Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

As I said, I had no idea that EC existed. This is not a thread for EC and so point taken and now I know that EC exists and I will refrain from claiming Tor first. I think it's been settled then.

Yes I think the point has been made.

Anyway, thanks y_0 for pointing out! Nobody here knew that EC even existed. If you find any further wrong statements, feel free to come to Slack and tell us what is wrong.  Smiley I'm sure Spectre devs are not trying to trick anyone, so when there are wrong statements, it means that there is a mistake that needs to be corrected! It's always a good idea to keep everything as correct as possible.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

Ok, y_0. I'm not trying to be rude or unfair. What is your point? What do you want to accomplish? Why do you come here to this thread, which is about Spectre, and talk about Eclipse Crypto?

Do you want to point out that Eclipse Crypto exists and also has Tor? Ok, got it. Everyone got it. There are a lot of coins. If you like EC more than XSPEC, fine! I like Spectre more. But please stop bothering us here because this is starting to get annoying.
I've done nothing more but speak the truth in as civil manner as is possible.

Well, not the whole truth, the EC dev left his community high and dry and never fulfilled his obligation.
You want to talk about "misled" and "lies"

Leaving this guy....the last poor bastard that posted on their thread. out his one Bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378922.msg15003206#msg15003206
Not to mention others.

Its one thing to dream up all the features maybe even get a few working......but to follow through...well we'll just leave it at that. Spectrecoin works, EC is dust in the wind.

In the interest of fairness I have made a few minor updates to the OP and the website and I say that we are the only crypto w/ anon tx and Tor that is being actively developed and traded. I don't think I ever said first, I couldn't find that anywhere. This is based on evidence. We have proved that we are actively developing this crypto and I have not seen any evidence that any other crypto with the same features are being actively developed or traded. Hundreds, maybe thousands of cryptos exists that are not being developed or traded and has for whatever reason faded from view. It is impossible to research every single crypto out there.

XSPEC is here to stay and we will develop our privacy technology and obviously welcome open source collaboration and exchange of ideas and as we look to others, others may look to us. This only strengthens the progress of cryptocurrencies and we should not be in opposition but rather learn from each other.
y_0

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Ok, y_0. I'm not trying to be rude or unfair. What is your point? What do you want to accomplish? Why do you come here to this thread, which is about Spectre, and talk about Eclipse Crypto?

Do you want to point out that Eclipse Crypto exists and also has Tor? Ok, got it. Everyone got it. There are a lot of coins. If you like EC more than XSPEC, fine! I like Spectre more. But please stop bothering us here because this is starting to get annoying.

Well, not the whole truth, the EC dev left his community high and dry and never fulfilled his obligation.

Leaving this guy....the last poor bastard that posted on their thread. out his one Bitcoin.
Not to mention others.

Its one thing to dream up all the features maybe even get a few working......but to follow through...well we'll just leave it at that. Spectrecoin works, EC is dust in the wind.

If you read his post, he says he lost BTC, not 1 BTC.  Please make accurate statements.

Anyway, you have no idea the EC devs left or didn't leave or what's happening.  Many legitimate developers have day jobs and families and develop cryptotokens on the side. Just because the devs haven't posted with the Eclipse Crypto account for a long time does not mean that the coin is dead or that there is no development or that the developers left.  To make such a claim is based on incomplete knowledge.  I'm not faulting you for not having all the information, but the manner in which you misrepresent other's words is not accurate.
y_0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

As I said, I had no idea that EC existed. This is not a thread for EC and so point taken and now I know that EC exists and I will refrain from claiming Tor first. I think it's been settled then.

Fair enough.  No qualms on that.

Not to mention others.

In the interest of fairness I have made a few minor updates to the OP and the website and I say that we are the only crypto w/ anon tx and Tor that is being actively developed and traded. I don't think I ever said first, I couldn't find that anywhere. This is based on evidence. We have proved that we are actively developing this crypto and I have not seen any evidence that any other crypto with the same features are being actively developed or traded. Hundreds, maybe thousands of cryptos exists that are not being developed or traded and has for whatever reason faded from view. It is impossible to research every single crypto out there.

XSPEC is here to stay and we will develop our privacy technology and obviously welcome open source collaboration and exchange of ideas and as we look to others, others may look to us. This only strengthens the progress of cryptocurrencies and we should not be in opposition but rather learn from each other.

My apologies for stating that you said you were the first and not the only.  Only implies first, in a way.  Regardless, at least that portion of the matter is settled.

I agree that it would be impossible to research EVERY single coin out there; however, it is but a simple matter to search ring signatures on the altcoin announcements of bitcointalk and conduct your own due diligence.  There's only 4 pages of threads, less with actual coins, and you'll find it on there.

Anyway, your claim that Eclipse Crypto is not being actively developed is only based on the evidence that is made available to you.  That's not to say that your claim is true.  I hope you are as amicable in the future when an update appears, and you retract the not actively developed statement.

Also, EC is still actively traded on C-Cex.  That much you can still verify yourself, so, in the interest of fairness when it comes to your marketing materials, you should (as of now) only have the statement that it is "only actively developed (to the best of your knowledge)".
y_0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Yes I think the point has been made.

Anyway, thanks y_0 for pointing out! Nobody here knew that EC even existed. If you find any further wrong statements, feel free to come to Slack and tell us what is wrong.  Smiley I'm sure Spectre devs are not trying to trick anyone, so when there are wrong statements, it means that there is a mistake that needs to be corrected! It's always a good idea to keep everything as correct as possible.

Thanks!  Glad that you could be amicable in me pointing out incorrect statements (that you were unaware of). 

If I see any other mistakes, I will be sure to join your slack and let you know there.
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

Also, EC is still actively traded on C-Cex.

now i finally know why you are here.
if you are EC dev,you'd better reveal yourself and claim your statements officially,if you are not....FUCK OFF please!
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 07:28:30 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 08:53:28 PM by Beachguy

well, there's plenty for you to buy then, although coinmarket cap says it isn't worth much....and not actively trading.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eclipse/#markets

best put your btc in XSPEC.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:16:56 AM

Missed that ICO....what was the ICO price?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:40:42 AM

Also, EC is still actively traded on C-Cex.

now i finally know why you are here.
if you are EC dev,you'd better reveal yourself and claim your statements officially,if you are not....FUCK OFF please!

You cant honestly tell me that you really think what you just suggested is any kind of rational? I'm starting to wonder how old you are, because not much else makes sense with you.

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

Most of you twits need to stop the childish games. This project against other projects, its stupid.

The fight here is to stick to the facts, research your crypto currency history, and stop promising crap you really cant guarantee until its done!
Outline it sure, but stop packaging up a idea and selling it as though its 100% going to happen. You only set yourself up for fail and honestly, its unnecessary.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

Shut up take my money!

https://decentralize.today/the-ultimate-privacy-coin-7b3e04f1f9d2#.6tl7zjbs2

mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

Not sure what you imply by that list of coins but I notice that SDC is there, so here is SDC + Tor + development towards better privacy rather than a redundant market function. So I guess that's an endorsement to say that Spectre is top of the game when it comes to anonymity.
Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:45:22 AM

Not sure what you imply by that list of coins but I notice that SDC is there, so here is SDC + Tor + development towards better privacy rather than a redundant market function. So I guess that's an endorsement to say that Spectre is top of the game when it comes to anonymity.

Because Tor is not completely anonymous.

Here's an example

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2017/01/13/tor-users-at-risk-of-being-unmasked-by-ultrasound-tracking/
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

Here's an example

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2017/01/13/tor-users-at-risk-of-being-unmasked-by-ultrasound-tracking/

I'm sorry but I think you mix concepts here. Tor is a way to hide your real IP address online.
Anonymity is another concept and anonymity is not an absolute and not “Am I anonymous?” yes/no but rather, “How anonymous am I, and to whom?”. Anonymity is not an absolute, it is a measurement / quantity or degree.

Tor is one out of several strategies to increase the degree of anonymity and make it more difficult for an attacker.
Black Mamba

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:30:35 AM

Here's an example

I'm sorry but I think you mix concepts here. Tor is a way to hide your real IP address online.
Anonymity is another concept and anonymity is not an absolute and not “Am I anonymous?” yes/no but rather, “How anonymous am I, and to whom?”. Anonymity is not an absolute, it is a measurement / quantity or degree.

Tor is one out of several strategies to increase the degree of anonymity and make it more difficult for an attacker.

"So I guess that's an endorsement to say that Spectre is top of the game when it comes to anonymity."

"Anonymity is another concept and anonymity is not an absolute and not “Am I anonymous?” yes/no but rather, “How anonymous am I, and to whom?”. Anonymity is not an absolute, it is a measurement / quantity or degree."

Very confusing!  Roll Eyes

tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:46:09 PM

quick answer would be nice Smiley

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

Here's an example

"So I guess that's an endorsement to say that Spectre is top of the game when it comes to anonymity."

"Anonymity is another concept and anonymity is not an absolute and not “Am I anonymous?” yes/no but rather, “How anonymous am I, and to whom?”. Anonymity is not an absolute, it is a measurement / quantity or degree."

Not really, Spectre offers the best degree of anonymity at the moment and we will strive to improve on that, or you could say that transactions conducted on the Spectre network is more anonymous that say on the DASH network or SDC network. It's simple.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

quick answer would be nice Smiley

83 sats
goopuss

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

Here's an example

Very confusing!  Roll Eyes

Here's an example

Isn't it?

Bottom line is this, Spectreproject is going to be completed and no one can stop that from happening. So all you Eclipse coin holders and Devs, Shadowproject trolls, and all others who wish to stomp on this project sit back and watch this project develop to completion, and take a spot at the top, because it is going to happen whether you like it or not.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

You DO know that article is from September 2016?
Rather old article ...things move quickly in crypto currencies....and change whether we want to or not.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: