Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:15:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195056 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:23:54 PM

faucet good source for newbie like me, i think gambling is best source of bitcoin cause for trading and cloud mining i has not had a lot of capital

Well as a newbie before I started from faucets too. Its a good training ground to expand your horizon. Slowly you will learn other means  of income opportunity with bitcoin.

Today most of my bitcoins comes from trading then signature campaign.Bitcoin tech me how to trade cryptocurrencies. It opens me to these new opportunity to earn.

Open for Campaigns
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:30:34 PM

faucet good source for newbie like me, i think gambling is best source of bitcoin cause for trading and cloud mining i has not had a lot of capital

Well as a newbie before I started from faucets too. Its a good training ground to expand your horizon. Slowly you will learn other means  of income opportunity with bitcoin.

Today most of my bitcoins comes from trading then signature campaign.Bitcoin tech me how to trade cryptocurrencies. It opens me to these new opportunity to earn.

Real for me its Signature Campaign too . At this very moment Im only depending my profits in signature campaign it is really helpful and legit. Signature Campaign helps me alot so I can invest and do gambling using what I earned in Signature Campaigns before. So signature Campaign must be add in voting section.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 03:44:34 PM

all wrong!
faucets are never a good source of bitcoin even for newbies. any person in the world in any country no matter where it is can earn a lot more than faucets with the time they waste on claiming them if they use the smallest job in the real world. and on top of that you are filling your wallet with lots of small inputs called dust which you have to pay a big ass fee for spending them.

also gambling is not a source for earning bitcoin, you have to have bitcoin to gamble and there is always risks when you do because it is based on luck.

and i think there is no need to even talk about cloudmining when they are all scams.

you are wrong

I see you talk about things you do not know about.
Dust do not exist if you have a xapo wallet
Dust do not exist because you can set your faucet income with boxes like faucet box or other similar boxes.

Do not think at the place other people...they are tall enough.
They are tall enough to know about waste of time...
Waste of time is reading wrong things here on this forum...(lol)

triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:59:53 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
may be is trading , trade is very fast get more profit
but i am still phase faucet , i am a newbie and study hard about bitcoin in this forum
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:11:08 PM

For me since i am just earnings few bitcoisn in signature campaign i working in my own blog i am just using the free hosting in blogger and bought a cheap domain .. its been few months that my blog are giving me as passive income just make content every day.. i use bitcoin adnetworks.. to earn bitcoin and other adnetwork that you can earn usd but i just convert it into bitcoin because there is more potencial your money to be grow..

Make crypto as your bank.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:16:54 PM

For me since i am just earnings few bitcoisn in signature campaign i working in my own blog i am just using the free hosting in blogger and bought a cheap domain .. its been few months that my blog are giving me as passive income just make content every day.. i use bitcoin adnetworks.. to earn bitcoin and other adnetwork that you can earn usd but i just convert it into bitcoin because there is more potencial your money to be grow..
I have to agree with you. This is how I make mine as well. And offering advice on a blog is very lucrative if you have alot of people who visits it frequently.
Haven't heard of adnetworks though. Will have to do more research into that as that could be another avenue of revenue. Wink
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:22:28 PM

all wrong!
faucets are never a good source of bitcoin even for newbies. any person in the world in any country no matter where it is can earn a lot more than faucets with the time they waste on claiming them if they use the smallest job in the real world. and on top of that you are filling your wallet with lots of small inputs called dust which you have to pay a big ass fee for spending them.

That is if you frequently withdraw your bitcoin dusts,  of course you need to gather them first before withdrawing.  And faucet have this thing called affiliate, where it can give you a  huge amount of satoshi every hour if you have build your group.

also gambling is not a source for earning bitcoin, you have to have bitcoin to gamble and there is always risks when you do because it is based on luck.

I agree in this, gambling is not a source of earning unless you use multiple accounts to claim their freebies and that is subject to account ban.

and i think there is no need to even talk about cloudmining when they are all scams.

Not all cloudmining is scam.  There are some legit but it will take long time before you can have your ROI, so not a good source of bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:24:20 PM

Im making my blogs too on how newbies can start using bitcoin. I am helping them start making their way into bitcoin and they are helping me too on my way of earning. I think This is my passive income .

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:32:37 PM

Yes faucets can be good only in one way when you just start to introduce yourself with bitcoin or when you registered here and you need to kill your first month at least somehow while you will get your first rank as newbie here and find some campaign.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 06:52:41 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 08:24:28 PM by deisik

Not all cloudmining is scam.  There are some legit but it will take long time before you can have your ROI, so not a good source of bitcoin.

They may well be the same scams, though more thorough disguised. Unless you actually earned decent profits from such sites, there is no reason to think that they are not scams too. They may just be more canny and crafty than the rest of the pack by telling you fables about constantly increasing difficulty, block halvings and things like these. They can even pay something to some of their "miners", but the end result inevitably remains the same...

Namely, the loss of money

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 07:03:17 PM

Im making my blogs too on how newbies can start using bitcoin. I am helping them start making their way into bitcoin and they are helping me too on my way of earning. I think This is my passive income .

Well that is good for those who can actually write, and at the same time helping newbies about bitcoins.   Do you post your referrals on faucet there?  You should have because it is another way of passive income while earning from ads displayed in there.  Mostly this newcomer will sign in and solve faucet for a while until they got the concept of BTC.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:12:21 PM

I believe that the time you will lose in this can be much better used in other activities. The gains in faucets are extremely low, don't kid yourself about it. There are much better ways like doing designs, signature campaigns, translations... You just have to do your own research.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:19:10 PM

I have to agree with you. This is how I make mine as well. And offering advice on a blog is very lucrative if you have alot of people who visits it frequently.
Haven't heard of adnetworks though. Will have to do more research into that as that could be another avenue of revenue. Wink
making money with blog is better way of earning but with that we have to think for other sources too so we will be able to earn a full pledged income for our life and for our family. I also have a blog and even a website but I do not think that it is enough for to earn fully so I also do some trade for earning for my life.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:46:17 PM

Maybe offering your skills for bitcoin. If you have any computer skills like coding, hacking, making graphics earning a few coins should be easy. Trading also can be profitable but it requires some skill.
Just stay away from HYIP and cloud mining.  Wink

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:30:51 PM

Real for me its Signature Campaign too . At this very moment Im only depending my profits in signature campaign it is really helpful and legit. Signature Campaign helps me alot so I can invest and do gambling using what I earned in Signature Campaigns before. So signature Campaign must be add in voting section.
but to me i think the income of signature campaign is not a good profit, as signature campaign can give you little income may be enough for your pocket money, therefor you need to invest some of your money in alt coins also.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:36:54 PM

Cloud Mining has been proved to be just a scam si I'm going to say no to that one certainly (there are only 1-2 websites maybe that are legit). Now it depends on what you want, I mean if you want a steady income then you can start your own Bitcoin business and earn lots of money out of it. If you want to get some bucks occasionally, gambling with faucets and bonuses might be an option.
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 05:43:20 AM

For me the main source of my bitcoin is on trading (altcoins).,
I tried gambling a couple of times but it doesn't work for me,
though i know some people who are really lucky in gambling (dice game)...
I'm also into hyip's and doublers i joined a few just taking risk ....
But trading is best for me for it made me good profit started low capital and for me it has low risk....

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:21:56 AM

Mining is unlimited. You can always have Bitcoin thanks to mining. People nowadays spend money to invest in some junk projects and gambling without thinking wisely about what it can bring to them and what advantages they may have. Putting all your capital to build your own mining system is always the best way which can help you to collect Bitcoin forever.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:14:09 AM

We have many option out there we can make bitcoin but every thing is risky. In this world every thing is risky particularly in business but in that my best option is trading because here we need to have you own skills and you need to predict yourself and it completely based on your skills though you lost also it won't bother you much.

Other than trading you need to invest lot money to make money you need to re compound it to make good money, but even with gambling also too risky. But my vote goes to trading only.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:00:04 AM

Mining is unlimited. You can always have Bitcoin thanks to mining. People nowadays spend money to invest in some junk projects and gambling without thinking wisely about what it can bring to them and what advantages they may have. Putting all your capital to build your own mining system is always the best way which can help you to collect Bitcoin forever.

I don't think it is correct to say that we can always have Bitcoin thanks to mining.

To get profits in mining you need cheap electricity and a lot of capital as initial investment to buy mining equipment, a few thousand dollars in the very least. And you should have a technical expertise and competence in that field if you don't want your investment go down the drain in the end. Mining has been a tough business for a few years already, so it is definitely not for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: