Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mimictic

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

Spectre.Cash / Spectre.Wallet update

We have completed the first stage of building a Spectrecoin Android wallet and will be releasing the beta in the next few days.
This is a full wallet, i.e. it connects through Tor and has all the anonymity features of the desktop wallet but with a simple user interface.
Staking has been disabled in the Android version but may come as an option if there is any need for this.

This is the first stage of the process to develop the full Spectre.Cash app. Once we have released the Spectre.Wallet beta and we get some feedback we can start work on the more advanced functions of the Spectre.Cash app.
Further details on release of the beta Spectre.Wallet for Android.

Livecoin
XSPEC will launch on Livecoin.net this week. Livecoin is currently setting up the wallet and testing. I will announce here and on the Slack channel as soon as we listed and ready for trade.

it would be more useful if android wallet is able to staking when it is released.
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:11:04 AM

Spectre.Cash / Spectre.Wallet update

We have completed the first stage of building a Spectrecoin Android wallet and will be releasing the beta in the next few days.
This is a full wallet, i.e. it connects through Tor and has all the anonymity features of the desktop wallet but with a simple user interface.
Staking has been disabled in the Android version but may come as an option if there is any need for this.

This is the first stage of the process to develop the full Spectre.Cash app. Once we have released the Spectre.Wallet beta and we get some feedback we can start work on the more advanced functions of the Spectre.Cash app.
Further details on release of the beta Spectre.Wallet for Android.

Livecoin
XSPEC will launch on Livecoin.net this week. Livecoin is currently setting up the wallet and testing. I will announce here and on the Slack channel as soon as we listed and ready for trade.

it would be more useful if android wallet is able to staking when it is released.

It may come as an option but it would use a lot of battery
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

This ico address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1SPECTREYpMssJrVpHqi375DfNm7LxkZ2

And the pattern of funds transfer that followed the last deposit into that address are sketchy as anything. (by sketchy i mean i cannot yet, find documentation regarding distribution of ico funds)

https://blockchain.info/address/1CAVx4q5Cghiqrx4kjuKiqq3iNZ5GKwscM

Would anyone not completely naive and reckless like to speculate with me what happened here? Follow the money and see what you think, because its simple deduction not rocket science.

Yes, sir. The first address that you are seeing here is the escrow address used by OgNasty during ICO. You can simply find it by pasting it into Google. Uuh, very suspicious. The pattern of funds transfer is not object of my judgment here. Apparently they used a software that splits the fund for every transaction, and creates a new address. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Am i missing the document url to see whats happening with the ico funds in real time? Is there one? If not why not? Will you start one?

In real time??  Grin Stop making yourself even more ridiculous, for your own sake. As has been said, devs are not accountable for what they do with the raised money. Especially not to you.

I don't think staking makes much sense for an android wallet, it's better to use something like a Rapsberry Pi for that. But why not implement it as an option for those who want it?

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:42:47 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 08:45:44 AM by LongAndShort

This ico address:
https://blockchain.info/address/1SPECTREYpMssJrVpHqi375DfNm7LxkZ2

And the pattern of funds transfer that followed the last deposit into that address are sketchy as anything. (by sketchy i mean i cannot yet, find documentation regarding distribution of ico funds)

https://blockchain.info/address/1CAVx4q5Cghiqrx4kjuKiqq3iNZ5GKwscM

Would anyone not completely naive and reckless like to speculate with me what happened here? Follow the money and see what you think, because its simple deduction not rocket science.

Yes, sir. The first address that you are seeing here is the escrow address used by OgNasty during ICO. You can simply find it by pasting it into Google. Uuh, very suspicious. The pattern of funds transfer is not object of my judgment here. Apparently they used a software that splits the fund for every transaction, and creates a new address. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

Am i missing the document url to see whats happening with the ico funds in real time? Is there one? If not why not? Will you start one?

In real time??  Grin Stop making yourself even more ridiculous, for your own sake. As has been said, devs are not accountable for what they do with the raised money. Especially not to you.

I don't think staking makes much sense for an android wallet, it's better to use something like a Rapsberry Pi for that. But why not implement it as an option for those who want it?

Not the brightest spark are you? I'm not even sure where to start with your comments on all topics there, i will just immortalise this instead, for future reference.

To remain on topic though, i'm not sure mandica understands how staking even works at the "it would use a lot of battery" comment. I'm most assuredly certain they are just making a guess and have not even tested a optimised mobile staking wallet before. Have you mandica?

What data do you have to show that it will use a lot of battery? Are you really ok focusing your entire project on a mobile platform and not have it staking. Are you not factoring a worst case scenario with anything you are actually building? Do you care? Does it matter? Worst case being no one is running a desktop/server node because there is no incentive to.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:44:17 AM

So far mandica wishes to ignore questions about their logic behind choices made while developing after taking "peoples bitcoin". Also wishes to ignore questions about ico funds. Wishes not to be transparent at all really. And because mandica is this way, some of the more reckless community members on this forum wish to double down and pretend they are things that really don't matter. That about sums it up right?
mimictic

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

Really don't think there is any need to answer that dog's barking so i wont. I'm sure no one else needs to either  Cool
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

Just a note: it is clear that 'LongAndShort' being an SDC bagholder will continue in his efforts to take on some kind of supervisory role here. He has no authority here and the dev team has no responsibility to answer to him or to explain our decision making to him. We will continue to develop XSPEC according to our own aims and values and whoever reads this thread or is a member of the team on Slack will know what we are doing and why. The dev team will not answer any questions posted by 'LongAndShort' and I strongly suggest that any supporters of this project will not respond to any posts by 'LongAndShort' and just let him post as much as he wants.

Last word from us re. 'LongAndShort'
NullSec

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:13:55 AM

So far mandica wishes to ignore questions about their logic behind choices made while developing after taking "peoples bitcoin". Also wishes to ignore questions about ico funds. Wishes not to be transparent at all really. And because mandica is this way, some of the more reckless community members on this forum wish to double down and pretend they are things that really don't matter. That about sums it up right?

Alright, you've been spouting and pushing FUD so badly here that I, for the first time since the opening of these forums, have felt the need to actually register an account on this site,
which I have avoided since its launch because of the toxicity caused by members exactly like yourself. But being a Bitcoin adopter, minder, and code auditor since very nearly its first
public appearance, along with being someone who invested a decent (very menial, to me) amount of BTC into this coins ICO, which would have been about 3-5X as much if I had stumbled
across their ICO thread here sooner than literally ~3 days short of it's closing, as I'm a "full-time" Bit/Alt-Coin Trader (yes, I actually make a living off of this).

So now that I have given myself some context, and also the fact that I am using the same username as I do in their Slack, where I have been, admittedly sporadically, but also consistently
active, and always very openly critical of my opinions of the route in which the development is/has gone/going, I can say that when faced with direct opposition in a public and instantaneous
manner such as Slack conversations occur, I have not once been responded to in ANY manner that could be described as a "rude", "quickly written-off", or "defensive" manner. And I am never
one to bite my tongue or save my keystrokes when it does come to the point that I feel it's necessary to put my public stance up for public display and requesting of a direct answering-to.

You have posting nothing even remotely constructive here since your first appearance, and appear to be nothing but a very, very, bad troll and FUD'er, because you are just awful at covering
up your attempts at evoking negative or compulsive responses, because you are so persistent at it, that you get slopped about the actual validity of your own riled-up statements.

Anything you have said here, should have been said in their Slack channel, which I am sure you haven't spent a single second in, and especially under your own username here.
Your statements, or more accurately: rudely stated and undeserved demands for answers to arbitrary inquiries, are not the "constructive" and "essential to be public knowledge"
questions and investigatory queries for neither this site, nor this venue (forum thread), entirely. Not taking into account the fact that your unanswered, groundless accusations,
have all been answered, in full and extensive detail, at one point or another in this thread. Which was an absolute and utter waste of their valuable time, because it would be
inevitably ignored by you anyways, and if not, twisted into some form of unrelated or groundless response to your "Communally-shared and neutrally worded inquiries into
either/both the development of this coin, or the Dev's handling of both the funds from the ICO, and their time spent on respective areas of development since.

Stay off of this thread until you have at least one, single valid point, question, assertion, or contribution to make, as that is the universally accepted purpose of public forum
sites such as this. Unfounded accusations and sensationalist demands directed at the developers are neither welcome, nor should they be tolerated, as you are only wasting
the time of both the readers, developers, mods, potential supporters, and most importantly: the purpose and direction of this entire thread.

This was simply an establishing of already agreed-upon and publicly set standards as to how users should conduct themselves on this forum, and should by no means have
to have been such a blatant and easily constructed identification of you as nothing more than a negative influence/force on every thread you find yourself feeling the
same urge to carry out your trolling on and spreading of FUD in general.

Think before you post. You haven't done this for your first 1,431 posts here, but it's not too late to start. Use my first post, this very one, as an example  Wink

Cheers Everyone!
Props to [XSPEC] as always!
And My apologies for wasting so much space on this thread getting this troll off of Spectrecoin's back.

~ NullSec

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:23:33 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 10:38:40 AM by LongAndShort

Just a note: it is clear that 'LongAndShort' being an SDC bagholder will continue in his efforts to take on some kind of supervisory role here. He has no authority here and the dev team has no responsibility to answer to him or to explain our decision making to him. We will continue to develop XSPEC according to our own aims and values and whoever reads this thread or is a member of the team on Slack will know what we are doing and why. The dev team will not answer any questions posted by 'LongAndShort' and I strongly suggest that any supporters of this project will not respond to any posts by 'LongAndShort' and just let him post as much as he wants.

Thanks for showing the community that you are in-cable of answering simple but important questions. Sometime i hate being right, sigh...

I thought i was pretty clear when i said

You know you've made it when Longandshort has showed up on a thread  Smiley

~snipped pointless meme

More times then not, If i end up in a ICO or Premine thread, challenging the community and developer of it. The project goes no where and is usually dead in a few months. Do the math here.

Your 1 developer cannot answer simple reasoning questions relating to their decisions already made (you can't just expect to say trust me and not elaborate). RED FLAG
Your 1 developer is not a cryptographer yet thinks they will end seeing their code upstream from several cryptographers. (i know they currently have no funds to hire one for more then 2 weeks ft work) RED FLAG
Your 1 developer keeps promising they "will deliver" instead of just doing it. (they don't need to keep any of you around to just make some good tech here) HUGE RED FLAG
Your 1 developer responds to people challenging them with the same rubbish most of you say who don't know how to answer a technical question. MASSIVE RED FLAG
I wont go on unless y'all keep at me. Ive made my point so far.

@Mandica, i will say this though, think about your actions a bit more. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it is one right?
dvachayu

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

Im waiting at 500sats. Cheesy

ICO price - ~83 satoshi. Waiting for the dump.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

As I said. Do you really believe that the "true" market cap of Spectre is 15k USD?

Pls announce the ICO result in the thread and official web site, it helps this coin to make forward. Wink
How much bitcoins did you receive by ICO? How many accounts join in ICO? Could you explain this?

The problem with the ICO result is that it is pretty disappointing, so it's bad advertisement for the project.  Wink

IIRC they were something like 16.5 BTC were raised, and the total supply (pre-POS) of 20.000.000 was distributed, which makes a price of 83 SAT. Now when people read this and see that the current price is 2000 SAT they may think it's extremely overvalued already. But the truth is, Spectre started at a market cap of 15k USD, which was extremely undervalued, and now has a market cap of 360k USD, and may go up to 1+ Mio. easily in the future.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
mimictic

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

dreaming is always healthy when you're sleeping...but if you over sleep,you will missed your breakfast  Smiley
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:04:01 AM

All wait it  Cheesy
mimictic

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Thanks for showing the community that you are in-cable of answering simple but important questions. Sometime i hate being right, sigh...

I thought i was pretty clear when i said

You know you've made it when Longandshort has showed up on a thread  Smiley

~snipped pointless meme

More times then not, If i end up in a ICO or Premine thread, challenging the community and developer of it. The project goes no where and is usually dead in a few months. Do the math here.

Your 1 developer cannot answer simple reasoning questions relating to their decisions already made (you can't just expect to say trust me and not elaborate). RED FLAG
Your 1 developer is not a cryptographer yet thinks they will end seeing their code upstream from several cryptographers. (i know they currently have no funds to hire one for more then 2 weeks ft work) RED FLAG
Your 1 developer keeps promising they "will deliver" instead of just doing it. (they don't need to keep any of you around to just make some good tech here) HUGE RED FLAG
Your 1 developer responds to people challenging them with the same rubbish most of you say who don't know how to answer a technical question. MASSIVE RED FLAG
I wont go on unless y'all keep at me. Ive made my point so far.

@Mandica, i will say this though, think about your actions a bit more. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it is one right?

Thank you for your support  Cool

@LongAndShort,i will say this though,think about your attack a bit more.If you looks like a barking dog,sounds like a barking dog,and walks like a barking dog,then you are one right?

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:02:47 AM

@mimictic Cut the crap child!
mimictic

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:26:17 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 12:44:49 PM by mimictic

@mimictic Cut the crap child!

which part?
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

just found out that there's another project called Spectre.
https://btcmanager.com/news/tech/spectre-protocol-dag-structure-to-solve-scalability/
It's similar to byteball it seems.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

scanned almost all 40 some odd pages....It seems to be a protocol than an actual coin. Besides, the spectrecoin name and ticker XSPEC are firmly established now.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Alteredcoins

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

Its an Israeli group. They were calling themselves "Specter" before. I guess someone told them that's not how you spell it. The hyphen and colon filled acronym is pretty funny and quite a stretch(and a mouthful!)
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

ICO is over?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: