Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:11:51 PM

trolls are where success is...

keep up the good work, don't waste too much energy on trolls. The result of your successful work will be outstanding Smiley
Quartz-Team

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

trolls are where success is...

keep up the good work, don't waste too much energy on trolls. The result of your successful work will be outstanding Smiley

I agree, I'm waiting for this to develop and will see what happens.
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

This is a joke right? Shadowcash was deanonymized by xmr dev in one day because sdc devs don't know first thing about how ring signatures work. Tor is also poor privacy network, which is why xmr is including i2p integration instead. zeroknowledge proofs are a bad thing in crypto because they are a trusted-setup technical failure. "SPEC is the most private and anonymous cryptocurrency network today." - this is quite a statement with zero technical reasoning.

They didn't pretend to know anything about monero's tech. SDC was an embarrassment stemming from ccex basement. As far as I remember, it was an ICO by Chumbium Gerald, the guy known for his shady affairs with counterfeiting chips for motorola cell phones. Aside from that, he has trolled random people in his hometown multiple time since he moved in to underground neighborhood. I can shred a little light on it and tell u what he has done. He has stopped strangers on the street and screamed next to their ears.

What in God's name are you on about? SDC started as a PoW coin and the transitioned to PoS and didn't have an ICO. WTF is Chumbium Gerald?

These Monero fanboys are starting to get on everyone's nerves.

Mandica, I honestly thought you would run away with the funds after the ICO. However, you have proved me wrong which is a good thing for the ICO investors. Given the state of ICO scams, I hope you can understand my skepticism. I will be the first one to apologize once you deliver the Android app and will be watching this closely until then. I think there is a good market for what you are doing and you can earn a lot of money if Spec takes off. Much more than what you gathered during the ICO Smiley

SulferTank, ScaryVirus and other Monero fanboys, it is good that you guys love your coin but stop annoying the rest of the community with your uninformed trash talk. We are all tired of your tantrums. As far as I know, SDC devs are anonymous and they never had an ICO.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

How to buy spectrecoin ? On which exchanger are they ?

Mandica looks to know what he/she is talking about. That alone encourage me to invest some money into this project
leshaman

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:37:55 PM

How to buy spectrecoin ? On which exchanger are they ?
novaexchange.com & coingather.com
megadouble

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

I think that SPEC will get Poloniex and be better than Shadowcash.  i like that they will do Tor and Shadowcash is just talking about the market, but why do a market when you have the darkweb and Openbazaar? It's a waste of resources and SPEC will instead focus on privacy.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:28:04 PM

We already have Monero for "anonymous currency with ring signatures". Isn't this a little redundant? Or is there a significant difference between the two coins that I'm not seeing here.

I think competition is great and it might keep devs on their toes and feet and try to make things better. Isn't your statement a bit like saying, "oh, we have BMW so we don't need Mercedes". Why should consumers settle for one brand when someone else might improve on the the concept. Free market and competition is healthy, so go SPEC and prove them wrong...

You're right. I think I'd just prefer that there's one of every idea or innovation so it makes it easier for me to know what ICO's/projects are worth keeping my eye on, but no, there's nothing wrong with competition. It sounds like a good project from what I'm reading here. I'm still a huge Monero enthusiast and if I happen to hear about Spectrecoin on the news a couple years from now, I'll be really surprised. xD

How much did ico gather btc? What was the end
Ico price in usd?

Around 400 bucks per coin. ICO wasnt successful. It ended just like ur life. Despair, decay and terrifying consequences of losing son in a military operation led u to mental and physical degradation, which is a reasonably expected outcome for a person with little to no achievements in his life.

The ICO raised just over 16BTC and the price per coin was 83 Sats. Now, wait for a few days or weeks and see if the price goes above 83 Sats and then ask yourself how you didn't get involved. We have a team that works for free and the 16 BTC will suffice to take us to a point where our SPEC supply will sustain development. I can just about guarantee a profit for our investors. You can FUD and shit on us all you want but we will prevail.

83 Sats for a really good stable 20 mill supply anonymous coin that will surpass its predecessor SDC? No way.......

If you didn't invest you lost, now deal with...

Work for free, good, they must be speccoin's super fans, is spec on any exchanges now? 16 BTC was undervalued, and easily be pumped in the future.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
megadouble

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

We already have Monero for "anonymous currency with ring signatures". Isn't this a little redundant? Or is there a significant difference between the two coins that I'm not seeing here.

I think competition is great and it might keep devs on their toes and feet and try to make things better. Isn't your statement a bit like saying, "oh, we have BMW so we don't need Mercedes". Why should consumers settle for one brand when someone else might improve on the the concept. Free market and competition is healthy, so go SPEC and prove them wrong...

You're right. I think I'd just prefer that there's one of every idea or innovation so it makes it easier for me to know what ICO's/projects are worth keeping my eye on, but no, there's nothing wrong with competition. It sounds like a good project from what I'm reading here. I'm still a huge Monero enthusiast and if I happen to hear about Spectrecoin on the news a couple years from now, I'll be really surprised. xD

Ico price in usd?

Around 400 bucks per coin. ICO wasnt successful. It ended just like ur life. Despair, decay and terrifying consequences of losing son in a military operation led u to mental and physical degradation, which is a reasonably expected outcome for a person with little to no achievements in his life.

The ICO raised just over 16BTC and the price per coin was 83 Sats. Now, wait for a few days or weeks and see if the price goes above 83 Sats and then ask yourself how you didn't get involved. We have a team that works for free and the 16 BTC will suffice to take us to a point where our SPEC supply will sustain development. I can just about guarantee a profit for our investors. You can FUD and shit on us all you want but we will prevail.

83 Sats for a really good stable 20 mill supply anonymous coin that will surpass its predecessor SDC? No way.......

Work for free, good, they must be speccoin's super fans, is spec on any exchanges now? 16 BTC was undervalued, and easily be pumped in the future.

You guys are hapless and useless, it's Spectrecoin and not speccoin. I think he means that they will not draw a salary but keep working on the code. You can't even get the name of the coin right! Who will listen to your drivel you fucking dogsucker.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:34:50 PM

Ico price in usd?

You guys are hapless and useless, it's Spectrecoin and not speccoin. I think he means that they will not draw a salary but keep working on the code. You can't even get the name of the coin right! Who will listen to your drivel you fucking dogsucker.

Why are you so rude? You have spectre signautre, but you don't respect spec's fan?? I know spec is the tikcer, that is why I simply typed speccoin, it is not wrong, like people called bitcoin, btc, xbt, xbc, and so forth.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:47:43 PM

Guys, please stay friendly...
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:54:02 AM

Can mine this coin?
Thanks
onnz423

Activity: 840

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:44:02 AM

Can mine this coin?
Thanks

No, 20m spectre was generated at genesis block, rest are generated by PoS (Proof of stake).
I kind of miss fair coin launches where there is no premine or ICO's, only pure mining.

Source: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spec/block.dws?1.htm

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

Can mine this coin?
Thanks

No, 20m spectre was generated at genesis block, rest are generated by PoS (Proof of stake).
I kind of miss fair coin launches where there is no premine or ICO's, only pure mining.

Yea.. agree!
Thanks for the info.
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

Can mine this coin?
Thanks

The thing is that it is difficult to run a coin without any funds. I have been part of many so called fair launches and many are now dead and buried because they have no funds.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

This one is moving along nicely and has great potential with its target users.
Tale a look at the OP and the main website and you'll see all about it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:50:20 PM

Sdc is going to loose its value soon. The future belongs to SPEC ! Great coin!
faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:41:40 PM

I think I will support this coin Cheesy, dev just need to being transparent and honest Cheesy
onnz423

Activity: 840

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:11:48 PM

Can mine this coin?
Thanks

The thing is that it is difficult to run a coin without any funds. I have been part of many so called fair launches and many are now dead and buried because they have no funds.
Yeah i understand premine, but ICO's are always shady as fu*k. That's why i never buy into ICO's. Too many devs run after getting the ICO funds, that is why i am very skeptic.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 08:14:55 PM

Thanks for voting and congratulations with voting win at this round. We are ready to list your coin but we can't use [SPEC] ticker because it already taken at least 2 times:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=669165.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102264.0

We even had [SPEC] already in 2015 on our exchange.

Please, change ticker and we will list your coin.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Donron

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:22:03 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 11:25:39 PM by Donron

Hm? And now what?
Maybe good new ticker will be SPECTOR --  to consider for DEV.
and SPT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: