Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:46:14 AM

Joined twitter campaign sir

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:08:09 AM

How will the bounty crab work? If people are uploading ts, Workprint, SCR versions, can we choose whom to pay or wait for BRrip to appear?

Id like to know this too. Who chose who gets the bounty and based on what merits do they get the bounty.
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:47:28 PM

Snowden is so bad ass. I almost wish I was gay because if so id be all over that ass.
 Grin
Im flattered.  Embarrassed

Hahaha that made my morning, so funny! I have to agree though he is a decent man and pretty bad ass to do what he done knowing their would be a target on his head forever after.
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

I want to say im sorry about my earlier post where I called this a scam. Now the escrow address and the website show the same amount. Thank you and sorry once again.

How dare you turn back on your word.. I doubt very much that they 're working hard on developing this awesome site to try and hustle half a btc or something stupid. Their time would be much better spent playing tootsies or some shit. Also devs who set milestones like that for investors want whats best for all and not just themselves so heres to finally finding a dev team that will deliver what they say they will before getting paid.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:35:19 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 04:51:31 PM by Pure_Vidz

When will the bounty's get paid out for uploading the torrents and how long before an uploaded torrent is available to watch?

The global bounty is running throughout beta and following the full launch of the site after ICO the coins from that bounty will be split among everyone who submitted content to the site.

Torrents are available the second you submit them (they will show in your account profile and you can send the link to your friends or use it yourself) but it will not show in search results or on the homepage until a moderator confirms that the release is working and properly labeled. This process will become quicker as more and more moderators are added to the site. During the beta period we're attempting to attract as many existing torrent communities to submit their own content to the site. These users will be given moderator accounts with the understanding that they will not abuse the privilege. Given there are no bounties paid out until the end of beta there's no real risk to doing this and it allows us to give them a trial period as moderators to include them in the full launch of the site. So far two such moderators have been added.

How will the bounty crab work? If people are uploading ts, Workprint, SCR versions, can we choose whom to pay or wait for BRrip to appear?

We will have a specific value associated with each type of release. If there is a large bounty on a movie still in theater and someone submits a screener or some other recording of it, they can still have that approved but a moderator would simply flag the submission as 'low quality' which will result in the bounty being much lower. The remaining bounty is 'reserved' for when a proper high quality release is submitted and paid out to them instead.

Basically anything that is not a 720p or higher submission will result in only a partial bounty being received and the remaining bounty funds will be reserved for someone submitting a proper quality copy which will then replace the original in search results/suggested content.

Id like to know this too. Who chose who gets the bounty and based on what merits do they get the bounty.

If you have VIDZ and want to place a bounty you will type the name of the item, select the specific result from a list (to distinguish between all the remakes and crap that are released these days) and then place an amount you wish to place. People looking to submit content can see a list of all bounties currently placed, ordered by upvotes and total amount.

When they submit content that matches one of those bounties and a moderator confirms the upload is real then the bounty will be paid out. The majority goes to the person submitting the content with a smaller percentage going to the moderator who reviewed the application and the remainder being added to the dev fund to sponsor site wide global bounties or advertising campaigns.

Honestly this site works fantastically compared to megashare, watch series or projectfreetv. But like the others said with no selection you wont gain any users. Dev. What is your plan to gain users both watchers and uploaders going forward into 2017?

Glad you're enjoying the tech demos!

How will the site gain users?

During the beta period we are focused on the technical aspects of the site. For the final release we will be focusing on making the site quick, clean, good looking and filled with content. Our main methods of advertising involves viral marketing campaigns and word of mouth. Some key examples of places where we will advertise.

-Torrent and crypto communities letting them know about the service and letting them know why they should participate.
-Bounties to torrenting groups including our site in their release notes (IE: when you click the torrent on other sites it will say "Watch it instantly at purevidz.net")
-Facebook groups for shows/movies letting them know they can watch for free with no downloads on our site.
-Youtube trailers or interviews letting people know they can watch the movie/show for free with no downloads on our site.
-Twitter/facebook/signature campaigns getting users to advertise our service through their social media network to claim VIDZ.
-Real world campaigns where we give users templates for flyers to print out. Take a picture of you posting it at your local campus or community center to claim VIDZ.
-Contacting crypto and traditional media to release press releases regarding the site and how it differs from other torrent/streaming sites.

There's other methods involved but basically it boils down to making sure as many people as possible know about the service and leveraging any initial community we have to grow it exponentially. We are also looking into various special events which could be hosted on the website to drive as much global hype as possible. We have experimented with live streaming via web torrents. If we find someone willing to contribute we could possibly set up a page to live stream a major sports event through the site for example. Gimmicks like that would be a great way to draw attention to the site and its advantages.

How will the site gain contributors?

We are already in the process of contacting some torrenting groups to convince them that they should also submit their releases to our site. With torrents generally a group will submit their content to a dozen or more sites to make sure that it is as distributed as possible and will be quick for users wishing to access it. By having them submit to our site we can feed off that existing network while rewarding the uploaders through bounties (both global bounties and specific user placed bounties).

Because of the bounty system, there is no drawback to any existing torrenting group submitting content to our site. They are already doing it for many other sites, adding us to their list simply has the benefit of them earning some money on popular content for their efforts.

We are experimenting with scraping data from other torrent sites to automate the process of adding compatible releases to our site. This technology will improve in the future versions of our site. We prefer the site be as user driven as possible but this will be useful following the 1.0 release to catalog old content that no one might think to submit to the site.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:50:54 PM

I want to say im sorry about my earlier post where I called this a scam. Now the escrow address and the website show the same amount. Thank you and sorry once again.

How dare you turn back on your word.. I doubt very much that they 're working hard on developing this awesome site to try and hustle half a btc or something stupid. Their time would be much better spent playing tootsies or some shit. Also devs who set milestones like that for investors want whats best for all and not just themselves so heres to finally finding a dev team that will deliver what they say they will before getting paid.

You must be new to crypto not knowing how people shout scam from the roofs but atleast he done the right thing and come back and apologized.
it is exciting knowing work will be done and the project will deliver, the movie quality has been fine and quick to stream so for so early on this has started of on the right foot.

Snowden is so bad ass. I almost wish I was gay because if so id be all over that ass.
 Grin
Im flattered.  Embarrassed

Hahaha that made my morning, so funny! I have to agree though he is a decent man and pretty bad ass to do what he done knowing their would be a target on his head forever after.

Highly recommended film and fantastic to find a human within that industry still care about freedoms, not that we have much anymore anyway.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:31:02 PM

Looks like at least 5 new movies have been added today and one is the big short which I have yet to see. Going to watch it tonight, just hope the wife wont mind.
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:10:17 AM

When is the next demo site release

RENT ME!
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:00:20 AM

Any move about translations bounty?

Pm me if you need a portuguese translation.

Best regards

Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:59:30 AM

We're unable to say at this point. Once we are closer to it being available we will be able to give a reasonable prediction.

Best regards

Any bounties will always be displayed in the 2nd post of our thread. At this time there is no translation bounty for portuguese, sorry!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:34:57 AM

would love to join torrent bounties but seem not working for me!
AeonFlux

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:38:30 AM

I watched sausage party earlier cause I keep hearing about it.... terrible movie but it played well and high quality. I guess I can't blame site for wasting me time on a bad film.
leonardson

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:41:00 AM

for what will be the currency used in ICO? or where is this currency inside the platform
Corvette08

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:15:49 AM

would love to join torrent bounties but seem not working for me!

It was easy, I  logged in, Clicked on manage, Clicked on Upload Torrent, put in the Magnet link Put in the Title and confirmed the name. I uploaded them about 12 hours ago. Im not sure when they went live but  You can watch them now if you want.
It was Bridge of Spies and The Revenant.

http://imgur.com/a/9G1DE

Bridge of Spies http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/PlayTorrent/32

The Revenant http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/PlayTorrent/31

But I dont see where my bounty is or how much I got per movie. Maybe dev can explain this better but I do know uploading them was easy and took less then 1 minutes for the pair.

Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:48:00 AM

Watching the big short and this thread from here on out. This looks like a good one. Wink
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:08:54 AM

Watching the big short and this thread from here on out. This looks like a good one. Wink

That's a wicked movie. Those guys are genius but also had balls of steal to hold that position for years before making any money.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:20:26 AM

When will the bounty's get paid out for uploading the torrents and how long before an uploaded torrent is available to watch?

The global bounty is running throughout beta and following the full launch of the site after ICO the coins from that bounty will be split among everyone who submitted content to the site.

Torrents are available the second you submit them (they will show in your account profile and you can send the link to your friends or use it yourself) but it will not show in search results or on the homepage until a moderator confirms that the release is working and properly labeled. This process will become quicker as more and more moderators are added to the site. During the beta period we're attempting to attract as many existing torrent communities to submit their own content to the site. These users will be given moderator accounts with the understanding that they will not abuse the privilege. Given there are no bounties paid out until the end of beta there's no real risk to doing this and it allows us to give them a trial period as moderators to include them in the full launch of the site. So far two such moderators have been added.

Will anyone be able to be a moderator, can I apply for the job?

Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:32:06 AM

That's a wicked movie. Those guys are genius but also had balls of steal to hold that position for years before making any money.

It's not that great and its hard to follow if you dont understand all that banker talk but its not terrible. Cool
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:17:12 AM

We're unable to say at this point. Once we are closer to it being available we will be able to give a reasonable prediction.

Best regards

Any bounties will always be displayed in the 2nd post of our thread. At this time there is no translation bounty for portuguese, sorry!

Is it expected before the end of the ico?

RENT ME!
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:29:12 AM

My investment of 1 btc went from getting me 100,000,000 vidz down to just 16,704,701 vidz. Thanks fuckers who bought in. You just diluted me. Asshats!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: