Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:06:52 AM

Can someone reputable with posts outside of BCC threads let us all know truthfully if this is a scam. There is nothing concrete, and you can't find anything.

The op got tagged for running a ponzi scheme. Isnt it obvious this is a pump and dump scheme anytime it could go down to shit.

It wont get listed in polo and bittrex they know what is the future of this scam.

LOL>> Tongue Tongue Tongue You better BUY now.. BCC is the next BTC soon!!

Sorry but id rather buy stratis with a new tech to offee than an obvious scam. Im not a greedy person

cant go wrong with stratis!
cointech77

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:44:37 AM

Can someone reputable with posts outside of BCC threads let us all know truthfully if this is a scam. There is nothing concrete, and you can't find anything.

The op got tagged for running a ponzi scheme. Isnt it obvious this is a pump and dump scheme anytime it could go down to shit.

It wont get listed in polo and bittrex they know what is the future of this scam.

LOL>> Tongue Tongue Tongue You better BUY now.. BCC is the next BTC soon!!

Sorry but id rather buy stratis with a new tech to offee than an obvious scam. Im not a greedy person

STRATIS IS NOW GOING DOWN Grin Grin Grin
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:31:27 AM

If I give my BCC account referral link to someone, where do they enter it ? Should they enter it in the "Sponsor' box when their account is originally registered ?

Sponsor URL you have to open in new tab you can see  Bitconnect registration page with your username filled in sponsor Box after registration completed sponsor can't change.
Remember: Sponsor Bonus applied when  your referral invest in Bitconnect Lending.

I can't find that, can you provide a link ?

understand now
just copy the sponsor from header after login and past in browser url like https://bitconnect.co/?ref=bitcoinkap the link auto redirect to the registration page with auto fill sponsor. thanks bitconnect BCC

So, for example, if my user name is "CryptoKing" then when my friend registers on the site for the first time he has to type in "CryptoKing" into the Sponsor box, is that correct ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

I have been a very cautious investor in this project and have approached it with the view that I could lose everything invested, particularly since it doesn't seem to have your usual crypto-crowd following, it's been a punt essentially, but I must say that I have been very pleasantly surprised and have made an excellent return SO FAR, let's hope that this continues but of course nothing is guaranteed in crypto, I could just as easily have lost big $$ on almost every coin I have ever bought as most of them exhibit extreme price movements, certainly in the early days of their development.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
coinzvm

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:21:36 PM

If I give my BCC account referral link to someone, where do they enter it ? Should they enter it in the "Sponsor' box when their account is originally registered ?

Sponsor URL you have to open in new tab you can see  Bitconnect registration page with your username filled in sponsor Box after registration completed sponsor can't change.
Remember: Sponsor Bonus applied when  your referral invest in Bitconnect Lending.

I can't find that, can you provide a link ?

understand now
just copy the sponsor from header after login and past in browser url like https://bitconnect.co/?ref=bitcoinkap the link auto redirect to the registration page with auto fill sponsor. thanks bitconnect BCC

So, for example, if my user name is "CryptoKing" then when my friend registers on the site for the first time he has to type in "CryptoKing" into the Sponsor box, is that correct ?

Yes exactly or you can copy whole sponsor url from bitconnect header after login and past in browser url.
ICOindex.com

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

You are correct... Pump and Dump scheme.

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
monopolyman0323

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

I agree that is more likely a scam than not. However, anyone that bought during the ICO can cash out now with 5.5x their investment. Anyone that doesn't at least cash out their initial investment is just being greedy.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:52:50 PM

You are correct... Pump and Dump scheme.

Ok copy paste your post to hundreds of altcoins here in this section and not only bitconnectcoin you have an ico site but you do not know how the altcoin business works better close your business and name yourself idiot

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
emeraldforce

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

I just bet another BTC on Bitconnect Coin. In the past I have been burned by Butterfly, KNC, cryptsy amongst many other BTC/altcoin/scams/exchanges/ICO deals etc. On the other hand I have also won big with others BTC/LTC ICO's startups etc. Something tells me this one (BCC) is ok and if not I will live on to fight another day. One thing I personally try to do to manage this nasty crypto habit i have acquired is don't bet what you cannot afford to lose. With that said Happy New Year everybody!

This was my quote from NYE. Well I have certainly been enjoying reading this thread. My wish for everyone here is to have as happy of a new year as I am having!
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

I just bet another BTC on Bitconnect Coin. In the past I have been burned by Butterfly, KNC, cryptsy amongst many other BTC/altcoin/scams/exchanges/ICO deals etc. On the other hand I have also won big with others BTC/LTC ICO's startups etc. Something tells me this one (BCC) is ok and if not I will live on to fight another day. One thing I personally try to do to manage this nasty crypto habit i have acquired is don't bet what you cannot afford to lose. With that said Happy New Year everybody!

My wish for everyone here is to have as happy of a new year as I am having!
Yet a lot of surprises to see this year and in coming year the holders of BTC will be happy with the increase in difficulty of consensus. I hope BCC will be next Monero in coming week... who knows...?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

emeraldforce

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

My wish for everyone here is to have as happy of a new year as I am having!
Yet a lot of surprises to see this year and in coming year the holders of BTC will be happy with the increase in difficulty of consensus. I hope BCC will be next Monero in coming week... who knows...?

Yes please! Monero is at around 0.01659 BTC/ $19 USD right now if I have the right moniker Monero/XMR? It would  be a very good year if BCC performed that well moving forward in 2017.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

This was my quote from NYE. Well I have certainly been enjoying reading this thread. My wish for everyone here is to have as happy of a new year as I am having!
So you have more than quadruple your investment. Good luck to everybody!

I also have the same experience every month a new update and development are laid out,people are doubting if Bitconnectcoin can be listed in Poloniex or Bitrrexx,remember this is one of the fastest development coin,they;ve got on coinmarketcap 25th place in a short span of 4 months so I believe they can ..

P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

Who donate this wallet ?

0.12 BTC 1L4gdaKJennQeLQFFnNSDuxP1Bg9paa4N5

Created a new wallet for the BCC community v.2.0
I put all the links in it

BCC wallet v.2.0 GUI all in One

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

heh..... what ?
emeraldforce

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

Who donate this wallet ?

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

heh..... what ?

Here is the link to download new wallet:

https://github.com/bccwallet/BitConnectWalletV2.0
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:15:32 PM

Who donate this wallet ?

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

heh..... what ?

Thanks for donate Smiley

emeraldforce

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:18:40 PM

Who donate this wallet ?

Add new Design

Add
Official website

Add all link to download
-windows
-mac
-linux
-android

Add All Exchange
-BCC Exchange official
-Livecoin
-Novaexchange
-Coinexchange

Add
-Coinmarketcap

Add Social
-Twitter
-Facebook

Add
-Explorer

Add
-Official Pool Mining

Add
-Bitcointalk Thread

Check Video

heh..... what ?

Thanks for donate Smiley

It was a no brainer. It is an awesome wallet! Its everything you need for BCC right at your fingertips! Thanks! Smiley
bitconnectcoin (OP)

Activity: 145

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:20:29 AM

BitConnect Coin Now at WorldCoinIndex : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitconnectcoin
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

BitConnect Coin Now at WorldCoinIndex : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitconnectcoin
Congratulation , we are now moving ahead , hope to see BCC on major exchanges too.
price is surging high with volume..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:31:16 AM

Congratulation , we are now moving ahead , hope to see BCC on major exchanges too.
price is surging high with volume..
They are really on the rise,a;so like their youtube videos these are solid proof that adoption is ongoing they have Vietnam and Indonesia community and I saw one guy applying to be a representative,probably for europe community

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:50:36 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:09:32 AM by DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Well I see Nova is not listed on worldcoinindex and a request was sent: ^^ but Bitcoinconnect has been trading in the top 5 of the bitcoin usually every day on nova

NovaExchange BCC to Bitcoin Market
NovaExchange BCC to Litecoin Market
NovaExchange BCC to DOGE Market

Also trade volume on Coinhills (coinmarketcap ^^^)>> https://www.coinhills.com/market/bcc/novaexchange/

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: