Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want to do a Baikal Groupbuy?  (Read 29810 times)
subwoofer12

Activity: 251
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:17:27 AM

Selling 1 of my 10 Baikal Giants if anyone is interested. Used for excactly 1 month. I started mining on nicehash with it on 07.03.2017. Will ship with original box and all cables that came with. The unit is running perfectly and have been stable at 35C since i baught the item.

- Selling due to personal descision. (need some extra money fast)  Cheesy  Wink

Im based in Bergen, Norway btw.

pm if you are interested with a price you feel comfortable with. I dont want to rip someone off. Maybe some of the older members here can help me figure out a price...?

Yours Quake

I'm curious if anyone legitimately paid this much lmao

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quakenet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Selling 1 of my 10 Baikal Giants if anyone is interested. Used for excactly 1 month. I started mining on nicehash with it on 07.03.2017. Will ship with original box and all cables that came with. The unit is running perfectly and have been stable at 35C since i baught the item.

- Selling due to personal descision. (need some extra money fast)  Cheesy  Wink

Im based in Bergen, Norway btw.

pm if you are interested with a price you feel comfortable with. I dont want to rip someone off. Maybe some of the older members here can help me figure out a price...?

Yours Quake

I'm curious if anyone legitimately paid this much lmao

[/quote]

Well I wish you luck in finding a buyer Tongue

You can purchase them new off Alibaba for $2400
[/quote]

This is wrong...  all sellers at alibaba is sold out of miners

Thanks for sharing my inbox message.

@ Bittawm: Do you know the new asking price for the new batch that is coming out soon? Is there going to be a group buy or are they going to sell within 28 secs like the pandaminers sold?
subwoofer12

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:34:10 AM

@ Bittawm: Do you know the new asking price for the new batch that is coming out soon?

Why do you care? I thought you already had a buyer.. unless you were lying Cheesy

I just found a buyer at my asking price.

Quakenet

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:43:25 AM

@ Bittawm: Do you know the new asking price for the new batch that is coming out soon?

Why do you care? I thought you already had a buyer.. unless you were lying Cheesy

I just found a buyer at my asking price.

Why did you pm me and ask to buy if you can get them for 2400 usd at alibaba... That doesnt make any sense. Good luck buying of alibaba Subwoofer12. So many trolls in here.

subwoofer12

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:01:41 AM

Why did you pm me and ask to buy if you can get them for 2400 usd at alibaba... That doesnt make any sense. Good luck buying of alibaba Subwoofer12. So many trolls in here.

So, in other words you're admitting to blatantly lying that someone offered you $5000

How does that not make sense? I PMed you requesting a price because you never mentioned what you were asking in your post

I'm not trolling you, I'm embarrassing you
Quakenet

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

So, in other words you're admitting to blatantly lying that someone offered you $5000

How does that not make sense? I PMed you requesting a price because you never mentioned what you were asking in your post

I'm not trolling you, I'm embarrassing you

Well I was going to buy new, I just talked to Baikal and they told me they would have a new batch in 2 to 5 weeks
I'll make my starting offer 2000 USD, I'm flexible on that price though

If we do trade, I'd like to use Monbux as escrow
I'm willing to pay for the cost of shipping to miner to me and escrow fees
You can purchase them new off Alibaba for $2400

Quess you never mentioned a price huh?

I already sold the unit for 5k usd. Good luck buying of alibaba Subwoofer12. lol
subwoofer12

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:29:53 AM

I already sold the unit for 5k usd.

Well I'm quite surprised anyone in the right state of mind would pay that

If Dash price drops even slightly, you would never get a ROI after that expense
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:27:41 PM

i sold 4 giants for 5k EUR each Wink
Quakenet

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

Dont tell Subwoofer12. He wont believe you  Grin
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

That probably was during DASH pump
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

I would expect Giant price will stay same. As DASH is now going down and x11 minning is not that profitable to ask much more than it's priced. Quad might increase in price as it's better buy than Giant.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

Anyone manage to get a baikal 300 this last go around? Seems they are out yet again. Lag was bad. Probably sold out before the English page was redone.

Annoying, having no notice Sad

The page I tried today (new) anyway....assuming it is just NOT a page re-do only. Lag was bad enough I assumed they sold out ..but not sure

others?

Also only thing on the page was 300mh baikal for 800 bucks and limited to 2 only

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:52:30 AM

They appear to be editing the webpage...Usually they send out product notices to their members.

We should be receiving an email here shortly.

The product page is recent(as in the past 12 hours)...so nobody has one of the cube miners yet.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:16:14 AM

They appear to be editing the webpage...Usually they send out product notices to their members.

We should be receiving an email here shortly.

The product page is recent(as in the past 12 hours)...so nobody has one of the cube miners yet.

I was just told this by baikal skype...but also told basically they will just announce on the web site.

The last time they sent out the email to all me, according to the date/time it was 1/2 day after the miners sold out Smiley

Thus outside of China, it is gonna be damn tough

The page now shows a 300mh for 800 usd at 120 watts...thus 5 month ROI kinda sorta...so with x11 and next batch of A900 baikals I suppose and
dash difficulty/ all X11 coin difficulty  flying up and the prices going down...you likely will easily ROI in a year ..and it makes a nice toy
but on MY expectations of a 33% bump in the price of an A900 from $2350 to say around $3,200 bucks and
of course the corresponding further slam up in difficulty on x11 stuff. eh....not gonna get too worked up about not getting any.

Well, more of a toy at that point and I'll wait and pick one up used or just watch the feeding frenzy Smiley

It is starting to look like (imho) with scrypt prices and x11 prices and the corresponding rise in difficulty for both
that the bitmain L3's I got will be my 'deal' for 2017... I usually manage 1 score a year, me thinks that was it..
.you can't fall into the head of the line all the time on these asic miner unicorn herds...don't ya know Smiley

Anyway, my view of unicorns....I bag'd some.....now they went on vacation again Smiley Will accumulate some crypto and hold and hunt some
more this fall maybe? (good to have goals) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
frozenfame

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:18:06 AM

I just got the following response on skype.

"any new message will be in the website
 Im sorry, too long waiting time.
 our new products, open purchase channel next week."
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:22:03 AM

hmmmm any idea on what time a person would wait (china time) on the web site...i work nites in the usa I assume I should just sit on the www
site next week and play lottery at work Smiley

Like have they released before at a certain time of the day, end of the day, etc?

Good something to do at work .....although for you all doing cubicle work on China time a large shout out of 'score' when you get a baikal
may make your boss check your browsing history Smiley

stuff to do

frozenfame

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

hmmmm any idea on what time a person would wait (china time) on the web site...i work nites in the usa I assume I should just sit on the www
site next week and play lottery at work Smiley

Like have they released before at a certain time of the day, end of the day, etc?

Good something to do at work .....although for you all doing cubicle work on China time a large shout out of 'score' when you get a baikal
may make your boss check your browsing history Smiley

stuff to do

I think this is the only time I ever been happy that i work nightshift
isoneguy

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

I'm always happy to work nightshift...higher pay, less work==win/win

I think that "Next Week" would start (an hour ago or so) at the earliest on sunday morning.

I know someone who paid 4k ea for 3 of them...another case of "buying high and hoping for ROI".
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

I'm always happy to work nightshift...higher pay, less work==win/win

my 61st day in a row working Smiley easy work but still ....getting silly here at the job Smiley But all that OT Smiley

I/we should start a baikal page so sit and watch the site and pull the trigger for those who will sleep thru the baikal sales outside of China!

(naw, i wouldn't trust me neither) Smiley

isoneguy

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:33:12 AM

(naw, i wouldn't trust me neither) Smiley

Only as far as you'll let me throw you...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: