through sheer incompetence or social impotence.

6) It is interesting that you "try to reach out with an olive branch". Yet every time you attack me on the forum. The only one that you fool with your lies is yourself and a couple idiots lacking braincells.

Feel free to try - I always use QC's for any legal proceedings

Yes - I imagine a train driver has a lot of legal issues requiring a QC.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
fallenkeith72

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:25:25 AM

Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

I think Ben finally quit lol
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:16:38 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 04:47:57 AM by arielbit

Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

I think Ben finally quit lol

xtraelv knows Ben  Roll Eyes

short story:

I do think its hilarious that Xtraelv wrote out a big, detailed post... yet you still post this drivel... You surely have to be trolling at this point

I would also suggest you look into online slander and defamation claims, you aren't anonymous here.

moments later..

--snip--

There is no point for me to communicate with people that are not prepared to act in a civil manner. Abusive members will just be ignored and serous abuse will be reported.

I've got no interest in communicating with the roaches in this thread. This is purely for people that can communicate with some decency.

will be reported?? hehe

Once Cryptopia does announce their plans to move forward, what ever they may be. I look forward to how many of you will come and say you were wrong, unlikely that any will have the guts to do so. But don't worry, everything is being archived and will be posted in detail showing all the FUDers to be what they really are. I'll post a link to that thread in here too.

side notes:

---snip---

This is exactly the  reason why Cryptopia doesn't have any staff responding on Bitcointalk.

If Ben had asked me I would have discouraged him from posting here. People only hurl abuse. It is not a place for rational discussion.

BenTheAnonMod is the paid PR
His mission is insulting our intelligence claiming they (still) don't know what happened. 6 weeks after it happened.
There are no facts or proof that your coins other than you entrusted them to Craptopia and POOF they are no longer yours.

I think he is sitting at home bored (it is 4 am in NZ) watching people attack his friends and family.

If people would say such things about people you care about. Would you say nothing ?
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:41:19 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 06:34:39 AM by xtraelv

I know who Ben is. I have spoken to him online and the context of that conversation was as a response to people who claimed he was not from Cryptopia.

I confirmed that he was a staff member for Cryptopia.

<snip>
I wouldn't go putting much weight into anonymous online mods...
<snip>

I have never met Ben in person.

The absence of anyone on bitcointalk who worked for Cryptopia makes you want to target anyone who has spoken to anyone from Cryptopia ?

The reason I used disclaimers when I posted in this thread is because someone from Cryptopia complained that I was posting stuff on the Cryptopia thread and it might be perceived that I had authority to speak on their behalf. Which I did not have.

I have yet to see an exchange thread with happy customers or where actual exchange staff continue posting on the thread. It usually turns toxic quite quickly and anyone who works there disappear.  As a result there are no more announcements or important information posted on bitcointalk and those threads lose their relevance. If you keep on attacking people who help others then you will just end up talking to yourself.

I have never referred any customers to Cryptopia. My referral link has never been used or advertised. Can you say the same ?

I'm sure if I look I can associate your name with numerous failed crypto projects that you probably shilled.

Or was that posted by the person you bought your account from ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:14:39 AM

I know who Ben is. I have spoken to him online and the context of that conversation was as a response to people who claimed he was not from Cryptopia.

I confirmed that he was a staff member for Cryptopia.

<snip>
I wouldn't go putting much weight into anonymous online mods...
<snip>

I have never met Ben in person.

The absence of anyone on bitcointalk who worked for Cryptopia makes you want to target anyone who has spoken to anyone from Cryptopia ?

The reason I used disclaimers when I posted in this thread is because someone from Cryptopia complained that I was posting stuff on the Cryptopia thread and it might be perceived that I had authority to speak on their behalf. Which I did not have.

I have yet to see an exchange thread with happy customers or where actual exchange staff continue posting on the thread. It usually turns toxic quite quickly and anyone who works there disappear.  As a result there are no more announcements or important information posted on bitcointalk and those threads lose their relevance. If you keep on attacking people who help others then you will just end up talking to yourself.

I have never referred any customers to Cryptopia. My referral link has never been used or advertised. Can you say the same ?

I'm sure if I look I can associate your name with numerous failed crypto projects that you probably shilled.

Or was that posted by the person you bought your account from ?

bought account? haha..it was fun in the beginning, we shilled altcoins mine, buy and sell...people even laugh at 40 BTC lost at scam IPO...now it is different, funny that of all, you picked a 2014 post.. i still have my 280x's here, want me to slap that old GPU on your face?...keep digging buddy, only mods delete my post here  Grin

a lot of newbs back then started with altcoins, BTC was in transition to ASIC mining.

derive some logic and deduction from this pic  Wink

now tell us how did you know his...

I think he is sitting at home bored (it is 4 am in NZ) watching people attack his friends and family.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:31:45 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 10:37:00 AM by xtraelv

derive some logic and deduction from this pic  Wink

Yeah interesting. Modified months before it was created.

That ain't hard to figure out since he uses his real name.

FactCexx

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:55:37 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 08:03:33 AM by FactCexx

I haven't come across Postopia as yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it.
It's no longer available, because the invite was shared and Rob (Hexx) finally realised not everybody in there was his friend. I saw at least @Lafu there, chatting friendly with Rob.

What is still available is the old Cryptopia discord. You can easily find an invite by googling "Cryptopia Discord". Lately the info posted there has became rather interesting. Someone claiming to be some disgruntled ex employee leaked three very informative documents.
https://i.postimg.cc/pTmtNQm6/dox.png

Today someone wrote an account of events supposedly from Rob's perspective: https://steemit.com/palnet/@vcdragon/version-of-the-story-of-cryptopia-from-developer-him-self-how-it-start-and-end

The account is not entirely accurate. I want to comment on this section:
After being a shareholder for 1 month, without shareholder or director approval or consent they issued a dividend. Adam and I never received this dividend. They also gave to themselves the same amount proportionately they claimed to have given Adam and I even though we'd been there for years and they had been a shareholder for a month. Again, Adam and I never actually received the dividend they say they issued.
In his infamous Postopia, Rob said he and Adam took BTC out of Cryptopia to buy houses for themselves and Intranel told them those BTC were the dividends.

Now, back in April I did say there was infighting between the shareholders. Immediately a Cryptopia shiller jumps to dismiss the information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg50461797#msg50461797 (msg 3457 - 3459). Back then I did not have evidence to post, now evidence has surfaced itself.

I do think there's more evidence to come and odds have increased that some will go to jail for pulling this scam-crap on so many people. If you are involved and know something, you may want to get on the good side of the police by disclosing what you know, before they brand you as accomplice. Notice how the same shiller again tries to dismiss when I said this a month ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg51516750#msg51516750 (msg 3910 - 3911).

Tick-tock...
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

Wow you guys write a lot of shit proving to the world you got way too much time to prove a lot of shit that nobody gives a flying shit about. Get a fucking life.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:51:17 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 04:05:31 PM by arielbit

Wow you guys write a lot of shit proving to the world you got way too much time to prove a lot of shit that nobody gives a flying shit about. Get a fucking life.

we don't have a fucking life that's why we got rich in crypto you dumb ass  Grin

derive some logic and deduction from this pic  Wink

Yeah interesting. Modified months before it was created.

That ain't hard to figure out since he uses his real name.

now for people who is looking for Ben, you might want to ask xtraelv  Wink

let me help you with that pic buddy, it seems you are having a hard time  Wink that miner proves i was a miner back in 2013 until now, it was a scrypt miner, means i mined mooncoin and other scrypt algo coins.

that's how a shitcoiner works you get coins-shit coins and you strike gold if you are lucky and dedicated enough, for example LTC and ETH

coins in coinmarketcap back then are no more than my fingers you are a fool if you don't take a look at each new coin, or...you have a fucking life  Roll Eyes LOL
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2210

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:29:41 PM

Lashing out at me:

Lashing out at arielbit...

You keep modifying your posts - this time around it's fifteen hours later...

No one can be sure what you are saying or how to respond to it because you just keep going back and changing your post.

I've removed my distrust of Lafu because he just plays follow the leader and does whatever xtraelv tells him to think.  Sad really...

Time to step away from the keyboard xtraelv and stop Trolling for a couple of hours.

Roll Eyes

TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:37:31 PM

we don't have a fucking life that's why we got rich in crypto you dumb ass  Grin

Fuck me the first thing you've said on this thread I agree with.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3014

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:27:07 PM

because he just plays follow the leader and does whatever xtraelv tells him to think.  Sad really...

Dont worry about me , I am my one Leader and have my one thoughts and opinion !
Nobody tells me what i have to do or to think or anything !

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:13:13 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 04:14:43 AM by xtraelv

now for people who is looking for Ben, you might want to ask xtraelv  Wink

Don't bother asking. I haven't spoken to him for months.

let me help you with that pic buddy, it seems you are having a hard time  Wink that miner proves i was a miner back in 2013 until now, it was a scrypt miner, means i mined mooncoin and other scrypt algo coins.

Let me help you with this pic.

When a file is modified 3 months before it was created it usually means that the computer clock has been manipulated. So it proves shit.

It is a bit like saying you were born after your first birthday.

Typical. Nothing to say when confronted by evidence of your lies.

Your moon buddy really needs to be defended by you.

...and my MoonCoin wallet donation address has just become:- 2aiEPxCzDDeud6YA42xRZz2iyzDPbU4671

Welcome aboard from Timelord2067

<snip>

You keep modifying your posts - this time around it's fifteen hours later...

No one can be sure what you are saying or how to respond to it because you just keep going back and changing your post.

I've removed my distrust of Lafu because he just plays follow the leader and does whatever xtraelv tells him to think.  Sad really...

Time to step away from the keyboard xtraelv and stop Trolling for a couple of hours.

Roll Eyes

Until you respond I can edit the post as many times without affecting the context of what you say.  I like to avoid breaking the forum rules by posting sequential posts.

Ironic that you were the one that got caught editing a post that implicated yourself in your own lies.

It is easy to respond. Just quote the part that you are responding to and archive the post as proof. If you look at the edit history you can see that I haven't edited the post since you responded.

KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:18:04 AM

Jail time soon...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:50:01 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 02:08:30 AM by arielbit

Let me help you with this pic.

When a file is modified 3 months before it was created it usually means that the computer clock has been manipulated. So it proves shit.

well.. i dunno man, i don't pay to much attention to those details, maybe some smart detectives can explain here why did that happen hehe, guiminer mines scrypt coins, it proves that i'm into crypto in 2013 and mooncoin was launched new year 2014.

regarding computer clock, it was a screenshot of one of my old miner rig, BIOS battery fuck ups, pc config etc, i don't pay attention to it as long as it mines coins i'm fine...still it is 2013

i just think it might help you since accusing me that i bought this 2013 account....if only i could login to my cryptsy account i'll show you some screens too LOL

but hey, found someone who vouch for me in this thread even though he didn't intend to  Grin

Btw hello arielbit,I remember you trollin fud from dash thread since 2015 cause the name from your shitcoin dashcoin hehe !  Grin

dashcoin ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678232.0

OP date July 05, 2014, 11:31:39 AM (I early mined this shit BTW)

so 2015 is cleared, now 2014 too.........who from 2014 buys a late 2013 (December) account? LOL
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:00:22 AM

I have files on my computer that were apparently modified before they were created. Defies logic, but that's how it is. Probably a Windows thing.

I suspect that modification time refers to when it was literally modified [on another file system or device], and creation time may refer to the local copy being created.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:01:50 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 05:24:35 AM by xtraelv

I have files on my computer that were apparently modified before they were created. Defies logic, but that's how it is. Probably a Windows thing.

I suspect that modification time refers to when it was literally modified [on another file system or device], and creation time may refer to the local copy being created.

I agree that there are other possible explanations. But usually it means that the clock has been altered or it has been moved from one media to another.
It can also be modified with the use of a simple tool.

GUIminer is still available for download. My version is from 2012. Downloaded today.

...if only i could login to my cryptsy account i'll show you some screens too LOL

I've lost crypto on other exchanges before. It stinks.
The Cryptopia loss hurts more cause I trusted them and I'm disappointed at some of the things that occurred.
I'm conflicted as to where all the blame lies.

It appears that at this stage there is no deadline for filling out claim forms but it appears that account holders do have to fill out the claim forms.

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/faqs-cryptopia-liquidation/

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/globalassets/1.-member-firms/new-zealand/pdfs/first-liquidators-report-31-05-2019.pdf

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: