Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2021, 12:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 168246 times)
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1084

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:55:47 AM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Can you guys go and pick apart each other's posts in another thread, and keep this one to the topic at hand? kthx.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:45:37 PM

Can you guys go and pick apart each other's posts in another thread, and keep this one to the topic at hand? kthx.

Agreed. Every time I come to this thread for new info these fucking numb nuts are waving their dicks at each other.
KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 546
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:58:34 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/ceo-of-bitfunder-exchange-gets-14-months-in-prison-for-fraud-obstruction

Soon the same for cryptopia...
Helpingyuuu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:33:15 PM

cryptopia exit scammed rip
paramind22

Activity: 1694
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:31:21 PM

All this delay is making someone who is working on an hourly or weekly or monthly basis more rich.  I doubt they are getting paid by the job.  Anyone know?

guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1531

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:57:37 PM

Have you guy seen this Steemit article that has allegedly been written by Rob Dawson ( HEX)

I have met Adam twice and Rob once in NZ,
I have visited their office once as well.
I would be about 75% confident this is Rob's words or at least someone else words but that knows the whole story.

What do you guys think ?

here is in a version of the story of cryptopia from deve him self hex. I do belive him very much ty to his exchange i know all abuot crypto, i lost alot that crytopia die, that ok. but is not ok that bad guys win they take every thing from us now all we can do is let the world know this story, and hope for better. so guys plz read this story. ** is long but is real

Around January 2014 Adam and I started working on a project as a hobby called Cryptopia which was a website for Crypto enthusiasts including an exchange, mining pools, forums and other features. After the project started to materialize into something starting to resemble a finished product we incorporated the company Cryptopia in July 2014. In December 2014 when we thought we were ready we launched the website live into production. For the next few years we spent all of our free time working on Cryptopia and in 2015 I resigned from my full time job to keep working on Cryptopia while Adam continued at his job and working on Cryptopia in his spare time.

After I had burned through all my savings I needed to look at finding another job, Adam was currently working as a Developer for Intranel. Adam got me an interview at his work, but the day of the interview I instead went to see my parents and told them that I didn't know what I was asking them for but I felt like if I had to go back to working a regular job it was going to kill me. My parents took out $45,000 from their retirement fund to buy shares in the company so that Adam and I could use it to continue to work on Cryptopia.

Adam resigned from Intranel, but they said they didn't want to lose him and wanted to keep an eye on us so they offered a room in their office for rent, which we would pay for by Adam doing sprint code work for Intranel, and when they didn't have work for them they charged us cash. Intranel showed an interest very early on but Adam and I felt that we were handling things just fine on our own for the size we were and the work we were doing and didn't see any need to get them involved.

Intranel continued to show an interest in us, and after the beginning of 2017 when things really started to kick off and we started experiencing exponential growth at a scary pace we started to take Intranel's offers more seriously as neither of us identified ourselves as business men and only wanted to continue doing the development and innovation work we were already doing.

Intranel made us an offer that for 20% the company they would handle all of the business management and development, things like helping hiring and managing staff, paying tax, lobbying for regulator guidance, all the "boring business stuff" and that they would contract us out 4 of their FTEs at a discounted rate while they helped us find and hire staff of our own.

Instead of hiring staff for us they hired staff for themselves and continued to contract them out to us at exorbitant rates even including the agreed upon 30% discount, and put their staff in key managerial positions to allow themselves degrees of autonomy without seeking shareholder or director consent. If and when shareholder and or director consent was ever sought for anything, if the response they got was "No" they would just ignore it anyway.

They immediately set to playing games of divide and conquer and playing he said she said trying to pit us against each other and split us up. They would come to one for a request, get a no, go to the other for a yes, and then play us off against each other. Once we were reliant on the work they were doing for us and the staff they were providing for us they turned around and said they wanted an extra 5% of the shares or they would leave us high and dry with our engagements. To further divide us they insisted that I make up the extra 5% because they thought Adam was worth more to the company than I was.

Adam reached a point of frustration where they were trying to manage him and the work he was doing and how he should do it that he got fed up and resigned. They told me I should take a holiday so I don't get burned out like Adam, while I was away they simply stopped paying me. Not formally dismissed, no change of contract, no nothing. Just stopped paying me, and when I came back they told me they had given away my desk and there physically wasn't room for me in the building anymore, and wouldn't let me back.

After being a shareholder for 1 month, without shareholder or director approval or consent they issued a dividend. Adam and I never received this dividend. They also gave to themselves the same amount proportionately they claimed to have given Adam and I even though we'd been there for years and they had been a shareholder for a month. Again, Adam and I never actually received the dividend they say they issued.

The reason they forced the extra 5% was because they needed the extra shares to be able to block any major transaction the company tried to undertake so that we could not achieve a 75% threshold. They also used their position to veto listing policies in place to maintain the companies integrity in order to list and trade on coins their friends had made.

They sought director consent to create a company in the UK to act as our support desk, which we told them we didn't want them to do. They did it anyway, created it under their own names personally, and then again without director or shareholder consent issued themselves a loan for approximately $300,000 from the company to them personally for "startup costs".

They took on clients using our name for projects we said we weren't interested in or capable of, they assured us they were handling that work for themselves and they were just using our name as partners, they then billed us for that work. They issued invoices from Cryptopia for themselves, approved and paid them. They bled money everywhere they could, we paid for tax on their staff's flu shots? We paid for taxes on christmas gifts to their staff and our company bought the gifts. Everything they were unable to take for themselves they pissed into the wind on needless expenses and luxuries the company could not afford and engagements that ultimately buried us.

They made deals to list coins for a fee in Bitcoin instead of in the exchanges native coin DOT, this had negative impacts on the DOT markets and the ecosystem built around DOT as well as deprived CEFS holders of the DOT they would have received from those listings had they gone through the normal listing process.

They also stripped out all of the functionality from the site that wasn't purely an "exchange", dismantling the eco system that had been built and cultivated around our original slogan of "Your one stop Crypto shop" and aims to be a blockchain services platform and turned it into something completely foreign to the site that had been the initial draw for users.

They tried to sell the company out from under us 3 separate times.

If they had not been removed in November the company would have been bankrupt in December, but we didn't find this out until after we removed them forcibly, no one had any idea the dire situation they had gotten the company into, or that it would not have been able to afford their own next invoice.

I believe the Hack was orchestrated to bury everything they have done, and was planned to happen before we removed them so that it could tidily explain the state they had gotten the company into. And then rushed after their plan was interrupted when they were forcibly removed from the company.

They are now partnered with ANZ a bank that refused Cryptopia banking services, and PWC a firm that was supposed to be providing Cryptopia counsel on various legal matters, working on projects Cryptopia was gearing up to work on.

Source : https://steempeak.com/palnet/@vcdragon/version-of-the-story-of-cryptopia-from-developer-him-self-how-it-start-and-end?fbclid=iwar1gvicszyrsgp8mso03c2ctddkdzvxeqcvtwzd6hrlj7rgpkon-azv-meu

it ain't much but it's honest work
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1033

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:25:15 AM

Have you guy seen this Steemit article that has allegedly been written by Rob Dawson ( HEX)

I have met Adam twice and Rob once in NZ,
I have visited their office once as well.
I would be about 75% confident this is Rob's words or at least someone else words but that knows the whole story.

What do you guys think ?

-snip-
They
-snip-
Source : https://steempeak.com/palnet/@vcdragon/version-of-the-story-of-cryptopia-from-developer-him-self-how-it-start-and-end?fbclid=iwar1gvicszyrsgp8mso03c2ctddkdzvxeqcvtwzd6hrlj7rgpkon-azv-meu

a single person couldn't pull it off  Wink

Agreed. Every time I come to this thread for new info these fucking numb nuts are waving their dicks at each other.

at least the dicks we are waving have balls with it  Tongue

you on the other hand have none...here let me help you grow some, just say this words.."cryptopia is an exit scammer and cryptopia shills are potential accomplices"

I've used exchanges all these years and I don't have any relation/ties with employees or whatever kind of animal lives there. shilling cryptopia after losing crypto to a hack and losing funds? ... now who's numb here  Roll Eyes
four3200

Activity: 1204
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 03:25:14 PM

I believe the Hack was orchestrated to bury everything they have done, and was planned to happen before we removed them so that it could tidily explain the state they had gotten the company into. And then rushed after their plan was interrupted when they were forcibly removed from the company.

They are now partnered with ANZ a bank that refused Cryptopia banking services, and PWC a firm that was supposed to be providing Cryptopia counsel on various legal matters, working on projects Cryptopia was gearing up to work on.

https://pastebin.com/e6ENNYZX

https://twitter.com/Triple_HeXXX
https://twitter.com/sa_ddam213

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 7 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:35:17 PM

dead scam exchange that stole peoples money
amiraja2

Activity: 783
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:43:00 AM

Cryptopia Cryptocurrency used to be very popular but now I don't know how because it's been a long time since I left the exchange on Cryptopia
INEZUZU

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:17:21 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 11:49:01 PM by INEZUZU

I really hope that the owners of Cryptopia will have the same fate as the head of WEX.

https://www.coindesk.com/ex-ceo-of-crypto-exchange-wex-arrested-in-italy

Some interesting analogies and comparisons:

Cryptopia.NZ - Wex.NZ
                                                                 23 M $ ERC20 coin - 19 M $ ETH
Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared  - Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared

I hope for a well-deserved punishment for the stealing owners of the exchange, who shifted all the losses to customers and went bankrupt on the super-profit crypto-market, their associates, smart-ass and silent liquidators.
I would not like to think about the corruption of the NZ police, but where are they looking? Why not take vigorous action? Catch a hacker around the world, instead of arresting scoundrels from a nearby street?
KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 546
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

Justice please
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:17:47 PM

If this ever gets to the point where they're tried at the Christchurch District Courtrooms I'll take a trip down there to report on proceedings.
Boriss

Activity: 672
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:09:25 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 12:32:57 PM by Boriss

It seems that only Cryptopia users will lose money on this one all other companies and service providers along side of stake holders will probably have their piece of cake after the funeral.

Still don't understand how can Cryptopia user can provide any proof of ETH coins for the claim.
Especially If i had some coins and then trade them for ETH on their platform.

That is just ridiculous, they have database with complete amount of money lost, they have proven that with their new token given to people that were robbed of ETH, they also have info regarding the owners so why would anyone need to proof anything beside that?

All in all it seems as well planned exit scam that will be major template for all other similar jobs in NZ if authorities don't make fine example of this people.

paramind22

Activity: 1694
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:48:27 PM

I really hope that the owners of Cryptopia will have the same fate as the head of WEX.

https://www.coindesk.com/ex-ceo-of-crypto-exchange-wex-arrested-in-italy

Some interesting analogies and comparisons:

Cryptopia.NZ - Wex.NZ
                                                                 23 M $ ERC20 coin - 19 M $ ETH
Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared  - Withdrawn coins on Binance and blocked there and disappeared

I hope for a well-deserved punishment for the stealing owners of the exchange, who shifted all the losses to customers and went bankrupt on the super-profit crypto-market, their associates, smart-ass and silent liquidators.
I would not like to think about the corruption of the NZ police, but where are they looking? Why not take vigorous action? Catch a hacker around the world, instead of arresting scoundrels from a nearby street?

https://dictoms.com/dmitri-vasilev-former-crypto-exchange-ceo-arrested-in-italy/

"A letter written by users to Vladimir Putin about the exchange was passed on to the Central Investigation Department of the Moscow Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs."

four3200

Activity: 1204
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:21:49 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 02:52:33 AM by four3200

https://pastebin.com/e6ENNYZX

HeXXX CLAIM:
1.  Shady Biz Partner (some NZ outsourcing coder .com/firm)
2.  colludes with ANZ a bank that refused Cryptopia banking services, and PWC a accounting/compliance firm
= the inside game

thus NZ "security" police know nothing

---
odd is that  HeXXX/Sad_Dam/andSockPutpets PUBLIC behavior between Summer18 and May19 doesn't support their innocents
rather it suggests they colluded on the "Hack" and prior mischief
but got burned out of the deal

more:
bitfunder-jailed-14months
"enabling the theft of 6,000 bitcoin from Montrol’s companion fiat-to-crypto platform, WeExchange"
https://dictoms.com/jon-montroll-ceo-of-bitfunder-jailed-14months-for-defrauding-investors/

cryptopia had the world by the short hairs;
they could have been THE nzdollar<>crypto gateway;
and likely THE OZdollar<>crypto gateway;

huge $$$$$$$$$$$$$

(whatda fuck up)

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 7 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:21:53 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 02:08:42 PM by Finger

Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

I think Ben finally quit lol

Roger that. I hope he is still alive to face his little fish reputation trashed to shit star dust

Still here. Mainly just passing the death/threats on to the police. Whats up?

In 2020, liquidation will still be in the process, lawyers keeps in check that police is searching for a "non existing hacker" nowhere near cryptopia asociates, whom meanwhile will shill, pump, dump and turbo boost Libra coin with haircut/hacked capital - legal professional centralized next generation tech.

8==* Blockchain New Zealand *==8

AI network@work with motherfucking 157 likes

Once Cryptopia does announce their plans to move forward, what ever they may be. I look forward to how many of you will come and say you were wrong, unlikely that any will have the guts to do so. But don't worry, everything is being archived and will be posted in detail showing all the FUDers to be what they really are. I'll post a link to that thread in here too.

With previously leaked info about cryptopia pre hack business management, after hack crisis managment & what is happening now is major move backwards, and only one positive that it is little bit easier to identify real motherfuckers and their sock puppet crypto girls company on bitcointalk. But why it take to say this half a year?

"The focus should now be on the customers and creditors of Cryptopia receiving what they are owed and what is currently tied up in the company. " - Rob Dawson https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/114250403/cryptopia-boss-blames-former-shareholder-for-company-problems

If Hex say this just after the police finished "investigation" now story ambient would be different - keep in mind new deposits after reopening. Just now this sounds like costumers are long rekt and legal system for years will eat our crypto, racketeering KYC data in exchange. Must come up nice amount of cryptos which will remains to company because of that and after deadlines of KYC announced - and that seems to be main reason of liquidation. Was here a real hack, or inside job one, company already take  Ethereum "smart hacking contracts" profits with haircut in bitcoins, litecoins from not affected users rendering it to useless new non liquid token and not dotcoin, nzdt, cefs or other company capital gaining tool in possession. Red flag.

They issued invoices from Cryptopia for themselves, approved and paid them. They bled money everywhere they could, we paid for tax on their staff's flu shots? We paid for taxes on christmas gifts to their staff and our company bought the gifts. Everything they were unable to take for themselves they pissed into the wind on needless expenses and luxuries the company could not afford and engagements that ultimately buried us. https://steempeak.com/palnet/@vcdragon/version-of-the-story-of-cryptopia-from-developer-him-self-how-it-start-and-end

Huh, HEX singing voluntary non paid cryptopia moderators motherfucking song. In my opinion that is exit with much profit "that change their life" as they can is called liquidation. Who will reject good paid brainwashing program job with public mass agenda, they are not paid for what they are doing? I dont buy that  WC DRAGON leak for now - that is for NZ police, but not true story. Half year is enough time to fake the things like dick show few pages before.  

Angriness  intensifies as quickly as possiable.

And on that negative post will post some lulz positivism about how governmental systems is fucked up and they are not Your friend, not servant as it was supposed to be, governments are cancer. Bitcoin stand for decentralized governments, right? And most funny part here is that "New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy" - Wikipedia  

Lets count motherfuckers, virtual reality guillotine is ready!
& ... don't worry, everything is being archived
ovcijisir

Activity: 1232
Merit: 208

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:16:42 PM

I want to point out that some of the coins that were on Cryptopia made hard forks, and that swapping is needed.

For example CREA coin made some changes in network.

And there is mandatory token swap that needs to be done so the coins that were held before network changes can still be used.

More information:
https://creaproject.io/crea-2-swap-en/

Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:10:41 PM

I want to point out that some of the coins that were on Cryptopia made hard forks, and that swapping is needed.

For example CREA coin made some changes in network.

And there is mandatory token swap that needs to be done so the coins that were held before network changes can still be used.

More information:
https://creaproject.io/crea-2-swap-en/

Ciao, shilling motherfucker. Nobody in crypto more then five years gives a fuck about random coin random hardforks -> bitcoin cash was index about. Copy-cat money making developments scheme, because of absent random new coin devs original coding skills it is nothing more then "bitcointalk legit - sometimes not announced at all" way of "copy-cat" random coin "copy-pasta" leading coins, that way hitting tango down node bitcoin investments with deadlines(!). Hard fork is whats serial coin developers and miners do. Collect bitcoins. Sounds like intranel shill for me ...

Whatyafak was 51% serial attacks of 2018 - that was so called 51% attacks, now we know THE PROBLEM it is called GREED. 51% greed attacks
ovcijisir

Activity: 1232
Merit: 208

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:34:27 PM

~
~

~

I am just pointing to a problem. I mentioned this coin because it affects me directly, being owner of some CREA coins.

I believe that there are more coins with same fate, so Cryptopia need to consider this...

BTW. if you don't own a shitcoin what are you doing on Cryptopia thread anyway.

This exchange was well known for having large number of shitcoins. That was their main value in comparison to other exchanges.

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  

Jump to: