Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheAwkwardBrit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

I am a small time investor hoping to make it big over the next couple of years and I am currently diversified across a couple of different alt coins.

This one I am by far the most excited about. Can you imagine how much this could potentially grow over the next couple of years? Poswallet could be up there in volume with the likes of Bittrex & Poloniex, if the devs deliver on the features listed in the 2k17 road map.

Exciting times are ahead that is for sure!  Cheesy
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

tomorrow 20k sat for POSW... and vote for ADC that is a part of  BLOCKPOOL ICO or TEC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866437.0

and ADC stakes very well  Grin
If it keep rising with this rate,$1 is sure by the end of this month.Dividend is expected on 29th and that will push up the price 3x  Grin

whit current rise also 1USD is a joke... we can start aiming for higher price... 2digit number  Grin

I'm not selling under 10 - that's the plan at least
I am also holding for sure.POSW has been growing constantly and we must credit the dev team for making it a huge success.I wish I had bought more when price was low but anyway just bought few at 17000 Smiley yobit sometimes suck.
If we were on Poloniex or Bittrex, 50k would be the current price.
Doddolo

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

POSW is having a very impressive price rise! Wish i buy more a month ago.
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

POSW is having a very impressive price rise! Wish i buy more a month ago.

Pfft. Wish I wasn't so busy and on a break from Crypto when Bitbean emailed me about the ICO. I would have definitely bought .1 BTC worth but I was inactive at the time. It would be worth 12 BTC now, to add insult to injury the BTC price was at a low in Dec. 2016 and is quite high now. lol. Regret it almost as much as not mining or buying Bitcoin when I first heard about it in 2011. Nice to see it doing so well. Maybe I get lucky and it goes up to .01 and the little I somehow got for free will be worth a BTC. lol. I laugh because it's better for you than hating yourself for not buying POSW in the first ICO.

So, of course I came back while the price was still decently low and figured I'd missed my chance. To see it going up now, wow. Amazing. There is the occasional gem and this was it. I missed it again. One day, though. One day I will be on time on the right one.
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

Undecided Undecided i got 10000 posw when it started, and i sold them when it was 800 satoshis, i feel soooo bad for this. now it would be like ~1.5 BTC

anyway i will buy some just in case.
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:51:54 PM

Undecided Undecided i got 10000 posw when it started, and i sold them when it was 800 satoshis, i feel soooo bad for this. now it would be like ~1.5 BTC

i had 4000 sold 2000 to make money back... then sold another 1000 for 30$ now i wanna cry would made my first btc if i had kept
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

Just have few if these. I wish I buy more.
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

Yeah, I calculated that I would have bought 100k. The question that remains is when would I have sold out? I have no doubt that I would have sold most of that 100k long before it hit the current price. The crazy thing is that there is still a ton of room for it to climb. For all we know it could one day hit 1 mil sats or better.
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

People stop crying: sometimes we all make bad desicions, If I would know in 2009 that I could mine BTC every 10 minutes now I would be a Billioner.. You should better get some POSW now as for sure the price will soon be 1USD or even more
Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

People stop crying: sometimes we all make bad desicions, If I would know in 2009 that I could mine BTC every 10 minutes now I would be a Billioner.. You should better get some POSW now as for sure the price will soon be 1USD or even more

Sure. Anyone can say that, but that's not the same as being offered cheap Bitcoins and not buying them because you think they are a scam. I didn't even bother looking into it. I actually could have been an early miner. Same goes with POSW. I should have bought but I just didn't. I trusted POSWallet as a service already and just failed to capitalize. I was shortsighted. Not crying, though. Just glad to see POSW doing so well.

The question is, if you would have started mining BTC in 2009. Would you have held it long enough to become a billionaire? Most wouldn't. Most would have sold long before that. I know I would have. Shit, I probably would have sold out for 50k or so. There is no way anyone could have known that BTC would eventually be as valuable as it is now. The crazy thing is that there is definitely potential for BTC to reach much higher values. Same goes for POSW. I do agree, there is potential for 1 POSW to be worth 1 USD, but I would say there is a chance for it to be worth more too. POSW can introduce more services and I think they will. When they do? We will see further increases in value.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:58:07 PM

Sure. Anyone can say that, but that's not the same as being offered cheap Bitcoins and not buying them because you think they are a scam. I didn't even bother looking into it. I actually could have been an early miner. Same goes with POSW. I should have bought but I just didn't. I trusted POSWallet as a service already and just failed to capitalize. I was shortsighted. Not crying, though. Just glad to see POSW doing so well.

The question is, if you would have started mining BTC in 2009. Would you have held it long enough to become a billionaire? Most wouldn't. Most would have sold long before that. I know I would have. Shit, I probably would have sold out for 50k or so. There is no way anyone could have known that BTC would eventually be as valuable as it is now. The crazy thing is that there is definitely potential for BTC to reach much higher values. Same goes for POSW. I do agree, there is potential for 1 POSW to be worth 1 USD, but I would say there is a chance for it to be worth more too. POSW can introduce more services and I think they will. When they do? We will see further increases in value.

Btc 2009 was the first cryptocoin, we had no idea what it was but we now have experience and any coin could be the next bitcoin.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Cant believe u got 48 pages in this thread. Nobody seems to care that this coin is nothing more than a centralized cloud staking scam. Reminds me of profitcoin. U deposit money to a third-party online wallet and get nothing but staking premiums while risking to lose all if the wallet shuts down. How dumb should be ur daddy to let u use his lappie. If he didint show u how to turn on a lappie u wouldnt access bitcointalk and send ur familys money to a scam cloud staking wallet. Somebody should rename it to ponzi staking cloud.

Perryl

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:09:01 PM

Cant believe u got 48 pages in this thread. Nobody seems to care that this coin is nothing more than a centralized cloud staking scam. Reminds me of profitcoin. U deposit money to a third-party online wallet and get nothing but staking premiums while risking to lose all if the wallet shuts down. How dumb should be ur daddy to let u use his lappie. If he didint show u how to turn on a lappie u wouldnt access bitcointalk and send ur familys money to a scam cloud staking wallet. Somebody should rename it to ponzi staking cloud.

You really like salt.

Honestly, everything is a risk. Stop using exchanges then.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

thanks for outing yourself as salty idiot, ignored. one less missadvice i can overread here
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

POSW coin and wallet is totaly different things, If coin will crush then wallet will stand, and if wallet will crush coin will stand. Wallet is arund since 2015 august. Coin is new since 1st january. Wallet has been holding and stakeing millions coins and have done it almost 2 years. Devs made that wallet for themself at first and cloady was helping others to stake, why they should just get off, they need to satake coins also in 10 years. And they have licenced so dont be so salty. Come to slack, ask questions reasonably and enjoy service, is you dont like to trust your coins with others, just keep them your wallet and stake in your computer. POSW can also be staked in your own PC

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

POSW coin and wallet is totaly different things, If coin will crush then wallet will stand, and if wallet will crush coin will stand. Wallet is arund since 2015 august. Coin is new since 1st january. Wallet has been holding and stakeing millions coins and have done it almost 2 years. Devs made that wallet for themself at first and cloady was helping others to stake, why they should just get off, they need to satake coins also in 10 years. And they have licenced so dont be so salty. Come to slack, ask questions reasonably and enjoy service, is you dont like to trust your coins with others, just keep them your wallet and stake in your computer. POSW can also be staked in your own PC

true, i used to have my coins staking on a small computer but getting this service is much better, even if i do not get as much as i do staking by myself, but i do not spend electric resources and i can see how my stakes are going everywhere.

i like the website.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

They provide great service for low end user, it really helpful rather than u talk to much
subzero01

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:09:36 PM

Can I reserve a Dutch translation? I'm a native Dutch speaking person. Is there a bounty for it? Thanks.
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:30:25 PM

Good thing that i bought 40k POSW few months ago Cheesy

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
bolenath

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:06:02 PM

cool project.. Where can I buy coins?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: