Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

Jesus Christ, how many days is it going to take more to have a good news on updates here. Each week passes by without an update loses confidence in the devs even further

Join the Slack. Bitcointalk is not where Spectrefolk hang out.

I am there since ages and I have been sort of annoyed with non-deliverance from the devs with this project since about Jan-March 17
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

Jesus Christ, how many days is it going to take more to have a good news on updates here. Each week passes by without an update loses confidence in the devs even further

I understand you, but patience is a virtue in software development as well as investing. Being impatient doesn't change anything, except spreading bad mood.

Regarding confidence, you're not quite right. My confidence is better now than a month ago, because devs started to communicate more often in Slack. They're keeping everyone up to date and explained exactly what causes the delays. It feels pretty good. From an investors point of view, this is almost exactly the same situation as during ICO. Good communication, but only few people are there to listen. Who made huge profit when they finally delivered. So now would be a good moment to invest IMO.  Wink Just saying.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

I understand you, but patience is a virtue in software development as well as investing. Being impatient doesn't change anything, except spreading bad mood.

Regarding confidence, you're not quite right. My confidence is better now than a month ago, because devs started to communicate more often in Slack. They're keeping everyone up to date and explained exactly what causes the delays. It feels pretty good. From an investors point of view, this is almost exactly the same situation as during ICO. Good communication, but only few people are there to listen. Who made huge profit when they finally delivered. So now would be a good moment to invest IMO.  Wink Just saying.

Hi Gandalf,

Thanx for replying. Actually some 2 months back when devs were completely struggling to communicate, I was the one with 2 more slackers asked devs to start a weekly schedule on updates. We told them that we understand that the dev work is quite a bit difficult to clearly state timeline. So we requested them to have plenty of headroom while declaring time-line. Following that lead, the communication improved a lot but the deliverance of the promises is still missing pre-declared deadlines (with headroom for surprise difficulties). Thats why I am concerned that devs are once again failing the investors.
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

As a DeepOnion supporter you are one of our competitors in the TOR network cryptos, however i do like your like your coin alot too.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:01:53 AM

Okay i already on my client for 2 days

It stated

Downloaded 290318  of 294610 Blocks (98.54%)

For several hours, it is not moving

I tried restart, it still not sync

What should i do? Have 15 active connection
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:29:36 AM

@pureimage - sounds like your computer lost power or lost its net connection during process. If you don't have any xspec in your wallet.....and if in windows...go to  app data>roaming> spectrecoin and delete the whole folder. restart wallet and let it synch again. It will rebuild that folder.

If you DO have xspec in it....copy the wallet.dat file before doing above and  after the resynch....close the wallet, put it back and open wallet.

This is common occurrence on qt wallets when they get interrupted

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:23:21 PM

Yes... if one really wants to innovate, changing this would be one of my goals. Using a much more robust database format. Maybe I will actually make my own coin at some point.  Cheesy Putting a focus on simplicity and robustness, as well as noob-friendliness.

Another thing would be separating the wallet code from the blockchain. Everyone clones the Qt wallet code nowadays, which is not really necessary.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
puremage111

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

@pureimage - sounds like your computer lost power or lost its net connection during process. If you don't have any xspec in your wallet.....and if in windows...go to  app data>roaming> spectrecoin and delete the whole folder. restart wallet and let it synch again. It will rebuild that folder.

If you DO have xspec in it....copy the wallet.dat file before doing above and  after the resynch....close the wallet, put it back and open wallet.

Alright and i think i did some big mistakes here LOL

I deleted every file except wallet.dat

Then i run spectre again and coins is gone? I am not sure if this is due to not finish sync or my wallet.dat file is replaced

If it is replaced, is there chance to recover?
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

Then i run spectre again and coins is gone? I am not sure if this is due to not finish sync or my wallet.dat file is replaced

Did you copy and save your original wallet.dat file, then replace the new wallet.dat with the saved one?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Bitman86

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Leo Bitman

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:16:41 PM

The wallet.dat file essentially contains the addresses where you have your XSPEC,
when you sync with the Spectrecoin network, the network will update the amount immediately,
(retrieve your XSPEC).
If after synchronizing, you have 0.0 XSPEC then, you just have to reboot the wallet again and again,
until the amount is shown correctly.

Follow me on Twitter to get free ALIAS: https://twitter.com/LeoBitman
CommunityWhale

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:39:32 AM

Nice to stroll over to github and see some commits happening!

https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre/commit/c4b2c5e875894ab177dadfeab30baad716c0a4e1
puremage111

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

The wallet.dat file essentially contains the addresses where you have your XSPEC,
when you sync with the Spectrecoin network, the network will update the amount immediately,
(retrieve your XSPEC).
If after synchronizing, you have 0.0 XSPEC then, you just have to reboot the wallet again and again,
until the amount is shown correctly.

Thanks! saw my spec now, but my passphrase is removed xd

So passphrase is not linked with wallet.dat but with others file?
grex

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

Just discovered the new homepage, a little bit too minimal for my taste, but I like the new roadmap.
Especially:
1.5 (January 2018)
Hardware wallet support

I hope this means trezor! Thumps up!
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

Just discovered the new homepage, a little bit too minimal for my taste, but I like the new roadmap.
Especially:
1.5 (January 2018)
Hardware wallet support

I hope this means trezor! Thumps up!

I don't think it's too minimalistic. It displays a very neat philosophy of "do only one thing, but do it well"! No Javascript, PHP, analytics, external resources being pulled etc. No bullshit. Static website. Following this philosophy has also motivated them to list removing the QtWebkit dependencies in the roadmap for version 1.4, for example. Generally, reducing complexity reduces maintenance effort in the future and most importantly, avoid bugs and security issues. Displaying this philosophy in the homepage design makes me as an semi-professional investor very excited.

Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:18:45 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 01:35:31 AM by Beachguy

Happy to announce that new v1.3 windows wallets in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are now available on the "download " page of Spectrecoin's new website.

https://spectreproject.io/

Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:50:59 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 01:37:28 AM by Beachguy

Spectrecoin now features TOR OBFS4 which allows users in countries that block TOR to fully participate in the xspec blockchain!

fast image hosting

Check out Spectrecoin a well developed, totally private coin that's unlike any other.

koYnsta

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:34:51 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 12:06:02 AM by koYnsta

fantastic!
Let's see this update lifts us up to some higher ranks in coinmarketcap   Wink
This coin is worth a lot more.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:09:08 AM

Wow.  This is one of the currency which integrated TOR successfully.   32-Bit Windows wallet has started working too.  Previously, only 64-bit was working. Good future.  Smiley

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:39:48 PM

Great work. Thank you. Can confirm wallet working on both machines now. Excellent and very undervalued coin!!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: