Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:42:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:42:25 PM

Can you say me what do you think about Tpay?

It is like purevidz with a huge site already + now is a lot in development for example today was the alpha release of a app that streams the new movies

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.msg17832266#msg17832266
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

It is like purevidz with a huge site already + now is a lot in development for example today was the alpha release of a app that streams the new movies

well the dev is certainly more active that PV for sure and it's looking good for them...

much better than this shit show...
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

Come on keep the fud need to buy more Vidz at lower price
chronek

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

In short i think:

Tpay - application have links to movies from sharing sites what existed before even dev thought about tpay, it is simple streaming from that sites, it saves you running google, just that, you can not add movies, you have no control what it will show (maybe it will be 10 demo movies for eternity) it have absolutly no connection to the coin, it is just few links from net, dev is active but he not doing any real work

PVidz - aplication and site have ipfs links, and everything what you watch are webtorents, you will be able add movies to site (if api will work) you will be able set rewards with coin for new movies, so it will be motivation for peoples to upload high quality movies to ipfs, it have potential to be nice sharing platform, there was problems with dev and we waiting

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

In short i think:

Tpay - application have links to movies from sharing sites what existed before even dev thought about tpay, it is simple streaming from that sites, it saves you running google, just that, you can not add movies, you have no control what it will show (maybe it will be 10 demo movies for eternity) it have absolutly no connection to the coin, it is just few links from net, dev is active but he not doing any real work

PVidz - aplication and site have ipfs links, and everything what you watch are webtorents, you will be able add movies to site (if api will work) you will be able set rewards with coin for new movies, so it will be motivation for peoples to upload high quality movies to ipfs, it have potential to be nice sharing platform, there was problems with dev and we waiting

But this will be only one application of a few and tpay has also a site

www.trollplay.com
methylminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

So I've been watching this thread and figured I'd add my 2c and try to get discussion back on topic.

There is a huge need for a reverse video search platform on the web. Obviously it would be difficult to code, however with a monetary incentive users of purevidz could try to perform this function for the requester.

I see this a huge opportunity especially if an adult version sister site gets born. Lots of ppl are prolly sick of watching 5min clips. Clip gets sent to purevidz with bounty, users can profit.
chronek

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:17:55 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 08:39:35 PM by chronek

www.trollplay.com

I only said what i think, tpay is nothing new, someone doing site with links to sharing sites only for coin profit, pvidz is something new and have potencial, because it not depends of sharing sites and you can control what it will have, for me best thing is reward system, we could use coin to set reward and see new movie in high quality even before the premiere - if we set high reward always will be someone with ability to share before others, or old movies, rare movies, other movies, you will not see them on sharing sites, but you could set reward and someone share it... and because we use coin for reward users will have to buy coin, so price will increase

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Megaquake

Activity: 630
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

Glad to see some resistance  @ Yobit.

Mines at Kano.is best profit in the world!

在Kano.is的BTC
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:45:51 PM

Vidz 750 Satoshi coming soon
 Grin
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:07:46 PM

So, Is the dev back??
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

In short i think:

I only said what i think, tpay is nothing new, someone doing site with links to sharing sites only for coin profit, pvidz is something new and have potencial, because it not depends of sharing sites and you can control what it will have, for me best thing is reward system, we could use coin to set reward and see new movie in high quality even before the premiere - if we set high reward always will be someone with ability to share before others, or old movies, rare movies, other movies, you will not see them on sharing sites, but you could set reward and someone share it... and because we use coin for reward users will have to buy coin, so price will increase

Had to come here and respond since theres apparently bashing of my project here. Movies are only going to be a portion of my project.

"someone doing site with links to sharing sites only for coin profit"  have you taken the time to even read anything and see that the movies is to bring in a user base?
(BTW IPFS is not new. It is being used by quite a few movie sites. with gigantic networks. And your doing nothing but sharing links for coin also. Im not. You guys even considered trying to charge a fee LOL)

Just FYI 9/10 of those movies were intentionally scrubbed from your vidz IPFS. So yes the movies section is just a piece of my project

I held off on scrubbing and indexing the vidz project out of respect for another Dev and his project. But as I can see the respect is only 1 way.
So i have to say thank you for the lack of professional respect. I will index vidz movies into my movie section this week.
Thank you for the content.
chronek

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:22:01 PM

Had to come here and respond since theres apparently bashing of my project here. Movies are only going to be a portion of my project.

"someone doing site with links to sharing sites only for coin profit"  have you taken the time to even read anything and see that the movies is to bring in a user base?
(BTW IPFS is not new. It is being used by quite a few movie sites. with gigantic networks. And your doing nothing but sharing links for coin also. Im not. You guys even considered trying to charge a fee LOL)

Just FYI 9/10 of those movies were intentionally scrubbed from your vidz IPFS. So yes the movies section is just a piece of my project

I held off on scrubbing and indexing the vidz project out of respect for another Dev and his project. But as I can see the respect is only 1 way.
So i have to say thank you for the lack of professional respect. I will index vidz movies into my movie section this week.

I am not a dev, i just wrote what i think, because he asking for that, and he was asking on PVidz thread so that why i compared on movie sharing topic. Btw if PVidz die your 9/10 movies die too

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Odrak

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

In short i think:

That's mature..
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

www.trollplay.com

btw. tpay can do this everything also, the big difference between tpay and purevidz is imo the dev.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.0

The tpay dev is full time in the coin and a has a awesome knowledge how to programm it.

I also still hold a little amount of vidz, but the big problem in this project is the silent dev.
chronek

BD People Are Legend

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:42:36 PM

btw. tpay can do this everything also, the big difference between tpay and purevidz is imo the dev.

The tpay dev is full time in the coin and a has a awesome knowledge how to programm it.

I also still hold a little amount of vidz, but the big problem in this project is the silent dev.

Hare was the same, so it is possibility thaen after week he stop tpay and start new coin

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:47:08 PM

Hare was the same, so it is possibility thaen after week he stop tpay and start new coin

He is now working month at the coin, he give over 50% of the premine to users and ivest into the coin (+ more invests are coming) he is a great programmer,
he is the main dev and has the power there are no 2 people.

I dont think that he will run away, because it would make no sense when you look at the history from tpay.
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

He is now working month at the coin, he give over 50% of the premine to users and ivest into the coin (+ more invests are coming) he is a great programmer,

I dont think that he will run away, because it would make no sense when you look at the history from tpay.

Probably dev Tpay is desperate for his useless coin.
EpyxZ

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:06:02 PM

Last post then I will let you bash me all you want.

So a dev that actually is online and working is DESPERATE? If continuously developing is DESPERATE then I would rather have a DESPERATE dev than the dev you have in this thread.
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

So a dev that actually is online and working is DESPERATE? If continuously developing is DESPERATE then I would rather have a DESPERATE dev than the dev you have in this thread.

When your coin becomes useful for sure I will invest  Wink
EpyxZ

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:15:08 PM

When your coin becomes useful for sure I will invest  Wink

Smiley Thank you for the respectful response Smiley I am sorry if mine was assish. Been a long day of bullsh** mails. Look forward to having you in the community in the future. (ya ya said last post but i've been a comp addict for over 20 years so its hard :p lol)
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: