Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143286 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

Ok this rakeback integrated to the site is awesome!!
Normally rakeback is something you CAN have but only through other shady websites xD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 04:26:29 PM

* investing - when your investments are being wagered, you earn XP

How is this calculated/how does this work? I've had 0.1 BTC invested @ leverage 10 for the last two months, and it still shows I am level 1 with 0 EXP. Surely enough was wagered to give me at least 0.0001 EXP?

My username is "Dark" if that helps.

Edit: Just found the checkbox to allow investing to award EXP. Seems kind of pointless to have people allow it?
Got my EXP now, though it would be good to know how it's calculated.

Hi,

yes, it's opt-in. Here's why: I felt revealing that a person is an investor without this person's knowledge would not be ok. Investments is a "private data", as opposed to all bets, which are public. So if you spot a person with high level, but very little wagered - it's an investor. Especially if this person suddenly jumped to level 16 :-)

That's why it's opt-in. To help privacy a bit.

Here's how it's calculated:

Code:
xp = investment_wagered / leverage

We calculate this for every investment you have (or had). investment_wagered is the amount players wagered using your investment. Suppose your investment makes 50% of the bankroll and players wagered 100 BTC, then your investment_wagered = 50 BTC.

With referrals it's even easier, you get:

Code:
xp = 0.01 * wagered_by_your_referrals

I will definitely add these explanations to the site.

Cheers,
Ethan

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:12:34 AM

So how much rakeback do we get on each 1 btc wagered? You did not mentoned any number here. You just saying that it keep raising depends on your level. And how about if someone started long time ago before there is even have level function? Will it accumulated from before and keep on counting until now?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

Hi,

yes, it's opt-in. Here's why: I felt revealing that a person is an investor without this person's knowledge would not be ok. Investments is a "private data", as opposed to all bets, which are public. So if you spot a person with high level, but very little wagered - it's an investor. Especially if this person suddenly jumped to level 16 :-)

That's why it's opt-in. To help privacy a bit.

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Here's how it's calculated:

Code:
xp = investment_wagered / leverage

We calculate this for every investment you have (or had). investment_wagered is the amount players wagered using your investment. Suppose your investment makes 50% of the bankroll and players wagered 100 BTC, then your investment_wagered = 50 BTC.

investment_wagered is based on your leveraged investment, correct? So that means that you can't get more EXP by using leverage? Is there a reason for not allowing leveraged investments to gain more EXP, as the investment_wagered would be larger.

Isn't rakeback -EV for you (not talking about investors)? You take 20% commission on profits, which if the expected return = actual return, you would get only 20% of the house edge, but you would be paying 30% of the house edge to players. If a huge whale comes and wagers a lot, wouldn't this/couldn't this be unsustainable?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:36:00 AM

So how much rakeback do we get on each 1 btc wagered? You did not mentoned any number here. You just saying that it keep raising depends on your level. And how about if someone started long time ago before there is even have level function? Will it accumulated from before and keep on counting until now?

Go to the bonuses page and you will find the answer of your question about how much rakeback you get.
Here is the example of mine :

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

Go to the bonuses page and you will find the answer of your question about how much rakeback you get.

In terms of people who wagered before, like myself (I'm sitting at around 92 coins wagered), the rakeback is not retro-active.  Meaning only coins wagered from here on will count.  The exception being that any users that wagered over 1 BTC go their appropriate levels' rakeback for 1 coin wagered.  But that's it.  Gotta keep playing. Wink
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:00:07 AM

rakeback  Grin

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:07:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/I1iOhH7.jpg

In terms of people who wagered before, like myself (I'm sitting at around 92 coins wagered), the rakeback is not retro-active.  Meaning only coins wagered from here on will count.  The exception being that any users that wagered over 1 BTC go their appropriate levels' rakeback for 1 coin wagered.  But that's it.  Gotta keep playing. Wink

Yeah so this just counted from now on, it is not accumulated from last time or even fro the start you wagering. This is what i do want to know. And about the level, just wondering how much will be added on each level going. Should give more payout to attract more big whale here, like giving 1 btc on the one who hit 100 btc wagered or anything like that Grin. This will get combo prizes
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

I like the new features which have been appearing for the last few days.
And for some reason the site does seem to have more zip to it now.
Which is always a welcomed addition to updates. Wink

Great job Ethan_NX and the Yolodice crew! Smiley
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

Wahou wahou wahou

Ok guys I've been out for about a month or two and when I come back...
Damn do you even sleep Ethan?
I mean those are serious big developments you've made! That's putting Yolo Dice directly in the first dice sites available that I know. It's really impressive to see how it all grows, great work Yolo team Cheesy

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

I like the way their create autoplayer. It has a bunch of setting that most gambling sites aren't have it. We can implement even a complicated strategy in it. And the roll speed is very good too.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:40:08 PM

Hello, I'm trying to claim some free BTCs from your faucet, but it says my balance must be zero (and it's zero at this moment).

Why can't I claim from the faucet?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sir_lanka

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:10:23 PM

Hello, I'm trying to claim some free BTCs from your faucet, but it says my balance must be zero (and it's zero at this moment).

I think investments counts as balance, if that is the problem.
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

Faucet can be claimed when your balance is zero. Maybe you have invested your balance in website. Which mean you don't have 0 satoshi in your account. Therefore, can't claim faucets.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:03:36 AM

I like the way their create autoplayer. It has a bunch of setting that most gambling sites aren't have it. We can implement even a complicated strategy in it. And the roll speed is very good too.

Yup, that's the excess yolodice in providing the best service to all our customers who play in it. But indeed to be able to get an advantage we should want to work hard, because without the hard work everything will be a mess. So, be someone who could be better and don't ever think that profits in gambling is good luck. All the benefits you can get in a can as well in thinking about the game, and very friendley autoplayer in yolodice. So, be best to can benefit fair

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Faucet can be claimed when your balance is zero. Maybe you have invested your balance in website. Which mean you don't have 0 satoshi in your account. Therefore, can't claim faucets.

Ok, so that is it... Thanks for your replies.

Would be nice to be able to claim on faucet even with an active investment, I let here my suggestion to YoloDice owner.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

Would be nice to be able to claim on faucet even with an active investment, I let here my suggestion to YoloDice owner.  Smiley
I agree with you. Investments freeze your money, so you don't have anything to play with. The faucet gives so little that the owners wouldn't lose anything by allowing investors to claim a few satoshi. I see no reason why they faucet should be blocked.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Wouldn't be logical or beneficial for the site ^^

You could claim faucet, gamble a bit and as soon as you've been a bit lucky invest the money.
You do that all the time and in a few weeks the site is ruined :p

Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:14:42 AM

Hope we will have another wagering contest soon Smiley
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

investment_wagered is based on your leveraged investment, correct? So that means that you can't get more EXP by using leverage? Is there a reason for not allowing leveraged investments to gain more EXP, as the investment_wagered would be larger.

Isn't rakeback -EV for you (not talking about investors)? You take 20% commission on profits, which if the expected return = actual return, you would get only 20% of the house edge, but you would be paying 30% of the house edge to players. If a huge whale comes and wagers a lot, wouldn't this/couldn't this be unsustainable?

You are right, when calculating the XP the effect of leverage is nullified. First, this was done to provide balance between how players and investors level-up. Second, you could see it like this: investors provide funds for the bankroll. The site rewards investors not for the risk level they chose, but for the amount they put into balance.

You are right regarding EV too. We've just implemented rakeback and see how it goest and how people use it. Right now we (owners) fund it from our commission. I am going to propose some ways to fund the rakeback pretty soon. Two natural solutions are: 1. increase our commission to be able to sustain rakeback in the long term, 2. or fund rakeback directly from bankroll. Whichever we choose, investors will be notified in advance. Right now I am leaning towards (2).

I agree with you. Investments freeze your money, so you don't have anything to play with. The faucet gives so little that the owners wouldn't lose anything by allowing investors to claim a few satoshi. I see no reason why they faucet should be blocked.

It keeps popping up:  invested coins count as "balance" for faucet purposes. It protects agains the following: open investment (balance is zero) & claim faucet & close investment & open investment (balance is zero again) & claim faucet.... This way you could systematically claim faucet available to you.

I keep thinking how to solve this. I think it would be really cool to allow investors to use the faucet to play a bit. Just judging from how the faucet is currently being used and how creative some players are finding ways to empty it, the simplest solution might not be the best one.

If you have any ideas - tell me!

Wahou wahou wahou

Ok guys I've been out for about a month or two and when I come back...
Damn do you even sleep Ethan?
I mean those are serious big developments you've made! That's putting Yolo Dice directly in the first dice sites available that I know. It's really impressive to see how it all grows, great work Yolo team Cheesy

Thanks! Now we are ready for more players!

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: