Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want to do a Baikal Groupbuy?  (Read 29813 times)
maxfunky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:15:00 AM

I wanna buy this too plz  Roll Eyes
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

Maaaan they are fast. I had luck with customs here in germany as well (I'd gave them the correct amounts maybe that's the reason).

The Item was picked up on 24 jan. and right now delivered to my door.

Congrats Baikal !

Can't await to end office day and start to play with it.

regards

lucasan123

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

jst buying one!
baiakalminer  are you sleeping now in china? it'+8 hour there?

alucard20724

Activity: 703
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:20:01 PM

Very nice people, very polite, and told me about the upcoming offer for the group buy.  They are going to try and get an even bigger discount for the next group buy. 

what is the upcoming offer?
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

jst buying one!
baiakalminer  are you sleeping now in china? it'+8 hour there?

They are still on holiday until next week.  You can email them directly if you need an immediate response.  They are very helpful.
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

Very nice people, very polite, and told me about the upcoming offer for the group buy.  They are going to try and get an even bigger discount for the next group buy. 

Baikal will be telling the forum about the updates to this group buy next week.  If you want more details right now you can reach out to them directly through email and they can tell you the details for the group buy.  They are still on holiday, but they were replying to me this week.  Workaholics over there at Baikal! LOL
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:02:50 PM

Baikal will be telling the forum about the updates to this group buy next week.  If you want more details right now you can reach out to them directly through email and they can tell you the details for the group buy.  They are still on holiday, but they were replying to me this week.  Workaholics over there at Baikal! LOL

I am working directly with Baikal now, stay tuned for the second groupbuy and announcement

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Shurko

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

I might also be interested in buying a few mini miners. It does though depend on the discount and the overall price.
isoneguy

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:34:00 PM

They were basically offering the miner with free shipping. It was $299 to purchase one to my location, vs 300+ shipping on their website.

They also were still discounted orders on the 2nd when I spoke with them last...long past the end of the group buy. Very kind of them.

With the next group buy perhaps I'll be able to purchase more Cheesy

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:44:11 PM

Sweet. Guess i'll also wait fro group buy. Anything happening on that front?

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:05:21 PM

Just wanted to note that I just purchased a few Quads from them over email this past weekend.
Already have tracking, and its stating delivery time from CHN -> USA is three business days.

I didn't even know about the group buy, but was afforded the 10% discount and an allowance for customs.
Pretty good CS off the line!

I've seen the posts on Reddit re: 28nm Baikal ASICs, but delivery looks to be Q3/Q4 2017 if that.
https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/5rsv6c/baikalminer_new_28nm_chip_do_not_buy_the_40nm/

I'm okay with 280 Day ROI given we might see a run on Dash.
20% Returns are +1 in my book.
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:52:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 02:26:26 AM by isoneguy

Yeah, baikal is quick and efficient...pinidea is really hard to get in touch with and slow to ship.

They did reply eventually though I'll report back on the process.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

i want to buy baikal pls PM me and i live in turkey is this problem ? i mean do u send the to Turkey
isoneguy

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:33:33 PM

i want to buy baikal pls PM me and i live in turkey is this problem ? i mean do u send the to Turkey

baikal sends worldwide.

contact them directly through skype: baikalminer
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:06:38 AM

Just wanted to note that I just purchased a few Quads from them over email this past weekend.
Already have tracking, and its stating delivery time from CHN -> USA is three business days.

I didn't even know about the group buy, but was afforded the 10% discount and an allowance for customs.

I've seen the posts on Reddit re: 28nm Baikal ASICs, but delivery looks to be Q3/Q4 2017 if that.
https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/5rsv6c/baikalminer_new_28nm_chip_do_not_buy_the_40nm/

love the feedback

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

love the feedback

Baikal did something similar for me also.  I contacted them last week while they were still on vacation.  To my surprise I received a reply right away.  They extended the group buy price to me also.  I paid them and I had a tracking number right away.  The A900 arrived today and it is up and mining.  It is pretty quiet, certainly good for home mining.  I am still getting familiar with the UI which seems very feature rich. 

Fortunately there are videos online how to set this miner up.  The default password to login is: baikal
So when you fire it up and need to get into the miner that is what mine was set to. 

Definitely 2 thumbs WAY UP for Baikal.  Working over the holiday, processed my order immediately, shipped immediately.  The miner so far is a nice surprise.  I am looking forward to figuring out how the profit switch works with this miner.  If this miner works well for me I will want to get more of these.  Very nice.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 02:49:15 AM

o hey man thanks for the link as i was JUST on the fence getting in on the 2nd group buy here as i figure these machines have been out long enough that new chips SHOULD be soon. Of course on the site none of the 3 products lists the nm process they are using, and now that i hear its 40 i may just wait it out ;p i truly believe they will max out like other ASIC at 16/14 soon, and 28 should be close if not ready(but they need to rid old machines b4 mentioning) tho at 300$ for the smaller miner the risk is so minimal it may just still be easily worth it! Smiley
the power draw also cant be beat for those of use that host in our homes tho, very tempting...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
baikal

Activity: 129

www.baikalminer.com

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:54:11 PM

Dear All,

After the first successful Group-buy which was planned to end at the beginning of the holiday of Chinese New Year, then extended to the end of holiday, and then to now. some frined just come to know now...

Thank you very much to all of you for the trust on baikal, very happy to see your satisfactions. We will always attempt to be better and better in the future.

Now, we officially announce that we will take out 200units more for this group-buy(10% discount), discount will invalid after sold out.

Some answers:
- For delivery, Yes, worldwide. Usually will use DHL/UPS, (Russia specifically use S.F.Express), other remote district can be sent by EMS. Shipping charge please contact to us and provide your purchase quantity and detailed address.
- Video guide for installing Baikal mini: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FyeZr-Y95w
                                           quad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z8QxuULLlU
                                           Giant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shybNOibvX8
- As Bittawn mentioned, We will launch another Group-buy for Giant soon.

Contact informtion please check as listing below.
(Kindly note our official skype is "baikalminer")

Any questions, simply drop your email to us.

Best regards.
Baikal

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
baikal

Activity: 129

www.baikalminer.com

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

First off all, check if that skype is our official baikal skype account.  Cheesy

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
Longsnowsm

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Thanks again Baikal for supporting this forum and Bittawn for setting this up! 

Just a reminder to everyone if you purchased a miner through this group buy and are happy with the transaction then please remember to post a positive feedback and a positive trust review.  This trust rating helps us all to know if it is safe to transact with other members of the forum. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: