Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:26:13 PM

Wasn't there a coin already with TOR integration?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

Wasn't there a coin already with TOR integration?

If there is/was.....it hasn't had the success that XSPEC has had so far.....ie: a dev team that has been steady working ( and dealing with some issues unique to xspec)....listed on 6 exchanges so the trading public can pick some up.

Cryptopia, C-CEX,Nova Exchange, Livecoin, CoinGather and Trade Satoshi. Maybe those aren't Polo but good solid exchanges in that group.

Has come out of its iCO with solid steady value and listed with https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets

And a good slack channel that regulars (and devs) are on most everyday.

Yes the windows wallet has some quirks, but its basics are there....sending receiving and staking.

On slack we all try to help people with synch problems....but I've setup on my own computers probably close to over 50 wallets ( or more) over the years and I defy you to go on any coin thread on BCT and not find people that post ...."Help...having a synch problem"....
More often than not, its a problem in the users environment not the wallet itself.

I guess last but not least it has staying power, its never gone anywhere near its ico price...its been steady trading in the 1500 to 3000 sat range.....and is poised to a breakout.

A sleeper coin that is ripe for investors' attention.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:27:41 AM

3. SpectreCash is an entirely different concept. It's based on Hawala.

Again I ask anyone reading - will this be marketed to Islamics?

Should have been called HAWALA COIN.

Only a few billion Muslims out there.

And where is this Slack?  Why so secret?

Alteredcoins

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:38:58 AM

Hawalacoin is pretty good. Obvious is GREAT! Especially since a Google search for Islam and Spectre doesn't bring up anything positive. One of the first things to come up for Hawala and Spectre is a story "the spectre of terrorism". yikes.

But, yes, I have seen no indication anyone involved actually knows the Hawala 'market' or how to communicate with them, nor has reached out for translators, which is CRUCIAL. I know I've been begging for a website makeover, but how to accomplish this Hawala business without a fully translated version of site seems, well... impossible.

Meanwhile this link is right there on the spectrecoin website: https://slack.spectreproject.io/
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:47:57 AM

I see no need to market this coin to any race or religion. One of the things I like about crypto investing is it generally doesn't discriminate against anyone, and everyone has the same opportunities to invest. Everyone is welcome!

The things we should concentrate on are the right to private transactions, security, liquidity, and upward momentum. The underlying code of this coin is second to none since SDC is getting ready to bite the dust. Anyone who knows this will be buying in. I know quite a few that are just being patient and hoping to get a decent stake around current prices. Once the market cap grows a little, we should be able to fund plenty of new development. For now I'm glad it is still sort of unknown. It won't be long and prices will likely be many times what they are now.
Alteredcoins

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

I see no need to market this coin to any race or religion. One of the things I like about crypto investing is it generally doesn't discriminate against anyone, and everyone has the same opportunities to invest. Everyone is welcome!

The things we should concentrate on are the right to private transactions, security, liquidity, and upward momentum. The underlying code of this coin is second to none since SDC is getting ready to bite the dust. Anyone who knows this will be buying in. I know quite a few that are just being patient and hoping to get a decent stake around current prices. Once the market cap grows a little, we should be able to fund plenty of new development. For now I'm glad it is still sort of unknown. It won't be long and prices will likely be many times what they are now.

You'll have to take that up with the devs then, because Hawala is what they claim to have made this coin for. I, too don't see the point in telling people in what format to exchange coins. Can't I just buy some weed with it? However, Hawala is a massive market.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:30:00 AM

You'll have to take that up with the devs then, because Hawala is what they claim to have made this coin for. I, too don't see the point in telling people in what format to exchange coins. Can't I just buy some weed with it? However, Hawala is a massive market.

Well the term has some negative connotations, but the idea is the same as any other crypto. And yes, you can buy whatever you want with any crypto.

ezs993600

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:51:39 AM

wallet cant synzing Shocked Shocked
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:11:48 PM

I'm just too lazy to do the back read its page after page already. How are your plan to make this coin being used by the darknet community or any other community besides us?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Alteredcoins

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

I'm just too lazy to do the back read its page after page already. How are your plan to make this coin being used by the darknet community or any other community besides us?

The devs are dedicated to achieving true, reliable anonymity. That's the most important thing toward that end in this development phase. In the investor's Slack, there is talk of creating a darknet site for Spectrecoin, which may be the first coin to do such a thing. Still, achieving true anonymity is the key, and what is being worked on. I don't know everything, though. Anyone else?
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 06:16:10 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 06:36:59 PM by Bitman86

You can see everything of anon Spectrecoin in an image,
Please follow the link:  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704473.msg17630696#msg17630696

In the image, the items marked with green color work very well.  Cool

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

wallet cant synzing Shocked Shocked

My wallet synchronizes very well, your problem is solved by the Spectreproject community
Enter in:

https://slack.spectreproject.io/

And then in support stand.  Roll Eyes   Smiley

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

The devs are dedicated to achieving true, reliable anonymity. That's the most important thing toward that end in this development phase. In the investor's Slack, there is talk of creating a darknet site for Spectrecoin, which may be the first coin to do such a thing. Still, achieving true anonymity is the key, and what is being worked on. I don't know everything, though. Anyone else?
[/quote]

They need to very huss huss  and sneaky about it due who ever is the eventual  owner  of it .Just because they host it on tor dont mean it cant be trace back to then .How they caught the original slickroad guy was he was promoting it on the regular web with no proxy when it was small.When it got bigger The big bad government  with back to check the forums and bam. they had your mans ip address.So yeah if going to do it  do not talk about it are   organize it on stack  Wink.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alteredcoins

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:49:18 PM

They need to very huss huss  and sneaky about it due who ever is the eventual  owner  of it .Just because they host it on tor dont mean it cant be trace back to then .How they caught the original slickroad guy was he was promoting it on the regular web with no proxy when it was small.When it got bigger The big bad government  with back to check the forums and bam. they had your mans ip address.So yeah if going to do it  do not talk about it are   organize it on stack  Wink.
[/quote]

I do not think the conversation I saw had anything to do with a marketplace. Sorry if I'm misunderstood. The devs have stated repeatedly that a marketplace will never be their direction, just the most anon coin they can muster.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

There is no need for any coin to develop a marketplace...
a bust everytime.

If anything came up in the investors channel it must have been quickly squashed....
 because I sure don't remember it.

Besides xspect is all about spectre.cash and the android app....
the desktop wallets are for maintaining the network by staking at the 5% annual.

its really an exciting, simple... privacy coin.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Alteredcoins

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:36:31 PM

a bust everytime.

If anything came up in the investors channel it must have been quickly squashed....

Yep, I looked. The talk was in General Slack and didn't have any resolution. I misspoke.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

a bust everytime.

Besides xspect is all about spectre.cash and the android app....
the desktop wallets are for maintaining the network by staking at the 5% annual.

its really an exciting, simple... privacy coin.

Privacy and anonymity are the most important features. I don't advocate doing anything illegal ever, but everyone has a right to privacy.

So far most other coins have lost their focus and original intent that made them popular, I hope that doesn't happen here.

There is good reason to believe Spectre could eventually dominate the privacy space.

Looking forward to an Android wallet!
Shadow_Man

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:37:19 AM

It looks like the most important milestone has been been missed. That is a major disappointment.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:25:20 AM

It looks like the most important milestone has been been missed. That is a major disappointment.

We are behind the roadmap by one day. What a major disappointment...  Roll Eyes

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:13:53 AM

Hey devs feel free to send some spec coin for this suggestion .Did you guys try to get on https://www.coinpayments.net/ ?It processes so many altcoins it would be really add value to the coin to get it on there.

embarrassing edit Lips sealed
lol i just you guys are already on there great job  Grin  .I add you guys for payment fro my site https://altcoinhorseraceing.com/wp/bettings/ .Addition to being a betting site i be selling physical goods like screen protectors   jewellery etc efc 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: