Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:15:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

Missed that ICO....what was the ICO price?

quick answer would be nice Smiley

83 sats
83 sats Shocked  dump it!
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

83 sats Shocked  dump it!

No way, its a proof of stake only coin and only 20,000,000 in the initial coin supply.
Look at value of other privacy coins it outruns.
You might want to buy it instead dumping it.  Cool

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:18:01 PM

Really, 83 sats as not many believed that we would deliver, it was a dynamic price ICO so a few investors got a good deal. We delivered the second stage of the project and we are just about to deliver the first stage of the Android mobile platform for XSPEC. Dump? That would be stupid as the the price will still go up.

You can just regret that you didn't buy in and didn't believe, follow and see what happens.

I told you that we would deliver and we will keep doing that.
Meth9275

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

those who regret not having participated in the ICO and believing that it was a scam, can catch up again... All the promises have been kept, and if they continue like this the price will explode.
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

those who regret not having participated in the ICO and believing that it was a scam, can catch up again... All the promises have been kept, and if they continue like this the price will explode.

It is true, I participate in the ICO, and now I am buying in the exchanges, because even the price is very cheap.
This coin is superior to Monero, then I will continue to buy, because the price of Spetrecoin,
in a short time, will be higher than the price of Monero.  Roll Eyes

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

It is true, I participate in the ICO, and now I am buying in the exchanges, because even the price is very cheap.
This coin is superior to Monero, then I will continue to buy, because the price of Spetrecoin,

I don't have an account on any of the exchanges they have listed.  I only have an account with Bittrex and POLO.  I'm will buy 20 BTC worth at up to $0.10.  I want xspec for the long term.
roy778

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

i want buy 10K XSPEC with small price. PM me
Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:43:06 PM

i want buy 10K XSPEC with small price. PM me

Soon you will be able to buy in others, now you can buy XSPEC at:

https://www.coingather.com/exchange/XSPEC/BTC

https://c-cex.com/?p=xspec-btc

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XSPEC/

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XSPEC_BTC    Roll Eyes

Shadow_Man

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

I'm having problems with the wallet.  I won't buy anymore until it's resolved.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

Please join the slack and post your issue.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

my wallet operates smoothly. I am enjoying staking precious XSPECs   Cool
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:23:13 PM

You can join the Slack and someone will help you:

http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Shadow_Man

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

Update:  Dev team helped me from slack forum.  All fixed. Much appreciated.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:24:50 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 04:06:10 AM by LongAndShort

Really, 83 sats as not many believed that we would deliver, it was a dynamic price ICO so a few investors got a good deal. We delivered the second stage of the project and we are just about to deliver the first stage of the Android mobile platform for XSPEC. Dump? That would be stupid as the the price will still go up.

You can just regret that you didn't buy in and didn't believe, follow and see what happens.

Please mandica, i encourage you to stop promising absolutes. Its unnecessary, unprofessional and very concerning. Talking about regret and price is another big red flag and massive no no when it comes to professionalism. You cannot ever guarantee the "price will go up" Again, its very concerning behavior. Its being noted by the wise and should be noted by the sheep.

On a different subject to you selling fluff as innovation. Did you consider integrating some or all of the following, instead of tor?

• i2p
  • Freenet
  • Morphmix / Tarzan
  • Mixminion / Mixmaster
  • Jap
  • Mute
  • Antsp2p
  • Haystack

If so, can you please explain in a short summary, the reasons for not choosing each one?
Did you even know they all existed?
Could you explain to me why you chose the sdc source over Pinocchio, dash and or monero or your own? Again, short summary please.
Are you a cryptographer?
Do you have a cryptographer?
Do you wish to just allow the sdc devs to do the core work and just stay downstream from them in terms of core development of the code.

I don't wish to take up much of your time i am only needing some real convincing that you understand exactly what it is you are doing and why.
Thankyou for your time taken to answer me.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:31:08 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 10:28:58 PM by vtr99

Reserved
imjustsayintho

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

Please mandica, i encourage you to stop promising absolutes. Its unnecessary, unprofessional and very concerning. Talking about regret and price is another big red flag and massive no no when it comes to professionalism. You cannot ever guarantee the "price will go up" Again, its very concerning behavior. Its being noted by the wise and should be noted by the sheep.

On a different subject to you selling fluff as innovation. Did you consider integrating some or all of the following, instead of tor?

• i2p
  • Freenet
  • Morphmix / Tarzan
  • Mixminion / Mixmaster
  • Jap
  • Mute
  • Antsp2p
  • Haystack

If so, can you please explain in a short summary, the reasons for not choosing each one?
Did you even know they all existed?
Could you explain to me why you chose the sdc source over Pinocchio, dash and or monero or your own? Again, short summary please.
Are you a cryptographer?
Do you have a cryptographer?
Do you wish to just allow the sdc devs to do the core work and just stay downstream from them in terms of core development of the code.

I don't wish to take up much of your time i am only needing some real convincing that you understand exactly what it is you are doing and why.
Thankyou for your time taken to answer me.

Why did mandica not write spectre in Pascal? Or clone zcoin or zcash protocols? Does she know that they existed?  Your questioning is frivolous.  Why did sdc write an open source? Why not private features or blockchain?  Why why why does anyone owe you an answer? Why do you need convincing that the person knows what they are doing and why?  I didn't hear that you wanted to invest or had some hesitations.  Also could these questions have been pm? 

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

imjustsayintho

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:07:34 AM

What you mean is SDC is superior to Monero. Spectre is just a cheap clone. For that matter, a cheap diluted clone with 4 times as many coins. Soon it will be missing all the most important features coming to SDC.

Couldn't one just clone all the features coming to SDC?  This crypto world is built upon improvements and contributions that we all benefit from in one way or another.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Bitman86

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 06:16:11 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 06:32:23 AM by Bitman86

in a short time, will be higher than the price of Monero.  Roll Eyes

What you mean is SDC is superior to Monero. Spectre is just a cheap clone. For that matter, a cheap diluted clone with 4 times as many coins. Soon it will be missing all the most important features coming to SDC.

Do not you feel ashamed to talk about privacy, when ShadowCash publishes the IP of the users of your network?

See the IP addresses:    

http://explorer.shadow.cash/nodes/

If your network publicly displays the IP addresses of your users,
what authority do you have to talk about privacy?
To the facts, the words of ShadowCash, are castles on sand ...
Please, it's night, let the people of Spectrecoin rest in peace!   Smiley

Shadow_Man

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

Do not you feel ashamed to talk about privacy, when ShadowCash publishes the IP of the users of your network?

See the IP addresses:   

Please, it's night, let the people of Spectrecoin rest in peace!   Smiley

Why the heck would a crypto marketed around secrecy ever post an IP address?  Sort defeats the whole purpose which it is meant, doesn't it?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:45:43 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 09:23:38 AM by LongAndShort

in a short time, will be higher than the price of Monero.  Roll Eyes

See the IP addresses:    

Please, it's night, let the people of Spectrecoin rest in peace!   Smiley

Why the heck would a crypto marketed around secrecy ever post an IP address?  Sort defeats the whole purpose which it is meant, doesn't it?

Link a transaction to a ip address, on Monero, Dash, Pinocchio, Technovert/Ryno then lets talk.

xpec is "Attempting" to reduce any future risk. I cant blame mandica for that, infact i encourage it. (the search for better privacy as long as its researched well) I just argue that its just fluff, and not a unique feature worth banging on about like its cured cancer. You need to remain calm and stop with the garbage justifications that its worth speculating on. It could be a strong foundation laid in a bigger picture but its not like you finished the race. It can also potentially be a nightmare unfolding. No one can guarantee just yet. So why are you trying to?

Another fact is that its been done, its been thought about, its been debated and its been deprioritised by project leaders across many currencies. but sure "zomg, integrated tor... supah anonimussssss"

Tor is not important to anyone who cares enough to spend bulk currency on it. It sure as shit is not worth you making a fool of yourself because you don't understand the tech or its implications.
I encourage you lot to humble yourselves, prove yourselves, and for fuck sake, stop making more enemies with people who know a lot more about this tech then you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: