Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17632 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:38:41 PM

I believe that after you die, you're just reborn in another place. Either that, or we're maybe sent to another timeline. I dunno.

But how do you define "you", what are "you"?

If we lose all our memories we have gained throughout our lifetime and the knowledge of "us", how are exactly "we" reborn?
That is a new person, a new animal

That is not me then

Please prove me wrong, I like the idea of reincarnation  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXxC-nVsJY
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:58:44 AM

I believe that after you die, you're just reborn in another place. Either that, or we're maybe sent to another timeline. I dunno.

But how do you define "you", what are "you"?

If we lose all our memories we have gained throughout our lifetime and the knowledge of "us", how are exactly "we" reborn?
That is a new person, a new animal

That is not me then

Please prove me wrong, I like the idea of reincarnation  Cheesy

We're all in a matrix, when you die you can continue with the same character from the beginning, therfore deja vu but also you can go and create a new character and that's why we had cases where people remembered their past lives. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

Hey,

I dont wanna die young. Maybe +80 yr Own summerhouse in example Lapland or Saimaa.
I am ready to work two jobs for it (Example home and working place)+ mining rig  Lips sealed

Oh when you come in 70 to 80 years your body is already old and you will be bothering other people to help you, are you sure you want to "bother other people to help you?"

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

There is one things i know. we can run/hide from the Death. about lifes after death? there is no evidence, or any logic can describe that. because it is not something we can see. If you had own faith it will becomes just likes you believe.again who know?..will be a mistery until it comes.

There is only one reason that we know life can exist at all. There is ONLY ONE REASON. That reason is, life is here.

We don't know where life came from. We only guess about how it can exist. We simply don't know why and how life can be here.

Anybody who thinks that there will NOT be a life after death, really does not know it. We don't know why or how this life is here, and we won't know until after death what the future life will be like.

We need to listen to God.

Cool

How do we listen to an imaginary creature?  Cool
And actually we do know where life came from, it came from our parents, which got it from their parents etc.
We can trace back life all the way to the earths formation

The problem is our technology is not advanced enough to figure out how the big bang happened
And what existed beyond it

We only know a fraction of the universe and its history

And throughout of known history, man has always described things he does not understand to - God and other imaginary creatures (fairies, ghosts etc.)

What do know is that we know very little

And describing our missing knowledge with a - God is even more absurd

For me the only acceptable idea of a "God" is a different name for "Alien"

When you listen to someone reading the Bible, you are listening to God.    Cool

Who guarantees that the scriptures of the bible are true, who guarantees that no man has altered the scriptures of the bible? Why is there no prophet to guide us on the right path?

I'm a little bit of a prophet. Few atheists even listen to what I say. Why would they listen to any other prophet?

Cool

ahahah you had me at "I'm a little bit of a prophet."  Grin Grin Grin

btw aren't there some missing bible books? Where are those? The bible must have been altered even by some means and intentions or by accident in translation. Also, as Slow Death said, who guarantees that those pages are true? No one? Why? Tho I already know the answer.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
crygirl-1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:08:55 AM

Whether there is a soul after death, not only in Buddhism, in fact, science does not exclude. Nobel prize winner John AIKE jazz, said: people in the embryo or very young, a "self" consciousness into the brain, all functions manipulate brain, brain like computer control. It still exists after the death of the brain, and still has the form of life activity, and can be immortal.
Tyrantt (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

Whether there is a soul after death, not only in Buddhism, in fact, science does not exclude. Nobel prize winner John AIKE jazz, said: people in the embryo or very young, a "self" consciousness into the brain, all functions manipulate brain, brain like computer control. It still exists after the death of the brain, and still has the form of life activity, and can be immortal.

Brain activities remain after the death of a brain? or did I misunderstood something? Because this isn't very clear to me...

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:26:18 AM

Unless someone will show us definitive proof of what is happening after you die. Until that I refuse to accept that there is anything waiting for us there in the underworld.

It is better to believe that this life is the only life you will ever have and live the life to the fullest.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:07:58 AM

Just as there is a beginning, a starting line, a birth, likewise there is also an end, a finish line. Death is the finish line.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:11:37 AM

Brain activities remain after the death of a brain? or did I misunderstood something? Because this isn't very clear to me...

when one is dead, all his parts are also dead. in fact brain can die the first so they say "you're brain dead"  Grin
when you die, every thing darkness and nothing else. those person who committed suicide knows this well because they find it the solution to end all his problem is to sleep eternally.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:07:03 AM

only the foolish man admitted that he had tried to commit suicide, and the method emperism will explain everything, the prophet Mohammed in the teachings of Islam to travel to heaven and hell called in Islam traveling israj Miraj, the Prophet Mohammed with the empirical method explained everything, so also with Gautama Buddha he did emperisme method for communicating the level to 7 in reincarnation, while the method of emperism you simply absurd to think
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

only the foolish man admitted that he had tried to commit suicide, and the method emperism will explain everything, the prophet Mohammed in the teachings of Islam to travel to heaven and hell called in Islam traveling israj Miraj, the Prophet Mohammed with the empirical method explained everything, so also with Gautama Buddha he did emperisme method for communicating the level to 7 in reincarnation, while the method of emperism you simply absurd to think
You believe in fairy tales about reincarnation? This is nonsense! The less a person is able to think, the more he believes in such nonsense. Terrorists are stupid people and they believe in the existence of heaven and hell. Here the religious leaders have it and use it.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

You believe in fairy tales about reincarnation? This is nonsense! The less a person is able to think, the more he believes in such nonsense. Terrorists are stupid people and they believe in the existence of heaven and hell. Here the religious leaders have it and use it.
Where do you come from ? if you come from Europe I would berate with heavily, you know soap? You know the days of the Renaissance? the basis of the saints who do not want to be criticized
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Dont say they are stupid because you are wrong friend. Just because someone beleve different from you it doesnt make them stupid. Fanatic behavior is what is wrong, and that have nothing to do with intelligence. Some of them believe in after life yes , but maybe some dont... who knows.
Any belief should be based on what the facts and evidence. The basis for the belief in reincarnation? Only the stories of the preachers. What is this if not stupidity? And to kill others in order to get into a non-existent world?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

How can we believe this is true just by their word?

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

When we die we turn into nothing. Reincarnation is nothing but a myth. When we die we lost our body and brain functions. Our memories and consciousness will be turn to nothing also since it is present in the brain. So if you ever decided to commit suicide then you are reducing yourself to the level of shit. Dying is the end of life and nothing more. This is my idea outside of Christian realm.

But I do believe that there is life after death it gives me hope that someday I will be resurrected again and join my brothers and sisters in the kingdom of our creator.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

When we die we turn into nothing. Reincarnation is nothing but a myth. When we die we lost our body and brain functions. Our memories and consciousness will be turn to nothing also since it is present in the brain. So if you ever decided to commit suicide then you are reducing yourself to the level of shit. Dying is the end of life and nothing more. This is my idea outside of Christian realm.

But I do believe that there is life after death it gives me hope that someday I will be resurrected again and join my brothers and sisters in the kingdom of our creator.

I have spent most of todays morning (before sleeping) reading about reincarnation

Most noteable research I found was by Ian Stevenson who researched 2500 children who claimed to have memories from their past lives

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/ian-stevensone28099s-case-for-the-afterlife-are-we-e28098skepticse28099-really-just-cynics/

It's... Hmm

It makes me wonder, but he's only one guy
I'd have to see a few more researchers in order to believe something to be valid

But it does make me wonder

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:22:08 PM

Just as there is a beginning, a starting line, a birth, likewise there is also an end, a finish line. Death is the finish line.

If this kind of thinking is embedded in the brains of all people, each person will commit suicide when he got a very big problem. Because if there was nothing after death, they would choose to die rather than face a big problem. But unfortunately, because there is a heaven and hell after death, suicide is a bad thing, and certainty for people who commit suicide is that he will go to hell, tormented for eternity.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

If this kind of thinking is embedded in the brains of all people, each person will commit suicide when he got a very big problem. Because if there was nothing after death, they would choose to die rather than face a big problem. But unfortunately, because there is a heaven and hell after death, suicide is a bad thing, and certainty for people who commit suicide is that he will go to hell, tormented for eternity.

From your comment, one thing immediately came to mind. It's actually a twisted Japanese film - Suicide Club. That is actually the very context of the film - since we are all going to die anyway, why don't we just kill ourselves spare us all from the hurt.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:46:48 PM

Nope I don't agree with this at all. This is assuming that people commit suicide expecting to be reborn in another life. Suicide is mostly brought by depression and when someone is depressed, I don't think the concept of life after death even comes to their mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

If someone thinks there is nothing after death and he faces a big problem, would he not try and try again to solve the problem, and thus strive to stay alive, because he knows he will not get another chance to do so once he lays his head to rest for the last time?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: