Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bgberrgrg

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:34:31 PM

Joined twitter campaign too, any update Huh
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:51:20 PM

What is the ICO goal?
100BTC
200BTC
300BTC
 Huh

I read the whole op twice and I cant find it.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:04:44 PM

Are these escrows trustworthy, I mean what real life ID do we have on these guys? Who is to say they are not the same person? If we can find out more on their experience etc and IPs I will be making a fairly large investment. Get the info PureVidz and I'm in.
If you really need to ask that then don't invest. One is a staff member on the forum and the other is a long time running escrow. They check out to every extent.
LARGE BACKING AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INVEST? So people know staff member location and names etc? I am fairly new to crypto so thanks for the heads up but how do I know you're not him? I will try and check them out. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me and I'll pay you well?

Take this with a grain of salt, if you will, but both are long time escrows, both have escrowed multiple alt-coin IPO/ICOs, both have escrowed in excess of thousands of bitcoins each separately, both have escrowed at least 700 bitcoins in one transaction. At least one of them has served as special forces in the military in his country.

You can check their respective escrow threads, they have posted and existed since a few years ago.

Other than that, we are merely third-parties to this crowdfunding. We are not directly participating in this ICO to prevent any conflict of interest, relying only on the agreed upon payment for our services.

As much as I've tried to hide my ID, I've gotten found out. I'm not giving out any more info than what is already available on the public internet (and I'm not actively trying to delete them.) There is no need. I don't have any other account on this forum, there simply is no incentive or time to be able to handle it.

You posted in the Xaurum thread (the one that is gold backed), I did the escrow for the signature campaign of that coin. You can also click in the "Trust" link under our names. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Thank you for your reply.

Those are impressive histories you both have and I feel a little silly asking without doing my own research pre hand.

I have now however and have found you are an amazing man for this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300631.0

I am going to send $40 to the donation address right away and in future will send more. Great work helping children, I will also ask others here donate whatever you can after you have checked and also see what an amazing cause it is.

I feel very safe with you as escrow on this project.
EdgarTheEdge

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:06:42 PM

Not bad with legendary escrow. I need to take a look at my trades before investing because these are hard days for alts Cheesy
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:07:45 PM

Are these escrows trustworthy, I mean what real life ID do we have on these guys? Who is to say they are not the same person? If we can find out more on their experience etc and IPs I will be making a fairly large investment. Get the info PureVidz and I'm in.
If you really need to ask that then don't invest. One is a staff member on the forum and the other is a long time running escrow. They check out to every extent.
LARGE BACKING AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INVEST? So people know staff member location and names etc? I am fairly new to crypto so thanks for the heads up but how do I know you're not him? I will try and check them out. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me and I'll pay you well?

Take this with a grain of salt, if you will, but both are long time escrows, both have escrowed multiple alt-coin IPO/ICOs, both have escrowed in excess of thousands of bitcoins each separately, both have escrowed at least 700 bitcoins in one transaction. At least one of them has served as special forces in the military in his country.

You can check their respective escrow threads, they have posted and existed since a few years ago.

Other than that, we are merely third-parties to this crowdfunding. We are not directly participating in this ICO to prevent any conflict of interest, relying only on the agreed upon payment for our services.

As much as I've tried to hide my ID, I've gotten found out. I'm not giving out any more info than what is already available on the public internet (and I'm not actively trying to delete them.) There is no need. I don't have any other account on this forum, there simply is no incentive or time to be able to handle it.

You posted in the Xaurum thread (the one that is gold backed), I did the escrow for the signature campaign of that coin. You can also click in the "Trust" link under our names. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Id just put him on ignore if I was you dabs.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
plost24

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:11:11 PM

Not bad with legendary escrow. I need to take a look at my trades before investing because these are hard days for alts Cheesy

Dont invest in alts for a quick pump, invest in pure vidz if you want a possible nice return on your investment but dont expect it to come the day the ico ends. To be honest its because of traders like you that when I invest in an ico I always save 25% of what I want to invest to buy from the weak hands when the coin gets to the market.

EdgarTheEdge

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

Dont invest in alts for a quick pump, invest in pure vidz if you want a possible nice return on your investment but dont expect it to come the day the ico ends. To be honest its because of traders like you that when I invest in an ico I always save 25% of what I want to invest to buy from the weak hands when the coin gets to the market.

Like me? Who are you? Do you know my trades? Cheesy And who cares about your strategies? Huh
plost24

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:19:08 PM

Like me? Who are you? Do you know my trades? Cheesy And who cares about your strategies? Huh

Im Plost, Nice to meet you! Smiley

When I said "like you" im talking in general about people who are going through hard days in the alts. I sell my alts on the highs and buy back in from the lows so for me this is easy times but I understand how for some its hard times.
I meant no disrespect and I hope I have not bothered you. It was just a friendly comment.

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:00:07 PM

Is the demo site supposed to be ready today. I set aside 3 hours this evening to be able to test it out personally so dont let me down and postpone it.
psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:03:57 PM

Upped my investment yesterday because I thought 20M coins now wont really be 20M coins at the end of the ico.

Now im all in for this investment.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:52:29 PM

If I go all in on this will I earn enough money to buy a new corvette with chrome mags and red fuzzy dice in the window.

No body can tell you that but i can tell you that people have invested in alts before and been able to buy cars with the profits. Just look at goat and his lambo.

Who?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378936.0

That dude is a king in my mind forever and ever. What a star he is. He made money buying that too. Bought it at 1000$ btc sold it at $300 btc and bought back in. Fucking priceless.

Yeah, he's a jolly old champ. I dont think he's to active in the forums anymore. He's probably spending his money on nice cars and gold.
Cheesy

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:53:49 PM

Dont spend your time arguing with a troll Dabs. Everyone who's anyone knows that you are a trusted escrow provider.  That dude was probably just trolling for a post count anyway. While I have you hear and have your attention could you please tell me how much has been invested so far. I know its far from the end but I still like to know.

The newbie telling the staff escrow what to do. Grin Only on the internet.  Grin

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
EdgarTheEdge

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:15:45 PM

Im Plost, Nice to meet you! Smiley

When I said "like you" im talking in general about people who are going through hard days in the alts. I sell my alts on the highs and buy back in from the lows so for me this is easy times but I understand how for some its hard times.
I meant no disrespect and I hope I have not bothered you. It was just a friendly comment.

No bother at all Smiley nice to meet you. It's hard times for alts but good for Bitcoin because price is rising and I hope to see a new ATH soon
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:23:33 PM

Good idea, I just hope this won't be another Famecoin ICO where there was little interest in the project. Project of this nature requires huge capital and I don't think this team have a solid marketing team to help achieve that goal
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:32:17 PM

What are the bounties  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:50:17 PM

What will make pure vidz better then the other streaming sites?

The main advantage purevidz has over other streaming sites (couchtuner, popcorntime, etc) is that all the content is decentralized. Torrents have no single point of failure as they are spread across multiple trackers and hundreds or thousands of people who are seeding the files themselves. This results in a more user friendly approach where there is no need to sort through broken links and mirrors.

Unlike many streaming site, we will have very strict advertisement guidelines to make sure that there is no misleading ads confusing users. This means when you see a play or a download button, that's actually what it is and you wont be taken away to some shady 3rd party site and scammed or infected as a result.

The main advantage over other torrent sites is simplicity. There is no torrent client required, there is no need to worry about which copy of a file you want as all media is rated and curated by users to make sure it will be exactly what it says it is. You open up all the power and convenience users expect from top paid streaming services like Netflix such as discovery queues, searching by tags, recommended media and still have all the power and flexibility of a traditional torrent service. Those who don't care about streaming in their browser can still use the magnet links provided to download using a traditional torrent client and in the process they are still helping the site grow in both popularity and by increasing the resilience of the torrent network.

How do I get vidz bitcoins? Do I buy them on an exchange like coinbase or from the bitcoin atm? I like this idea and will probably buy some but I dont know how. Sorry about that, I am very new to bitcoin and bitcoin alts.

Initial coin distribution will be through the ICO, Bounties and initial Dev Fund as well as a number of other methods. After that users will use exchanges or will participate in the site's economy to gain or spend them. This includes things such as tipping content providers, placing bounties on new media, paying to unlock premium site features and much more.

There is a large number of things the dev fund will be used for. Including the current twitter campaign, an initial promotion where all validated releases on the site have a small base bounty (to build the initial database) as well as future promotions such as a temporary bonus for using the rating and report system on the website or a bounty for each user who puts a physical poster advertising our site in their local college campus/community center.

All in all there will be plenty of ways to earn small amounts of tokens for use in the site but in order to obtain larger amounts of coins, exchanges and the initial coin distribution from the ICO will be what is used. As mentioned above there's a LOT of ways the dev fund is used and replenished so I think that's a good topic to expand on in one of our upcoming whitepapers so investors know how the coins circulate through the site economy, how they are burned and how they are earned.

seems interesting. can you explain how you plan on getting people to uplaod their torrents so that you get all them important shows and movies.

The site is designed to reward those who contribute to its success. There will be a number of ways bounties can be placed on new releases including VIP requests (paid from dev fund) and manual bounties (placed by users). These bounties are awarded based on the quality of the contribution. The majority of the bounty value will be sent to the person who fills it (submits a torrent), a small portion goes to the moderators who review and approve the addition and a small portion of it is returned to the def fund to allow more automated site wide bounties and to sponsor new advertisement campaigns.

We will have much more details on that in our upcoming monitization whitepaper. For now I'll leave the math out for now as it can get pretty complicated when you're mixing manual bounties with automated ones and then stacking VIP requests on top. We currently plan to release 3 major whitepapers and 2 demo versions of the site before the ICO ends. That should offer users plenty of chance to look at our systems and do their research before deciding if investing is right for them or not.

After reading this answer id like to invest 1 btc. How do I do this? Do I need to make an account on the site, or contact one of the escrows.

I made my investment today and it looks like im the first because it shows me as owning 100.000.000 coins.  Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're not alone anymore. I've joined you and now I own almost 20m vidz.

Good job. Lett's hope this coin flys under the radar and not too many more people invest so we can control the majority of the supply.
On second though, that's not to good for distribution so scratch what I just said and let's help people to see the power of decentralized streaming.

I just saw your second deposit. Nice! Now im only getting a max of 573M coins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
igigme77

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:05:35 PM

This coin sounds interesting.

*Watch*

Still want to know the goal in BTC please.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:46:02 PM

Today marks the launch of the first Pure Vidz demo site.

Tech Demo: http://purevidz.net/info/moviepreview
Tech Details (new): http://purevidz.net/info/intro

We wanted to clarify why the first demo is so basic and offer insight into the second demo coming soon.

While we will not block users from submitting copyright materials to the site, we ourselves cannot do so for legal reasons. As such we are using the first demo to simply demonstrate streaming torrents in the browser without any downloads or addons being required. For these purposes we are using a public domain film with no current copyright - we are aware that this limited test will not feel very entertaining to users which is why we are committed to launching the second beta site no later than this weekend. The second demo site will allow users to submit torrents and metadata for content they wish featured on the site, review of submitted content to validate them, viewing approved content by tags, title, release date and more.

Demo 2 is where the site’s functionality and potential will truly shine, where Demo 1 is a rough tech-based demo to be compared against our technical whitepaper. For those who can’t wait and want a sneak peek...

plost24

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:52:08 PM

Today marks the launch of the first Pure Vidz demo site.

Tech Demo: http://purevidz.net/info/moviepreview
Tech Details (new): http://purevidz.net/info/intro

We wanted to clarify why the first demo is so basic and offer insight into the second demo coming soon.

While we will not block users from submitting copyright materials to the site, we ourselves cannot do so for legal reasons. As such we are using the first demo to simply demonstrate streaming torrents in the browser without any downloads or addons being required. For these purposes we are using a public domain film with no current copyright - we are aware that this limited test will not feel very entertaining to users which is why we are committed to launching the second beta site no later than this weekend. The second demo site will allow users to submit torrents and metadata for content they wish featured on the site, review of submitted content to validate them, viewing approved content by tags, title, release date and more.

Demo 2 is where the site’s functionality and potential will truly shine, where Demo 1 is a rough tech-based demo to be compared against our technical whitepaper. For those who can’t wait and want a sneak peek...

Looks great. Going to read through it tonight and watch the movie. Looking good so far through my looking glass.  Cool

Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:55:54 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 12:08:29 AM by Pure_Vidz

What is the estimated valuation of this company ?  What would you anticipate a share of VIDZ costing?  What exchanges will carry it ? Any demos? Any patents? Any intellectual property?  All serious questions to consider before investing.  DEV if possible can you answer these questions I may invest.
It's hard to value at this point and it's not reasonable to value a company based on promises in the future. We do have ambitious goals to bring our site and torrents back to up par with the quality of Netflix and the simplicity of Youtube. Our goal minimum goal for the crowdfund is 50 BTC but our ideal goal is 200 BTC. For demos, we are in the process of releasing a series of them to show the growth of our infrastructure. Nearing the end of the crowdsale we'll be reaching out to popular exchanges such as Bittrex and Yobit. We have realistic expectations going into this we don't expect Poloniex to list us overnight.

Again, it's hard to answer the question of patents at this point and as for intellectual property there is infrastructure itself (i.e. the code behind how its all pieced together).

Thanks for your questions, hope this provides some clarity.

This coin sounds interesting.

*Watch*

Still want to know the goal in BTC please.
Our minimum goal is 50 BTC, if this is not reached we'll do a full refund. Our aim is to reach 200 BTC and we'll be looking to include a technical spread sheet of how funds are being allocated once we update our information document with our financial information. This will also detail more about our marketing strategy and plans going forward.

What are the bounties  Huh

All bounties will be available and posted in the second post of our thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17023417#msg17023417

More to come soon Smiley

Good idea, I just hope this won't be another Famecoin ICO where there was little interest in the project. Project of this nature requires huge capital and I don't think this team have a solid marketing team to help achieve that goal

We have a marketing strategy that's currently in the process of being deployed. We're open to criticism, so if you feel the need to please elaborate on any areas you feel we are lacking. We'll be publishing more details on this when we address finances and revenue in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: