Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172891 times)
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

So whats the story with only paying back the coins to kyc clients? Why not, you not bother with full requirements why should the liquidators waste time trying to track their sorry asses down.

They never made KYC mandatory you stupid idiot. If they want KYC I'll give it to them now. They can email customers and ask for KYC.

There is zero chance they will be allowed to keep coins because a customer didn't fill out kyc; that is pure theft and they will not only be sued if they try to pull that scam they will face lengthy prison terms.

Why don't you get out of these forums and go hang out with your scamming criminal friends from Cryptopia you human vile scum.

It is quite obvious these scammers are trying to pull of an exit scam. They lost 5% of the coins which is a very small fraction of the coins on the exchange. That should never have been enough to shut down the exchange. They were looking for a way to shut down and steal all the coins.

The hack was an inside job to give them an excuse to shut down and try and come up with any way they can to steal all the coins, which are worth 300 million usd.

They stalled to make us believe  they would be opening back up again to give themselves time to try and pull off their exit scam.

Who pissed in your cornflakes you ranting fuckwit. Why should the liquidators have to waste resources chasing your ass up to give your 10 mydickis2small coin back?

Nobody has to be chased down you low iq monkey. They have everyones email, usernames and passwords. All they have to do is secure the coins and let people log in to withdraw their coins you imbecile.

Now go finish sucking your mamas saggy titties you little punk.  What the fuck are even talking about wasting resource you piece of shit.

I have 2000 usd worth of coins in that exchange and I will get the coins back.  Your opinion is meaningless . I'd knock you the fuck out if I saw you punk.

All us customers want is our coins back. Simple as that. Now don't come back here and keep spreading lies and utter imbecilic nonsense. Go play video games in your parents basement .

2k on an exchange that was hacked LMFAO you poor sap of a dumb fuck. Now who's spreading the lies? Or really are you that dumb of a fuck that had 2k of funds on a hacked exchange? Good luck with life its going to be a hard one and my sincerest apologies for arguing with you, its clear you're intellectually challenged with clinical retardation. I'd hug you the fuck out if I saw you punk, and give you a lollipop.

Back on topic, with Huobi freezing the stolen ETH is there a chance the liquidators can get this back? That's a massive chunk of funds to receive and kudos to Huobi for taking action and freezing the coins as soon as they were notified.

When I had the coins in the exchange it wasn't hacked you mentally deficient monkey. It was working normally.  They were hacked without warning and shut down the exchange. They never opened the coins I had on the site  for trading or for withdrawal you mental midget.

You stupid fucker. I'll curb stomp you you POS. Go play in your parents basement little kid. Let the professionals handle the liquidation

Curb stomp eh, is that what daddy whispered in your ear as he gave you those special middle of the night hugs? Bet it was awkward in the morning when mom avoided eye contact because you were getting more loving than her. She could smell the cum stains on the top of your head.

And again I am sorry for your loss of a 2k investment in a shitcoin, but hey this is how you learn right? What was it ETN? Sumo? Isukcock4funcoin? And I bet you couldn't get the coins out because you have no id to verify your sorry butt fucked ass? Make time and apply for a fucking passport, see the fucking world it'll wake you the fuck up.
But remember its not a loss just a delayed repatriation of funds, they'll still be the shitcoin you invested in and worth enough towards gender realignment surgery you so desperately need. This time don't skimp out on the wiener and get a foreskin, your boyfriend will thank you for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:21:15 AM

So whats the story with only paying back the coins to kyc clients? Why not, you not bother with full requirements why should the liquidators waste time trying to track their sorry asses down.

They never made KYC mandatory you stupid idiot. If they want KYC I'll give it to them now. They can email customers and ask for KYC.

There is zero chance they will be allowed to keep coins because a customer didn't fill out kyc; that is pure theft and they will not only be sued if they try to pull that scam they will face lengthy prison terms.

Why don't you get out of these forums and go hang out with your scamming criminal friends from Cryptopia you human vile scum.

It is quite obvious these scammers are trying to pull of an exit scam. They lost 5% of the coins which is a very small fraction of the coins on the exchange. That should never have been enough to shut down the exchange. They were looking for a way to shut down and steal all the coins.

The hack was an inside job to give them an excuse to shut down and try and come up with any way they can to steal all the coins, which are worth 300 million usd.

They stalled to make us believe  they would be opening back up again to give themselves time to try and pull off their exit scam.

Who pissed in your cornflakes you ranting fuckwit. Why should the liquidators have to waste resources chasing your ass up to give your 10 mydickis2small coin back?

Nobody has to be chased down you low iq monkey. They have everyones email, usernames and passwords. All they have to do is secure the coins and let people log in to withdraw their coins you imbecile.

Now go finish sucking your mamas saggy titties you little punk.  What the fuck are even talking about wasting resource you piece of shit.

I have 2000 usd worth of coins in that exchange and I will get the coins back.  Your opinion is meaningless . I'd knock you the fuck out if I saw you punk.

All us customers want is our coins back. Simple as that. Now don't come back here and keep spreading lies and utter imbecilic nonsense. Go play video games in your parents basement .

2k on an exchange that was hacked LMFAO you poor sap of a dumb fuck. Now who's spreading the lies? Or really are you that dumb of a fuck that had 2k of funds on a hacked exchange? Good luck with life its going to be a hard one and my sincerest apologies for arguing with you, its clear you're intellectually challenged with clinical retardation. I'd hug you the fuck out if I saw you punk, and give you a lollipop.

Back on topic, with Huobi freezing the stolen ETH is there a chance the liquidators can get this back? That's a massive chunk of funds to receive and kudos to Huobi for taking action and freezing the coins as soon as they were notified.

When I had the coins in the exchange it wasn't hacked you mentally deficient monkey. It was working normally.  They were hacked without warning and shut down the exchange. They never opened the coins I had on the site  for trading or for withdrawal you mental midget.

You stupid fucker. I'll curb stomp you you POS. Go play in your parents basement little kid. Let the professionals handle the liquidation

Curb stomp eh, is that what daddy whispered in your ear as he gave you those special middle of the night hugs? Bet it was awkward in the morning when mom avoided eye contact because you were getting more loving than her. She could smell the cum stains on the top of your head.

And again I am sorry for your loss of a 2k investment in a shitcoin, but hey this is how you learn right? What was it ETN? Sumo? Isukcock4funcoin? And I bet you couldn't get the coins out because you have no id to verify your sorry butt fucked ass? Make time and apply for a fucking passport, see the fucking world it'll wake you the fuck up.
But remember its not a loss just a delayed repatriation of funds, they'll still be the shitcoin you invested in and worth enough towards gender realignment surgery you so desperately need. This time don't skimp out on the wiener and get a foreskin, your boyfriend will thank you for it.

You are not only stupid but you need to be thrown into a mental asylum. Your fantasies you have about yourself are disgusting and show the mental age of a 10 year old

When I signed up they never once asked for id you fucking moron. I had been withdrawing coins for over a year with no problems.  Nobody could withdraw their coins because they shut down the site after the hack happened. KYC HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO WITHDRAW THE COINS.

Did you even graduate from high school you fucking gorilla. How extreme level of stupid can you be.  You are one stupid idiotic dumb fucker. Hiding behind your computer screen like the little scared kid you are.

Sucking his mommies saggy titties for breast milk because he needs the extra protein supplementation he gets from her nourishing milk. Then after a night of wetting the bed your mommy changes the bed sheets and your diaper for another round of breast feeding.

Like I said people as dumb as you should not post about cryptopia or anything for that matter. Leave the handling of the liquidation to the experts.

sisquo2121

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:53:29 AM

1) I was actively trading an altcoin so I had to leave the coins on cryptopia. The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange.

2) I was able to withdraw coins for over a year with zero problems.

3) They never asked for KYC when I signed up or after I signed up.

4) I have the passport and drivers license I would need to get approved for KYC. I didn't need to use it because it was never asked for by Cryptopia

5) They shut down the site without warning. I was never able to trade my coins for btc and withdraw the btc nor was I able to withdraw the coin itself. Trading and withdraw were disabled for the coin I had.

So as you can see you fucking moron some of us had coins on the site and had no way to know this would happen. We never could foresee this happening and have had zero opportunity to withdraw the coins. So the next time you want to open your fat filthy mouth learn some facts about what happened before you post.

Now hopefully you get banned from posting about the cryptopia hack because you are one the most idiotic misinformed low life pieces of shit that has ever posted on here. Just go jump into a large amount battery acid you lowlife scum.
TheCryproMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:28:44 AM

1) I was actively trading an altcoin so I had to leave the coins on cryptopia. The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange.

4) I have the passport and drivers license I would need to get approved for KYC. I didn't need to use it because it was never asked for by Cryptopia

5) They shut down the site without warning. I was never able to trade my coins for btc and withdraw the btc nor was I able to withdraw the coin itself. Trading and withdraw were disabled for the coin I had.

So as you can see you fucking moron some of us had coins on the site and had no way to know this would happen. We never could foresee this happening and have had zero opportunity to withdraw the coins. So the next time you want to open your fat filthy mouth learn some facts about what happened before you post.

Now hopefully you get banned from posting about the cryptopia hack because you are one the most idiotic misinformed low life pieces of shit that has ever posted on here. Just go jump into a large amount battery acid you lowlife scum.

Thanks for the well informed explanation of why you are indeed a person of extreme low IQ, guessing around the 70 mark or technically definite feeble-mindedness. You took an hour out of your life in writing a coherent post on why you are one sorry ass stupid moronic dumb motherfucker. People new to crypto must learn from your mistakes.

SERIOUSLY... point 1. and quote 'The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange'
Even now I still can't believe there are morons out there doing this and you made this your first point trying to explain yourself.
Do you look in the mirror and cry at how dumb are?

If you have the balls, fess up to the coin you had. Don't listen to my curb stomped ass but posters here will point out why you were so wrong and give advice in the hope others listen and don't do the same amateur mistakes you have made.
sisquo2121

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:41:44 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 07:07:39 AM by sisquo2121

Thanks for the well informed explanation of why you are indeed a person of extreme low IQ, guessing around the 70 mark or technically definite feeble-mindedness. You took an hour out of your life in writing a coherent post on why you are one sorry ass stupid moronic dumb motherfucker. People new to crypto must learn from your mistakes.

SERIOUSLY... point 1. and quote 'The coin I had didn't have a very good wallet either so it was better to leave my coins on the exchange'
Even now I still can't believe there are morons out there doing this and you made this your first point trying to explain yourself.
Do you look in the mirror and cry at how dumb are?

If you have the balls, fess up to the coin you had. Don't listen to my curb stomped ass but posters here will point out why you were so wrong and give advice in the hope others listen and don't do the same amateur mistakes you have made.

You are the dumbest fucker I have ever encountered on this site. You stupid low iq monkey. Just keep copying everything I say. You're like a low iq animal parroting me. I call you dumb so you parrot me and call me the same thing.

The wallet for the small cap coin had had major problems with it so I wasn't going to use it. The wallet would have to be uninstalled and installed again every time I used it and also a new wallet created using the seed just to have the coins show up.

On top of that , even if the wallet worked,  the coin needed 10 confirmations to send the coin from the wallet to the exchange, which took another hour. Now some of us who trade the coin multiple times a day cant be waiting that long to transfer coins.  

I was just arbitrage trading the coins to make quick profits and was about to sell them when the hack happened.  

Like I said, you stupid monkey brained imbecilic piece of fucking trash, a lot of us signed up with cryptopia and didn't need kyc nor was it ever asked for after we signed up.

I have an iq at least double what yours is, which I can prove with ease. You are a trailer trash hillbilly monkey brained imbecile who doesn't even understand how trading works and why some people have to leave coins on the exchanges if they trade the coin every day.

Where do you live because Id like to pay you a visit and  beat the fuck out you you cowardly little punk. Lets see how tough you are in person you fucking scum.

I can also prove my iq is higher than yours because I've finished an undergraduate degree in computer engineering, while you probably haven't made it past grade 8.

Lets see who the fuck has the highest iq. Here's a memory test site. I've scored as high as 20 on the visual memory and 124 on the verbal memory which puts me in the top 99.9% of the population for visual memory and off the charts for verbal memory.

I doubt you could even score above mongoloid level. I would bet money you have an iq lower than 20. I've seen billy goats with more intelligence than you have displayed with your incoherent ramblings and nonsense.

https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/memory
TheCryproMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:06:29 AM

Which coin?
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:18:08 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 04:11:14 PM by four3200

Basically, your hard earned crypto sponsored corporate branding, unneeded web (re)design, and a useless CEO.
+$1000 chairs for managers.
Instead of SECURE SERVERS or back ups of accounts, a backup copy of chains, or even basic withdraw functions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFre8Db3eiOKMCgQNqsS7SA
https://driftmotorsportnz.com/gallery/

Kudos to greenfield#8060 on Discord Cryptopia Hacked thread for finding this:

Title: Team DMNZ
Byline and Date: unknown - the page is still live, however, the blog stops on January 11th 2019... Huh?? Explain that Rob!
Archive link: Various - all pages have been archived. https://web.archive.org/web/20190531011722/https://driftmotorsportnz.com/

Basically, your hard earned crypto is sponsoring corporate branding.

WOW! check out that crowd ... of 2.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:44:33 PM

TheCryproMaster

sisquo2121

Please continue this is you have to in DM .. 

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
TheCryproMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:18:27 PM

TheCryproMaster

sisquo2121

Agree 100% not wasting any more time on a fool already getting banned in other threads.

This could turn interesting, a good way for getting a massive database of crypto users.

CHAINCREATOR Offers to buy CRYPTOPIA with the AIM to refund CRYPTOPIA’S trading Community.

https://coinhooked.com/chaincreator-offers-to-buy-cryptopia-with-the-aim-to-refund-cryptopias-trading-community
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 07:02:22 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 04:15:14 PM by four3200

Code:
Aiming to return as many of the assets back to the debtors, 
CHAINCREATOR intends to turn the liquidated exchange into a DAO
(Decentralized Autonomous Organization)
and return it back to the community
as a fully decentralized platform
via a voting system.

interesting;
DOT and CEFS? already made craptopia appear DAO-ish.
It would be awesome to have the dream implemented by trusty worth and transparent players.

https://www.chaincreator.exchange/

---

https://www.chaincreator.org/
Offers white label exchanges.
Offers multiple exchange platforms.
Wondering if a coin community exchange as a utility (not a profit machine) can be negotiated?

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:55:20 AM

Wow, the standard of discussion has really dropped hard at the thread here. Mostly insults and blows below the belt so to speak. I guess when the shit hits the fan, people tend to show off their ugly side.

I lost money on the Topia shutdown too, but not going full mental retard over it. You win some and you lose some - move on.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:38:31 PM

Wow, the standard of discussion has really dropped hard at the thread here. Mostly insults and blows below the belt so to speak. I guess when the shit hits the fan, people tend to show off their ugly side.

I lost money on the Topia shutdown too, but not going full mental retard over it. You win some and you lose some - move on.

you actually just did the same ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:52:21 PM

I had some MAIDs in there of which I had completely forgotten until now... oh well, shit happens. It's the first time I got coins confiscated by an exchange since I got into crypto back in 2013 so I can't really complain  Grin
sisquo2121

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:48:59 PM

TheCryproMaster

sisquo2121

Agree 100% not wasting any more time on a fool already getting banned in other threads.

This could turn interesting, a good way for getting a massive database of crypto users.

CHAINCREATOR Offers to buy CRYPTOPIA with the AIM to refund CRYPTOPIA’S trading Community.

https://coinhooked.com/chaincreator-offers-to-buy-cryptopia-with-the-aim-to-refund-cryptopias-trading-community

I'm not going to tell you which coin you useless little bastard.  The bottom is most of us weren't ask for kyc when we signed up or after we signed up.  You dumb monkey. Stop talking about why waste time with people who didn't complete kyc.

You must have nothing to do if you go around sniffing my previous posts to see what coins I lost in the cryptopia scam.

By the way you imbecile the liquidators have rejected chaincreator from buying cryptopia.

Now go bother someone else. I've wasted way to much time even responding to someone as dumb as you.

TheCryproMaster

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:32:04 AM

I had some MAIDs in there of which I had completely forgotten until now... oh well, shit happens. It's the first time I got coins confiscated by an exchange since I got into crypto back in 2013 so I can't really complain  Grin

Hey dude not confiscated just on hold, you'll get them back in xxx years. I had etn and some dot. Unlike the low iq dumbass above I got out quick and didn't leave $2k of coins sitting in an exchange recently hacked.
Pretty sure the etn will be returned, the dot don't really care might donate to numbnuts sisq to rebuild his empire of shitcoins.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:41:46 AM

https://www.ccn.com/quadrigacx-crypto-exchange-fbi-investigation

cryptopia crooks and pricks...FBI is going to knock on your doors soon
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:56:33 AM

https://www.ccn.com/quadrigacx-crypto-exchange-fbi-investigation

cryptopia crooks and pricks...FBI is going to knock on your doors soon

so, what next 100M$ was lost, and no one can bring back this money. just turn the page and try to make other money.
thank god. I withdraw my coin from this shit before the hack attack.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:44:42 AM

Source: https://officialdapscoin.com/daps-legal-assistance-cryptopia-liquidation/

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:44:18 AM

Did you see this?

https://twitter.com/eca_foundation?lang=uk

RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:26:33 AM

<snipped quote...>

Just how do they plan to try step 1 (attempt to reorganise the company to make it profitable)?
They haven't even paid for their server, just how much are they on the red?

They might have gone through the same miscalculation as Nvidia, expanding too much too late in the last bullrun and when the prices dropped, their income was reduced so much that they could not pay for their expanded workforce and servers.
That's what I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: