Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DEVICE] SimpleRigResetter - Auto reboot crashed rigs - Extension Boards !!!  (Read 53046 times)
hashestohashes

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

I will release them in shop very soon !
In next few days i will know for sure all the details.
I really dont like taking people's money upfront when i am not completly sure about shipping dates so please hold on little longer Smiley
We also packing as many changes in SRRv2 firmware as we can. I want to release SRRv2 next batch with new firmware and not old one Smiley

next batch ?... how long it take ? You said it should be available on middle of a february.... or I'm wrong ?

I want to buy SSRv2 and extetnsion board for it. Waiting more than half year for ext. board Sad
He's talking about this batch.
LJLT

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

Can i use device to reset my rigs when im away on vacation through a web interface? is there an iOs app?
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

OK guys little update.

The SRRv2 is again available in our shop.
Extension Boards will be available in March as we need more time polishing the firmware and i don't want to sell somehing that isn't 100% finished Smiley
So please forgive us the delay.

Currently there is only Windows TOOL for managing those devices but we will be looking into possibility of making such Tool also for Mac Users.

Those SRRv2 devices are with the same firmware as all others from 2017.
The new firmware will be released in March with Extension Boards.

UPCOMING New Firmware and new Windows TOOL:
In about month there will be released new firmware which you will be able to fash to your SRRv1 or SRRv2 using windows exe tool.
Here is list of changes that you will find in new firmware (this might slightly change as we are still doing some tests)
- ability to name each slot in SRR Tool (but this information will be stored in txt file and not o SRR itself)
- watchdog delay increased from 1-250 seconds to 10-2500 seconds.
- when rig freezes, then SRR will do 4 times standard fast reset and then it will be doing long resets until rig will be allive again
- installing "Windows Agent" with SRR TOOL will now install service with "normal startup" option instead of "delayed startup"
- always ON feature - if rig will turn OFF by any reason, then SRR will turn it ON again
This is fix for some cases when rig is sut down becasue Power Supply shuts down becasue of too too big temperature in room (for example Corsair).
- ability to turn ON/OFF watchdog FOR EACH SLOT (so if you want to do maintenence on some rig, then you just turn off watchdog on one slot)
- There will be 3 SRR TOOL views:
a) General view. You will see here all slots from SRR and all Extension Boards showed as gree/red circles with ability to do some simple actions like turn off/on/restart
b) List view. You will see here all slots from SRR and Extension Boards as a list. On the list there wll be nformations like: Serial number, Slot number, Status of port, Information if "Watchdog" is turned ON or OFF on specific port, Information if "Always ON" feature is turned ON or OFF
c) Detained view of selected ONE device. You will need to choose what device you want to configure. You will need to select SRR itself OR Extension Board number 1 or Extension board number two ... etc.
There will be here complete list of all informations and features: serial of SRR/Extension board, Slot number, What SRR is doing curently in each slot, Countdown to auto reboot, Turn on/off watchdog, resets in row, total resets, Your notes, Action button.

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
hashestohashes

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I'll admit, I didn't expect the $55 shipping.
TheDarkStar

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

I was also expecting a less expensive shipping cost.

I placed my order!

SSRv2
Be the first to review this product

To: $170.00

Price as configured: $162.80
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Within a month i will decide if i will implement also cheaper shipping costs.
But the cheaper shipping is bout 20-25$ and it takes 2-4 weeks (sometimes even 5 weeks which was unacceptable)!
versus 55$ DHL which should be within few days.
That was the main problem.
So after first wave of sale will cool down i will decide if i will add previous shipping methods again or not.

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Anyidea why local service do not install SRR service ?
the file is unlocked , i use it on other rigs :s

it s srr v1 ...

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

And the price has now been raised $20 to $170-$190. Learning from the GPU hounds are we?

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

And the price has now been raised $20 to $170-$190. Learning from the GPU hounds are we?
Yes this is correct.
The price is up by 20$ now. I had plans making it higher at the beginning due to lower Dollar price compared to our Polish Złoty currency.
Please guys also don't order so many SRR devices in one order.
Keep in mind that there will be much more cost efficient to buy ONE SRRv2 and multiple Extension Boards !
The "per slot" price will be much less than buying SRR's only.
Once we send all remaining orders and get next batch of SRRv2, the price might go back to its previous.

it s srr v1 ...
How you are doing that ?
Some people are trying to execute SRR Agent.exe file directly.
If you do that then you need to install Agent from SRR Tool interface.
If that isn't the case, please send me some screenshots of your problem to admin@simplemining.net

We are still working on new firmware fro SRR and completly new Tool and its gonna be awesome ! Smiley

deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 06:18:27 PM by deadsix

Keep in mind that there will be much more cost efficient to buy ONE SRRv2 and multiple Extension Boards

I bought 4 SRRv2 Cheesy Sorry Tytus, I couldn't wait for the extension boards any longer Cheesy

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

I’m keen! Need this.

Merit me or don't.
aseges

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

I just received my SRR yesterday and am happily setting it up. I have a question though, if I am not home and my desktop is not on how can I access the Simple rig resetter tool remotely? Is there an app for the iphone to use?
TannerChandler

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Request for future update:

-Log when it auto restarts so I can check later to see when and how often

-Also notify by email when it issues an auto restart
mai38

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Hi

My mining farm monitoring

https://youtu.be/gT523DcQj0c
kuminer

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Hi guys I have used SRRv1 for sale. PM me
Nexillus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:35:14 PM

I have to say this is one of the best little devices, the only thing is i have not been able to get the remote configuration watchdog to work properly, it was resetting devices when they are working/running correctly. I am going to reattempt this here in the computer week/two.
crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:35:08 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:57:01 PM by crazydane

So I got my SRRv2 today and have it connected to my network and 1 rig connected to port 1.  However, the SimpleRigResetterTool does not appear to be able to communicate with the SRR device.

The discovery tool finds it:

But I get this message when I double click it:

And once I click ok, the green connect message change to red:

I have noticed that the SRR seems to be stuck on the ip 10.88.88.2 and does not pick up a DHCP address from my router.  Here are the other devices on the switch the SRR is connected to, all on the 10.0.1.x subnet:

View of the device itself showing a green LED by port 1, which I assume means that it is seeing the power signal from rig1.

While I composed this message, the SimpleRigResetterTool changed port 1 to green, but right-clicking to turn off rig1 has no effect.

Should the SRR not pickup an ip from my router that is on the same subnet as all my other computers?
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Yes this is correct.
The price is up by 20$ now. I had plans making it higher at the beginning due to lower Dollar price compared to our Polish Złoty currency.
Keep in mind that there will be much more cost efficient to buy ONE SRRv2 and multiple Extension Boards !
The "per slot" price will be much less than buying SRR's only.
Once we send all remaining orders and get next batch of SRRv2, the price might go back to its previous.

it s srr v1 ...
How you are doing that ?
Some people are trying to execute SRR Agent.exe file directly.
If you do that then you need to install Agent from SRR Tool interface.
If that isn't the case, please send me some screenshots of your problem to admin@simplemining.net

We are still working on new firmware fro SRR and completly new Tool and its gonna be awesome ! Smiley

I already have 3 srr but like you said its more cost effective fir me to buy the expansion boards
i plan to buy 3 along with 90 long cables.  Any update on an eta for these? its almost middle march now
crazydane

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:24:59 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:16:02 AM by crazydane

So after about one hour, the SRR became responsive and I was able to assign it a hostname and IP on my subnet like so:

With the above changes in place, I'm able to point a browser to the ip of the SRR unit and get the following web page:

Is it possible to change the language to English?

I'm able to right-click the green bubbles for channels 1 and 2, and select "Turn off", and I see the red LED next to the corresponding port on the SSR turn on.  However, the rig associated with that port/channel never turns off and the green LED remains on.  If I unplug the cable to the port I turned off, the red LED is off when I plug back in.
crazydane

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 11:05:28 AM by crazydane

Tested with a multimeter between the yellow and green wires and I do NOT get a closure when doing a right-click Turn On, on a given channel.  Nor do I get one when doing a Turn Off event.  I do get the red LED to turn on when doing a Turn Off event next to the port for which I do it.

Defective unit?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: