Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tekbe

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

Happy 4th of July. Today is a great day to start pulling all of your Spectrecoin sell orders and clear the launchpad. Don't sell below .000175 in the short term... Just... you... wait.

Sounds like a plan .I might sell some of the coin i stake just to give others a taste but no major sells till we get to a dollar a coin at least Grin

Are there any major announcements soon?

There was a rumour for a bittrex adding... are the devs still in contact with them?

The Devs are very quite in the last time... Hope they working hard behind the scenes, but a little update about whats going on right now would be very nice...

A new release is around the corner. According to a dev in the slack channel v1.3 will come with the latest Tor release. As I understand it obfuscates Tor traffic so that it still can be used in regions of the world where Tor is blocked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Yes, from the slack announcement, the coming new version will come in mid-July.

Looking forward to it. And let's see what's new.
deanlikescomics

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

My wallet has been out of sync for 3 days stuck on block 244831 with plenty of connections to the network. Anyone else having this issue?
chapinmaster

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:13:40 PM

the wallet not run in win32?
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

My wallet has been out of sync for 3 days stuck on block 244831 with plenty of connections to the network. Anyone else having this issue?

not me may wallet is running for months now and staking fine.
maybe try to resync?
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

That happens to me whenever there is a momentary power failure that causes the computer to restart while my wallet is open for staking.  When I open the wallet again, it only syncs so far, then the syncing stalls out before it is complete.  What I have to do in that case, is first back up the wallet.dat file, then delete the entire SpectreCoin folder (located in the AppData folder) and download a fresh wallet.  The new, blank wallet.dat in the new SpectreCoin folder then needs to be replaced with the old wallet.dat that was saved.

Be sure to back up your wallet.dat file in at least two places, BEFORE deleting the SpectreCoin folder.  The wallet.dat contains your balance, pass phrase, etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
CommunityWhale

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:09:49 PM

Its good to see people are holding and not willing to let go of this coin for too little. I think most of the people who have been acquiring XSPEC are acquiring to hold. This coin is still not well known, but for those who have researched, it is known that no other coin(no matter how they claim association with TOR) has achieved what this next update promises: Integrated TOR OBFS4 support, allowing anonymous use in TOR blocked areas.

This is serious, people.

The Android APP, following the release of V1.3 will share the same attribute. If this team can accomplish an anonymous peer-to peer remittance app that sends through obfuscated TOR in/from/to countries that seek to disrupt this very kind of thing, we're going to see a major shift in persective of XSPEC.

China, Iran, Turkey are known to block TOR and it is repeatedly proven that OBFS4 seems to work! Who may soon attempt the same measures to block TOR and already censor and practice unsavory surveillance? Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Russia, Indonesia and many more will try.

Assuming successful implementation of this technology in V1.3, we are sure to hear more about Spectrecoin in the wider world of crypto, and then, the real prize: adoption and the ability for truly anonymous transactions in internet censored countries. I am holding, and I am rooting for this underdog all the way. Best of luck, dev team!

POSv3
Native TOR implementation
TOR OBFS4 support
Dual Key signatures
Ring signatures
Stealth addresses
ZKP
Additional 'trust features' implemented in-APP

This could be a major player in the anonymous coin revolution. I say Hodl.

realediston

Activity: 277

Earn it

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

I am holding, and I am rooting for this underdog all the way. Best of luck, dev team!

Lol! You have high hopes. I have not heard anything from any devs. They are long gone. I would suggest to focus on something else. This coin is shit.

DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

I am holding, and I am rooting for this underdog all the way. Best of luck, dev team!

Lol! You have high hopes. I have not heard anything from any devs. They are long gone. I would suggest to focus on something else. This coin is shit.

comon you can fuding better, try harder  Grin
realediston

Earn it

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

comon you can fuding better, try harder  Grin

what?

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

The devs have been active and communicating all along.  If you want to spread fud, maybe try Torcoin.  Their dev has actually been missing in action for about two months now, after lying to everyone for weeks about being Tor integrated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
vladimir21

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

devs communicate pretty often in slack from what i've seen
realediston

Earn it

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

The devs have been active and communicating all along.  If you want to spread fud, maybe try Torcoin.  Their dev has actually been missing in action for about two months now, after lying to everyone for weeks about being Tor integrated.

LOL !! IT DOES NOT MATTERR!!!

THIS COIN Looks like has everything. Anon. Decentra, low volume.. blah blah. This coin should be more valuable than Monero. And still it's value is shit? LOL explain why ??

DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:12:47 PM

THIS COIN Looks like has everything. Anon. Decentra, low volume.. blah blah. This coin should be more valuable than Monero. And still it's value is shit? LOL explain why ??

thanks for stopping by  Grin
CommunityWhale

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:40:08 PM

For any noobs out there: this is what it looks like when someone puts in buy orders and hits up Bitcointalk to try to shake you out. Believe me, this guy has no other motivation than to buy your coins. He gives no reasoning, because he doesn't want to undermine the long-term price, just trying to shake someone up enough to let go of some for cheap today. This happens a lot, so keep your eyes peeled for unsavory people like this. They just show up out of nowhere with nothing to add to the conversation & usually can't spell or back up their statements with facts, as evidenced above. This is a public service announcement. Let this guy take a sell order and leave his buy order alone. Hodl!
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

Only the blind will be fooled to sell because someone is here spreading fud

Buy some Spectrecoin now
realediston

Earn it

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:51:48 PM

For any noobs out there: this is what it looks like when someone puts in buy orders and hits up Bitcointalk to try to shake you out. Believe me, this guy has no other motivation than to buy your coins. He gives no reasoning, because he doesn't want to undermine the long-term price, just trying to shake someone up enough to let go of some for cheap today. This happens a lot, so keep your eyes peeled for unsavory people like this. They just show up out of nowhere with nothing to add to the conversation & usually can't spell or back up their statements with facts, as evidenced above. This is a public service announcement. Let this guy take a sell order and leave his buy order alone. Hodl!
What are you talking about ? I have 50k XSPEC. I am just asking why hasn't it reached the moon ? Where are the devs? when will they deliver what they told they would 5 months back. Why don't you list some facts. And we'll see.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

Happy 4th of July. Today is a great day to start pulling all of your Spectrecoin sell orders and clear the launchpad. Don't sell below .000175 in the short term... Just... you... wait.

Sounds like a plan .I might sell some of the coin i stake just to give others a taste but no major sells till we get to a dollar a coin at least Grin

I might be missing something but isnt ur pad already empty. U dont see it now but tomorrow is the day. Starting tomorrow no orders will be placed in the orderbooks, because a global buyer -
 seller agreement of temporal inactivity will be in effect in less than 6 hours. It will last for two days and thereafter trading will be resumed.
CommunityWhale

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

What are you talking about ? I have 50k XSPEC. I am just asking why hasn't it reached the moon ? Where are the devs? when will they deliver what they told they would 5 months back. Why don't you list some facts. And we'll see.

This coin hasn't reached whatever your "moon" is because your expectations are too high, too fast. This coin needs to mature. Join the Slack if you miss the devs being here, they are often there, where my information comes from... and chill the fud out Smiley Any reasonable person on here talking about $1 Xspec is talking about a year down the road, but anything can happen!
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

The devs have been active and communicating all along.  If you want to spread fud, maybe try Torcoin.  Their dev has actually been missing in action for about two months now, after lying to everyone for weeks about being Tor integrated.

I can explain to you what the problems are. It's not a big secret.

Low funds raised via ICO => Slow development => a lot of missed deadlines and only one part-time dev (jbg) working on it for a long time.

That reduces trust and confidence among investors, especially big investors. That along with often non-existent communication from the project lead (mandica) and low transparency makes it low value to the whale. Messages from other people offering help and money have often been simply ignored. Both of the two core team members (mandica and jbg) had health problems / accidents at some point and were out of the game for some weeks. So that's a factor of bad luck adding on top.

Good news are:
  • There is still some slow progress happening
  • A second dev has been included into the project, from what I have heard.
  • There is now an announcement channel in Slack that is hopefully going to be used more frequently.
  • And of course the concept itself is very promising.

According to market theory, these problems are already included into the current price, so if you have the impression that the problems will be resolved in the future (as I do), now is a good moment to risk some money on it as it is a typical example of an undervalued coin.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: